Check in: 24.03.13
Oneplus two

Genymotion download

Version:2.12.1

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:Genymotion is a fast Android emulator that includes customized Android images (x86 with hardware accelerated OpenGL), ideal for application testing. This project has grown from the old Android VM, and in comparison with it Genymotion has a new player design, installer and more.
As the developers say, the goal of the product is to replace the Google Android emulator not only with Android developers, but also with people who make demonstrations of Android applications.
Genymotion is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X and requires VirtualBox. The virtual machine code is open, but the software that runs on the host is free to use, but its source code is closed. In the future, Genymotion will have a free version with many features, but paid versions will also be available, mainly for large companies that need to collaborate on Genymotion.

Genymotion features:
  • Quick download and launch of pre-configured Android images. The list of devices is constantly expanding.
  • GPS (with adjustable coordinates) and battery (with adjustable battery level)
  • Display: hardware acceleration with OpenGL, full-screen viewing mode
  • A console that allows you to interact with your virtual machine using the command line
  • ADB support
  • Front camera and rear camera emulation
  • Screencast and remote control functions (in commercial version)
  • Eclipse and Android Studio Plugins
  • Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.
  • In future releases, new sensors are expected to appear: a gyroscope, screen brightness, temperature, a rotation vector, and much more.
  • Works much faster than emulators from Google (not only on Intel processors)
  • Shared clipboard virtual device and PC
  • The ability to edit the IMEI / MEID of the virtual device (in the commercial version)
  • Pixel Perfect - a display mode in which 1 pixel of the screen of the device will be displayed using only one pixel on your monitor (in the commercial version)
  • Factory Reset - full reset of the virtual device (in the commercial version)
  • Duplication of the image in the list of virtual devices (in the commercial version)
  • Editing the number of processors (CPU) and the amount of RAM (RAM) in the settings of the virtual device.
  • Sensor monitoring in application code via Genymotion Java API (in commercial version)
  • Automatic update of images for the new version of the program (in the commercial version)
  • Generating archive log files when contacting support
  • Saving the widget's GPS settings until the next launch (in the commercial version)
  • Bug fixes for the emulator crash, added information in the logs.
  • Emulation of the Internet via GPRS, Edge, 3G, 4G, etc.

New opportunities:
  • Widget emulation of voice calls (in the commercial version)
  • Fixed crash program when leaving the system from sleep, error incorrect settings of the network connection, multitouch and rotation in some applications and other fixes
  • Fixed device images with multiple bug fixes.

Among the shortcomings worth noting:
  • No voice call emulation. There is a commercial version.
  • Not all processors support applications on Adobe Air Mobile, Unity3D, without support for x86 architecture

Requirements:Windows 32/64 bits, Mac OS X 64, Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat), Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat), Linux Debian 64
Russian interface:Not
Developer:Genymobile
Homepage: http://www.genymotion.com/(simple registration is required for downloading)

Reviews

Problem solving and tips
Fix Unable to start virtual device error. The Virtual device got no IP address
How to quickly and conveniently change the size of the emulator window
How to change the name of the virtual machine (window title):Genymotion - Android emulator (Post Enyby # 67922474)
Multitouch functions, gestures:

Adding Google Apps (Market, Maps, etc.) to new images:

ARM Translation

Acceleration of the emulator (including games):

Copying files to / from emulator (a), installing applications:

How to type the Cyrillic alphabet, call the qwerty keyboard:

Change layouts:

Root rights:

Change build.prop (change / imitation of the smartphone model on the emulator)

Drag'n'drop does not work (drag files to the emulator window)

On error INSTALL_FAILED_CPU_ABI_INCOMPATIBLE

Genymotion FAQ

Do not ask here why this or that game does not work. There are no developers for this emulator. Most likely the game is written in Adobe Air Mobile, Unity3D or it does not support x86 architecture. Also, see the virtualization parameters, etc., perhaps the cause is in your processor. For games, use the emulatorBlueStacks App Player- it is being developed for this. Genymotion is adapted more to work and showcase applications.

Documentation.

Linux installation guide, new software version 2.12.2

For free personal use of Genymotion
Download:
version 2.12.1
version 2.11.0:Genymotion - Android emulator (Post Aperoul # 67921397)
On the site after registration
version 2.4.0 on the forum:Genymotion - Android Emulator (Post Enyby # 63111675)

Attention! The program requires upgrading VirtualBox to version 4.2.12 or higher.

What's new?
Past versions
Version: 2.7.2 Genymotion - Android emulator (Post artemkhua # 50764011)
Windows 32/64 bits -2.6.0
Windows 32/64 bits v2.5.4 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.5.4 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.5.4- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.5.4 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.5.4 - Download

Windows 32/64 bits v2.5.3 Download
Windows 32/64 bits v2.5.3 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.5.3 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.5.3- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.5.3 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.5.3 - Download

Windows 32/64 bits v2.3.1 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.3.1 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.3.1- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.3.1 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.3.1 - Download

Windows 32/64 bits v2.2.1 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.2.1 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.2.1- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.2.1 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.2.1 - Download

Windows 32/64 bits v2.2.0 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.2.0 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.2.0- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.2.0 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.2.0 - Download

Windows 32/64 bits v2.1.1 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.1.1 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.1.1- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.1.1 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.1.1 - Download

Windows 32/64 bits v2.1.0 - Download
Mac OS X 64 bits v2.1.0 - Download
Linux 32 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.1.0- Download
Linux 64 bits (Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat) v2.1.0 - Download
Linux Debian 64 bits v2.1.0 - Download

Version 2.0.3: Genymotion - Android emulator (Post # 27629884)
Version 2.0.2: Genymotion - Android emulator (Post # 27578555)
Previous versions and images: Genymotion - Android emulator (Post # 28157215)

Post has been editedKenas - 08.02.19, 13:34
Reason for editing: For free personal use of Genymotion
Latent
Message#2
08.08.13, 10:37
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1769
Check in: 29.06.10
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

How quickly the topic appeared :)
True the day before I found out about this virtualizer or Android emulator.
PromptedVlad_Romanovthe developer(Windows) Android Application Installerin post#91

From what I managed to see and learn about Genymotion:
- Before installing VirtualBox, it’s better to close all unnecessary programs (I don’t know what kind of Outpost, Checkpoint VPN, Dropbox, Skype, Miranda and a dozen more, but hasn’t turned everything off to get the blue screen of death when VirtualBox installed its drivers) could bury, killed through task manager.
- As VitrualBox and YouWave android emulator cannot be simultaneously located on the same machine, you have to choose one or the other.
- By default, the images that Genymotion downloads have 512 RAM, because of this, the virtual machine is very slow, but through VirtualBox you can increase the amount of RAM to 1024 or more, it will be a little easier. You can also try to increase the power of this virtual machine by adding a processor, video memory and other things.
- After changes in VirtualBox, you can test whether it is optimally configured by opening the configuration of this virtual machine again. An automatic test of the set parameters is performed and a hint is given if non-optimal options that slow down operation are enabled.
- In Genymotion itself, you can find a configuration application that should include root, your static IP, disable Hardware OpenGL, and more ... (unfortunately, the settings were not applied, the previous settings were restored after the restart)
- TestsAnTuTu Benchmarkshowed 18k, but this is only due to the processor. Video (3d) showed miserable figures of about 900, while SGS4 showed 9k. That is very critical for games. OpenGL tests showed only 9 fps. (of course it all depends on the PC, but I don’t think thatAcer Aspire 6920G-934G32Bnsuch a weak laptop)

How else to optimize this virtual machine so that games do not lag and the processor is not loaded at 100% even when you run the simplest typeAvatar Fight HDin which there is even no 3D graphics?

--------------------
I suggest to use heavy files (cash games) for sharing.Torrent, and not to sit on the handuse file sharing likeweb seed. Download torrent because it is much more convenient than file storage
alexvozn
Message#3
08.08.13, 14:52
To one's mind
[offline]

Messages 502
Oneplus two

Latent @ 08/08/2013 10:37*
- Before installing VirtualBox, it’s better to close all unnecessary programs (I don’t know what kind of Outpost, Checkpoint VPN, Dropbox, Skype, Miranda and a dozen more, but hasn’t turned everything off to get the blue screen of death when VirtualBox installed its drivers) could bury, killed through task manager.

Installed all without problems. Outpost-a of course was not, was PC Tools FireWall Plus 7

- By default, the images that Genymotion downloads have 512 RAM, because of this, the virtual machine is very slow, but through VirtualBox you can increase the amount of RAM to 1024 or more, it will be a little easier. You can also try to increase the power of this virtual machine by adding a processor, video memory and other things.

It probably depends on which image to download from the repository. When downloading and adding a new device, virtual settings are issued including. shows the amount of RAM. By default, I immediately had a flock of 1 GB (with 4 GB on a PC)

- In Genymotion itself, you can find a configuration application that should include root, your static IP, disable Hardware OpenGL, and more ... (unfortunately, the settings were not applied, the previous settings were restored after the restart)

When the emulator restarts, everything is reset. You need to directly reload the virus. Those. Do not close the image player window itself and wait for Android to restart.

- Tests AnTuTu Benchmark showed 18k, but this is only due to the processor. Video (3d) showed miserable figures of about 900, while SGS4 showed 9k. That is very critical for games. OpenGL tests showed only 9 fps. (Of course, everything depends on the PC, but I do not think that the Acer Aspire 6920G-934G32Bn is such a weak laptop)

Unfortunately, this emulator is not suitable for testing games. Better to useBluestacks. Or you just need to figure it out. You may need to disable OpenGL or experiment.

--------------------
Oneplus 2 A2001 64Gb Sony alpha A6000 + 16-70 + 10-18 + 55-210 Sony FDR-3000R Samsung Gear Fit 2
Miller777
Message#4
13.08.13, 19:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Check in: 10.06.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Good idea, liked it.

A certain oddity: I registered, connected, downloaded and installed images.

I launch a virtual android in Genymotion. Everything starts, I just see a black screen with buttons and indicators on the right. The screen does not react to anything. In Virtualbox, I see a running virtual machine, on the thumbnail - the screen of the running android, the VM session is locked.

If you turn off the VM and run it not in Genymotion, but in Virtualbox, everything works. Buttons are pressed, the screen responds, programs are launched. Deeply tested.

Questions:

- The fact that I can manage virtual Android only through the Virtualbox shell, but in Genimotion I can not, I see only a black screen - should it be so? Or am I doing something wrong? How to make control work in Genymotion?

- Are there any images for Android 2.3 with 512 MB. memory? (I have weak PCs, but sometimes I want to test software).

Post has been editedMiller777 - 13.08.13, 19:29
alexvozn
Message#5
13.08.13, 19:52
To one's mind
[offline]

Messages 502
Oneplus two

Miller777 @ 08/13/2013, 19:28*
- The fact that I can manage virtual Android only through the Virtualbox shell, but in Genimotion I can not, I see only a black screen - should it be so? Or am I doing something wrong? How to make control work in Genymotion?

Should not. Must start with Genimotion shell. Press Play - at the beginning of the black screen with the inscription "Android" and then the home screen is displayed. What is your OS, PC settings?

Miller777 @ 08/13/2013, 19:28*
- Are there any images for Android 2.3 with 512 MB. memory? (I have weak PCs, but sometimes I want to test software).

Hardly any emulator will work normally without enough memory. You need to look towards the AppPlayer. So a very truncated version of the android (Linux) is just for launching the application.

--------------------
Oneplus 2 A2001 64Gb Sony alpha A6000 + 16-70 + 10-18 + 55-210 Sony FDR-3000R Samsung Gear Fit 2
Miller777
Message#6
13.08.13, 20:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Check in: 10.06.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

What is your OS, PC settings?

Windows 7 x 32
2 Gb Ram
Celeron 430 1.8 GHz

Virtualbox 4.2.16, was set separately.
Grand1
Message#7
24.08.13, 21:58
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 3569
Check in: 08.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Windows 7x64 Max
Virtualbox 4.2.16

When I start Virtualbox, I get the message:
Attached Image

What to do?

--------------------
zlocorp
Message#8
25.08.13, 08:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 14.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16

GrAnd1,
There may be a problem with setting up the network in Virtualbox. Open the settings of the WB itself, not the virtual machines and find the Network there ->Host virtual networks and remove the adapter, then run the virtual machine through Genimotion, it will configure everything itself.

It is also possible that you did not install the full version of the WB, but removed some components, most likely to work with the network.

--------------------
LG G1800 ->Siemens CXV70 ->Nokia 3660 ->Siemens SF65 ->Nokia 6600 ->Nokia 6630 ->Qtek Q110 ->Nokia 3110c ->Nokia N80 ->Nokia N81 ->Lenovo P770 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
Cube U21GT ->Kindle HDX 7 "+ PocketBook SURFpad 1
Grand1
Message#9
25.08.13, 12:12
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 3569
Check in: 08.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

When I start Virtualbox, I get the message:
Failed to create a VirtualBox COM object

zlocorp
Solution herehttps://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/8227

In the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ TypeLib \ {46137EEC-703B-4FE5-AFD4-7C9BBBBA0259} \ 1.3 \ 0 \ win64 branch
change the path to the same as in \ 1.3 \ 0 \ win32

I have D: \ Program Files \ Oracle \ VirtualBox \ VBoxC.dll

VirtualBox launched, but Genymotion does not want ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedGrand1 - 25.08.13, 12:17

--------------------
alexvozn
Message#10
25.08.13, 15:54
To one's mind
[offline]

Messages 502
Oneplus two

VirtualBox launched

And if you run not with WB and with the shell?

Try to download images.

Although it seems to me that VirtualBox has become crooked. It is necessary to remove it, clean the registry from it and reinstall the whole package of the Genimoshen again.

And when installing the virusbox, disable the firewall and / or the antivirus or switch to the mode allowing all actions. There may be problems with the drivers.

Post has been editedalexvozn - 25.08.13, 15:56

--------------------
Dom1NATION
Message#11
01.09.13, 03:21
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 01.02.13
Meizu M2 Mini

Can not run any 3D game.
2D games work fine.
What could be the problem?

There is a video, he has Nexus 7 Jelly Bean there, why isn't he on the list?

Post has been editedDom1NATION - 01.09.13, 03:24
alexvozn
Message#12
01.09.13, 14:00
To one's mind
[offline]

Messages 502
Oneplus two

Maybe it's in the video card or some settings.

And the Nexus apparently renamed. Now simply called 4.1.1
Attached Image

Here is the instructionon setting up AndroidVM. Maybe she will help.

Post has been editedalexvozn - 01.09.13, 14:10

--------------------
whatick
Message#13
04.09.13, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 11.04.11

You need to check the firmware so that the phone does not torture, is this possible with the help of this emulator? if not, tell me which one you can. Thanks in advance
alexvozn
Message#14
04.09.13, 18:19
To one's mind
[offline]

Messages 502
Oneplus two

whatick @ 09/04/2013, 11:58*
Is this possible with this emulator?

Not. To check the firmware from it, you need to make an image for a virtual machine, roll back drivers for emulated devices, you may need to recompile the kernel ...

--------------------
Latent
Message#15
09.09.13, 12:21
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1769

Please share the optimal settings, which image to choose from the proposed, in order to get the maximum performance virtualki?
And even on a clean, installed Win7 x64, the virtual is not stable.
The game begins to work smartly and then, after a short time, it starts to terribly slow down, we have to start from the beginning.
Perhaps there is some kind of trick in setting up that programs and games using 3D graphics do not slow down and use all the features of the video card.

--------------------
I suggest to use heavy files (cash games) for sharing.Torrent, and not to sit on the handuse file sharing likeweb seed. Download torrent because it is much more convenient than file storage
iwantu
Message#16
11.09.13, 10:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.01.13

Everything works fine, but the DragonVale toy does not start. Namely, because of it I was fooled with emulators (it did not start on one, including BlueStacks, at last it reached the screen saver and hung).

Maybe someone will try? Lies for free on Google Play.
midnightru
Message#17
13.09.13, 01:06
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 319
Check in: 23.09.10
ZTE Nubia Z7 mini

Writes "Looking for OpenGL render libraries". PPC OpenGL 3.0 supports netbook, but not a single emulsion yet stands up = ((

--------------------
Hero H7500 +MTK6589 4 * 1.2Ghz ARMv7, Power 544MP, HD 5 ", 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM, 32GB SunDisk mSD 32GB UHD1,MIUI
ZTE Nubia Z7 minirualvik_NX507J_CNCommon_V1.72
Latent
Message#18
17.09.13, 23:21
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1769

iwantu,
CheckedDragonvale
Little men run and even shustrenko. You can play. See screenshots below.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
iwantu
Message#19
18.09.13, 15:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.01.13

Latent
Latent @ 09/18/2013, 00:21*
Little men run and even shustrenko. You can play.

You can write the Wirth configuration. cars? ... and just in case, your company.
provaider
Message#20
18.09.13, 16:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 05.01.12

check on any armed heroes

--------------------
tuna tuna
Latent
Message#21
18.09.13, 19:10
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1769

provaider,
terribly lags when you start, only catch fish and get
Armed Heroes Online [3D, Online] (Post # 25102904)

If you find a way to better optimize the settings, write to this topic or game topic.

Posted 09/09/2013 19:10:

iwantu,
described hereArmed Heroes Online [3D, Online] (Post # 25127103)

--------------------

94 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 23:06