> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

136 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modification and decorations Sony Xperia ZR | Themes, decorations and their discussion
8oldemar
Message#1
25.07.13, 10:10
-
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5188
Check in: 15.03.12
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Modifications and decorationsSony Xperia ZR
PictureSony Xperia ZR, Sony C5503, Sony C5502 (Sony M36h), Sony Dogo
Description | Discussion � | Firmware (OS 4.xx) � | Official firmware (OS 5.x.x) � | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x) � | Modifications and decorations � | Android - Ornaments | Order table for decorations for Xperia � | FAQ on devices and Android OS | Android - First Aid | games and apps � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Sony Xperia ZR Owners Club � | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club �
  • In this topic we post files that change the work of the communicator and its interface. We discuss modifications and share experiences.
  • Applications that do not require software from Sony and applications that are not specific to Xperia ZR are more appropriate to post in the appropriate section of the forum.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • We kindly request: when posting modifying files, write the purpose, requirement, implementation instructions, application modification method ("pad" / main application), target OS version (developer, software version), attach a screenshot / video if necessary.
All modifications presented here are intended solely for deodexed firmware with application signature verification disabled, unless otherwise specified in the mod description.

Attention newbies!
When modifying your device, be vigilant - make a permanent backup of the system, do not forget also about the permissions of files / folders! Something is not right - it is fraught with failure, cyclic rebooting, "oskirpichivaniem".
Almost all modifications require the presence of so-called superuser rights in the software - "root", as well as the recovery system installed - "recovery". Some work only and only in "deodex-firmware". In view of this, if you wanted to modify the system of your communicator, I strongly urge you to study these things on the forum ("Important topics" sectionFAQ on devices and Android OSin particular regarding this device -Sony Xperia ZR - Firmware (OS 4.xx)andSony Xperia ZR - Official firmware (OS 5.x.x). You need to discuss these things in the firmware theme, the cap of which I also ask you to read.

Instructions for transferring mod files in pictures
Several ways to disable application signature verification
Recovery instructions for unsuccessful mod installation
File manager working through CWM Recovery, without booting the system
The same file manager updated to version 2.0b7
Instructions (detailed, with pictures) on transferring files and folders when installing the mod "manually"
Help section
If you made any modification, and as a result of this, the expected changes did not show up, or there were any problems with the operation of the device, then first make sure that you read and did everything that is indicated in the mod message. . In the case of correct execution of instructions, write your actions thoroughly detailed, indicate the software version, its developer, odex / deodex variant, and list all the modifications that you have already done - good experienced people will help you in solving the problem.
What to do if you decide to cancel this or that modification, or if the communicator stopped loading immediately after the mod-i, and you cannot restore a backup copy of a workable system? Having a PC in front of you and the necessary files available, you can create an archive yourself to return to the status of the previous mod. The files you are looking for can be found on the Internet, you can get them from the archive of the modification that contains these files and which you had until the last attempt to make a modification. Replace them with the files that are attached to the archive of the last modification - it's simple! Not being able to create such an archive on your own, you can ask this to be done by the local craftsmen. The device does not boot, so you can not copy the archive to a memory card? Do not get lost, use other means (for example, another phone, card reader), or using your USB cable, use the available recovery function - data exchange between the card and the PC (enter recovery mode, connect the device to the PC via cable, in the recovery menu select "mounts and storage" and then "mount USB storage"; a map section will appear on the PC - copy the archive and go back to the desired item in the recovery menu). But if there is no effective solution to the problem, then flashing the communicator is the only way out.
Detailed instructions for recovery in case of unsuccessful installation of the mod
Fast recovery of the phone

File storage of the system (odex) section (software version 10.7.A.0.222, RU localization) -disk.yandex.ru(thankqazxsw33)
File storage of the system (odex) section (software version 10.6.A.0.454, RU localization) -disk.yandex.ru
File storage of the system (odex) section (software version 10.6.A.0.454) -cloud.mail.ru
File storage of the system (odex) section (software version 10.4.B.0.569, RU localization) -docs.google.com
Sony Xperia ZR official firmware fonts (Kit-Kat [4.4.4 [10.5.1.A.0.292) -savagemessiahzine.com
Sony Xperia ZR official firmware fonts (LP [5.1.1] 10.7.A.0.222 (.228)) -savagemessiahzine.com
Deodexed firmware
Modifications
Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia ZR Android 4.x.x.
Android 5.x.x modifications
Modifications for firmware 10.6.A.0.454
SuperuserMod (disabling application signature verification) + Green diode at 100% charge
Stock radio with an increased length of station names and operating without a headset
Turn off the noise level of the video that distorts the sound in the stock camera
Caller with disabled "Reject with message" feature
Mod cleans in the curtain notification "Mobile data is disabled"
Digital clock widget with a beautiful font in the style of "Electronics"
framework with Material design and Sony styles in third-party applications
Modified Phonebook with full Russian alphabet
Mod volume up + Stereo volume up mode
Mods SystemUI. Alteration of curtains and menu of recent applications
Mod curtains with the button "close all" in the style of Z2 / Z3 from Rajeev
Changing the speaker and headphone volume settings
Fix noise in the camera when the bootloader is unlocked
CarHome app (Car) for Lollipop
Connected headphone icon in the status bar
Mod for correction in the curtain of the word "Ready O"
Enabling the display of the NFC icon in the curtain
The script for installing Xposed through the terminal
Mod stock callers with photos in full screen
Another mod of stock callers with photos on the whole screen
Mod dialers with recording function from Rajeev
Mod black dialer with photo full screen
A variant of a black dialer with a photo on the full screen
Smoke style call response slider
"Smoke" style call response slider + "unknown" image replacement
Mod disable the sound start the camera
Headphone volume up mod
Blacklist (Room Manager)
Cute stock calculator
Several phonebook modifications
Several modifications SystemUI
Russian letters when dialing
Modified Xperia Home
Notes Widget and Application
Mods of reduced navbar
Neon Navi Graphic Patch
Transparent camera widget
Frequency selection for WI-FI
Xperia camera unlocked
Curtain modifications
Call blocking
"Light Music"
FM transmitter
Sony Browser
DSC Auto Rename
OnOffTools Tools
Sony Xperia Butanimation
Butanimation in a simple style
XPERIA Silver Light Butanimation
Butanimation made from the demo phone
Some simple butanimations
Sound mod DSEE HX & Hi-Res
Dolby Digital Plus & Viper & Beats
Sony Stock Keyboard Mods
More Sony stock keyboard mods
Sony's stock keyboard mods in * SamSony "a * style
Additional items in the shutdown menu
Modified application "Messages"
CyanogenMod firmware dialer
"Messages" application from CyanogenMod firmware
Pak slandering interface stock firmware
Fully blackened "Home screen"
Mod appearance of the main menu "Settings"
* SamSony "a * theme for installation on Android 5 + its continuation
"Settings" and other system applications in a dark design
Mod curtains in a dark design with a double status bar (Miezou style)
Modified under the dark interface Framework with support for changing the background
Combined patches - additional items in the shutdown menu and frequency selection for WI-FI
Modifications for firmware 10.7.A.0.222
Main: Superusermod (disable application signature verification), not to be confused with SuperSU
Frame
Dialer
Desktop
Sound modes
Media applications
Butanimation
Useful patches
Keyboard
Blackened Fashion Applications
Blackened modification for firmware 10.7.A.0.222 (deodex) for installation from recovery (with root)
Main
Blackened Frame Mod with background support for Z / ZL / ZR FW222
System applications in a dark design
Blackened Single proximity sensor
Shutter and Settings
Large unified Mod (Shutter, Settings and everything else) for SamSony`s theme for FW222 Deodex ZL / ZR / Z + Task Manager + Wireless connection timer + backlight time (on Lockscreen) + Smart mobile network + Offline settings + Animation of pop-up messages and keyboards + Gesture control + Flashlight on the volume buttons + Network signal information + Lockscreen weather + Full superusermode
Mix-Mod Blackened Curtains (Activity Timers, Smart Radio, Proximity Sensor)
Blackened Settings from Sony X
Blackened curtain with fixed Wireless Connection Timer
Mod "Settings" in the dark design with additional settings items
Mod curtains in the dark design with 5 buttons in the navbar
Blinds for SamSony`s mod for FW222 Deodex ZL / ZR / Z Smart radio for ZR FW222 5.1.1
Mod curtains Dual status bar XPERIA in a dark design LP 5.1.1 Deodex ZR / Z / ZL
Home
Z5 home-release 9.0.A.0.9 in a dark design
Blackened Xperia Home from Z3 Marshamllow
More Blackened Xperia Home from Z3 Marshamllow + Enlarged Grid and Dockbar
Mod Blackened New Xperia Home Launcher with Icon Pack & with Theme
Blackened Sidebar Top Contacts v 2.0
Blackened Watches by Sony
Sony Calculator 1.0.A.0.5 for LP + blackened version + in SamSony style "a
Dialer and Messages
Mod black dialer with photo full screen + Mod response Button / Slider + Record conversation + Smoke
Blackened Mod Phonebook from Z5 Z / ZL / ZR for LP photo to full screen
Blackened Mod IncallUI from Z5 Z / ZL / ZR for LP photo for full screen + Buttons / Slider + Recording conversations + Proximity sensor
Mod black full-screen dialer + Buttons / Slider + Recording conversations + Manage the transition after the call
Contacts and SMS (blackened) with oval photo
Mod blackened Messages from Z5 and Mod blackened Messages from Z5 with oval-shaped photos
Other
Blackened Music 9. + by runels
Blackened Restart Application
Blackened Calendar v.20 +
Blackened mod Xperia Weather 1.3.A.0.0 beta
Miscellaneous, Build, eXstenZ
Mods for eXistenZ

�������������� download

and Topics
Modifications for firmware 10.7.A.0.228
Different, non-system application mods

XPERIA themes
Latest Sony Mobile Communications Uploads
Useful Modules for Xposed Framework
Latest update caps
Survey Screenshot
Interface color survey:
Attached Image

* Before you make a post with a mod or theme - please read thethis recommendation *
* And do not forget to thank the authors for their work done !!! *: thank_you:

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the green buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

Please help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules.Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

Topics Curator mcarrowlaw

Post has been editedmcarrowlaw - 23.04.19, 19:31
Reason for editing: link to custom firmware theme
8oldemar
Message#22
30.07.13, 16:20
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Matveich Diamond @ 07/30/2013, 16:47*
A backup after a heap of new, damn, did not ... ((
How are you there? Do you still suffer? ..

ShuRe_Hint @ 07/30/2013, 17:12*
we have here and the cap is not fixed.
C, well for that ..? ...
Matveich diamond
Message#23
30.07.13, 16:30
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110
Check in: 17.10.08

Most likely due to the fact that they did not delete android.policy.odex from the \ system \ framework \ before rebooting into the recovery.

How are you there? Do you still suffer? ..

Still, it is necessary to write something accompanying, what needs to be done yet, so that there would be no such troubles ... Well, I’m not doing this for the first time, but because this is not my main activity: :-D remember everything and it’s impossible to know, but what about those who speak for the first time at all, the same heart attack can be, who has a weak heart :-D
8oldemar
Message#24
30.07.13, 16:32
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Matveich Diamond,excuse me, I chewed everything in my hat and pointed out the requirements in the comments.
Matveich diamond
Message#25
30.07.13, 16:50
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

Matveich Diamond,excuse me, I chewed everything in my hat and pointed out the requirements in the comments.

Oh, nothing, norms, I have almost restored everything ;-)
And to write a mini-comment, what and how to do correctly, it’s better right away, right next to the file, in the same post. So less confusion will be. :-)
8oldemar
Message#26
30.07.13, 16:54
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Matveich Diamond @ 07/30/2013, 5:50 pm*
And to write a mini-comment, what and how to do correctly, it’s better right away, right next to the file, in the same post.
Yeah, you will hesitate to comment a million times - there and then the instructions will be needed. These are still incomplete instructions for installing the rights of the SP and recovery in the firmware theme ...
Matveich diamond
Message#27
30.07.13, 17:12
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

8oldemar,Well, at least it is necessary to write to the mod what and how to do it, especially if it is not just put out of recovery, but something else needs to be done ... Here’s how in this case, for example, just two words weren’t difficult to write: - before rebooting into recovery, you need to remove android.policy.odex from \ system \ framework \ and that's it, business ... ;-)
8oldemar
Message#28
30.07.13, 17:19
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Than you
root, deodex required.
For recovery -
not
Matveich Diamond @ 07/30/2013, 18:12*
Before rebooting into recovery, you need to remove android.policy.odex from \ system \ framework \
?
Matveich diamond
Message#29
30.07.13, 17:25
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

What do you not?

Habit, apparently, in the branch on Ray did just that, when laying out the mod, they wrote what and how to do it. From that and the problems of people, and unnecessary and endless questions did not arise ...

Well, it's up to you, there is a desire to grow the topic and write a bunch of answers to the same problems, so you can leave everything ...

Post has been editedMatveich diamond - 30.07.13, 17:34
8oldemar
Message#30
30.07.13, 17:39
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Matveich Diamond @ 07/30/2013, 18:25*
Habit
Sorry, sorry ...
Matveich Diamond @ 07/30/2013, 18:25*
From that and the problems of people, and unnecessary and endless questions did not arise ...
For this purpose, we created topics on the forum on these things, in which everything is chewed. All in one place, all for you. And newbies are littering, lazy (they don’t read the hat - I’m not surprised any more - I’m used to it, they don’t write the question - they will knock on the keyboard - I’m surprised!), They don’t respect someone else's work ... Android, as well as its hidden features, modification methods, etc.)
All hopeMatveich Diamond,you understood me ;)
Matveich diamond
Message#31
30.07.13, 17:58
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

8oldemar,I understood you, like the principledness of most local curators, long ago, it’s a pity that I myself remained unheard ...

Post has been editedMatveich diamond - 01.08.13, 00:05
ShuRe_Hint
Message#32
05.08.13, 11:05
Engineer
[offline]

Messages 3303
Check in: 14.04.11
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

Does anyone know what is called in the system
this widget
Attached Image
? Even if all that is frozen in the title Walkman, climbs when unlocking. A must
be so
Attached Image
that, in fact, after the repeated and subsequent unlocking happens. Because I do not use Walkman, only PowerAmp, I would like to get rid of this widget.

--------------------
... SE Neo, Sony XPERIA ZR, Sony XPERIA Z2 ...
8oldemar
Message#33
06.08.13, 12:20
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

ShuRe_Hint @ 08/05/2013, 12:05*
Does anyone know what is called in the system
Spoiler (+/-) (this widget)
And who said that this is a widget? .. :)
ShuRe_Hint
Message#34
06.08.13, 12:44
Engineer
[offline]

Messages 3303
Check in: 14.04.11
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

8oldemar,But how else to call that hangs on the screen and it is not a shortcut? I call these things VJs.

--------------------
... SE Neo, Sony XPERIA ZR, Sony XPERIA Z2 ...
8oldemar
Message#35
06.08.13, 12:55
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

ShuRe_Hint,These are pictures and specified colors. "Part" of the player is programmed on the lock screen. Location, size, etc. registered in UxpNxtLockScreen.apk. What is the name of the application on android 4.2 - I do not know.
8oldemar
Message#36
07.08.13, 18:04
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

8oldemar @ 08/06/2013, 13:55*
What is the name of the application on android 4.2 - I do not know.
I caught the eye of the file "XperiaLockScreen.apk" in the firmware - maybe it is.
Matveich diamond
Message#37
07.08.13, 19:46
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

8oldemar,Dear, I put your mod reboot option for the second time and again cyclorebut, how can I put it correctly?
Lies on a flash drive, before loading into the recovery, I delete what I wroteShuRe_Hint,but...

Post has been editedMatveich diamond - 07.08.13, 19:47
8oldemar
Message#38
07.08.13, 19:50
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Matveich Diamond,Model C5503, software version 10.1.1.A.1.310 (RU? ..), deodex completed, installed via recovery? ..
Matveich diamond
Message#39
07.08.13, 20:10
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

8oldemar @ 7.8.2013, 22:50*
Matveich Diamond,Model C5503, software version 10.1.1.A.1.310 (RU? ..), deodex completed, installed via recovery? ..
all yes, except "deodex held", what is it like?
8oldemar
Message#40
07.08.13, 20:14
-
[offline]

Messages 5188
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Matveich Diamond @ 08/07/2013, 21:10*
"deodex held", is it like?
Do you know what deodex is? ..
Matveich diamond
Message#41
07.08.13, 20:16
One of Ocean's friends
[offline]

Messages 4110

8oldemar,Okay, nothing asked, forget it ...
Sony

136 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 18:16