> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Smart S1 Pro - Talk | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (27)
DiscussionPiPO S1 pro
PicturePiPO S1 pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

• Model Pipo S1 Pro
  • Screen 7 inches + 5 multitouch resolution touch 1024x600pixels
  • Processor: Rockchip RK3188 Quad Core (sortex a9 x 4) 1.6-1.8Ghz + GPU Mali-400MP
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1GB
  • Built-in memory: 8GB
  • Rear camera: 2.0MP
  • Rear camera: 0.3MP
  • HDMI Yes, Support 1080P
  • WIFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • Inputs (outputs):
  • 1 x Micro USB
  • 1 x HDMI Port
  • 1 x 3.5mm Earphone jack
  • 1 x misro sd
  • Battery 3200 mAh Li-ion Battery
  • Claimed battery life 5 hours
  • Power Device Adapter Input 100 / 240Vac 50 / 60Hz Output 5V-2A Micro USB
  • Dimensions: 192x114x11.5mm
  • Weight: 335 grams
  • Body: glossy plastic
  • Hardware buttons: Turns on (off) + volume controls.
Additional Information:
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:44
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware

Rep: (4)
DarkNikola @ 01.08.2013, 14:11*
Today became the owner of this devaysa, on the display, I can say that here or figovenkaya IPS matrix, or the same quality TFT. Prosha made through one place, for the first hour rebooted three times, I'll sew ...

IPS is not. Not encouraging people.
The firmware is stable. I cook this divays on DR nephew. I poured a bunch of heavy toys. Two days never glyukanul.

Rep: (3)
Trof8AG @ 01.08.2013, 16:56*
IPS is not. Not encouraging people.
The firmware is stable. I cook this divays on DR nephew. I poured a bunch of heavy toys. Two days never glyukanul.

There definitely will not say how all the same type of matrix is ​​set, and will not know for sure until the manufacturer about it declares, I just speak from my own experience, and to listen or not to my mind resolve users, one can say with confidence that the display is not quite bad. ..

Post has been editedDarkNikola - 01.08.13, 14:53

Rep: (47)
: Rofl: I disagree garbage rather than display

Rep: (28)
Average screen for this price range. Window N70HD, with the matrix of the Nexus vygdyatit certainly better, but it is likely exception. About the touch can not say anything because raskokal it. Now I am waiting for a replacement.
Attached Image
Attached Image
[Attachment = 32
66585: DSCF0425.JPG]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachmen
t
= 3266592: DSCF0436.JPG]
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedidro - 01.08.13, 17:58

I do not know my screen seemed very simple! I think even faint! Of course if there would be setting contrasts to ddelo better situation was, but alas yet! Plus everything in my copy 2 white point likely similar to marriage! Only on the dark of their background can not see

Rep: (4)
The display is not IPS. Sorry if you hurt his categorical in this regard.
But by comparison, it was near Pipo M6 (IPS), iPad, iPhon, Samsung G S i9000.
The screen faded. Lose brightness when the tilt. Fonts turbid when the slope, but this is probably due to the film. Grayscale is minimal. With a maximum brightness of that minimum. Almost the same.
Naudivlenie, dead pixel end the strike and returned to the system :-)

If a subject was a simple matrix TN, the difference strikes the eye immediately, torsion-spinning. Because I do not have to stitch, I look directly at the screen. At TN faded colors and strong degradation at inclinations, here this is not observed. Fonts turbid, the impression that the glass is thick, and the font is displayed simultaneously on the substrate and the surface. In principle it does not matter on what technology a screen, most importantly, that in the context of modern tablet it looks quite decent, even with low brightness. Once again, check out my photo above, changes color when tilted minimum.

people who are not faced with such a problem zaryazhaetsya tablet is not 100 per cent throughout the night standing on the charging current of 95 scored

Oh my hands playful, wanted stable pray and the devil pulled on me to put the request from the M9, which now have a brick at all for anything not respond, but when connected to a computer system that notifies the connected device is unknown ... And now the question is how to raskirpichit?

dron1977 @ 02.08.2013, 11:18*
people who are not faced with such a problem zaryazhaetsya tablet is not 100 per cent throughout the night standing on the charging current of 95 scored

It was as I was loading six volts, the indicator is filled to 60%. Full reset all corrected now I charge of 5 volts. If you do not want to reset, then try and reset the battery rutanut Statistics
DarkNikola @ 02.08.2013, 14:24*
Now that I have a brick at all for anything not responding

now we have to look for the Butovo key combination such as the volume + and beliefs, etc. Click on the reset button and the breakdown.

Post has been editedidro - 02.08.13, 13:09

That's a subject perceived the system after pressing the reset disappears
The mapping system
Attached Image

Attached Image

and a hardware ID?
Try to pinch and hold the volume minus, simultaneously press and lower to believe negative hold and connect the cable

It seems Inc. + = reset mode transition to the bottles, ie hardware code ID?

I was mistaken top plus necessary push and believe. Well, you did find butrezhim, let sheysya

That's exactly what it is not determined by the system and proshivalschikom not seen, this is the problem that need some sort of other utility ...
he have me and is with a black screen, even though the computer on it even as it responds ...

Post has been editedDarkNikola - 02.08.13, 17:18

And some ID?

"USB \ UNKNOWN"

DarkNikola, normal people before you do something bekapyutsya time on the safe side! secondly look for analogues! and poprbuy to flash
RKAndroidTool can turn

With this ID you nor any program does not help, it is necessary that he somehow was determined. Or maybe the battery ran down with you? you can take it apart and measure the voltage on the battery, should be about 4 volts

Post has been editedidro - 02.08.13, 18:12

idro,
Disassemble and measure the voltage is not possible, but should not be discharged because only charging
I'll try later on another computer under XP, we can pull up that will

Post has been editedDarkNikola - 02.08.13, 18:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 21:27