> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

916 pagesV  « < 913 914 915 916 > »  

> Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi - Official firmware
What firmware are you using
What is your current firmware on the tablet?
Android 4.3 [ 86 ] ** [2,16%]
Android 4.4.x [ 327 ] ** [8,22%]
Android 5.x [ 869 ] ** [21,83%]
Android 6.x [ 2698 ] ** [67,79%]
Should I flash Android 6?
Yes [ 2546 ] ** [63,97%]
Not [ 556 ] ** [13,97%]
Better wait for updates [ 875 ] ** [21,98%]
Total votes: 3980

bboyshock
Message#1
29.07.13, 19:36
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2711
Check in: 03.09.09
Apple iPhone 4S

Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi - Official firmware
PictureGoogle Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi
Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Owners Club � | games and apps � | Embellishments and modifications � | power usage � | Kernels and their discussion � | Ubuntu touch � | MIUI firmware � | Unofficial firmware � | LineageOS firmware � | Official firmware �

Important information!
Before asking questions, read the materials of the caps and discussion in the topic! Otherwise, repeated questions and answers to them will be deleted so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be just as intelligible and useful.
Example:"Hello, I have installed<firmware version>, <bootloader state>. I'm trying to get<some result>. I did<actions>. As a result, I got<the result that is obtained>. WHERE? "

������ �������� ������� "����� ��� ������ ���������� �� �������?", "��� �� ������?", "�� �����, �� �����?!". ����� ����� �� �����! ��� ������ �����, ��� ���� � ���� � �������������� �������! download

It is strongly not recommended to sew LTE tablets with firmware from flo - get a "brick"!

If after the unlock bootloader the tablet does not turn on or hangs on the screen saver - you need to write "fastboot -w" on the command line

]If you have lost the update notification - waiting for a new one, or flashing Lollipop manually! Such messages will be deleted without warning!

On Android 5.x.x, it is not recommended to reset user data - this leads to the failure of the internal memory.Only for owners of 32 Gb versions!

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
How to download firmware from google server
Direct links to download full firmware images *:
  1. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30X - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  2. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30P - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  3. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30M - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  4. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30J - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  5. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30D - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  6. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29V - Googledisk - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  7. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29Q - Ya.Disk -Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  8. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29O - Googledisk
  9. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29K (Idisk) - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  10. Download Android 6.0 MRA58V (Googledisk) - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  11. Download Android 6.0 MRA58K (Ya.Disk and Google.Disk) - Android 6.0 stock rooted
  12. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY48M - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  13. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY48I - Ya.Disk - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  14. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY48G - Ya.Disk - Clean stock (flashing through TWRP)
  15. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY47V - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  16. Download Android 5.1 LMY47O - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  17. Download Android 5.0.2 LRX22G - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  18. Download Android 5.0.1 - LRX22C -
    Google drive, Ya.Disk - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP) - How to upgrade without losing data
  19. Download Android 5.0 LRX21P - Google drive Ya.Disk
    Download Root - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flash through custom recovery) (on other clouds)
  20. How to get OTA update Lollipop manually
  21. razor-lpx13d - getting root rights
    Backup new l
  22. Android L developer preview- this is a test version of the firmware (for developers)Android L on google drive, Yandex disk Android L
  23. Download Android 4.4.4 KTU84P Ya.Disk
  24. Download Android 4.4.3 - KTU84L
  25. Download Android 4.4.2 (KOT49H)
  26. Download Android 4.4 (KRT16S)
  27. Download Android 4.4 (KRT16O)
  28. Download Android 4.3 (JSS15R)
* set via fastboot
Official images on Google

Links to download incremental updates **: ** Incremental update = / = full image, that is, you download the so-called delta - the difference between the old and the new version.
XDA-Dev thread

Instructions
Attention! Everything that you do, you do at YOUR fear and risk! Installing modified firmware, custom recovery and getting ROOT rights deprives you of a guarantee! Before any actions with firmware MANDATORY we do Backup!
The presence of root rights does not interfere with the arrival and updating of the tablet to the new software version.

Combined instructions
  1. Instructions for beginners, including: | Video version
    • Unlocking bootloader
    • Getting Root
    • Installing custom recovery
    • Installing custom firmware
    • The return of the tablet to the factory state
    • Flashing individual parts of stock image

2. Instructions for working with Nexus Root ToolKit 1.7.1 Video version

Unlocking the bootloader, installing third-party Recovery, getting ROOT rights.
  1. Programs for obtaining root rights, unlocking the bootloader (bootloader) and installing the recovery
  2. Unlocking the bootloader.
  3. Install third-party recovery.
  4. Getting ROOT rights.
  5. Mac OS X firmware manual
  6. How to get root-rights on Android 5.0 Lollipop

Installation of official firmware and their components.
  1. Installing OTA on full stock from PC
  2. Instructions for those who want to install an OTA-update with the established custom-recovery (TWRP, CWM) and the presence of root-rights.
  3. Installing OTA without unlocking the bootloader / custom recovery / root / etc
  4. Install the new version using the official image from Google.
  5. Return of stock recovery and bootloader (with files)
  6. How to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on a Nexus Device

Installing custom firmware and their components.
  1. Installing custom firmware

Other useful and important instructions ..
  1. Installing a universal driver using the Nexus Root Toolkit program
  2. What to do if the PC does not see the tablet as a flash drive
  3. Driver Installation on Windows XP
  4. Solving problems with multitouch. | The same, another translation.
  5. What if the clockworkmod folder is not visible?(folder with backup firmware via CWM recovery)
  6. Connecting flash drives without ROOT(need OTG cable)
  7. How to use ADB and what it is
  8. Adding support for init.d in stock firmware

miscellanea
Bootloaders, kernels, recovery, SU, etc.
Return of stock recovery and bootloader (with files)
Bootloaders

Kernels
Kernels, their advantages and disadvantages are discussed in the topic. Kernels and their discussion

Recovery
Stock
Stock Recovery KTU84P and LRX21P
Stock Recovery JSS15Q 4.3 for firmware via Fastboot -Attached filerecovery.img(7.25 MB)

Stock Recovery JSS15Q 4.3 for firmware via Recovery -Attached fileStock Recovery for FLO (JSS15Q) .zip(7.37 MB)

All stock recovery for Flo

TWRP

CWM
For firmware via Fastboot
Touch version:[DOWNLOAD]
Non-touch:[DOWNLOAD]

For firmware via Recovery
Touch version:[DOWNLOAD]
Non-touch version:[DOWNLOAD]

The difference between touch and non-touch versions:
Touch version - to control using the screen by touching it with your fingers.
Non-touch - control using the volume and power buttons.

COP

SU

Video Accelerator Drivers

Mods and patches

Utility

Survey Screenshots
What firmware do you have installed?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Frequently asked Questions
Question:
What does FLO mean, Razor?
Answer:
These are the code names of our tablet, which are used in custom firmware and kernels.

Question:
If I install the Root or Recovery tablet will lose the warranty?
Answer:
Yes, to install Root or Recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader, and this operation will void the warranty. I recommend to think twice before the start.

Question:
If I install Root or Recovery, the tablet will no longer receive an update over the air (OTA)?
Answer:
The tablet will receive an update, but will not be able to install it. You will need to return the tablet to the factory state.

Question:
What are the advantages of custom firmware and kernel?
Answer:
Custom firmware introduces new features from changing the status bar to changing the design. Custom kernels bring the best energy saving, speed of the tablet as a whole and new functionality.

Question:
It was stitched on Android 4.4, but the status bar and the on-screen buttons are still not removed. How to remove them?
Answer:
This should be spelled out by the developer in the program itself. If he did not do this, then you will not do it without the use of third-party utilities. The ability to clean yourself can be implemented in custom firmware. Look, find - tell us.

Question:
I can not install the driver manually. Does not find the driver in the specified folder.
Answer:
Install driver usingNexus Root Toolkit.

Question:
ADB does not see the tablet in Recovery mode. What to do?
Answer:
If you installed the driver manually from the archive - delete. Then install the driver usingNexus Root Toolkit, not manually.(a source)

Question:
Some actions killed the firmware. Now I can not throw anything on the memory card. How to be?
Answer:
You can upload files to your device using ADB. For convenience, installpluginto Total Commander.

Question:
How to change Dalvik to ART?
Answer:
Settings - For Developers - Runtime.

Question:
Updated to 4.4 and changed the virtual machine to ART. Now<some program>works unstable or does not work at all.
Answer:
Wait until the developers update everything under the new VM. It is quite possible failures in the programs, exactly the same possible and the absence of any problems.

Question:
I'm trying to reflash the tablet using the official image from Google, but I just can not find the file flash-all.bat. Where do you take it?
Answer:
Extract the archive using WinRAR. The flash-all.bat file is located immediately in the extracted folder. If you have turned off the display of file extensions in Windows, the file will be called simply flash-all.

Question:
After the update, I do not see anywhere a new launcher with candies and chips! What the heck?
Answer:
For now, this launcher is for Nexus 5 only. You candownloadAPK file and install it manually.

Question:
I installed the Nexus 5 launcher and the keyboard opens every time I switch to the desktop, how to fix it?
Answer:
In the Play Store, update Google Search to the latest version or install this.Apk filemanually.

Question:
I made a backup of the firmware in the recovery and can not find it.
Answer:
Backups are on the way:
mnt / shell / emulated / clockworkmod / backup

Question:
I lost the opportunity to put widgets on the lock windows, only the clock remained. How to return?
Answer:
Settings - Security - Enable widgets.

Question:
Flash does not work on 4.4.
Answer:
Flash will no longer work in any browser that does not use a proprietary engine. The fact is that now in all browsers the Chromium engine is used (what would it be), which flash does not support.
Flash will only work in browsers with its own engine - Dolphin Browser (with JetPack installed) and Puffin.
In Dolphin`e flash already seems to be working.

Question:
What is RC?
Answer:
semo2007 @ 12/08/2013, 23:18*
"RC" is "release candidate" (translation - candidate for release), it is more stable.
gradation on the stability of the firmware.
(nightly) --->(snapshot) --->(RC) --->(stable)

Question:
How to install OTA update?
answer

Regarding any suggestions and comments regarding the capcontact the curator in the LAN.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.01.18, 10:35
Reason for editing: theme navigator - editing
Deng
Message#18282
02.03.19, 02:11
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 779
Check in: 22.02.08
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Foxglove1981 @ 02.20.19, 11:35*
Brought said not loaded.

Not there to see brought.
Atheros cobalt
Message#18283
11.03.19, 02:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 16.04.14

Hello, I will describe my problem and its solution.
The problem was with the bootlap on the Android boot rings, after the Google logo.
Nexus 7 wifi + lte (razorg). Firmware runoff 6.0.1, build MOB30X. There is no rue, the loader is locked, tvrp stock.
Using the instructions:�1and�2, for which I express my deep gratitude to these users, did this:
1. Put the driver from the caps
2. I downloaded another ADB (otherwise there was an inscription in the android recovery: "You need adb 1.0.32 or newer to sideload) from here -xda. Replaced files and fastboot firewood.
3. I downloaded the OTA firmware for my own build and version, which was before the breakdown, from the Google page of:Full OTA Images for NexusIn my case, the version of razorg, mob30x
4. Renamed firmware toupdate.zipand copied to c: / android / tools
5. Launched adb, command
adb sideload update.zip
The firmware was loaded about 5 minutes.
This is how the problem of saving data was solved if a bootlap happened. Otherwise, it would be possible to first unlock the loader, and then sew the firmware again.
dinono
Message#18284
19.03.19, 23:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 01.06.12
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Hi everybody!
The problem is this, changed the motherboard and it turned out to be test firmware version 4.2.2 build number OPEN _epad-10.10.0.51.1.13-20130628 test-keys
I have 10 * 64 wines and in fastboot mode the PC does not see the tablet, the drivers from the header are not installed properly. And I can not flash the tablet on a normal firmware. I ask the advice of knowledgeable people, how can I reflash it. When the tablet is turned on, its PC also does not see, an unknown usb device is writing (the device form request has failed)
iust
Message#18285
20.03.19, 07:59
Guru
[online]

Messages 3513
Check in: 21.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

* dinono, clean the cable in the first place, if it does not help, then there are many options, turn off driver signature verification, try other ports, wires, computers, install Windows 7, reinstall Windows 10.

Post has been editediust - 20.03.19, 08:00

--------------------
Gal 6: 7: “Do not be deceived: God will not be mocked. What a man sows, he will reapâ€
dinono
Message#18286
20.03.19, 08:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

* iust, I tried on the laptop and the PC everywhere is win 10 64. The cable, I cleaned the wires, I changed it. And besides adb, you can still flash it, like a flasher
iust
Message#18287
20.03.19, 08:16
Guru
[online]

Messages 3513

* dinono, and the train was cleaned? Wrote the same in the first place.
https://youtu.be/mG6MQU3jTVI

Post has been editediust - 20.03.19, 08:18

--------------------
Gal 6: 7: “Do not be deceived: God will not be mocked. What a man sows, he will reapâ€
dinono
Message#18288
20.03.19, 08:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

* iust, I cleaned everything, because I changed the mother and the screen module.
iust
Message#18289
20.03.19, 08:48
Guru
[online]

Messages 3513

* dinono, then try all the other methods.

--------------------
dinono
Message#18290
21.03.19, 07:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Question to the experts. And you can flash 6 on Android 4.4 at once, bypassing 5. Through fastboot
Displax
Message#18291
21.03.19, 07:48
Absolute
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 17260
Check in: 18.04.14
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* dinono,
Can.
Anton_Urakov
Message#18292
22.03.19, 19:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 13.10.10
HTC Pharos

The story is this: I live in China, I decided to make hard resat, after it the device was requested on Net when it was first turned on, and of course I wanted to google, which was hacked here, and I can’t put VPN The OS as such has not booted yet. The skip button is at the bottom right, but it is not active, what can be done? Disable Wi-Fi from menu recovery? Or look for a place where there are no networks available?
iust
Message#18293
22.03.19, 20:45
Guru
[online]

Messages 3513

* Anton_Urakovtried to reboot?

--------------------
Anton_Urakov
Message#18294
22.03.19, 21:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
HTC Pharos

iust @ 03/23/19, 01:45*
reboot tried?

Of course, many times. Already before this sound assistant I got, xs how to turn off this fool, say "skip disable"
iust
Message#18295
22.03.19, 21:08
Guru
[online]

Messages 3513

* Anton_Urakovand what an android? Is there a tvrp? Or all clean stock? Try one vpn on the phone to install and distribute the Internet on the tablet.

Post has been editediust - 22.03.19, 21:10

--------------------
Anton_Urakov
Message#18296
23.03.19, 06:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
HTC Pharos

iust @ 03/23/19, 02:08*
and what an android? Is there a tvrp? Or all clean stock? Try one vpn on the phone to install and distribute the Internet on the tablet.

Clean runoff, but I unlocked the bootloader today, I’ll try to install the TVRP, I’m working on the phone, but it distributes net without VPN, I swung the VPN Hotspot prog, but she needs root to distribute the VPN, there I have with root is very difficult ...
Anton_Urakov
Message#18297
23.03.19, 07:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
HTC Pharos

In general, under the temporary TVRP:
Open cmd
Type adb shell
Type mount / system
Type echo "ro.setupwizard.mode = DISABLED">>/system/build.prop
right now, put the VPN, and I hope everything will be ok.
Anton_Urakov
Message#18298
23.03.19, 08:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
HTC Pharos

In general, I threw the VPN apk-shku, and the android writes that it does not open, I had to put it through ADB, well, then everything goes like clockwork.
Cyril graf
Message#18299
23.03.19, 11:29
Novice
[online]

Messages 47
Check in: 09.03.15
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Hello everyone, I need advice!
There were problems with the connector, unsuccessfully re-soldered two times, then changed the cable, everything was fine at first, but it became terribly stupid, then stopped loading at all. I want to reflash, but ....

$ dmesg | grep -E -i "asus | nexus | google | 18d1"
<null>

$ lsusb
Bus 007 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 006 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 046d: c534 Logitech, Inc. Unifying receiver
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 009 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 008 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
<he is not here either>

Well, fastboot and adb - you know, they just have nothing to see.

Loaded at the moment in ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.1.0

... but because SD card slots in this model are not provided to throw zip there with firmware I can not.

Can you advise something? Very sorry for the little animals, now these do not seem to do (((
PUH7719
Message#18300
25.03.19, 09:51
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 11.11.08
Google nexus 7

Help me please. Looking for firmware Asus nexus 2013 WiFi Android 5.1.1 LMY48M - Net drain + Route + busybox (flashing through TWRP), the links in the header do not work.

Post has been editedPUH7719 - 25.03.19, 09:59

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Amplifire27
Message#18301
25.03.19, 10:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 902
Check in: 23.08.12
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

* PUH7719, stock 5.1.1 + Nexus Root Toolkit

--------------------
Siemens A65 ->Samsung SGH-S200 ->Sony Ericsson K320i ->Sony Ericsson R306 Radio ->Samsung GT-S5230 Star ->Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus ->Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace ->Samsung SM-A310F Galaxy A3 (2016) ->Samsung SM-A530F Galaxy A8 (2018)
Google

916 pagesV  « < 913 914 915 916 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 20:30