> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Skype for Pocket PC | Popular IP Phone

Rep: (41)
Skype for Pocket PC
version 3.0.1.503

Last update of the program in the header:1.02.2012

Attached Image

Opportunities:
  • calls to phone numbers around the world for many less common;
  • free calls from computer to computer exchange of short messages;
  • Binding phone number, incoming call;
  • receive local phone number in any of the many cities around the world;
  • redirected to another phone number;
  • an answering machine, voice mail.

Features:
- A GPRS-speed voice communication is not possible (. The required speed min 36kb and GPRS-5-7kb), chat works. Via EDGE, under favorable conditions, can really talk with some delays and fading voice.
- The sound through the ear not only is work-external speakers and your ears.
- Video calls are not supported!
Record Mini FAQ
Question : Others normally works from a memory card, why recommend to put into the main memory?
Answer : Free Devices and maps are different. So the experience of others is not an indicator.

Question : Help Skype will not start. Put with the latest version of the PC, the installation proceeds normally. Run from PDA writes Couldn`t find all the necessary fils to start Skype. Please try to install Skype again. What to do?
Answer : The memory card should be called "Storage card", not a "memory card"

Question Why something Skype does not connect through ActiveSync.
Answer : on the PDA : Start \ Settings \ Connections \ USB to the PC, remove the checkbox to "Enable advanced connections". In Firewall to allow all connections for ActiveSync.

Question Whether the program saves your chat history?
Answer No, the version for Pocket PC can not.

Question : Does the program file transfer? like a button ..
Answer Yes supports starting with 2.3-x versions.

Question : Is there a way for mobile video calling Skype?
Answer : Currently no.

Question : How do you know your number in Skype?
Answer : The name by which you are registered and have your "number" in to Skype.

Question : The first time there is no connection!
Answer : Skype for Pocket PC Thank you: Rocka_Rolla

Compatibility: Pocket PC Windows Mobile 5.0 and above.
Homepage: http://www.skype.com
License: freeware
Interface language: Russian
Download:
Version 3.0.1.503 PPC CAB:
SkypeMobile.CAB
To solve the sound transfer to the internal speaker, you can use the following program:
TROCA2.rar(7.21kb). Works on all HTC, other manufacturers may not work. Thanks for the program Dmitry_N
Still:Skype audio switch
translation of sound to the internal speaker for Samsung i740
Another audio switcher for Samsungovthankall00
Disabling codecs to improve performance
Version Archive
Version 3.0.0.256 CAB (for PPC and Smartphone) SkypeMobile.CAB
Version 3.0 for PPC (touch screen devices): Attached fileSkypeMobilePPC.cab (8.53 MB)

Version 3.0 for SP (smartphones, this device with buttons, non-touch screen): Attached fileSkypeMobileSP.cab (7.79 MB)

Build 2.2.0.18 for slow processors:
SkypeForPocketPC_LowCPU_Beta.CAB

Support and further development of the program terminated!

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 18.04.12, 10:28

Rep: (4)
zerkalo777 @ 04.08.07 16:55:43
Naryl such here programulinu "IM + for Skype"

Probably even did not have to dig. On the surface of the layIM + for Skype

Only correctional stopped working. It looks like they have something corrected at home.

Rep: (0)
About ASUS A636N WM6.
I found an earlier version of Skype for Windows Mobile 2.1.0.65 beta on
_http://www.hpc.ru/soft/download.phtml?id=6913.
After removing all references to Skype PDA (be sure to remove all the files that start with skype in the Windows folder) has established this version- now everything works.

d0220,13.09.07 07:00:06
interesting ... and what needs to be done so that the messages delivered instantly ... and not hang in the process of sending in 10-20 minutes?

Just call and it goes

I'm on now is Asus636N skype2.2.036 this version works fine, install at the SD card. There have been previous versions, I can advise that-would normally have to use, something to the level of Wi-Fi signal was close to 50%, and set the microphone setting to maximum. Previous versions of reason, conflict with WM5 (English). I installed as follows: copied to the card and install the .cab file in the Pocket PC.

Rep: (17)
ALL who do not work

I have the ASUS A639 WM6 firmware V01.0733.00 Russian version
On ofsayte download the latest V2.2 version and ran into a problem not run after installation. That is the first window flashing menu, but then flies. EXE installation performed by ActiveSync 4.5 to the internal Flash Disk, that is, not on the device.
In the folder "Skype" in addition (Skype.exe) has two libraries (SkypeRes100.dll) and (SkypeRes200.dll)
C using Resco Explorer deleted (SkypeRes200.dll) and in the Start Menu \ Programs icon Skype.ink
Next, create a new icon in the Programs menu or on the Today to run Skype.exe and everything works.
Perhaps on other devices you need to delete another library. Volume settings - MAX, it allows you to talk without holding hands. Connect naturally Wi-Fi. While use here and wait for the new version.
Good luck to all!!!

Rep: (112)
skype 2.2 Version: 2.2.0.37

http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windowsmobile/

Rep: (14)
maxsh ,

I fully agree with your arguments. Yes, in the GSM-network GPRS "is funded by a residual principle" and there is no guarantee of the desired channel bandwidth. Moreover, there are situations when the GPRS did not get a slot, and the traffic will stand fully.

But I was talking about something else: using a codec that is not as demanding of bandwidth and much more resistant to fading than the stupid plaster iLBC. In other words, the combination of iLBC + GPRS certainly not viable, but G.729 + GPRS in many situations, it may live.

Further development of this idea - Fring. There are in fact the same principle: the codec, compresses much traffic. And then the server, which decodes the "compressed" traffic and converts it to clear for a Skype (or SIP) form (eg, G.711). Fring works via GPRS (again, not everywhere, but it works). That's what I wrote above - an attempt to make Skype for Windows Mobile like Fring.

Rep: (50)
Sergei_c_B5 ,
voodoo67 ,
agold ,
Gigased ,
artga ,
2 All

Problems installing a memory card
If you have a machine worth WM6 (on account WM5 do not know, it was not possible to test) and you have put Skype on the memory card and it you will not start, the problem is most likely in the following:
Skype does not want to work because of the fact that the memory card is called "Memory Card" and Skype does not see it, therefore can not find all the files and do not run :(
there istwo Solutions to this problem:
  • To put not Russian Firmware version of WM6, and english .
  • Immediately after the Hard ResetBEFORE installing any programs to put on the cab of dear :) Atserg ( ASerg_Rename_to_storage_card.cab ) And do not remove it never :)

P.S. If someone was useful information, you know where you need to press: wink_kind:

Rep: (28)
chikano, 01.02.08 01:13:14
Explain for "dummies". There are pocket loox 720 with support wi-fi and bluetooth. There is a home computer with Internet access (via the Stream).
What you need to do to use these devices to call from Moscow to Rostov region? If possible, the points on his fingers. Thanks in advance!

It is necessary to install on Pocket Skype, connect to the Internet through the Pocket vayfay if there is a WiFi router, if not, to connect to the Internet via AktivSink on the wire, BT (you can use Edzh, etc.), set up on the Pocket Skype (login and password).
Calls to regular / mobile phones are charged according to tariffs (see. Skype.com) calls that users Ckayp on a computer free of charge.

Rep: (14)
yarazor, 18.01.08 19:02:19
I ceased to run Skype. Previously it worked fine, probably after the installation of the software, which then got lost. The program starts, and then falls off. Prompt in the PDA can be anywhere to see the log that is happening, what conflict?

Advice from SHCIPER'a:

ALL who do not work

I have the ASUS A639 WM6 firmware V01.0733.00 Russian version
On ofsayte download the latest V2.2 version and ran into a problem not run after installation. That is the first window flashing menu, but then flies. EXE installation performed by ActiveSync 4.5 to the internal Flash Disk, that is, not on the device.
In the folder "Skype" in addition (Skype.exe) has two libraries (SkypeRes100.dll) and (SkypeRes200.dll)
C using Resco Explorer deleted (SkypeRes200.dll) and in the Start Menu \ Programs icon Skype.ink
Next, create a new icon in the Programs menu or on the Today to run Skype.exe and everything works.
Perhaps on other devices you need to delete another library. Volume settings - MAX, it allows you to talk without holding hands. Connect naturally Wi-Fi. While use here and wait for the new version.
Good luck to all!!!

I have the same file SkypeRes200.dll was not. But the label is removed, has created a new screen today and it worked.
P.S. I have a Asus A696

The same problem as that described above. But in a folder with Skype do not have any two libraries (SkypeRes100.dll) and (SkypeRes200.dll)
What to do?

Rep: (6)
xatkaru, 04.03.08 02:15:21
I have a PDA Pocket LOOX 720,
{Skipped}
"Invalid setup file for WinCE".
Did anyone have this problem?

IMHO this is a standard disease Skype under wm2003 (wm2003se). On the 13th page of the topic has already been discussed. It is necessary to install activesync through the BB. I got cab from a reputable post Smarty: _http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4874&st=360

Rep: (137)
richterfm @ 18.03.08 13:12:58
supus, 19.12.05 05:21:10
for 312Mhz processor and less -2.0.0.41 betaJanuary 26, 2006.

Prompt where it is possible to take and whether it is trimmed in the functional hard?
If I understand correctly, it is better to stick to the HTC Touch with 201mHz?

Here build 2.2.0.18, umenja too slow per cent and there are no questions.
Specially sharpened for slow: wink_kind:

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeForPocketPC_LowCPU_Beta.cab(6.5 MB)

Rep: (45)
Skype for Pocket PC v2.2.0.37

Attached files

Attached fileSkype_for_Pocket_PC_v2.2.0.37.cab(6.55 MB)

Kirill Snezhko 01.07.08 @ 8:35:40
trembita, 28.06.08 09:45:32
as well as the start up sound is not in vnesheny speaker?

I - with the help ofthisprogram - you can. I can not say whether or not work on ethene, but you can try.

Spsb.
I also have a problem with the speaker only to the external sound is coming.
:( And this program only Eteny ...

Rep: (18)
The new version of Skype client version 2.2.0.45
Skype 2.2 for Windows Mobile Premium (Pocket PC)
Skype 2.2 for Windows Mobile Standard (Smartphone)

* Available for download for free from the official site of the developer.

lemonacid @ 25.08.08 06:34:58
part_kom, 25.08.08 05:50:32
Help Skype will not start. I bet from the big blind with the latest houmpegi, installation goes well. Run with the PDA writes Couldn`t find all the necessary fils to start Skype. Please try to install Skype again. What to do? HTC Diamand WM 6.1.

The memory card should be called "Storage card", not a "memory card"

but as it is not fraught rename and whether it impacts on other programs?

vadimbo How to rename - is found in this forum. Where there is no prompt. For programs that are installed on the memory card, it is fraught with reinstalling.

Skype for Pocket PC v.2.2.0.38

Here is the version that I have normally earned in the HTC Touch Cruise on the Russian official firmware with Murata PPAS.

Post has been editedVakero - 19.09.08, 10:47

Skype uniquely taxis. Everyone who goes abroad, to establish unequivocally!
3 months rescued me in the States. It worked perfectly on WM5 / WM6.1 on the hx4700. However, to work with something CorePlayer or Opera Mobile 64 MB operatives it is not enough. Gets along famously with PIGEON'om. After replacing 64Mb to 128Mb problem has disappeared completely.

Skype- the cheapest and high quality of all the ways I know of the international telephone service.
For example, calls from the US to Russia:
Skype->Skype = Free,
Skype->Home Phone. = 5 cents / minute
Skype->Cell phone. = 7 cents / minute

Payment by bank card (account must be in USD or Euro). Option 2:
1) On account Skype-translated once only $ 20.
2) You can configure the auto-recharge, then with zero balance bank account will be charged $ 2.

Also not to miss the call, you can set up call forwarding to mobile and home. True, this will have to pay for Skype-like compound and a compound of at the rate of cellular operator.

I connect wherever found Freestuff Wi-Fi, the benefit of the United States is not a deficit. Also it works perfectly through 3G. Tested on their networks, T-mobile and AT & T.
Problems arose only because of the quality of communication with the Russian side, but it is a claim to a local provider of STC.

Compared with the desktop version of bloat considerably less, but in the field they are not needed. there are:
- Actually the voice connection for VoIP. What fame Skype.
- Chat with animated emoticons. Unlike heap QIP'ov PIGEON'ov and runs like clockwork. Sorry, did not work the file transfer. But history is stored on the server (!).
- Add / delete contacts, including regular phone number.

And I would like to video call, but this is a "show-off".

P.S.
Refuses connected via a cradle. Although it is logical. If you use the connection to the BB, then why it prog and not deliver?
P.P.S. Current version is 2.2, but not the antiquity of which in the header. Why not update the cap for six months?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 20:48