Club owners JiaYu G4 Advanced & Standard | Communication owners JiaYu without strict rules
What use model?
JiaYu G4 Advanced or Standard
Advanced [ 1823 ] ** [58,02%]
Standard [ 1268 ] ** [40,36%]
Is Ruth made on a smartphone?
Yes [ 1876 ] ** [59,71%]
Not [ 1036 ] ** [32,97%]
What is it? [ 192 ] ** [6,11%]
What are your impressions of the devices?
Very satisfied [ 1965 ] ** [62,54%]
Disappointed [ 180 ] ** [5,73%]
another uzuchayu [ 997 ] ** [31,73%]
What color do you prefer?
The black [ 2252 ] ** [71,67%]
White [ 851 ] ** [27,08%]
What bugs are present?
battery heating [ 170 ] ** [5,41%]
Otvalivanie SIM cards [ 96 ] ** [3,06%]
Poor catches Satellites [ 461 ] ** [14,67%]
Sudden device reboot [ 93 ] ** [2,96%]
Total votes: 3142

Rep: (12408)
Attached ImageClub owners JiaYu G4 Advanced & Standard

Attached ImageG4 Basic, G4 High Edition
Description | Android OS FAQ | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Widescreen wallpaper to our screens
with a resolution of 720x1280
| Icons, Themes, Ornaments for programs | Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS | Questions beginner root user | Google Play - Technical Issues | Installing games with cache (FAQ) | Reviews of games for Android OS | Uninstalling Android system apps | Buying paid programs on Google Play

Attached Image

Attached ImageGood Welcome!

Attached ImageThis theme is designed to discuss issues not covered by the rules of the Talk, Buy, Firmware, Accessories, well, just communicating owners.
Specifications JiaYu G4 Advanced
CPU: MT6589T Turbo
Display: 4.7 inch IPS OGS
RAM: 2 GB
Inner memory: 32 GB
Cameras: MF 13 MF 3 and the main front
Battery: 3000 mAh
Support: microSD up to 64 GB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
Dimensions: 133 * 65 * 10 mm
Weight: 157 grams

Information about the manufacturer. company JiaYu

Club members

The results of the last vote
Attached Image

How to join the club
1) Dial the 15 posts in the club;
2) have a reputation of not less than "0";
3) Signature Club (optional);
4) Fill out the application to join the club.

Club Signature
[url = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=488364][b][color="blue"]Klub owners JiaYu G4 Advanced & Standard [/ color] [/ b] [/ url]

Overview videos on YouTube

a large selection of JiaYu

Links to online retailers

for JIAYU G4 Accessories

Club Rules
1. Do not violate Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
2. The rudeness, hypocrisy, hamstvo- not funny.
3. Do not link to third-party resources.

Post has been editedDgonix - 08.05.17, 21:40
Reason for editing: Editing header

Filling the information in the header request to the QMS.

artmaster33 @ 08.08.2013, 03:50*
I do not see the logic of Watson.

On the wayJiaYu G4 Advanced, all of these in the past.

Rep: (128)
And you can not 15 posts per club to join?)))

ZY effective owner of Jiayu G4 Advanced!

Rep: (18)
The same goes advansed. Join in a week, if you take?

Owner Stantard'a. Or is there only one Advanced?

Post has been editedploop - 08.08.13, 12:38

ploop @ 08.08.2013, 15:38*
Or is there only one Advanced?

I do not wait obyazatelno.Sam Advantsed, will come to the end of the month.

cepgi03 @ 08.08.2013, 13:23*
if you take?

with joy! : Yes2:

Posted on 08/08/2013, 15:54:

Lotoss25 @ 08.08.2013, 12:03*
And you can not 15 posts per club to join?

We will abide by the rules 15 posts is not a lot.

Rep: (26)
Dgonix @ 07.08.2013, 21:31*
4) Fill out the application to join the club

And how to do it?

kotyara_sr @ 08.08.2013, 19:01*
And how to do it?

To join the club you must:
Have 15 posts in the club (not on the forum, and in the subject);
Or the second option:
Write a short story or review about your device.
What to do if you do not want to perform
It is necessary to take an oath:
"I AM,your nickname I solemnly swear to always serve your club, in order to get incredible pleasure of communicating, by every day to go to the forum, and to help everyone without knowing the operating system from Google and have not known the devices company JiaYu. Let me banned, if not ever answer a question that I know the answer. And undertakes to praise his supervisor because he is our only support and support in the days of painful reflection on the fate of device. I swear! I swear! I swear! "

Rep: (146)
I can answer any questions about Advanced (except for the battery, as little more charge / discharge), White has on his hands, but soon confiscated :( Since I do not like the color, and sister without raznitsy- importantly " to krasivenky. "I'll take the black as soon as ...

Post has been editedStaha - 09.08.13, 01:57

Staha @ 08.08.2013, 21:17*
I will take the black as soon as ...

Just black and ordered.

Rep: (26)
Dgonix @ 08.08.2013, 19:15*
It is necessary to take an oath: "I, your nickname, I solemnly swear to always serve the club its own way, so get incredible pleasure of communicating, by every day to go to the forum, and to help everyone without knowing the operating system from Google and have not known the devices company JiaYu Let me banned. , if not ever answer a question that I know the answer. and I undertake to praise his supervisor because he is our only support and support in the days of painful reflection on the fate of device. I swear! I swear! I swear! "

Oh nafig, I really like a club without interrupted: blink:

In general, the surveys very good smartphone. Waiting for your look current Star 9770 will get the wife, ideally at a year already with him. I really hope that after Zhuikov be a cut above. Frankly choice on this machine fell accidentally wanted to take ayoushen have even ordered, but the seller ran out of drains. When I was offered in return Zhuikov even with the same characteristics indescribably happy. Since a full HD on this screen is not needed, and even a mega pack.
Advansed real owners do not hesitate to write their impressions. I would love to read. And I think not only me.

Post has been editedcepgi03 - 08.08.13, 20:48

Rep: (0)
Guys who realties resuscitate BRICK Jiayu G4 Advanced ???

that's what gives me
---------------------------
Smart Phone Flash Tool
Common Hint: For SP Flash Tool issues:

GUI screen shot, and tool logs when you encounter trouble with the latest tool.
How to obtain the tool logs?
1. Run the tool;
2. Press Ctrl + Alt + t (Tool Title Hint: Runtime Trace Mode);
3. [Menu] Help- [SubMenu] Open logs folder.

BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!

[HINT]:
Please check your load matches.

Ok

cepgi03 @ 08.08.2013, 23:45*
In general, the surveys very good smartphone.

I agree.
I really hope that after Zhuikov be a cut above.

Without options for such characteristics is better not to find.
Frankly choice on this machine fell accidentally wanted to take ayoushen have even ordered,

A similar situation, only planned to takeTCL Idol X, but at the time I thought of JiaYu G4 Advanced and ordered directly from China.

Post has been editedDgonix - 08.08.13, 21:00

I salesman Ali for a long time to praise him in the back of the computer otoshol but already there is a dozen of the benefits of messages. I went here to read the discussion of the subject surface and firmly decided not to wait iocean elite and take it jiayu g4 advanced. Where I ordered was three advansed. We can say at first I tried to persuade the seller and then I immediately went into a chat room and lo and behold it online. Immediately agreed and I ordered.

StarkadPVL, Here Jiayu G4 - Firmware I am trying to address? There can help.
Sorry found your message out there ... Try to search by phrase 'raskirpichit' 'brick', etc. It is for the device does not find anything, because in the village and not the 'Net now, but honored -. There are a lot of interesting things.

Post has been editedcepgi03 - 08.08.13, 22:07
Reason for editing: corrected link

Something a lot of complaints on communications, gps, etc. in the themes of the firmware / discussion. A week yuzaniya no such problems have been identified, nor sink the firmware or the Lewa from 26.07 (which stopped yet)
- Communication keeps perfectly in any slot
- WiFi, 3G is similar, no stocks.
- WiFi reception level is average. There are devices sensitive, there is worse.
- GPS is worse than, for example, Samsung galaxy S (my wife), but remained stable 12 satellites in an open area and 9-10 on the balcony. This is sufficient for positioning accuracy within 5 meters, expect more from a smartphone (and not a professional navigator) stupid. It requires presetting AGPS or EPO, which is full of information here. Both methods work fine, but the first requires the presence of the Internet. Use a GPS is almost impossible in the runoff settings.
- Power struck. On average, 10% of full charge in 12 hours of normal use (tones, photos, bit Internet). According to the experience, it is a real 4 days without charging my usage. It's like my old nokievskaya dialer.
- Gorila glass there or not - I do not know, time will tell.

I think that for the price (a little more expensive 8 kilorubley) alternatives are very few even in the Chinese market, and buy something like Offline at all unrealistic.

Rep: (0)
Good day!
Rides and to my phone. When you arrive, I will write in the subject where buying from whom, and how much he took. White, Black decided not to wait, and then I will give my wife and myself will take the black.

Rep: (63)
As a subject in Chinese written?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20 20:19