> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Smart S1 Pro - Talk | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (27)
DiscussionPiPO S1 pro
PicturePiPO S1 pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

• Model Pipo S1 Pro
  • Screen 7 inches + 5 multitouch resolution touch 1024x600pixels
  • Processor: Rockchip RK3188 Quad Core (sortex a9 x 4) 1.6-1.8Ghz + GPU Mali-400MP
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1GB
  • Built-in memory: 8GB
  • Rear camera: 2.0MP
  • Rear camera: 0.3MP
  • HDMI Yes, Support 1080P
  • WIFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • Inputs (outputs):
  • 1 x Micro USB
  • 1 x HDMI Port
  • 1 x 3.5mm Earphone jack
  • 1 x misro sd
  • Battery 3200 mAh Li-ion Battery
  • Claimed battery life 5 hours
  • Power Device Adapter Input 100 / 240Vac 50 / 60Hz Output 5V-2A Micro USB
  • Dimensions: 192x114x11.5mm
  • Weight: 335 grams
  • Body: glossy plastic
  • Hardware buttons: Turns on (off) + volume controls.
Additional Information:
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:44
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware

Rep: (13)
Frankly, I shoveled all - sd-shnoy firmware and have not found! Me today also put kasty - will be tested, although I understand that Ping due to cheap flash memory is not going anywhere.

Rep: (0)
Our tablet only through computer stitched, and about what kind of memory it goes? Try to change the built-in and a USB flash drive mestami.tema in the header. And I windose 10 stands and infection can not flash the tablet driver does not.

witasik.w @ 29.03.2016, 13:37*
Our tablet only through computer stitched, and about what kind of memory it goes? Try to change the built-in and a USB flash drive mestami.tema in the header. And I windose 10 stands and infection can not flash the tablet driver does not.

10kA, else G: with 99.9% of drivers always trouble on the laptop in general the budgetary brake - put demolished 7 ku - all excellent!

Rep: (2)
Hello!
Situation - when connecting a second battery LED lights up, then it changes the logo on the screen with the click of a speaker, then the screen goes out, the diode again, and so repeatedly to infinity, diode, diode-logo logo ....
Batteries fully discharged, charging no tablet will not start.
What poke!

Post has been editedwingard - 31.03.16, 19:10

wingard @ 31.03.2016, 20:00*
What poke!

Find another or to a tablet to the store and connect a new battery (2-3 amps) and cord - if the situation does not change - to seek further possible power controller in the tablet, he often flies to planshetah- smartphones!

Charging powerful, different strings, the picture is the same ...
the same controller?

The battery normally hold a charge? Battery charges, such as a phone?

Post has been editedstakhanovets - 31.03.16, 19:19

Akuma Hood, playing day, the battery is excellent.
Just I squeezed incl. and + vol, saw murdered robot with a red triangle - inside the exclamation mark

He took off his cap, within two Batteries, primary and 360mA, I'm at a party, instruments, tools no, some on battery charge?

Post has been editedwingard - 31.03.16, 19:29

Well, if the charger -zaryazhaet other device, so the case in the tablet. Can be either the controller or the power in the battery Planchet.
So there! I dissected a - like one main was! Try to charge the main way how and what will you do this?

Post has been editedstakhanovets - 31.03.16, 19:37

5c is bolted to BATT, the controller is there, only the cable cut unnecessary'll find ...

I agree, it is possible to drive an hour just to try to periodically Akuma for heating - if the hot will, it is best to turn off!

question to all !!!
Why small Accum? it 0 volts!

dead controller small, planted high and killed the controller plate.
Sadly, for repair.

Post has been editedwingard - 31.03.16, 22:03

Small is like a permanent memory of the tablet

Hello there is a problem with this tablet, it is not included saver PIPO continue to flash anything not get reset button also does not work what to do?

battery charge

Rep: (3)
Greetings, I want to flash the new firmware, the Windows 7 64-bit, when you connect to noutu originally defined in the Device Manager, and does not put the driver. The question of what to try?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:45

Rep: (3004)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 04:59