The camera twitches on a tripod

Rep: (6)
When you open the curtain, the focus point shifts 1mm down .. and when closed, it returns to its place .. how to solve this problem? Change the head on a tripod?

Rep: (3)
I do not have the best quality tripod, also staggers. I exit the situation with the timer descent. I focus manually. I set the timer for 2-3 seconds. until the time passes, the camera no longer staggers and the photo turns out normal. well, or another way out of the situation to use a cable :)

Rep: (2)
I do not have the best quality tripod, also staggers.

Get quality.
You can "wise" and create one with the UPA enlarger. For macro shooting.

Rep: (91)
I advise you to use the preliminary raising of the mirror, because a popping mirror at the time of shooting pulls the device most of all; curtains - not so.
As already said, if there is a trigger cable, then it is best to use it or use the self-timer.
If the lens or camera is equipped with an image stabilizer,the stabilizer must be disconnected , because he himself creates additional shaking. And the more powerful the stabilizer, the shaking is stronger.
If there is a hook in the bottom of the tripod, hang a load weighing 2-3 kg on it - this will create additional stability for the tripod, especially if a heavy telephoto lens is on the camera.

For Canon, the simplest version of the cable can be bungled on its own - you need one or two unfixed buttons, one fixed button, a cable with a 2.5 mm jack connector (an old headset for a mobile phone is suitable) and something as a case.
We determine which wire corresponds to which pin. The general wire of the camera corresponds to the second contact on the connector from the top (only for a four-pin connector) - I determined this by typing. In a headset, a button and / or microphone usually hang on this pin. We cut off the outer braid - it is not needed, since the top contact in the structure will not be involved. If one audio channel and the wire from the microphone are closed, the device will autofocus if possible, and when the second audio channel is closed, autofocus and shutter release will be performed (which channel is responsible for what, I do not remember, it can be determined by shorting the wires together). To release the shutter we put in parallel the non-fixed and fixed (for bulb mode) buttons. For autofocus, put the second unfixed button, if any. In principle, it is not needed, but it can be delivered if desired.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 21.02.14, 10:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 10:37