> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Skype for Pocket PC | Popular IP Phone

Rep: (41)
Skype for Pocket PC
version 3.0.1.503

Last update of the program in the header:1.02.2012

Attached Image

Opportunities:
  • calls to phone numbers around the world for many less common;
  • free calls from computer to computer exchange of short messages;
  • Binding phone number, incoming call;
  • receive local phone number in any of the many cities around the world;
  • redirected to another phone number;
  • an answering machine, voice mail.

Features:
- A GPRS-speed voice communication is not possible (. The required speed min 36kb and GPRS-5-7kb), chat works. Via EDGE, under favorable conditions, can really talk with some delays and fading voice.
- The sound through the ear not only is work-external speakers and your ears.
- Video calls are not supported!
Record Mini FAQ
Question : Others normally works from a memory card, why recommend to put into the main memory?
Answer : Free Devices and maps are different. So the experience of others is not an indicator.

Question : Help Skype will not start. Put with the latest version of the PC, the installation proceeds normally. Run from PDA writes Couldn`t find all the necessary fils to start Skype. Please try to install Skype again. What to do?
Answer : The memory card should be called "Storage card", not a "memory card"

Question Why something Skype does not connect through ActiveSync.
Answer : on the PDA : Start \ Settings \ Connections \ USB to the PC, remove the checkbox to "Enable advanced connections". In Firewall to allow all connections for ActiveSync.

Question Whether the program saves your chat history?
Answer No, the version for Pocket PC can not.

Question : Does the program file transfer? like a button ..
Answer Yes supports starting with 2.3-x versions.

Question : Is there a way for mobile video calling Skype?
Answer : Currently no.

Question : How do you know your number in Skype?
Answer : The name by which you are registered and have your "number" in to Skype.

Question : The first time there is no connection!
Answer : Skype for Pocket PC Thank you: Rocka_Rolla

Compatibility: Pocket PC Windows Mobile 5.0 and above.
Homepage: http://www.skype.com
License: freeware
Interface language: Russian
Download:
Version 3.0.1.503 PPC CAB:
SkypeMobile.CAB
To solve the sound transfer to the internal speaker, you can use the following program:
TROCA2.rar(7.21kb). Works on all HTC, other manufacturers may not work. Thanks for the program Dmitry_N
Still:Skype audio switch
translation of sound to the internal speaker for Samsung i740
Another audio switcher for Samsungovthankall00
Disabling codecs to improve performance
Version Archive
Version 3.0.0.256 CAB (for PPC and Smartphone) SkypeMobile.CAB
Version 3.0 for PPC (touch screen devices): Attached fileSkypeMobilePPC.cab (8.53 MB)

Version 3.0 for SP (smartphones, this device with buttons, non-touch screen): Attached fileSkypeMobileSP.cab (7.79 MB)

Build 2.2.0.18 for slow processors:
SkypeForPocketPC_LowCPU_Beta.CAB

Support and further development of the program terminated!

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 18.04.12, 10:28

Rep: (57)
Today refreshed to 2.0 BETA version, 2.0.0.39 and 2.0.0.41 for 300MHz PDA
Change log

26.01.2005 Skype for Pocket PC в„ў 2.0 beta

change: Skype for PPC graphics updatede to 2.0 style
change:!!! Contactlist sorting !!!
bugfix: Incoming chat and call privacy options
bugfix: Impossible to cancel login when in 'connecting' mode
bugfix: Missed call notification not displayed for SkypeIn call
bugfix: Skype crashes after 2nd calling to PC and PPC user
bugfix: Chinese languages ​​interchanged
bugfix: Skype stays in connecting mode
bugfix: 'Call' and 'Chat' buttons are enabled when user is not logged in
bugfix: Received ContactList is not authorized
bugfix: Second authorization request will block accepting first request
bugfix: Registering a new user, does not sign in
bugfix: Login page shown before EULA

DOWNLOAD:

Hi CPU PocketPC:
_http://download.skype.com/pocketpc/SkypeForPocketPC_beta.CAB
Low CPU (300 Mhz) PocketPC:
_http://download.skype.com/pocketpc/SkypeForPocketPC_low_cpu_beta.CAB

Rep: (41)
I have is not the latest version
I have not tried through aktivsink.
through wafer works
in my case the CCP's wafer is connected with my Note, on the laptop two interfaces - WiFi, and the Ethernet, running WinRoute c NAT, respectively WiFi interface as an internal, Ethernet as an external. Nout in turn goes to the Internet through WinRoute with NAT gateway installed on another computer with two Ethernet interfaces.
For example:
CCP - 192.168.1.2
Laptop WiFi - 192.168.1.1
Nout Ethernet - 192.168.2.2
Ethernet gateway (internal) - 192.168.2.1
Ethernet gateway (external) - a real IP address
In this scenario, I have Skype running with no problems, and at the same time with my, Skype client runs on other computers on the internal network 192.168.2. *

Dim-soft You can access the servers of Skype is blocked on your network? can...
connect with Skype from your desktop computer tried? Maybe it's just in the wrong username or password entered Skype account? ...

Rep: (114)
Santa
The process of installing, registering and Skype working principle described in detail here:
http://www.computerra.ru/gid/222522/
Some details can be found here:
http://www.govo.ru/
http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=74:1
http://www.computerra.ru/softerra/35901/

Rep: (112)
Skype for Pocket PC 2.1 Beta

Change log
15.08.2006 Skype for Pocket PC2.1.0.53 Beta(Pocket PC)
feature: Multi-chat support
feature: SkypeIn support
feature: Voicemail support
feature: Call forwarding support
feature: Profile editing
feature: Detailed search
feature: Contact list information with avatar and mood messages support
feature: Improved chat-more emoticons and 'set topic' ability
feature: Animated emoticons
feature: Skype Launcher
feature: GSM and Skype callsmanagement
feature: Larger Dial Pad and delete button in Dial Pad
feature: Online help
feature: One click access to Skype from the device home screen
change: Contact list sorting
bugfix: Saved SkypeOut contacts are shown without their name in the Log tab
bugfix: VM sender Skype name is displayed instead of the real name
bugfix: Chat partner username instead of the real name displayed in tab head
bugfix: 'Clear Log' does not work for unknown SI call
bugfix: Call duration is only in minutes: seconds
bugfix: Search enabled while offline
bugfix: 'Hold' is enabled, when the call is already on hold
bugfix: Call 'hold' is allowed before call is answered
bugfix: 'Hold' reminds checked with new conference call
bugfix: Possible to send just space in chat
bugfix: Overlapped notifications on Start tab
bugfix: Contact names are overlapped in Contact list
bugfix: Allow calls and allow chats menus are empty while signed out
bugfix: Scrollbar does not reach the end in Call log
bugfix: Selected privacy option not updated first time
bugfix: Title bar notifications are not removed after signing out
bugfix: Incoming chat will create notification when some dialog is open
bugfix: Offline icon changes to pending for contact who has not been online for a long time
bugfix: Call duration is delayed for longer calls while browsing other programs at the same time
_http://www.skype.com/download/skype/mobile/21beta.html

Rep: (112)
Skype for Pocket PC 2.1

Release date: October 5, 2006

_http://www.skype.com/download/skype/mobile/

Rep: (109)
cab 2.1 version ..

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeMobilePPC.cab(5.71 MB)

Post has been editedplab - 11.11.06, 00:38

Rep: (14)
L-I-O-N, 05.12.06 13:53:50
I once went through MDRG on Skype with a friend poboltat- nearly bankrupt did not - traffic flies .... UUUhh

To reduce traffic, find the registry key HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Skype \ Phone \ Audio \ DisableCodecs. This default key blank, enter in it:

ILBC

Then Skype ban plaster iLBC and will work on G.729. Traffic approximately 1.8 kb / s. All the same, expensive, but not so ...

Rep: (14)
centenario @ 10.12.06 13:15:38
Mr. Duke, 10.12.06 23:11:40
Simply pozvonit- traffic flies faster than the air time))) This is the bourgeoisie with anlim- netom suitable ...

just have a lot of places where I am often where Wi fi for free :) and with Skype (Skype Out) for a lot cheaper (2 cents) than the call OPSOSA (MTS)

Do not think for advertising. I scored on SkypeOut, use VoIPcheap (_www.voipcheap.com). The reason is simple: cheaper! Call through SJPhone, VoIPcheap yuzaet GSM codec, so a bit of traffic (even lower than Skype). Calls across Russia free (with some restrictions, but in practice, I have still never rested).

Rep: (898)
People, and the updated version!
Beta 2.2 for Protsev 200mhts

The new beta Skype supports Windows Mobile smartphones
Skype has released a new beta version of its famous of VoIP-client for devices based on Windows Mobile - Skype 2.2 Beta for Windows Mobile. The new version finally adds support for Windows Mobile smartphones and enhanced support for Pocket PC, including those with slow processors with a clock speed of 200 MHz. In addition to supporting new devices in version 2.2 includes the following new features:
- Advanced screen Today - displays the status, reminders (missed calls, new chat messages and voicemail)
- Support for Proxy - Proxy-Server supports HTTP or HTTPS, and authentication HTTPS / SSL and SOCKS5.
The program also allows you to still make free calls to Skype-Skype, SkypeOut and use services SkypeIn, voicemail, call forwarding, and so on. The requirements listed 12 MB of free space in memory and support for 3G-networks or Wi-Fi.
http://www.skype.com/download/skype/mobile...nload_beta.html

PS: I really do not care, she did not help: angry: swears that can not connect to the internet (yuzayu GPRS / EDGE). Internet works without problems. an impression that does not want to connect through a credit default connection ZHPRS. tell me how to solve the problem!
PPS: the problem was solved, he is standing proxy (but where it came from HZ, I did not set)

Rep: (0)
To health!

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeMobilePPC.cab(5.7 MB)

Rep: (137)
It is 2.2.0.20, and at the office site for the spread 2.2.0.18 is visible after installation.

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeForPocketPC_LowCPU_Beta.exe(4.5 MB)

Rep: (10)
Here kabik, however, for my model, I do not know whether a suitable other!

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeForPocketPC_Beta.cab(6.82 MB)

Rep: (10)
MegaSlonik , Bild2.2.0.18 for HP 2490-2790, took away _ http://www.skype.com/intl/ru/download/skype/mobile/download_beta.html_
Now executable version 2.2.0.20

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeForPocketPC_Beta.exe.rar(4.8 MB)

Rep: (19)
The test does not delete the echo - I delete it and the next time you load it again estyu
How to get rid of the neg? Version of Skype 2.2.0.20

Rep: (103)
Piece of iron , In any way, this contact will be immersed at each connection, so I do not recommend it at all bang, only traffic once devour.

Rep: (1)
I use skype for quite some time about 2 years (for calls from a computer bukor calls to computers) .... and installed on your device (HTC Tytn) program.
everyone knows that the sound goes through the external speaker (mnoggie use the headset for easy talking but damn hochetschya as the phone normally it juzat), and so wrote about this in the customer support Skype say so and so does not work, your program, the sound of your ass is on I said, this is a problem not just Skype and this unit (manufacturers do not allow Skype access to the phone's speakers), and only Ethan puts on himself a small program that solves the case and the sound is from the phone's internal dynamics, and it really ah, I had Ethan M600 there really was called Skype tab receiver in which it was possible to change the source audio output, so that's what I write :)))) on the forum there are many-headed guys who rummage in all of this, we can not in any way (maybe editing any paths in the registry or in the program) to make a difference with this ??? for example, if someone can help, I can lay cab which is placed on Ethan (the same receiver Skype) can it can be taken apart and see what and how ....

ps put itenovsky cab on titanium tab appears receiver skype like all tune but the sound and is fed into the external dnamik .....

Attached files

Attached fileSKYPE_SETTING.cab(244.49 KB)

That is only the owners of machines with processors from Samsung looks like with the new version together fly.
It's sad ...

If you have a device with ARM 9 v4 Processor for example: 32bit Samsung: S3C2410, SC32442 and S3C2440, or IntelStrong ARM SA-1110, then calling is not supported by Skype for Windows Mobile in the 2.2 Gold Release. However, you will still be able to use chat to keep in touch with your contacts.

Below is a list of devices that only support chat. Note that this list is not complete as new devices are released all the time. All devices identical in construction to the ones below will support chat functionality:

• E-TEN Glofiish X500
• E-TEN InfoTouch M500
• E-TEN InfoTouch M600
• E-TEN M700
• Hewlett-Packard iPAQ rx5900 Series
• Hewlett-Packard rx4000 Series
• Hewlett-Packard iPAQ rx3700 Series
• HTC TyTN
• HTC P3600
• i-mate JASJAM
• Qtek 9600
• SPV M700
• MDA Vario II / v1605
• 8525 / M3100 / Trion
• Dopod D810
• Dopod 838
• Dopod P100
• Acer n311
• Mitac Mio P550 Digi-Walker

Rep: (3)
dron39,03.08.07 03:39:25
2Qayer ,
off special version of a P535 asus

It was under the Asus P535-no. Developers have found headphones and loud speaker more comfortable ...
Alas! :(

Mushrooms do not eat!http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skyp...brand_asus.html

Rep: (91)
2Qayer ,
: Lol: So it's all under the Intel processors from 312 MHz! :) And there is not forP535 And for all Asus.
In general, look at the links-are the same everywhere (including other brands).

Naryl such here programulinu "IM + for Skype"

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/d...p?product=skype

Attached Image

Pros:
There she has one huge advantage over standard Skype client - she knows how to make callback calls.
This is useful for those who have GPRS. Those. indicates the number of the person to whom you call and your mobile, for example.
Wait a few seconds and your phone starts ringing. Take up, and on the other end of your party. And the communication quality is just perfect. Those. no matter how you are connected to the internet - it is necessary only in order to send the Old about telephone numbers, and then a normal GSM call.

It will be useful for those who activated SkypeOut.

Minuses:
1. to pay for two calls.
a) - a call to the subscriber.
b) - the call itself.

2. Simultaneous "Standard Skype client" and "IM + for Skype" is not possible.
3. English interface.
4. Paid Program

The question arises... If anyone knows if there are plug-ins for Skype callback able to make calls?

Thank.

Post has been editedzerkalo777 - 04.08.07, 16:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/28/20, 6:15