Sony Ericsson P1i - Discussion

Rep: (3543)
Sony Ericsson P1i
Description | Discussion пїЅ
Games, software, graphics

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 26.03.17, 19:29
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (0)
ludi wot u mena takaja problema na p 1i, pri wklu4enii inet 4eres Wilan on delaet sagrusku, a potom sboj piset 4to server udalen ingda on wobse ne nahodit ne odi modem 4to moset w nastrojke ne tak ili woobse drugaja problem
!
3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.
3.2. All messages must be written in Cyrillic. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases. To translate text into a normal view, we strongly recommend using the service translit.ru or similar.

Post has been editedracoon - 18.02.09, 16:53

Tell me where can I upgrade the P1i firmware? I have a phone: CXC 162037 R9G007; Bluetooth CXC 162143 R1C; Organizer CXC 162108 R6D23;
CDA 162024/70 R5A. Or maybe it's already new? If there is more perfect, give the link in advance: thank_you:

Rep: (24)
RVS68 @ 22.2.2009, 1:08*
Tell me where can I upgrade the P1i firmware? I have a phone: CXC 162037 R9G007; Bluetooth CXC 162143 R1C; Organizer CXC 162108 R6D23;
CDA 162024/70 R5A. Or maybe it's already new? If there is more perfect, give the link in advance: thank_you:

I recommend reading herehttp://www.smart-se.ru/forums/index.php?showtopic=6

You have the very first firmware, i.e. the oldest...

Tell me how to set up an email on P1i. : blush: I have Tele2 operator, they don’t have my body settings on the site, I tried to talk with the operator, but they can only read from their website. They have a P-900 and 910, what will be closer? : thank_you:

Rep: (451)
Both will be closer, because they are absolutely identical devices, with the exception of nuances that do not affect your question.

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 13.03.09, 12:45

please tell me which navigation system to put on it? Installed Yandex maps - everything works, but the small scale (otherwise it loads from the Internet) and not speaking, I myself am not strong at that, since I use WinMobile

Look here -http://www.smart-se.ru/forums/index.php?showforum=57

Rep: (8)
it is very necessary to make the smartphone view Georgian letters in contacts, the letters are written in Sony Ericsson P1. help please. and how can I get smart pisat in Georgian? Sorry if the section was wrong, my first topic

Post has been editedkobe-b - 21.06.09, 11:47

Rep: (110)
Tell me, such a question. A friend has this phone, recently during a conversation, a message began to pop up, data encryption is not possible, and a triangle appears in the upper bar. What is it? And when he calls certain numbers.

Rep: (2)
It looks like these numbers are being written ...;)

Rep: (110)
We, too, kind of talked about it))) The joke is that this is his wife’s number (already his wife, previously girlfriend). Who needs to write a kindergarten teacher ... there are still separate sim cards and numbers when you call (s) that you hear an echo, sometimes very strongly, it even prevents you from talking.

Hmm, sometimes it’s enough to make one call to one “correct” number and start ... Anything can happen. At a cultural and recreational event, one of the friends took the telephone, said one word to the local number ... You can not even guess about it. Only a completely new phone and a new SIM card for a distant relative helps. Although you can score and not steam, but some not quite resolved things (grass for example) on this number and on the phones where this SIM was shoved, as well as on those telephone sets where the SIM was shoved, which was shoved by the SIM card, which was shoved into the phone ... And then, as in the poem about the "house that Jack built."

Rep: (4)
Recently I became the owner of this device, there is a problem with the qwerty keyboard, the default language is English, it is impossible to change, there is Russian, but only with a few keystrokes ...

And that someone uses this keyboard? : blush:

Rep: (53)
Gentlemen who know!
I apologize for the Nubian question, but I found hacking only for Nokia: "How to kill certificates on the device !? I'm already sick of it! I can not put anything on it because of them!"

Rep: (763)
Selina_Li,
read it

Rohff thank.
I continue to catch glitches on the device. When you open any web page, Service doesn't exist.
Nobody knows how it works?))))

Do you use regular chtol?

Peoplehater Well, yes, is it better to put a third-party? I just didn’t touch this phone for half a year and already forgot how to use it. If it’s not hard, tell me the best browser for it.
By the way, I fixed the bug, it was necessary to set the maximum priority to the GPRS profile.

Post has been editedSelina_Li - 10.06.10, 12:27

The opera was very good ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 17:26