> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

916 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi - Official firmware
What firmware are you using
What is your current firmware on the tablet?
Android 4.3 [ 85 ] ** [2,14%]
Android 4.4.x [ 325 ] ** [8,2%]
Android 5.x [ 867 ] ** [21,87%]
Android 6.x [ 2688 ] ** [67,79%]
Should I flash Android 6?
Yes [ 2537 ] ** [63,98%]
Not [ 551 ] ** [13,9%]
Better wait for updates [ 874 ] ** [22,04%]
Total votes: 3965

bboyshock
Message#1
29.07.13, 19:36
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2711
Check in: 03.09.09
Apple iPhone 4S

Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi - Official firmware
PictureGoogle Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi
Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Owners Club � | games and apps � | Embellishments and modifications � | power usage � | Kernels and their discussion � | Ubuntu touch � | MIUI firmware � | Unofficial firmware � | LineageOS firmware � | Official firmware �

Important information!
Before asking questions, read the materials of the caps and discussion in the topic! Otherwise, repeated questions and answers to them will be deleted so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be just as intelligible and useful.
Example:"Hello, I have installed<firmware version>, <bootloader state>. I'm trying to get<some result>. I did<actions>. As a result, I got<the result that is obtained>. WHERE? "

������ �������� ������� "����� ��� ������ ���������� �� �������?", "��� �� ������?", "�� �����, �� �����?!". ����� ����� �� �����! ��� ������ �����, ��� ���� � ���� � �������������� �������! download

It is strongly not recommended to sew LTE tablets with firmware from flo - get a "brick"!

If after the unlock bootloader the tablet does not turn on or hangs on the screen saver - you need to write "fastboot -w" on the command line

]If you have lost the update notification - waiting for a new one, or flashing Lollipop manually! Such messages will be deleted without warning!

On Android 5.x.x, it is not recommended to reset user data - this leads to the failure of the internal memory.Only for owners of 32 Gb versions!

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
How to download firmware from google server
Direct links to download full firmware images *:
  1. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30X - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  2. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30P - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  3. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30M - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  4. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30J - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  5. Download Android 6.0.1 MOB30D - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  6. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29V - Googledisk - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  7. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29Q - Ya.Disk -Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  8. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29O - Googledisk
  9. Download Android 6.0.1 MMB29K (Idisk) - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  10. Download Android 6.0 MRA58V (Googledisk) - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  11. Download Android 6.0 MRA58K (Ya.Disk and Google.Disk) - Android 6.0 stock rooted
  12. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY48M - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  13. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY48I - Ya.Disk - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  14. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY48G - Ya.Disk - Clean stock (flashing through TWRP)
  15. Download Android 5.1.1 LMY47V - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  16. Download Android 5.1 LMY47O - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  17. Download Android 5.0.2 LRX22G - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP)
  18. Download Android 5.0.1 - LRX22C -
    Google drive, Ya.Disk - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flashing through TWRP) - How to upgrade without losing data
  19. Download Android 5.0 LRX21P - Google drive Ya.Disk
    Download Root - Net drain + Ruth + busybox (flash through custom recovery) (on other clouds)
  20. How to get OTA update Lollipop manually
  21. razor-lpx13d - getting root rights
    Backup new l
  22. Android L developer preview- this is a test version of the firmware (for developers)Android L on google drive, Yandex disk Android L
  23. Download Android 4.4.4 KTU84P Ya.Disk
  24. Download Android 4.4.3 - KTU84L
  25. Download Android 4.4.2 (KOT49H)
  26. Download Android 4.4 (KRT16S)
  27. Download Android 4.4 (KRT16O)
  28. Download Android 4.3 (JSS15R)
* set via fastboot
Official images on Google

Links to download incremental updates **: ** Incremental update = / = full image, that is, you download the so-called delta - the difference between the old and the new version.
XDA-Dev thread

Instructions
Attention! Everything that you do, you do at YOUR fear and risk! Installing modified firmware, custom recovery and getting ROOT rights deprives you of a guarantee! Before any actions with firmware MANDATORY we do Backup!
The presence of root rights does not interfere with the arrival and updating of the tablet to the new software version.

Combined instructions
  1. Instructions for beginners, including: | Video version
    • Unlocking bootloader
    • Getting Root
    • Installing custom recovery
    • Installing custom firmware
    • The return of the tablet to the factory state
    • Flashing individual parts of stock image

2. Instructions for working with Nexus Root ToolKit 1.7.1 Video version

Unlocking the bootloader, installing third-party Recovery, getting ROOT rights.
  1. Programs for obtaining root rights, unlocking the bootloader (bootloader) and installing the recovery
  2. Unlocking the bootloader.
  3. Install third-party recovery.
  4. Getting ROOT rights.
  5. Mac OS X firmware manual
  6. How to get root-rights on Android 5.0 Lollipop

Installation of official firmware and their components.
  1. Installing OTA on full stock from PC
  2. Instructions for those who want to install an OTA-update with the established custom-recovery (TWRP, CWM) and the presence of root-rights.
  3. Installing OTA without unlocking the bootloader / custom recovery / root / etc
  4. Install the new version using the official image from Google.
  5. Return of stock recovery and bootloader (with files)
  6. How to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on a Nexus Device

Installing custom firmware and their components.
  1. Installing custom firmware

Other useful and important instructions ..
  1. Installing a universal driver using the Nexus Root Toolkit program
  2. What to do if the PC does not see the tablet as a flash drive
  3. Driver Installation on Windows XP
  4. Solving problems with multitouch. | The same, another translation.
  5. What if the clockworkmod folder is not visible?(folder with backup firmware via CWM recovery)
  6. Connecting flash drives without ROOT(need OTG cable)
  7. How to use ADB and what it is
  8. Adding support for init.d in stock firmware

miscellanea
Bootloaders, kernels, recovery, SU, etc.
Return of stock recovery and bootloader (with files)
Bootloaders

Kernels
Kernels, their advantages and disadvantages are discussed in the topic. Kernels and their discussion

Recovery
Stock
Stock Recovery KTU84P and LRX21P
Stock Recovery JSS15Q 4.3 for firmware via Fastboot -Attached filerecovery.img(7.25 MB)

Stock Recovery JSS15Q 4.3 for firmware via Recovery -Attached fileStock Recovery for FLO (JSS15Q) .zip(7.37 MB)

All stock recovery for Flo

TWRP

CWM
For firmware via Fastboot
Touch version:[DOWNLOAD]
Non-touch:[DOWNLOAD]

For firmware via Recovery
Touch version:[DOWNLOAD]
Non-touch version:[DOWNLOAD]

The difference between touch and non-touch versions:
Touch version - to control using the screen by touching it with your fingers.
Non-touch - control using the volume and power buttons.

COP

SU

Video Accelerator Drivers

Mods and patches

Utility

Survey Screenshots
What firmware do you have installed?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Frequently asked Questions
Question:
What does FLO mean, Razor?
Answer:
These are the code names of our tablet, which are used in custom firmware and kernels.

Question:
If I install the Root or Recovery tablet will lose the warranty?
Answer:
Yes, to install Root or Recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader, and this operation will void the warranty. I recommend to think twice before the start.

Question:
If I install Root or Recovery, the tablet will no longer receive an update over the air (OTA)?
Answer:
The tablet will receive an update, but will not be able to install it. You will need to return the tablet to the factory state.

Question:
What are the advantages of custom firmware and kernel?
Answer:
Custom firmware introduces new features from changing the status bar to changing the design. Custom kernels bring the best energy saving, speed of the tablet as a whole and new functionality.

Question:
It was stitched on Android 4.4, but the status bar and the on-screen buttons are still not removed. How to remove them?
Answer:
This should be spelled out by the developer in the program itself. If he did not do this, then you will not do it without the use of third-party utilities. The ability to clean yourself can be implemented in custom firmware. Look, find - tell us.

Question:
I can not install the driver manually. Does not find the driver in the specified folder.
Answer:
Install driver usingNexus Root Toolkit.

Question:
ADB does not see the tablet in Recovery mode. What to do?
Answer:
If you installed the driver manually from the archive - delete. Then install the driver usingNexus Root Toolkit, not manually.(a source)

Question:
Some actions killed the firmware. Now I can not throw anything on the memory card. How to be?
Answer:
You can upload files to your device using ADB. For convenience, installpluginto Total Commander.

Question:
How to change Dalvik to ART?
Answer:
Settings - For Developers - Runtime.

Question:
Updated to 4.4 and changed the virtual machine to ART. Now<some program>works unstable or does not work at all.
Answer:
Wait until the developers update everything under the new VM. It is quite possible failures in the programs, exactly the same possible and the absence of any problems.

Question:
I'm trying to reflash the tablet using the official image from Google, but I just can not find the file flash-all.bat. Where do you take it?
Answer:
Extract the archive using WinRAR. The flash-all.bat file is located immediately in the extracted folder. If you have turned off the display of file extensions in Windows, the file will be called simply flash-all.

Question:
After the update, I do not see anywhere a new launcher with candies and chips! What the heck?
Answer:
For now, this launcher is for Nexus 5 only. You candownloadAPK file and install it manually.

Question:
I installed the Nexus 5 launcher and the keyboard opens every time I switch to the desktop, how to fix it?
Answer:
In the Play Store, update Google Search to the latest version or install this.Apk filemanually.

Question:
I made a backup of the firmware in the recovery and can not find it.
Answer:
Backups are on the way:
mnt / shell / emulated / clockworkmod / backup

Question:
I lost the opportunity to put widgets on the lock windows, only the clock remained. How to return?
Answer:
Settings - Security - Enable widgets.

Question:
Flash does not work on 4.4.
Answer:
Flash will no longer work in any browser that does not use a proprietary engine. The fact is that now in all browsers the Chromium engine is used (what would it be), which flash does not support.
Flash will only work in browsers with its own engine - Dolphin Browser (with JetPack installed) and Puffin.
In Dolphin`e flash already seems to be working.

Question:
What is RC?
Answer:
semo2007 @ 12/08/2013, 23:18*
"RC" is "release candidate" (translation - candidate for release), it is more stable.
gradation on the stability of the firmware.
(nightly) --->(snapshot) --->(RC) --->(stable)

Question:
How to install OTA update?
answer

Regarding any suggestions and comments regarding the capcontact the curator in the LAN.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.01.18, 10:35
Reason for editing: theme navigator - editing
4ELLENGER
Message#2
09.08.13, 16:40
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 320
Check in: 01.06.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Google Nexus 7 (2013): Productivity, custom: ParanoidAndroid 3.94 and ElementalX 0.7 -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQAt2W63yU

From Nexus 7 (2013) we get a smartphone with Qualcomm 800 (Adreno 330) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IVmcRaPrYY

Post has been editedMenos - 06.09.13, 13:34

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO | V8.0.6.0.LHOMIDG |
HTC Desire | [Nov 25 2013] MildWild ROM | S-OFF | Stock | ext4-1GB | 4ext touth recovery | Radio 5.17.05.23 |
Google Nexus 7 II | Android 6.0.1 | Stock + ROOT |
Menos
Message#3
09.08.13, 22:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1341
Check in: 01.12.11
Oneplus 5 6/64

OnXDAalready pretty decent number of cores. It remains to hope that Franco will take up this tablet. Its cores always showed good performance.
And about the root, why no one wants to try to get the root with the help of adb. If someone is interested write, throw off the files.
Even those who do not understand how to put the root can be seen herethisEnglish video.

--------------------
Oneplus 5 6/64 | MacBook Pro 13, 2015 | iPad 2018 | PlayStation 4 Slim
Upi
Message#4
16.08.13, 12:19
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 21.05.10

Step-by-step video instruction how to make a Root using the Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.8 program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYNoP0IDvU
vladikkk1
Message#5
19.08.13, 18:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 18.08.13

Guys, there was a problem - the tablet did not turn on. I did as advised in the next branch:

Vladikkk1, two options, or carry it back to the store if you exchange it right away, then take the next device)

If the exchange is a long and dreary affair, then it is necessary:

1) install firewood to work with the device in fastboot mode.
2) Unlock the bootloader (correct me if you don’t need to do this, for the command described below)
3) Download the program to work on fastboot + adb.
4) Put the device into Fastboot mode (when turning on, first press the power button and hold it, then after a second press and hold the volume down button)
5) Start the console, make sure that the console sees your device: fastboot devices by entering this command, the serial number will be displayed.
6) Run the command: fastboot -w wait until it is executed, it will erase user data and replace the factory data.
7) restart the device and wait for 30 seconds on the splash screen, after which it will turn on.

I did, it worked.

Now the question was how to block the bootloader back, how was it?
kodirovshchik
Message#6
19.08.13, 19:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 609
Check in: 01.04.10
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

If anyone will be useful.

I continue the search for AdHoc on android.

Cyanogenmod:
cm-10.2-20130819-NIGHTLY-flo.zip
gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

AdHoc works. Actually everything works.

Now, about the shortcomings. Mod sends the device to reboot at its discretion. And it would be okay when I checked the multitouch - it’s understandable there, but as long as I went to make tea, the tablet rebooted just lying on the table. In principle, you can live with this, but the main feature of the new firmware is endless download. I first encountered the android yesterday - maybe it should, but on the stock firmware with infinite loading I ran once and the problem was solved through the recovery mode - I just pressed the start. And cyanogen simply refuses to load further splashscreen. Three flashing, six hours of testing - a chance not to get out of the reboot - zero five - or goes or not. In short, at the moment the firmware is just wonderful, but you can not work with it. Or I just don’t know how to treat an endless download. Now came home - I go to google. I would be grateful for the advice.

upd:

vladikkk1I do not know how the forum refers to this program, but with Goo, IMHO, it's easier to live. Look towards the Nexus Root Toolkit - a very handy thing, and the built-in manual does not leave room for errors =)

Post has been editedkodirovshchik - 19.08.13, 19:35
Reason for editing: added ad Nexus Root Toolkit
kodirovshchik
Message#7
20.08.13, 21:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 609
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

Just in case. Nexus Root Toolkit v1.6.8 [Updated 08/06/13]original theme. Guide built directly into the program. Full installation - Full driver install + unlock + root + custom recovery.

upd: androller

upd2: I tested this combination all day

1. cm-10.2-20130819-NIGHTLY-flo.zip
  2. gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip
  3. ElementalX-flo-1.0.zip
Attached Image

Considering that both the kernel and the mod itself in the list of changes have custom overclocking, it is possible to put them together and not, but it works, pah-pah-pah, steadily. The overclock itself did not include either in the kernel or in the firmware. How to check the functionality I do not know, performance evaluation - here:
Attached Image

The tablet was tested as a Skype client, the point-to-point WiFi mode unavailable on the stock firmware was checked, the usual navigator (but only for a pedestrian), a YouTube player and a music player, just browsing with and without flash. There was a separate multitouch point - there were second lags, the keyboard just closed once, there were no phantom clicks. Cause unpardonable glitches did not work. There were error messages on the phone xxx.android.phone but nothing critical.

Of the serious cons "point-to-point" only without encryption. The camera in Skype does not scale the image from the front camera - stubbornly shows the upper left corner of the image. Incoming Skype messages do not have sound, the player can not hear them. Everything. How much to blame cyanogen here I do not know.

Post has been editedkodirovshchik - 20.08.13, 22:17
Dulik128
Message#8
20.08.13, 23:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 17.09.10
Honor View 10 6/128

The curators of this topic, add this video to the cap about getting unlock and root, the video shows everything in detail, even how to download the installation file from the file hosting :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYNoP0IDvU
kodirovshchik
Message#9
21.08.13, 20:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 609
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

Just in case. Paranoid updated.

pa_flo-3.98-20130820
pa_gapps-full-4.3-20130820-signed

like cyanogen
cm-10.2-20130821-NIGHTLY-flo.zip

And about the connection of wipe caches and gapps:timeandtwo

Post has been editedkodirovshchik - 21.08.13, 20:58
Hedge21
Message#10
22.08.13, 08:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4472
Check in: 28.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Put ParanoidAndroid, the flight is normal :)

--------------------
Yes: Iphone X, ipad 10.5
Were:Nokia 5800 =>5700i Spica =>ZTE Blade =>Iphone 4 =>Sgs 2 =>Tab 7.7 + SE Xperia Ray =>HTC DNA =>LG Optimus G pro (short) =>Nexus 4 + Nexus 7 2013 LTE =>IPad Air 32 =>Sams Note 3 =>G2 =>Tab s =>N6 =>5x =>R3NP =>SG S7
Hellskier
Message#11
22.08.13, 10:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 10.03.10

The OTA distribution of the JSS15Q firmware has begun. The new firmware is aimed at fixing a glitch with multitouch. Who will receive a big request to test the GPS.
sams710i
Message#12
22.08.13, 12:00
In search of truth.
[offline]

Messages 517
Check in: 02.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

HellSkier @ 08/22/2013, 10:49*
The OTA distribution of the JSS15Q firmware has begun. The new firmware is aimed at fixing a glitch with multitouch. Who will receive a big request to test the GPS.

Great news. For I will try.

--------------------
No signature
NimeZiSsS
Message#13
22.08.13, 12:35
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1037
Check in: 31.05.12
Google nexus 7

Stock through Odin set?

--------------------
Orldim
Message#14
22.08.13, 13:01
Guru
[online]

Messages 9779
Check in: 22.09.08
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

NimeZiSsS @ 08/22/2013, 11:35*
Stock through Odin set?

What a fright ??? Stoke placed only through fastboot.

--------------------
OnePlus6 A6003:OxygenOS Beta 15
Xiaomi Mi Mix3 6/128:
Xiaomi Mi Pad4 4/64:
sams710i
Message#15
22.08.13, 13:19
In search of truth.
[offline]

Messages 517
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

HellSkier @ 08/22/2013, 10:49*
The OTA distribution of the JSS15Q firmware has begun. The new firmware is aimed at fixing a glitch with multitouch.

I don’t pderlagaet upgrade ... nothing only left the paranoid ((

--------------------
No signature
absurd9999
Message#16
22.08.13, 13:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 664
Check in: 10.12.09
Meizu MX4

I think in the near future also the custom will trample on the basis of the new build ... It will be exactly the same that they will be stitched 100,500 times.

On the case: when switching from paranoid 3.94 to 3.98, do you need to make wipes? or changes in the firmware are minor and you can do without them?
sams710i
Message#17
22.08.13, 13:53
In search of truth.
[offline]

Messages 517
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

absurd9999,
Does the update offer you on the stock? I did wipe on a paranoid, but I think that it was possible without them. I'm just a perfectionist, did not want small glitches)

--------------------
No signature
suxxxx
Message#18
22.08.13, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Check in: 08.11.09
Meizu MX3

people, and on the paranoid in general there are updates in the air or do you need to sew each new one?
sams710i
Message#19
22.08.13, 14:09
In search of truth.
[offline]

Messages 517
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

suxxxx
there seems to be an item in the menu, but it constantly writes, either "you are on the latest" version, or "error". have to hands.

--------------------
No signature
suxxxx
Message#20
22.08.13, 14:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Check in: 08.11.09
Meizu MX3

sams710i @ 08/22/2013, 15:09*
but constantly writes, either "you are on the most recent" version, or "error"

Well, yes, of course I would not fool
and if you flip your hands, will you have to re-configure everything, or how will the drain just rise on top?
absurd9999
Message#21
22.08.13, 14:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 664
Check in: 10.12.09
Meizu MX4

sams710i
I have been worth 3.94 for 5 days so I don’t know what the stock offers there ...
Google

916 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 14:59