> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

88 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube U55GT Talk79 - Discussion | Tablet 7.9 "
Digins
Message#1
27.07.13, 11:55
Help
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 3276
Check in: 30.09.08
Blackview BV6000

DiscussionCUBE U55GT Talk79
PictureCUBE U55GT Talk79, MYTAB U55GT, Keener K 8S, iconBIT NetTAB SKAT 3G NT-3805C
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
The rules of the topic. Read a must.
  1. Before asking a question, examineForum Rules, Android OS FAQ
  2. All posts violateForum Rulesand the Rules of Conduct in the Subject will bedelete - WITHOUT WARNING.
  3. Messages like "Thank you, we'll check it out", "Hooray, everything turned out" will be the samedelete without warning.
  4. Messages with questions about the release date of this or that firmware will be considered a flood and deleted without warning.
  5. Questions The answers are inHat, Dictionary, FAQand guides willdelete without warning.
  6. Comments on the answers will bedelete without warning(Messages like: I do the same or do the same).
  7. It is forbidden to repeat questions to which there is an answer in the FAQ, topic, header. These posts will be regarded asflood.
  8. Before publishing a post, check it for errors, not swearing, even by hiding the word for **** or swapping the letters in obscene words. Use mats of different nations of the world - alsounacceptable.
  9. Do not writeCAPITAL LETTERSorIN SUPPORT. Put punctuation marks. Posts with a large number of errors that can not be read will bedelete without warning!
  10. For ignoring warnings and repeated violation of the rules of this topic and the general rules of the forum, the violator can be punished at the discretionmoderator.
  11. Do not forget that the forum has a system of instant messaging -QMS, and many of your problems can be solved there, and not on several pages of the topic, in order not to clog the thread.
Please take all this into account when writing posts. And then do not be surprised.If your post is deleted.
P.S. If there are a lot of pages in the topic, it is hard for new users to read it.
For example, you can connect several of your posts into one, writing to the QMS, to the curator.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image
- Processor: 4-core MediaTek MTK8389 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A7, 28 nm)
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
- Flash memory: 16 GB (13 GB available)
- Screen: 7.9 "IPS display, resolution 1024x768, viewing angle 175 °, multitouch 5 points
- Graphics: PowerVR SGX 544
- Camera: front 2 megapixel with light sensor, rear - 5 megapixel with autofocus
- Sound: stereo speakers (2 speakers), good sound quality and volume, stereo headset / headphone connection via 3.5mm mini-jack
- Communication: 2G GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz + 3G WCDMA 2100MHz, 1 SIM (nanoSIM) works as a regular phone, works as a 3G access point>Wi-Fi
- Modules: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS (with EPO), FM radio
- Ports: microUSB (USB-OTG), audio 3.5mm (mini-Jack), DC Jack
- Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor,

Magnetic sensor download

see more
- Battery: 4500 mAh (6 - 7 hours of operation)
- Dimensions: 200.2 x 134.8 x 7.4 mm
- White colour
- Weight: 360 grams
NOT support Mhl (USB>HDMI)
page in chinese
English page
Reviews
small FAQ
Full system wipe (WIPE, Hard Reset)
Q. Why do I backup?
A. So that "not to bite your elbows" and not to ask unnecessary questions.
Q. Why do backupNVRAM?
A. It stores the settings of the radio module of your device (including IMEI), which can be useful if something flies.
Q. Why and how to install ClockWorkMod recovery? CWM
A. Installing CWM recovery , Extended instructions for using ClockWorkMod recovery.
Q. Why change the firmware?
A. To troubleshoot problems, if any.
A. To add new features, if it is declared by the manufacturer.
A. For increased performance, if confirmed by tests.
Q. Internet does not work from Beeline.
A. In the APN settings, clear the "Name" and "Password"
Q. If the tablet falls asleep, with the SMART case open.
Finalization of the original cover (against falling asleep)
Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler".
Immediately after buying a tablet, make a backup nvram
it is necessary:
    get root
  1. turn on developer mode, several times tap the bottom item "Build number" in the "About Tablet PC" menu
  2. enable USB debugging
  3. enable "Unknown sources" in the "Security" menu
  4. connect the tablet to your computer
  5. install driversAndroid ADB Interface or AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9 MB)
atMTKdroidTools , perform backup IMEI / NVRAM
Method number 2: downloaded file Attached filenvram_backup_restore_wo_root-shell_2.7z (950.05 KB)
  1. Unzip the archive to a folder on the computerto the root of the disk
  2. run as administratornv_backup.bat(a black command line window will pop up with executable commands) and get the nvram.img file in the folder on the computer and on the sd card.
To restore run the filenv_restore.bat- restore the nvram partition.
backup and restore nvram (link to source)
here's another way without a computer
HERE have backup nvram
How to get ROOT rights
A lot of useful information for our tablet, look here before asking a question
Instructions for installing drivers on Windows 8 and 8.1
root without a computerframaroot
Program for root, backup and create recoveryMTK Droid Root & Tools
In firmwarev1.03_20131021 There is a problem of getting root, I suggest a couple of ways.
  1. Flash CWM
  2. to establishSuperSU

or
  1. Download to the root of the flash drive tabletU55GT_v1.03_signed_laopai_20131031
  2. upload to recovery 3e
  3. install Update (install zip from sdcard)
  4. download and installframaroot
Optional: Configure GPS, CAM, Cases, Replacing Display, Touchscreen, etc.

Do not hesitate to thank those who help you, raising your reputationAttached Imageor through the buttonAttached Image, with a brief description of "for what"
Use also the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagewhich are under each message.
For questions about filling caps, please contactDigins

Post has been editedshuric164 - 16.05.16, 20:45
Reason for editing: merge themes
redika
Message#42
13.08.13, 18:12
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 269
Check in: 01.02.10

And the battery in our tablet is a new sample. it's big +
Attached Image

old type batteries
FNF ifive X2
Attached Image

Cube U35GT
Attached Image

Chuwi v88
Attached Image

Post has been editedredika - 13.08.13, 18:35

--------------------
not happy with the product - sell at a local forum and do not chew your snot about the purchase.
santosh
Message#43
13.08.13, 18:38
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 30.11.05
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Vibro in the tablet is. The sound in my opinion is loud enough. The screen is not ogs. The colors are subjectively bright and juicy.
Charged all night from 15 to 95 percent through telephone charging 0.75A. Today I will charge through my native dual-amp. I will write tomorrow what happens.
P.S. I didn’t like the “leather case, which is offered in addition.” The device turns out to be very thick, and most importantly, it moves a little and starts to block the openings of the cameras. We have to correct. So order myself this:
-tn- @ 08/11/2013, 11:28*
On aliexpress appeared thin smart covers for cube u55gt. Judging by the photo, the front part of the tablet closes with a familiar case like that of the ipad mini, the back one - with something like transparent silicone. The seller confirmed that these are smart covers, i.e. they wake up and lead to sleep tablet when opening / closing. The cover also has a logo in Chinese, without a logo they promise when ordering from 100 pcs.

--------------------
Samsung UE40KU6000K, OnePlus 5t
Vadim_ja
Message#44
15.08.13, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 257
Check in: 26.03.12
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

Mikhaillll,
All that was in Chinese. First with® SystemApp Removerand then did a factory reset (via MobileUncl) I wrote in detail inCUBE U55GT Talk79 (Post # 23953374)And the remaining Chinese (cube, it seems? The program was so called) rested in the Bose.

Post has been editedVadim_ja - 15.08.13, 17:50

--------------------
The reverse is also not true.
Vadim_ja
Message#45
20.08.13, 15:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 257
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

OTG

Yesterday I was playing with OTG and I already thought that I had finished playing: blush: I connected a USB flash drive - it works. Connected card reader - works. I connected a flash drive with NTFS - it does not work, I turned on Paragon NTFS & HFS + - it works again! "Wow! They said the Russian men." I turn on the external screw - it does not work, but the light is flashing. Here I would have to stop, but as a sin, usb cable with an additional power connector turned out to be under sin. From the same winchester. I turn on the power connector in the usb company ... It works! "Not a fig for yourself! The Russian men said." Screw 200 gig, 500 gig. Works. Cinema twists, grandeur ... I unmount, disconnect ... I turn on the flash drive again. OPANKI. On the card reader, the light does not even light up, and the 16-gigovy flash drive marked in NTFS blinks for a long time without success, but is not detected. "Opanki ... thought Russian men." Reconnect. I'm overloaded. I check the flash drive in my computer (he sees it). Finally I stick the screw again with additional power. His tablet sees. A flash drive - no.

Grieved until the evening. Then I remembered that in the new firmware they just promised "to improve something in OTGE. I'm changing. Ugh! I see flash drives !!! I did not try to connect the screws anymore :) And I will not.

--------------------
Mikhaillll
Message#46
21.08.13, 12:08
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 874
Check in: 21.05.12
ZTE Grand X Quad

Guys, question:

-How to turn off the vibro when you click on the permanent buttons "Back", "Home", "List of recently launched applications" ??

I also discovered that the pre-installed Cube Video application is MX Player Pro, and it turns out that it was purchased (if you open it in the market from the tablet)

The firmware is as follows:
Attached Image
Vadim_ja
Message#47
21.08.13, 22:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 257
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

yoshkin
In this topic there are different opinions about charging. Here is myCUBE U55GT Talk79 (Post # 23950323)but there is moreCUBE U55GT Talk79 (Post # 24239515). And they wrote about GPS already ...

--------------------
livsey
Message#48
21.08.13, 22:21
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1949
Check in: 03.11.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

I charge about two hours, from 15 to 99 (from my native charge), and then hang for a long time, but today, I still waited for 100, another half an hour! The waffle does not fall off. On the new firmware, I have not tried it yet, but on the old one it quickly caught satellites and 3g well picks up. I think that the new as well.
ndava
Message#49
22.08.13, 09:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 750
Check in: 24.12.10
Nokia Lumia 1020

downloaded from the manufacturer and installed a new firmware update from 08.08http://yadi.sk/d/cKM-UQbX8BaGS, download-unpack, put the update.zip file in the root of the map, click on the settings-about the tablet pc-system update-sure, the system will reboot, the update will go. I noted that when setting the machine when selecting the network settings, the speed H appeared, before it was when choosing only WCDMA, I will see other changes later, after the tests: D
Trava79
Message#50
22.08.13, 13:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 407
Check in: 11.07.12
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 6/64

Hunter1986 @ 08.22.2013, 11:37*
1n simply writes that 10 hours, another 4 hours, and those who want to buy in the end can not understand how the majority actually do)) p. even open the vote)))

I took the charge of a fully discharged tablet as much as I did with Vadim_ja, I have identical sets with it (tablets from one order)
redika
Message#51
22.08.13, 21:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 269

New firmware released on 08/21/2013

take on the Cube website.
here:http://www.51cube.net/ch/DownList.asp

take on Yandex drive.
here:http://yadi.sk/d/IF4RBO3R8Bteq

--------------------
not happy with the product - sell at a local forum and do not chew your snot about the purchase.
V @ D1k
Message#52
23.08.13, 17:13
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 05.02.13
HomTom HT20

I quickly charge 2A: scratch_one-s_head:
After flashing to 1.02, the auto brightness was torn and became blunt .. ie, it takes a long time to figure out what needs to be done brighter / darker .. or it changes the chtoli in very small steps .. x3 is shorter .. wait for the next one .. but I think the device will be good for the first firmware works.
Today igruhi from laptop threw on the tablet on bluetooth, everything works

Post has been editedV @ D1k - 23.08.13, 17:57
sys21
Message#53
24.08.13, 18:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 23.12.10

what to do after taking the tablet out of the box

Agree withMikhaillll,
Please describe the sequence of actions with the tablet out of the box, to remove all Chinese garbage and properly configure 3G for Russian operators (Beeline, MTS, Megafon)
Vadim_ja
Message#54
24.08.13, 18:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 257
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

sys21,
1) Get root through MTK Droid Root & Tools.CUBE U55GT Talk79 (Post # 23952484). We also get the MobileUncle installed.
2) Install® SystemApp Remover
3) Delete all the programs in the labels of which you see the hieroglyphs.
4) If 3G did not work, then:
4.1) Launch MobileUncle and select the item "Reboot to recovery".
4.2) With the volume rocker "down" we move the cursor to the "wipe data \ factory reset" item.
4.3) Push the volume rocker "up".
4.4) We confirm the desire to perform a reset.

--------------------
petersonik
Message#55
24.08.13, 18:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 588
Check in: 11.07.05

sys21,
Read the topic (with the root, you can delete everything, 3zh works by itself)

sufferers
Charging exactly 2 hours with different devices (from-to by a few percent)
usb 50-77 27
native 39-95 56
nexus 31-54 23
china1A 59-59 0
china2A 56-85 29
redika
Message#56
25.08.13, 15:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 269

today ran into a bug.
MX Player not installed
MX Player

and neither the player nor the codecs themselves are put.
Removing Cube Playera did not change the situation.

I had to pull the Cube Player out of the \ ssytem \ app \ firmware
install it as a normal application, then demolish it.
And only after these dances with a tambourine installed MX Player and codecs.
Although this bug can only me.
Firmware 1.01

--------------------
ndava
Message#57
25.08.13, 18:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 750
Check in: 24.12.10
Nokia Lumia 1020

Under the name of Cube Player? And now try to update it from Google. They asked me for money.

It's all aboutMX Player: D

Post has been editedndava - 25.08.13, 18:50
Vadim_ja
Message#58
25.08.13, 20:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 257
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

It's all about MX Player

About him, darling. So, if you go to the market from the tablet, then this very MX Player is presented as already acquired. And when you try to upgrade, it asks for money. I did not try to delete or reinstall it. And not only me -CUBE U55GT Talk79 (Post # 24422632)

Post has been editedVadim_ja - 25.08.13, 20:57

--------------------
SKRYDJ
Message#59
31.08.13, 07:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.08.09

Ordered onhttp://www.banggood.com/CUBE-U55GT-Quad-Co...et-p-80836.htmlsunk by regular mail for 10 days *** 2013-08-17 06:19:40 Shipped *** *** Handing 08/28/2013 19:43 Ufa ***, almost a record in my packages, sent to see from somewhere warehouses in Europe, the post office of Sweden stood, St. Petersburg customs =) Satisfied as a boa, 16 gigs for the eyes, it is a pity that Simka is scanty, charging through a unified Micro USB connector, so the device was charged after full discharge the first time 5-6 hours % for 3 hours and then about 2.5 hours hung to 100% status, the screen is juicy, bright colors.

In dogonku bought Slim - Covershttp://www.buysku.com/wholesale/Fashion-PU...Dark-Green.html
Timoschuk
Message#60
31.08.13, 08:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.08.13

"I saw the review of this model back in June on the site, waited a long time, as they say," who brought the first, "then spat - I even ordered some riders to China out there and they fooled me almost a month so CUBE U55GT had a normal appearance ofitsialov in Ukraine, the price is certainly more expensive, but with the guarantee, I'm with them on Tverskayahttp://51cube.com.ua/catalog/item/cube_u55gt_3g_gpsdrove up - looked - bought. The device itself is in principle, as I expected it works normally, you can even say that it flies. The main thing is that there is not only a 3G module in it for data transmission, but also our networks of Tipo Life, Kyivstar work in it, by the way, you can call and write SMS. In short, why am I writing all this? Who needs to find where to buy or how to bring. Here the joke is all different. I happily used this miracle for three whole days and then my 4-year-old nephew dropped it on the tile in the kitchen. Firstly, the device itself did not shatter into smithereens - this is really a plus. But secondly, it fell so somehow finished that from below there is a micro usb hole and two grids, so one can say "flew" into it and it began to charge badly, you have to pick the cable until you catch it. Well, I went to these officials where I bought them, it’s clear that repair is not guaranteed, but what surprised me was that they accepted the device for service, promised to mess with it for two weeks, but in reality they call me in a day, they say it’s worth only a couple of hundred hryvnia and you can already come to pick up. Here I really did not regret that in our country there is a service for these CUBE. P.S. To those who are thinking of taking it or not, I can safely say that for such money it is unequivocal to take, it may not be the killer of the iPad, but it is really close to this. "

Attached files

Attached fileTablets • CUBE U55GT (3G, GPS) • 51cube.com.ua.htm(27.5 KB)

Post has been editedTimoschuk - 31.08.13, 08:26
SKRYDJ
Message#61
31.08.13, 11:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.08.09

There are no complaints about Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the signal is strong, the ears and clavus are clinging to the bluetooth; Can the soldering device fall off any wire?

88 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:24