> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

88 pagesV  « < 86 87 88 »  

> Cube U55GT Talk79 - Discussion | Tablet 7.9 "
Digins
Message#1
27.07.13, 11:55
Help
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 3276
Check in: 30.09.08
Blackview BV6000

DiscussionCUBE U55GT Talk79
PictureCUBE U55GT Talk79, MYTAB U55GT, Keener K 8S, iconBIT NetTAB SKAT 3G NT-3805C
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Firmware �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
The rules of the topic. Read a must.
  1. Before asking a question, examineForum Rules, Android OS FAQ
  2. All posts violateForum Rulesand the Rules of Conduct in the Subject will bedelete - WITHOUT WARNING.
  3. Messages like "Thank you, we'll check it out", "Hooray, everything turned out" will be the samedelete without warning.
  4. Messages with questions about the release date of this or that firmware will be considered a flood and deleted without warning.
  5. Questions The answers are inHat, Dictionary, FAQand guides willdelete without warning.
  6. Comments on the answers will bedelete without warning(Messages like: I do the same or do the same).
  7. It is forbidden to repeat questions to which there is an answer in the FAQ, topic, header. These posts will be regarded asflood.
  8. Before publishing a post, check it for errors, not swearing, even by hiding the word for **** or swapping the letters in obscene words. Use mats of different nations of the world - alsounacceptable.
  9. Do not writeCAPITAL LETTERSorIN SUPPORT. Put punctuation marks. Posts with a large number of errors that can not be read will bedelete without warning!
  10. For ignoring warnings and repeated violation of the rules of this topic and the general rules of the forum, the violator can be punished at the discretionmoderator.
  11. Do not forget that the forum has a system of instant messaging -QMS, and many of your problems can be solved there, and not on several pages of the topic, in order not to clog the thread.
Please take all this into account when writing posts. And then do not be surprised.If your post is deleted.
P.S. If there are a lot of pages in the topic, it is hard for new users to read it.
For example, you can connect several of your posts into one, writing to the QMS, to the curator.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image
- Processor: 4-core MediaTek MTK8389 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A7, 28 nm)
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
- Flash memory: 16 GB (13 GB available)
- Screen: 7.9 "IPS display, resolution 1024x768, viewing angle 175 °, multitouch 5 points
- Graphics: PowerVR SGX 544
- Camera: front 2 megapixel with light sensor, rear - 5 megapixel with autofocus
- Sound: stereo speakers (2 speakers), good sound quality and volume, stereo headset / headphone connection via 3.5mm mini-jack
- Communication: 2G GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz + 3G WCDMA 2100MHz, 1 SIM (nanoSIM) works as a regular phone, works as a 3G access point>Wi-Fi
- Modules: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS (with EPO), FM radio
- Ports: microUSB (USB-OTG), audio 3.5mm (mini-Jack), DC Jack
- Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor,

Magnetic sensor download

see more
- Battery: 4500 mAh (6 - 7 hours of operation)
- Dimensions: 200.2 x 134.8 x 7.4 mm
- White colour
- Weight: 360 grams
NOT support Mhl (USB>HDMI)
page in chinese
English page
Reviews
small FAQ
Full system wipe (WIPE, Hard Reset)
Q. Why do I backup?
A. So that "not to bite your elbows" and not to ask unnecessary questions.
Q. Why do backupNVRAM?
A. It stores the settings of the radio module of your device (including IMEI), which can be useful if something flies.
Q. Why and how to install ClockWorkMod recovery? CWM
A. Installing CWM recovery , Extended instructions for using ClockWorkMod recovery.
Q. Why change the firmware?
A. To troubleshoot problems, if any.
A. To add new features, if it is declared by the manufacturer.
A. For increased performance, if confirmed by tests.
Q. Internet does not work from Beeline.
A. In the APN settings, clear the "Name" and "Password"
Q. If the tablet falls asleep, with the SMART case open.
Finalization of the original cover (against falling asleep)
Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler".
Immediately after buying a tablet, make a backup nvram
it is necessary:
    get root
  1. turn on developer mode, several times tap the bottom item "Build number" in the "About Tablet PC" menu
  2. enable USB debugging
  3. enable "Unknown sources" in the "Security" menu
  4. connect the tablet to your computer
  5. install driversAndroid ADB Interface or AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9 MB)
atMTKdroidTools , perform backup IMEI / NVRAM
Method number 2: downloaded file Attached filenvram_backup_restore_wo_root-shell_2.7z (950.05 KB)
  1. Unzip the archive to a folder on the computerto the root of the disk
  2. run as administratornv_backup.bat(a black command line window will pop up with executable commands) and get the nvram.img file in the folder on the computer and on the sd card.
To restore run the filenv_restore.bat- restore the nvram partition.
backup and restore nvram (link to source)
here's another way without a computer
HERE have backup nvram
How to get ROOT rights
A lot of useful information for our tablet, look here before asking a question
Instructions for installing drivers on Windows 8 and 8.1
root without a computerframaroot
Program for root, backup and create recoveryMTK Droid Root & Tools
In firmwarev1.03_20131021 There is a problem of getting root, I suggest a couple of ways.
  1. Flash CWM
  2. to establishSuperSU

or
  1. Download to the root of the flash drive tabletU55GT_v1.03_signed_laopai_20131031
  2. upload to recovery 3e
  3. install Update (install zip from sdcard)
  4. download and installframaroot
Optional: Configure GPS, CAM, Cases, Replacing Display, Touchscreen, etc.

Do not hesitate to thank those who help you, raising your reputationAttached Imageor through the buttonAttached Image, with a brief description of "for what"
Use also the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagewhich are under each message.
For questions about filling caps, please contactDigins

Post has been editedshuric164 - 16.05.16, 20:45
Reason for editing: merge themes
Digins
Message#1742
24.02.19, 08:08
Help
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3276
Blackview BV6000

* ajiexandr2506,
The theme of the firmware is my post//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=538534&view=findpost&p=79040694

--------------------
Curator 4
Puddle-solder, "glands" mend.
Peter, Yekaterinburg
270767l
Message#1743
18.03.19, 10:59
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 143
Check in: 19.05.09

He took out a tablet, which he had not used for a long time as unnecessary, charged, pulled out of the case and saw such horror. The battery is obviously swollen. And there is nothing to replace with - there is no Aliexpress. Can anyone suggest what other similar battery, even lower capacity?

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Lenovo Vibe Z2 PRO Stock 288
Mac Guru
Message#1744
18.03.19, 16:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2311
Check in: 26.06.07
Apple iPhone 6s

I have a device that is unnecessary, if needed, Msk and the region, write in the LAN
Digins
Message#1745
18.03.19, 19:10
Help
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3276
Blackview BV6000

* 270767l,
On Ali, you can find almost any batteries, look for by size, not by the name of the device. 28100152

--------------------
Curator 4
Puddle-solder, "glands" mend.
Peter, Yekaterinburg
sNapas
Message#1746
07.04.19, 10:38
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 26.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

270767l @ 03/18/19, 10:59*
He took out a tablet, which he had not used for a long time as unnecessary, charged, pulled out of the case and saw such horror. The battery is obviously swollen. And there is nothing to replace with - there is no Aliexpress. Can anyone suggest what other similar battery, even lower capacity?

when I opened the glass on the tablet, I decided to look for a replacement for OLH, for 600 UAH I found a whole tablet, people said that the fee was dead.
I moved the glass together with the screen, I thought at the same time to throw the battery, but there was no belt at hand. In general, the screen and battery can be found on olh / avito. Recently I saw a battery for 100 UAH when I was looking for a cover.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 2011-2014 S4 2014-2018, S9 + 2018
http://www.ganjawars.ru/info.php?id=343221&vk=1Willie's Spilli
270767l
Message#1747
07.04.19, 11:34
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 143
Check in: 19.05.09

Thank you, but b / y is not necessary, because the new old will also soon swell. I almost never use a tablet. Because There are no new batteries, and there is nothing suitable, I will leave everything as it is before the explosion.

--------------------
Lenovo Vibe Z2 PRO Stock 288
sNapas
Message#1748
07.04.19, 12:41
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 26.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

270767l @ 04/07/19, 11:34*
the new old will also soon swell.

hz. I have 2 batteries, 1 native and one from the donor, mine has been constantly used since February 15, and there is no bloating, the donor has been in the drawer for the 2nd year, the same has not swollen.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 2011-2014 S4 2014-2018, S9 + 2018
http://www.ganjawars.ru/info.php?id=343221&vk=1Willie's Spilli

88 pagesV  « < 86 87 88 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:24