> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

ClockHub

Rep: (3964)
ClockHub
Version: 1.6

Last update of the program in the header:15.08.2013

Attached Image

Description:
The famous tiles "Watch" from the project Dynamics is now available for everyone.
The final version has improved ClockHub delete function, reduced battery consumption smartphone, higher performance and compatibility withWP7 Root Tools

Author: ultrashot

Unfortunately, all the projects of the author considered closed as of today.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: Attached fileClockHub_v1.6.xap (766.26 KB)

Previous versions:
Attached fileClockHub.xap(766.3 KB)

Post has been editedkirk999 - 15.08.13, 23:31
Reason for editing: v.1.6

Rep: (0)
It does not work on the Lumia 720. I can not even install, and very desirable. What can be done?

Rep: (34)
vladsmya,
This program requires interop or Full unlock, then on WP8 yet. For WP8 tryTimeMe.

Thank you, I tried. Update every half hour, bummer. I downloaded from their website with an update once a minute - is not even installed.

Rep: (34)
No one battery is swelled due to this programmulina?

Rep: (-1)
Hello everybody. Who will help? I want to make the background a watch black. Judging from my experience there somewhere in the code have to watch opacity took color theme. And I want to fill them with black. 000000 put in place opacity. Example on screen. Prompt? thank
So right now.
Attached Image

And so I want to.
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirk999 - 17.01.14, 20:52
Reason for editing: spoiler

Nokia lumia 710 fullunlock carrik 7.8 1600.3036.8858.12460
All Robit updated as native;) ATP

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 20:09