Can not turn on, although trying. Constantly Samsung hangs and vibrates. | samsung omnia w

Rep: (0)
Can not turn on, although trying. Constantly Samsung hangs and vibrates.

samsung omnia w
OS and firmware: WP 7.8

Description of the problem:
Once I was driving in the car and I felt in my pocket it vibrated, I pulled out, I looked at the Samsung inscription, the logo, so to speak, well, I think I just rebooted it and rebooted it, I feel again, I take it out and look longer, it just started to reboot in a constant reboot and even does not reach ... What to do? save the situation with advice ... can it be flashed? but I don’t know how ... Because it constantly reboots even when charging ...

Rep: (593)
Prus_boss, XP try ( http://devfaq.ru/ru/q/14322 )

Uncle,
Unfortunately it did not help ... (((

Rep: (593)
Prus_boss, battery without problems? Samsung Omnia W - Discussion (Post # 17062883)

Rep: (2)
There was a similar problem:
When turned on, the phone vibrates, SAMSUNG appears and that's it! Further process does not go.
The battery is normal. Moreover, if the phone is kept on charge for a long time, and then disconnected, then the inscription will burn for a long time until the body is discharged. And if you do not charge for long, then the phone will quickly turn off. So it's not about charging and not about the battery.

Rep: (1)
I don’t know how I did it, but it worked! So, first I connected the phone to the charging cable, then when the phone started loading (suking logo) I took the battery out of the phone, the phone itself hung on the sung logo and then showed the Windows logo and turned off. I turned it on again, it booted successfully and started to work! Somehow, maybe someone will help :)

The same problem occurred, who found a solution?

Hello! : thank_you:
I also have such a problem, the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500) phone has disconnected, and after charging we turn on the phone, the Samsung logo goes after 5-6 seconds, the phone itself vibrates and does not turn on. Such a moment can usually be seen when you press the Power button without releasing, the Phone normally switches on the Samsung logo normally, after about 4-6 seconds and the vibration and reboot without the Samsung logo has gone. As soon as you remove the battery, it stops, as you put the battery, the vibration begins and the reboot begins. Lock button works fine. Then, I connected the phone to the Computer without a battery, it still vibrates and reboots, but without the Samsung logo.
If you have found a solution please write. I have 10 such phones. : sveta:

Rep: (35)
* alibek_lak
you to the droids nadaAndroid - First Aid
and here vynfonovtsy live)

My problem was solved by replacing the battery. Phone Samsung Ativ S. It turned out that the battery really died, as soon as I stuck another - the problem was gone. I tried this battery on another phone - with that phone there was exactly the same problem (constant reboot and attempt to turn on). The second body on the android, a completely different model, but behaved exactly the same ...

Post has been editednauandr - 05.08.15, 07:51

about

Rep: (1)
Thank. I had a similar thought. I'll try.

Good day. Help me please. I decided to restart the phone, but after switching on, the phone is no further than loading the logo. When there is nothing in the recovery menu except the android icon and the exclamation mark, there is nothing empty menu. Flash is also not flashed. In general, I tried everything I already knew. Tell me what to do. Phone model LG-E455. Thank you in advance!!!

I have a Samsung S III GT-I9300. Tel. did not vibrate, but only blinked the logo with a frequency of 7 seconds. I connect it to the computer, he does not see it, well, I think everything, but after reading about the reset using key combinations (although I tried other standard ones), the on button helped + the volume down + the key at the bottom of the screen (maybe you can call it the camera button), the reset menu appeared , but I chose to reboot and it turned on. Many thanks for the tip !!!

In general, the problem was the same, I decided as follows, disassembled, knocked on the power button, poked it with a screwdriver and blew it out and voila the problem was solved! Maybe someone will need to replace the power button !!!

The similar problem with Lenovo, helped with the manipulation of the charger.
I took out the battery on the logo, inserted it, pressed the power button (for fidelity), the phone turned on, try it!

I installed the firmware (CyanogenMod 13 [STABLE]) on Fly Q4514, well, no, nice .. But the computer doesn’t see the phone and USB flash drive, the contacts on the SIM are not displayed ... and the Wi-Fi isn’t connected .. well, this is all nonsense, Help me figure out what USB would see ..
now even on the "stock" I can not flash, because it does not see the PC on the plane) (..
I made a hard reset and a mustache here ... hung on the logo and neither there nor here ... And again, USB does not see, now along the way is "brick" ..
Advise how to deceive the phone?)

Good day to all! Tell me what could be? The phone sony ericsson xperia ray st18i began to hang on the logo when turned on. At first, it was loaded for a long time and then stopped altogether, the Sony inscription just hangs and everything, carried it to the repair, said the brick was thrown out ... well, and in general the sensor was cracked, and I ordered it with the whole touchscreen with the display before, and later time i got it in the mail. I changed it at home myself, and the phone turned on without problems and worked fine, but not for a long time, after a week it hung sharply again on the logo and that's it. The computer sees it but does not open it, writes insert the device. In general, in short, I started picking it up and realized one thing .. if you unplug the connector of the sensor, then the phone starts up without problems and the computer immediately opens it, BUT! As soon as I insert the sensor connector back in, it does not load beyond the logo ... 5 times, I already poured in various firmware for the last time I flooded my own. Does not help. Put another new touch all the same, first works and then hangs again. The phone is old, it is clear that you can buy a new one, but I still want to figure it out, I like it very much!

!
Violation of clause 2.1.2 or 2.1.5 of the resource rules.

Good day.
samsung sm-g530h / dv phone does not turn on, but rather when the charging is connected, the phone starts to vibrate without stopping, I insert another battery, the same trouble. It vibrates even when I just plug in charging without battery. What can be wrong?
Thank you in advance.

I apologize if I wrote off-topic and not in there.

Not even an answer, but a question. Phillips smartphone, 8500. "Hangs" screen, then he switched to "special message". Nothing helped, the "cut" button does not work. Dances with tambourines, somehow: shaking out the simok, connecting the usb connector also did not lead to anything. I can not get to the battery - not removable, disassembling the device is fraught with a plastic frame break around the screen. The display is constantly on the logo, waiting for a complete discharge ... Big, just huge! the desire to stop his (and his) torment, splitting against the wall! It's time to finish taking low-grade and extremely poor-quality Chinese. = Valery

Today, the same problem occurred, the Samsung Galaxy S7 device, I was very surprised at first, because for the first time I encountered a similar problem, I searched the Internet, maybe someone had similar problems, mostly there were few solutions and many were advised to carry it to the service center , but I decided to try this method, connected the charging, and switched to safe mode (power button + volume down button + home button), after that the phone turned off and turned on, but already on charging the phone, and showed not immediately how many percent of the charge, but gradually I loaded up to 64% which I at that time were, then turn on the button on the phone, and everything he earned.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 09:56