> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Smart S1 Pro - Talk | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (27)
DiscussionPiPO S1 pro
PicturePiPO S1 pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

• Model Pipo S1 Pro
  • Screen 7 inches + 5 multitouch resolution touch 1024x600pixels
  • Processor: Rockchip RK3188 Quad Core (sortex a9 x 4) 1.6-1.8Ghz + GPU Mali-400MP
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1GB
  • Built-in memory: 8GB
  • Rear camera: 2.0MP
  • Rear camera: 0.3MP
  • HDMI Yes, Support 1080P
  • WIFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • Inputs (outputs):
  • 1 x Micro USB
  • 1 x HDMI Port
  • 1 x 3.5mm Earphone jack
  • 1 x misro sd
  • Battery 3200 mAh Li-ion Battery
  • Claimed battery life 5 hours
  • Power Device Adapter Input 100 / 240Vac 50 / 60Hz Output 5V-2A Micro USB
  • Dimensions: 192x114x11.5mm
  • Weight: 335 grams
  • Body: glossy plastic
  • Hardware buttons: Turns on (off) + volume controls.
Additional Information:
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:44
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware

Rep: (892)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Devices
The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

Rep: (5)
Well that's what we wanted to prove, there is no IRS and ask because one (or perhaps more than one) Chinese shop brazenly in his description of this miracle-lying, and because people are under way.

Rep: (3)
idro @ 02.08.2013, 21:00*
you can take it apart and measure the voltage on the battery, should be about 4 volts

find instructions raskirpichivaniyu following her apparatus was dismantled, short right now, worried with taking off the metal casing under which all circuits because itsolderedto the board

Found a man who sealed-off the casing, circuit NAND legs effect had no effect, looking more ...

Rep: (47)
DarkNikola,
I would in your place, was looking for a driver not to suffer iron but a purely personal matter!

Rep: (28)
dron1977 @ 03.08.2013, 17:20*
I would in your place, was looking for a driver not to suffer iron but a purely personal matter!
Not ID, no driver. Windows sees the load here and wrote about some equipment appeared.

DarkNikola @ 03.08.2013, 17:07*
NAND circuit legs effect to no avail
Strangely, on older chips such focus prokanyval as if the processor does not have to warm up.

Post has been editedidro - 03.08.13, 15:12

dron1977,
gladly would if the system when trying to roll the wood would not vydovala following:
Attached Image

Posted on 08/03/2013, 15:17:

idro @ 03.08.2013, 18:11*
Quote (DarkNikola @ 03.08.2013, 17:07)
NAND circuit legs has had a strange effect is not such prokanyval focus on older chips, like the processor had to be warmed up.

In principle, I have found ways to memory only Hinyx and what it nouneyma, in a subject well worth the memory sandisk sdtnqgama 008g, the foreign forum came across that you need to close the 8 and 9 feet

Post has been editedDarkNikola - 03.08.13, 15:41

DarkNikola,
DarkNikola,
Look at the wood analogues try to reinstall it if someone video it should as that pereproshivat definitely! Vidyuhi seen where people specifically Pipo M9 pour another and ask no questions then scroll backwards! Kill because the tablet!

Cant figure out with my tablet, slowly charged in switched state (per night from zero to 25 percent, the battery voltage of 3.8 volts, that is, it's not a glitch androjda). Thus in Anuttu battery tester 460 with a point and scored I worked 2.5 hours (stopped at 16%, that is enough for 3 hours work).

Rep: (1233)
M
Topic moved to subsection"Chinese devices" .

Rep: (16)
I came to my plate yesterday, ordered in a gift sister. Duck's what I can say. screen which is strange. viewing angles are good but low brightness and at the slopes of the picture gets a little murky. The assembly is good, there is no backlash, no squeaks almost. the performance of iron and firmware also excellent, though a standard launcher immediately changed to NEXT because little robil smoothly. in antutu 17900 parrots scored, niferka CF riptayl GP2 and WORLD Var Z are loose at the maximum setting, the camera of course but no autofocus for video is not even bad. screen coating hike plastic film did not take off. vayfay per day never fell off, the battery keeps good time, did not measure but I only yesterday to the night he managed to defuse. OTG operates ashdimiay not tested. shorter plate while left only pleasant impressions.
Link to video from unpacking:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXVvuoodFU

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited1nemo3 - 05.08.13, 15:44

Congratulate me! 1! I revived him): lol:

if someone needs help write, write instructions

Post has been editedDarkNikola - 04.08.13, 18:25

Rep: (4)
DarkNikola @ 04.08.2013, 19:23*
Congratulate me! 1! I revived him)

if someone needs help write, write instructions

Pozdravlyams

Write too soon.

Trof8AG,
While charging, how to charge the detailed instructions

Rep: (1)
Good day to all! does anyone know where you can download the firmware for kostomnuyu pipo s1 pro !!! to c root privileges and without application of Chinese ?? : Happy:

Rep: (4)
I bought. I feel the third day.

Impressions:
1) Sometimes hangs.
2) Time starts to brake.
3) cram games do not start anything.
4) Problems with tachem like no.
5) Charge long shows 100% then rapidly sets to one half. From 20% to 0% drop for 10 minutes.
6) The screen is dark. Changing the brightness almost no effect on it.

Opened nefig America novelty was taken by raw

Rep: (16)
washed down with a complete overview on the tablethttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF4aKjfwTMk

Rep: (0)
I looked at the review. in games like in the review of touch works adequately. A try to play or max Payne et al. Shooter aim impossible since sight moves jerkily.

You can enable "otobrozhenie touches" and clearly see the operation of the touch screen. Glitches may be caused by the power supply, you do not play with the included charging?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 7:24