> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

383 pagesV  « < 380 381 382 383 > »  

> TeXet X-basic - Discussion | Smartphone 4.0 "
Vainbender
Message#1
08.08.13, 17:41
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1621
Check in: 20.08.10
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

DiscussionTeXet X-basic
PictureTM-4072
Description | Discussion | Firmware | LEWA OS | MIUI | Games | Purchase | Accessories | TeXet X-basic Owners Club

Characteristics and photos of the smartphone:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

• Two active SIM cards
• Standards: GSM (2G) 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA (3G) 2100
• screen 4.0 ’’ in.
• Capacitive display, resolution 800x480 pixels., 16x9 format, multi-touch
• Android 4.2 operating system
• Dual Core Processor: MTK6572 1.2 GHz
• Graphics processor: MALI-400MP
• Memory: 512 MB RAM / 4096 MB ROM
• Camera:
- main - 3.2 MP, flash
- frontal - 0.3 MP
• Video call support
• Backlit touch keys
• Built-in GPS module
• Automatic image rotation (G-Sensor)
• Built-in speaker, microphone, vibration motor
• Communications:
- Built-in 3G module
- Built-in WiFi 802.11 b / g / n module
- Built-in Bluetooth 3.0 module
• Supported formats:
- video: 3gp, flv, avi, mpg, mp4, wmv, mkv;
- audio: FLAC, MIDI, MP3, WAV, WMA;
- text: TXT, ePUB, PDF, FB2, RTF;
• FM radio
• Interfaces: microUSB, 3.5 mm mini jack
• Slot for microSD / SDHC cards (up to 32 GB)
• Li-Ion 1450 mAh battery
- up to 8.5 hours of talk time;
- up to 280 hours of standby time;
- up to 4 hours of continuous work in the Internet (WiFi / 3G).
• Dimensions: 125x65x12 mm
• Weight: 127 g
• Completeness:
- Smartphone
- Accumulator battery
- USB cable
- Headphones
- Network adapter
- Manual
- Warranty card
• Colors:
- the black
- white
Additional Information:
A source of information
Attached fileUser manual.pdf(2.05 MB)
Review Helpix.ru
RAM1S overview
Camera test on AllegroROM firmware
Some information, as well as photos of the packaging, the results of benchmarks and so on.Link
Instructions
Useful
Adobe Flash Player -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 24454599)
EPO files for GPS -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 32038958)
Improving GPS satellite reception -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 40835158)
Automatic dimming below the system -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 31916152 ")
Disable vibration feedback and vibration when answering a callTeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 24479613)
Disable unused frequencies to save powerTeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 24737169)
Virtually increase the RAM -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 25181390)
G-Sensor Calibration "a -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 25195338)
Calibration G-Sensor "and instructions -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 25707573)
Improving sound in conversational dynamics -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 24707736)
Upgrading the standard Phone.apk -TeXet X-basic - Discussion
Modernization of regular Phone.apk Option number 4 -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 25720881)
Getting rid of the "SD card" and increasing the size of the "Internal Memory" -TeXet X-basic - Discussion
Increase the volume of conversational dynamics -TeXet X-basic - Discussion
The method of attachment to the smartphone straps -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 25054616)
Modem driver for Windows XP -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 26809070)
Touch Screen CalibrationTeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 26675182)
How to change the font (ROOT) - TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 28224121)
Create a swap file -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 28339394)
Adjust the frequency of the processor -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 28845335)
Create a swap file (method # 2) -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 28990443)
Reduce the display brightness + auto-adjust the brightness using the front camera -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 28923997)
Stencil protective film for X-basic -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 29503226)
Remove the icon of the lack of a second SIM card -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 29522420)
Calibration G-sensor "a (mode # 2) -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 29525726)
Remove the icon G and 3G -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 30300834)
The solution to the problem with the proximity sensor -teXet X-basic TM-4072 - Official firmware (OS) (Post # 30288634)
We eliminate friezes in the launcher menu and open programs faster -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 32022313)
Fix MTK Processors Vulnerability -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 32450867)
Extend the life of the power button -TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 32459274)
Examples of photos and videos
FAQ
When the phone is face down, the Silent mode is turned on. What to do with it?
Need to put® GravityBoxand in paragraphTelephony Settings ->Coup during a call to put Nothing to do .

Can we use our phone as an FM modulator?
No, It is Immpossible. The transmitter requires an “iron” FM transmitter, but it is not in the device.

What is the screen on the phone? Glass or plastic?
The smartphone is glass.

Does the phone support USB-OTG?
Not.

Is it planned to upgrade the system to android 4.3 - 4.4?
In the near future, an increase in the version of Android is not planned.

How to disable the sound of SMS-messages?
Go to the SMS application,Settings ->Notifications ->doing the right thing. You can also try instead of the usual melody, put the melody without sound.

The LED has stopped working, the reboot does not help. What's the matter?
Texet has saved a lot on our smartphones. They all immediately stop working. They just burn out.

How to enter the engineering menu?
Dialing this number*#*#3646633#*#*

Found an answer / question? Please send it to the curator of the topic.
Archive of past surveys
Attached Image

Texet X-Basic andteXet X-basic 2not identical - TeXet X-basic - Discussion (Post # 32005439)

Everything related to BATTERY - THAT WAY and here

All questions about the firmware, accessories, write to the relevant topics. If this rule is not followed, the messages will be deleted.

In this topic are allForum Rules!

������ ������� �������! � ��� �� ������ ������� �������� "������� download

" ���� ��������� ��������� ����� �� ��������  ���� � ��� ������ 15 ���������, ������� �� ������  (��� ����������) � ��������, ��� ��� �����, ���� �������"+".

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedVainbender - 15.06.15, 15:17
Reason for editing: Rubricator
Mercury127
Message#7622
09.03.18, 20:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 699
Check in: 09.10.13
InFocus M2

Hello :)
I also deleted the gaps at my infocus on the new year, and put yalp & microg. Xposed, of course, since the time of BASIC there is ... an adblock there, a reboot menu, and so on.
and youtube I look in the uc browser, which is the main one, as well as there is another yandex lite, well, chrome for especially malicious sites, where do without it ...
Moreover, none of this in memory is hanging, if not needed. but there is a rotation control lite, auto oom manager, and an xperia keyboard - so here it’s saaya thick, and I remember it in BASIC I had an ancient one and much easier ... and now I’ve got smiles in it and it barely turns back ...

--------------------
Sony Ericsson K200i (2007), Nokia 3120 Classic (2008), Texet TM-4072 X-basic (2013), Infocus M2 (LTE) (2015), Gome K1 (128) (2018)
mkudritsky
Message#7623
30.04.18, 06:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Check in: 10.10.07
Asus zenfone 5

Only in 2018, I bothered to check in practice - our BASIC does not support the microSDXC card format.
So, using microSD cards of more than 32GB will not work.
I checked it directly by connecting my 64Gb SanDisk to BASIC.

So, alas, teXet also saved on the card reader, although there were some messages that Basic supports microSDXC.
Correct answer: NO, does not support.
Although in the last installments the teXet company put modern card readers into some BASICs, but I doubt it very much!

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 30.04.18, 06:30

--------------------
Psion 3c, Sony SJ30, Palm IIIxe, Psion Revo, Rover S2, Qtek S100, HTC Touch 3G, teXet X-Basic, Asus Zenfone 5 LTE, PocketBook 626 Plus
Batrakov
Message#7624
05.09.18, 07:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Check in: 04.11.07
Apple iPhone 6s

Is it possible to turn on the UHF radio range from 65 MHz through the engineering menu?
Checked works.
In the smartphone by code * # * # 3646633 # * # we get System menu ->connectivity ->fm reciever and dial the desired frequency.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBatrakov - 05.09.18, 09:56

--------------------
iPhone 6S (11.4.1 + Electra1141-1.3.2)
iPad Pro 2 12.9 "(12.1.1 + unc0ver)
bazarvasya
Message#7625
12.01.19, 09:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 19.01.13
MTS 960

How to set up the speaker, through which the music plays louder to do?
mkudritsky
Message#7626
13.01.19, 08:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Asus zenfone 5

The nominal speaker volume in BASIC can be increased only through the engineering menu.
(I do not remember exactly how - see the FAQ in the header of the branch. There it is somewhere there.)

But personally, I do not advise you to turn up the volume - BASIC starts wheezing at the regular maximum volume!
And if it is also increased through the engineering menu, then in general it will be "a knife creak on a rusty iron."

P.S. Since, when creating a BASIC, they were strictly saved on everything, including a speaker, I recommend that you still buy another smartphone. (Optional dear).
If the loudspeaker volume is important, then when searching for a model, pay increased attention to this issue.
The fact is that often the speaker volume is low even on non-cheapest smartphones!
For example, my Asus Zenfone 5 A500KL (average price for 2014) has a very quiet speaker.

--------------------
Psion 3c, Sony SJ30, Palm IIIxe, Psion Revo, Rover S2, Qtek S100, HTC Touch 3G, teXet X-Basic, Asus Zenfone 5 LTE, PocketBook 626 Plus
bazarvasya
Message#7627
24.01.19, 20:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 19.01.13
MTS 960

Music speaker from which phone is suitable?
mkudritsky
Message#7628
02.02.19, 06:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Asus zenfone 5

I follow the obsolescence of modern and not very IT-technologies.

Until February 2019, updates to almost all the software I often use were regularly released on teXet X-Basic.
Regularly updated: Navitel (both software and maps), 2GIS, Google Chrome browser, telegrams-instagrams-watsapy ...

But then thunder struck!
The next-generation phones (Android 4.4.2 32bit, Android 5.0.0 32bit) have released Google Chrome 72.0.3626.76, and on teXet X-Basic (Android 4.2.2) - alas, no!
On BASIC, only Google Chrome is still 71.0.3578.99.
(I tried to install a new version of Google Chrome from an apk-file taken from a device on Android 4.4.2 - it does not roll. Although everything was installed before).

It seems that Google decided to start killing devices on Android 4.2.2.
After all, there is no better way for this than to stop updating the browser.

P.S. I don’t want to switch from Google Chrome to something else. I never liked FireFox on smartphones (although only it was installed on desktops and laptops!), And UC is completely bogged down in intrusive advertising ...

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 03.02.19, 11:49

--------------------
mkudritsky
Message#7629
10.02.19, 06:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Asus zenfone 5

Well, guys?
I "congratulate all of us" who still have BASICI (most likely the second or third smartphones)!

Yes, it is confirmed - the firm of goodness threw devices to 4.4.2 (non-inclusive) with updates to its Google Chrome.
I had to demolish my favorite Chrome from BASIC and put FireFox on the subject.
(By the way, it was the same with Windows XP - Google was the first to throw Hrshka with Chrome updates back in early 2016. But FireFox held on until the fall of 2017).

Another unpleasant bell: the creator of the alternative Youtube client - NewPipe software - also threw all.
Since, starting with version 0.15.1, NewPipe works only on Android 4.4+
This is very strange, since third-party Youtube customers are used in 90% of cases by people with either outdated devices or devices that are weak in hardware.

From enjoyable.
1. On the MediaTek website, the EPO.DAT and EPO.MD5 files are constantly updated! So the navigation forecast works! (It is a pity that for BASIC these files must be manually updated).
2. Alternative Youtube client - SkyTube - still works on Android 4.2.2.
3. 2GIS also updates all maps! True, the interface of the program itself there has long been outdated.
But fresh cards are the most important thing! Yes, and I like the old interface more.
4. Navitel is constantly updated! But there is nothing surprising. People earn money! Maps are updated even for Symbain OS and for Windows Mobile 2003-6.5!
Do not be surprised if Navitel updates everything, even for Android 2.3.7, not to mention 4.2.2!

--------------------
Megaboson
Message#7630
10.02.19, 20:20
I pass by
[offline]

Messages 4123
Check in: 24.05.12
Google nexus 5

* mkudritsky
Yes, and it does not create yours.

And I somehow do not think the word "thrown" is true.

Yes, we stopped the work on the support of small platforms, and this is normal.
Spending money on them is unprofitable and unpromising, because the number of users is rapidly decreasing ..

The harsh reality is:
Manufacturers do not work for us, but for the sake of money.

If someone believes that the cessation of development for old platforms is wrong - Duc, let them open the gang for the production of dial-up phones or kerogases.
mkudritsky
Message#7631
13.02.19, 05:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Asus zenfone 5

Megaboson @ 02/10/19, 20:20*
Spending money on them is unprofitable and unpromising, because the number of users is rapidly decreasing.

Alas, this thesis contradicts the fact that Navitel supports even the most outspoken old stuff (Symbain OS, WM 2003-2006), and 2GIS supports (such as) all versions of Android.
By the way, both FireFox and Opera also support an overwhelming number of Android versions, including very old ones.
All of the above firms are commercial.

No, the reason in my opinion here is different.
1. Google Chrome.
Starting from some very large level of profit, direct profit is no longer the sole purpose of a corporation.
In addition to profits, the actions of such corporations are also defined by such a word as politics!
So, in the light of the declining pace of updating the world of devices, the political goal of Google and the smartphone makers behind it is for any purpose to make people upgrade the hardware.
And there is nothing better than to throw people with the best (so far) browser in the world - with Chrome.
As soon as the browser stops updating, after a short time, the HTML technology will move on and people will run to change smartphones!
It's just like a tomato! And the word "kidalovo" I applied here IMHO in place.

2. NewPipe.
But here I confess I got excited. Kidalov is not here.
Just a boyby oneselfpulls this very interesting project.
Well, since the lone wizard has not unlimited resources, he simply did not have to use the device on Android versions smaller than 4.4.
He simply does not have smartphones, for example, on Android 4.2.2 and there is nothing to test new versions of software for.
Well, to release software at random, without testing, it is wrong.

--------------------
Batrakov
Message#7632
13.02.19, 09:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

* mkudritskyDoes Sberbank work?

--------------------
Megaboson
Message#7633
13.02.19, 10:00
I pass by
[offline]

Messages 4123
Check in: 24.05.12
Google nexus 5

* mkudritsky
In fact, they did not promise us anything, and therefore are not obliged to do anything.
Therefore, the issue of "kidney" can not go.

Someone continues to support because he considers it financially profitable or reputational, but this does not mean that everyone is obliged to do the same.
And there are no contradictions.

Yes, they are not working for us, but just for the money.

The situation is simple: there is a price for a product (explicit or sewn into another product) and there are its possibilities "here and now."
Do you want - take it.
Do not like it - do not take it.

Post has been editedMegaboson - 13.02.19, 10:02
mkudritsky
Message#7634
16.02.19, 02:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Asus zenfone 5

Batrakov @ 02.13.19, 09:30*
Does Sberbank work?

I do not know, did not try.
I don’t trust banking operations with any mobile phone, even with the most recent version of the OS, I prefer to do it from a stationary PC with all the OS updates and with the latest anti-virus databases ...

All
So, retrogrades! } -)
Recently, the situation in terms of the best programs for BASIC has changed:

1. Since the Google Chrome browser is no longer supported, I consider it the best replacement for it.
Opera browser.
Opera is almost as good as Chrome in terms of functionality and speed.
(I tried FireFox - alas, it slows down on BASIC. And wait for 3-10 seconds of reaction to the opening of the page above my powers. Strange, because I always use FireFox on my PC and consider it the best here. From other browsers, UC is completely bogged down in intrusive advertising, but, say, I did not like Dolphin navigation - always his curtains stretch from the bottom, from the top, and from the sides ...)
Well, there is hope for the long support of Opera for Android 4.2.2.
Still, according to my data, Opera is still being updated even on Windows XP!

2. A tool to view Youtube.
Here I replaced NewPipe, which was no longer supported for Android 4.2.2, on SkyTube. So that:
Youtube Client - SkyTube .
At the moment the latest version of SkyTube 2.94 fixed the most annoying flaw - after clicking on the video, the show started earlier in 5-15 seconds.
Now it is fixed! The video starts to appear almost immediately after the tap on it.
True, the opportunity to read the comments to the video has gone somewhere. Earlier, I remember it was!
But maybe I haven't fully understood the new version of the software ...
Nevertheless, Basic is now my third smartphone and I rarely take it into my hands.

3. Well, everything else I have without changes: Navitel, 2GIS, AlReader, BSPlayer, OpenCamera, QuickPIC ... Viber, Telegram ...
Everything is updated, although rarely.
Although here is something a long time ago AlReader has not been updated. But the reader is not a browser. And new book formats (unlike progress, for example, in HTML) are rarely invented.

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 16.02.19, 02:46

--------------------
rpi
Message#7635
16.02.19, 09:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 416
Check in: 07.06.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S 4/32

Guys, this problem was drawn ... I changed the router, and there were problems with the router. I started to crash when I started it, and when I connected to another router, everything was fine. Other devices have no problems with this router. I called in support of the provider where the router was issued (Rostelecom), they gave the network settings, I registered it manually in the texet, it began to work, but not always, sometimes I have to reconnect, otherwise the switch will crash again. Where to look?

Post has been editedrpi - 16.02.19, 09:49

--------------------
Fly IQ4410 + Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3
Batrakov
Message#7636
14.03.19, 08:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

Hello. Can I routinely include unwanted numbers in the blacklist?
The permitted numbers are, as I understand it, on the contrary - the white list. Or I'm wrong?

--------------------
Batrakov
Message#7637
14.03.19, 10:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

Krasavchik9393 @ 09/07/13, 09:45*
As well as copying the contact to your phone - you can add it to the black list! This can be seen on the screen!

Something does not work this done.
Attached Image

--------------------
Batrakov
Message#7638
04.04.19, 18:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

Can the TeXet X-basic distribute the Internet onbluetoothor should BlueDUN be installed?
Bluedun

Post has been editedBatrakov - 06.04.19, 10:07

--------------------
scl
Message#7639
04.04.19, 18:43
Guru
[online]

Messages 2690
Check in: 02.04.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

* BatrakovWell, this is not an iPhone :) joke;) but in fact, any android can distribute it, it was originally laid :)
Batrakov
Message#7640
04.04.19, 18:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

scl @ 04/04/19, 20:43*
but in fact, any android can hand out the same, it is originally laid :)

There are nuances. I need a hardware modem to connect via a dial-up navigator on WinCE.

--------------------
mkudritsky
Message#7641
06.04.19, 08:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1164
Asus zenfone 5

Batrakov @ 04/04/19, 18:37*
Can TeXet X-basic distribute internet via bluetooth or should BlueDUN be installed

In a regular way, teXet X-Basic can distribute 3G Internet via WiFi, like any other device on Android.
But through BlueTooth I personally did not try to distribute 3G Internet.
If it is not difficult, unsubscribe - was it possible to do it in a regular manner or only through third-party software?
P.S. Nevertheless, 3G Internet is bad: the speed is low and there is no stability, and the network has been looking for a long time when switching between zones.
It’s better to work with the Internet through 4G ... IMHO.
P.P.S. Example: I connected the external BlueTooth BT-338 navigator to Basic only through third-party software. Regularly - no way!

All

Well, guys, we played!
And Opera browser has forever ceased to be updated on Android 4.0-4.3, incl. and on our BASIC.
Demolished it and installed Dolphin browser. How long is it enough with updates?
I notice that all browsers built on the Chromium engine no longer support Android 4.0-4.3.
P.S. Browsers with the prefix "Mini", that is, browsers dependent on third-party servers, remain on the pinch.
For example, in my opinion Opera Mini is supported even for Android 1.6!

--------------------
teXet

383 pagesV  « < 380 381 382 383 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:01