> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

537 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Acer Liquid E2 Duo - Firmware
dorik-xxx
Message#1
24.07.13, 22:35
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5666
Check in: 03.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Acer Liquid E2 Duo - Firmware
Picturev370
Description | Discussion �| Firmware

Important information
!!! Before making changes to system files, back them up or make a full backup for a subsequent rollback !!
For most manipulations should be included"USB debugging"
To do this, enter the "Developer Menu". Standardly it is hidden - it will turn on like this: Settings - about the phone - 10 tapes by the build number, a section for developers will appear there and debugging. And the root of the law is established.
All operations are checked and work only under OS Windows, XP, Vista, 7. You perform operations from under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 at your own peril and risk.

INSTRUCTIONS

Drivers
LinkYou can find drivers from SW. Shanser
in the ALL_V370_Share folder>Drivers.
Other sources
by acerOff site, one more link to any
If you have driver installation problems, trythis
or way from shanser

Official firmware based on 4.2.x
Firmware to install from under the recovery

Official firmware update

Firmware for installing from under the SP Flash Tool

������������� �������� �� ���� 4.4.� KitKat download

Add-ons for firmware
Kernels

Recovery

Modems

Redevelopment

Tweaks / patches for firmware

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 14.02.18, 02:13
Reason for editing: New TWRP Recovery 3.0.2.7
Bondcheg
Message#2
24.07.13, 22:49
Us Rat
[offline]

Messages 1155
Check in: 28.03.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

The archive will now be here.

Archive
Irrelevant firmware
Here will be located the firmware lost their relevance due to the release of newer versions.
Informal stock based firmware(minimum difference maximum stability)
NET 1.032 Odex and Deodex
As promised, I uploaded the untouched latest version of the stock firmware 1032 ODEX and the DEODEX version for firmware through custom CWM or TWRP recovery before the weight of 2.6.3.0. In the firmware nothing is removed and not changed. Of the changes, only root rights are sewn. The kernel is native. It is suitable for people who love everything native and high-quality.
Link

AOSP4.2.2 based on stock firmware 1032 with a minimum of programs
Maybe someone will be interested in this reason for the castration of stock DEODEX 1032 firmware: D
A lot of things removed and cleaned - a close approach to the AOSP
Made especially for those who personally set himself what he likes from the software
Link

KITKAT v1.1 mod Miui Style For Stock Rom 032 by Cobra11111Permanent Updates

Mod based on stock firmware 032 in the style of a whale and a desktop similar to MIUI
There are a lot of changes. Dialer and dialer plus settings are refined to the end. Graphics corrected. Looks pretty good.
Link

Unofficial firmware(MiUI LewaOS ColorOS CM Androium etc.)
MiUI
MiUI 4.10.31 by Dorik-xxx
This firmware is the same as in the lower spoiler but compiled into one file. Dopilenaya and modified by our esteemed Dorik-xxx
Sewed the latest firmware update
Sewed tweaks, added a script that disables HW overlays for a smooth system
Replaced Dolby Digital with ViperFX
Sewed the camera at 13mp
Updated kernel to version 3.4.59
Made some changes to build.prop
And much more.
Link

MiUI 4.10.31(updated)
The most current version at the moment. Of the benefits:
Speed ​​of work
Smoothness
No bugs and glitches.
Updates from the author
Correct work with memory (transfer of applications to a memory card and just work with it)
Minuses:
95% translation (I only noticed the alarm clock).
Dolby sound and not V4A (craftsmen can replace).
The presence of a pair of trash applications.
Lack of 13m camera (craftsmen can deliver)
The firmware itself with updates hereDownload
Below is a user review + download links
Link

MIUI V5 4.8.1 Ported Cobra1111
camera 13p, video saved in mp3 format, engineer up to 180, core 3.4.59, modem with 1032 firmware stock ..
Download

Port with Xiaomi Red Ricefrommimka4500

Coloros
OPPO ColorOS 2.6 from Cobra1111
Another port from me. New OPPO ColorOS 2.6
Supported installation with TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.0
Link

Based on stock
AM3-KK-v1.1
The firmware itself is something mixed with Android 4.4 and Android 4.2, somewhere 50/50, in work is not inferior to the stock firmware (with the new kernel installed) both SIM cards work, the sound in the headphones provides Viper, but I did not like it, on the drain better, but the sound from the speakers is excellent, but for some reason it is quiet, the cameras (there are 2 of them) were not pleased, one is stock, one of the kit-kata, the one from the kit-kata takes 4: 3 aspect ratio, but brighter and richer than the stock, it has its own OTA-update, only from version v.1.0 to v1.0.1 I could not update, some kind of error was updated through the rekarer May further updates will be OTA has no problems, all Google services work, there are many interesting pieces, the firmware supports many languages, including Russian and Ukrainian, if the author will develop it will drain a worthy alternative.
Link

Androlum 3.3 by Dorik-xxx
The French have released a new Androlum 3.3 based on the Acer E3 firmware, I have been using more than a week since the preliminary version of Androlum 3.3, everything works, compared to Androlum 3.2 and it works very smoothly and smartly with our stock, has a little to redone the firmware, basically deleted me the unnecessary and Replaced some software (I did it for myself, maybe someone will do it)
Also there is a link to download the net and whoever you need.
Link

MiUI
MiUI v5 4.8.27 + 4.8.30
Links to firmware with NeedRom and detailed comment from our user.
I first put miui v5 4.8.30 and fully v6 supercharged, but after using it for half an hour, I noticed some strange glitches and slowdowns. I didn’t look for the reason (most likely it was in tvik v6 supercharged, maybe there was a brute-force optimization, or the firmware was just crooked), I immediately upgraded to miui v5 4.8.27 and upgraded to 4.8.30 by air. This was quicker, I sat on it for about a week.
miui v5 4.10.24
Link

MIUI 4.7.11FIX with Fly IQ451 by Cobra1111
In this firmware, there is an installation of apk applications on the SD card. There are additional settings in the Stock Settings Settings. Ported for our Acer V370. Of the changes Added Rebooter and Viper4AndroidFX. The firmware has 2 keyboards of its own and a keyboard with Android L firmware. Languages: Ukrainian Russian English and Chinese. Stable work. The firmware contains WSM Manager and modules for it Playmarket works. To put the application on the memory card, then go to the settings and then the memory - click Installation location and select the SD card. Next, go to the settings - Stock Settings - Default Sd Card and select the External SD Card after the smart card will reboot. After that, applications will be placed on the memory card by default. I personally checked everything. To download from the playmarket on 3g and GPRS EDGE, then on the desktop, open the System folder and launch Downloads. Then we go to the settings and where the traffic limit is set without restrictions. That's all. I have not noticed any bugs yet. I'm testing further. Campaign stay on this firmware. Work pleased. Installation through custom recovery. Wipes must be performed before installing the firmware.
Link

MIUI 4.7.11 from the smartphone Xiaomi
Well, it seems like I ported a stable new version of MIUI 4.7.11 from the Xiaomi smartphone for our smartphone.
Did not delete anything in the firmware. All native. I just translated the firmware. Added SuperSU Pro. Playmarket is and works. Added Wsm manager (analog xposed) with modules. the sound is normal. Added Viper4FX. Errors never jumped out. Pretty stable. 3G switch only on the first sim card
Link

The new MIUI 4.6.28 and 4.6.27 by Cobra1111
Ported a new MIUI 4.6.28 and corrected the previous port 4.6.27 for our Acer Liquid E2 V370
What is new is unknown
Link

MiUI 4.6.1 Dorik-xxx
Made MIUI on our device, the kernel is no longer necessary to flash, just install the firmware, firmware version 4.6.1 (I can not download the full version 4.6.2, as clicking on the link it says "The download limit for the file has been exceeded"), to version
4.6.2 firmware updated by air (checked), or through recovery
Link

Color OS
ColorOS v2.3 (Android 4.2.2)
The firmware is quite interesting, a lot of interesting chips ... As for me, there is a little lack of smoothness. Interface to the amateur, although there is support for those. The sound seemed worse than in LEWA or MIUI. An update over the air should work. The link besides the firmware has three patches - I recommend, although I have tested the effect of only one for stereo. Everything is installed from the recovery (do not forget about the wipe).
Link

Color OS 2.0.0.0Final
In connection with the release of updates for Color OS 2.0.0.0Final ported from the original theme xda full rum Color OS for our device. Fit all updates for rum. Then it will not fly out. Nothing was removed from the firmware, which is required for the normal operation of the firmware. Updated in the Google application firmware
Link

LewaOS
Lewa OS 5.1 Dorik-xxx(constant updates)
Ported Lewa OS 5.1, it seems everything works, what I noticed: the standard radio does not work through the speaker (it works in the headphones) so that the rights of the root work correctly, you need to go to the superSU applications with the Internet turned on so that the binary file is updated.
Link

Ports
PureXperia Z2 v4.3.5 for Acer E2 v370
Multilanguage firmware.
It was necessary to remove the standard dolby digital + sound enhancement as it did not fully and correctly work (there was no sense with it) replaced with ViperFX and also for sound
The standard camera takes pictures only in 5m, I advise you to change to another more functional camera application, a patch for improving the pictures of the camera is built into the firmware, the third-party camera will have a photo of 12.5 meters with a resolution of 1920x1080
There were no glitches in the firmware
Link

FLY_IQ4410_SW19From Acer V370
So. My first most difficult port of firmware. Ported stock firmware from Fly IQ4410 SW19. Long spent with her. Since the camera did not work. That took off Wi-Fi, contacts and SMS. Now everything seems to be working. Phone completely checked. So that everything worked normally, a lot of things were replaced and edited from our stock. I also had to disassemble the kernel and edit it manually and add the missing elements in the modules. After editing, the Wi-Fi camera Contacts and SMS stopped flying. It is quite difficult to port stock firmware from native phones. I do not know how I had enough of my nerves to make it work on our Acer V370
Deodexed firmware. Cleaned from unnecessary rubbish applications from Fly and other garbage. The firmware works pretty fast.
Link

Сustom v5
Custom based off of sewing made by our craftsmen.Acer Liquid E2 Duo - Firmware (OS 4.2.x) (Post # 25799833)

port with Lenovo A820 by Cobra11111
port with Lenovo A820
Everything works, but there is a small drawback when you log in. On the phone, then you select the General information item, the Settings error flies. To earn the root of the right set Framaroot and activate the rights SuperSULink

Lenovo port
Here is another good in my opinion firmware from Lenovo
The firmware is multilingual. Russian is present. Like a week everything seems to work.
Link

Cyanogenmod 11
Cyanogenmod 11 (4.4.2 - kitkat)UNSTABLE AND VERY CHEESE IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INTEGRATED USERS
Firmware with XDA and patch with a kernel and error fixing from Jimm85
Link
General feedback on the firmware from our user

Other
Iphone style firmware from dorik-xxx
Ported firmware for those who want to test the iphone shell on their android smartphone, what checked everything works (did not check blotooth, 3G and second SIM card) the choice of melodies in the audio profile does not work, the choice works if you select a sound in the settings / sound in the place of the audio profile below screenshot) another inconvenience: for some reason there are two lock screens, one standard from android the other from iphone
Link

Baidu OS v6
Ported Baidu OS v6 to our Acer Liquid E2 Duo V370
A mixture of MIUI v5 and LEWA OS. Pretty nice looking. Smooth, neat. beautiful animations
Link

Kernels

Recovery

Tviki (often already sewn into the firmware)
13mp camera patch for firmware 4.4.2 Kit Kat
For firmware Nexus 5 and Alice Project and For firmware (AOSP) and QC E3
the choice of 13 mr will be both in the frontal and in the front chamber
Link

Patch for Camera 13mp
The patch for the camera, makes it possible to take photos in 13mr, for Android 4.2.x firmware, suitable for drain and MIUI, on other firmwares not yet tested, 13mr in 16: 9 format will be only in third-party applications "camera" for example LG- camera, snap camera and others
Link

Editing system APKs

The script to disable the HW-Overlay machine. To improve the smoothness.
Guys, we make the system smoother immediately after launch, automatically, without climbing in the developer’s settings.
Script to disable HW Overlays automatically:
Script disable HW overlays. That is, it (this item) does not need to be enabled in the settings for the developer all the time manually after rebooting, the script does it automatically. For a smooth system, desktop, etc.
Link

Viper4AndroidFX (sound enhancement) for stock 1.032 (Deodex only) !!!!
Finally, it was possible to replace the annoying DTS Sound with a more alternative Viper4AndroidFX equalizer.
Put only on DEODEX otherwise a cyclic reboot is guaranteed!
Link

Software for recovery from recovery Swype OPPO, Swype Stock, Swype Lite Stock, Stock Camera | Gallery

Mod PurePerformances (improved phone performance.
Some positive feedback from the forum, after 2 days of use from myself, the launch of applications was quicker, chrome works better, games without lags, the battery lasts longer, ads in applications disappeared, and the number of users increased by 800 more.
It is placed from under CWM or TWRP. I do not recommend it, I set it for a drain, but it is advised for JB to install for CM, if there is a dishinger
Link

Remarking phone memory
- The system partition now contains 1 GB of memory.
- User Memory (Disk C) contains 705 megabytes
- The section for installing programs in the internal memory contains 1.55 gigabytes
Link

Bash (linux command line)
A working bash shell v.4.1.11 (Linux command line), reworked a bit under our bodies, made a patch for recovery. The patch replaces the standard walked on bash. The init.d scripts and stuff work.
Link

GPS tuning and performance improvement
Reference
Activate stock service utility MTK EPO (Extended Prediction Orbit)
in Russian,
in English

Smooth backlash control

Post has been editedolegusss - 03.04.16, 21:54
Jimm85
Message#3
29.07.13, 06:30
EXPERIMENTER
[offline]

Messages 1790
Check in: 21.05.08
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Almost brought to mind and modified the new version of the firmware Lewa OS ver. 07/13/26 (I called it J-Mod Ie Jimm-Mod :)). I added a bunch of changes, I will describe everything when I post it. While doing minor improvements and testing for glitches. See screenshots:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedJimm85 - 17.11.15, 22:16

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, Project Treble, 9th android SD card 64GB
Shanser
Message#4
30.07.13, 07:35
Internet Brodilkin
[offline]

Messages 739
Check in: 19.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

Laid out the stock firmware and a couple of castes onGoogle drive. In addition, I laid out a lot of other necessary software.
It is the firmware located at: ALL_V370_Share>Firmware.
In the folder Castom - custom firmware.
The Official folder contains a selection of stock firmware.
In the Update folder there is a selection of updates that are downloaded over the air (OTA - Over-the-air) with utilities for downloading and decoding them.

--------------------
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Android 8.1.0; MIUI 10 2.2.0 GS);
- Yuandao / Window N101-II (Android 4.1.1; TNT R5; rooted);
- Cube U30GT2 (Android 4.4.2; Imasoft Mod v.15.65 21/04/14 base STOCK v.3.00; rooted).
Jimm85
Message#5
30.07.13, 14:16
EXPERIMENTER
[offline]

Messages 1790
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Quote (v-e-l @ 30.7.2013, 12:38)
By the way, will it be necessary to alter the new firmware or will it be possible to update it? By the way, maybe a trifle, but all the same, the voice input of the text is Google removed?
and also wanted to ask for the basis of Lewa from here taken lewa.org.ua

You can also download the zapdeytitsa again. It’s advisable to re-install with all the wipes. In the new version, you added voice + Russian offline input (you can write voice messages and so on). The version is taken from the official Lewa website developed by Chinese programmers) Prosh is taken from China Smart AMOI N828. Many have been ported, translated, and modified to our phone. Another little bit will be done. Just want at once to maximize eliminate all the workarounds, errors, add the necessary functionality.

PS: This will not rev.4. This will be rev.1. In the previous Lewa version was used on 06/13/14. In this Lewa version of 07/13/26

PS: Transferred the answer to the distinguished V-e-l from the topic of Discussion.

Post has been editedJimm85 - 30.07.13, 14:29

--------------------
Bondcheg
Message#6
01.08.13, 12:19
Us Rat
[offline]

Messages 1155
Check in: 28.03.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

The unique pop-up notification system Float Caller notification allows you to answer a call or message without interrupting your video or full-screen work with the application.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4onE2UCSrsvisual demonstration.

At 1.023, they were supposed to add the ability to move to fully transfer applications to a memory card.
numb_2006
Message#7
01.08.13, 12:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3200
Check in: 09.11.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

BondcheG @ 08/01/2013, 12:19*
At 1.023, they were supposed to add the ability to move to fully transfer applications to a memory card.

did it
The update through the map naturally takes down the root.
The root is restored through MTKdroidtools 2.4.8, but does not appear in the SuperSu list.
EU Exlorer works.
Route access is

Post has been editednumb_2006 - 01.08.13, 13:18
Jimm85
Message#8
01.08.13, 14:01
EXPERIMENTER
[offline]

Messages 1790
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

I also took it there. It means it works. Add to the header please.

As for the topic for our permission, I got upset. It remained with me from the old TWRP. I deleted it and the normal resolution became. In this recovery, touch control, supports themes, shows battery charge and time.

Added by:
Guys who will put TWRP recovery it is incompatible with the old backup. That is, what was done under CWM recovery. Compatible only with the one made by it. And so everything works on hurray. Cool recovery. :)

Added by:
I put MIUI v.5 on our phone but didn’t take it from a French site, but from a similar device with the same characteristics as the kernel I took from Lewa. redo the kernel under MIUI.

PS: With the previous exams, I had a modem flying, was treated with firmware through flash native firmware. Backup through the recovery did not save.

Someone put the one on the French site?

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 03.08.13, 20:16
Reason for editing: Link posts!

--------------------
recingx
Message#9
01.08.13, 22:38
Crazy =)
[offline]

Messages 355
Check in: 06.03.13
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Pawn333 @ 08/01/2013, 10:29 PM*
Who put 1.023 on the stock firmware and without root, was it possible to install applications on the card?

Yes, and it is very good.
Dovte
Message#10
02.08.13, 00:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 18.07.13

I write as I did. For dummies like me) I downloaded the posted firmware 023. I threw the unpacked archive onto an external memory card. Turned off the phone. Then simultaneously pressed the power key and volume up key. The recovery opens. Moving in it, if I'm not mistaken, the key is down, and the key up for volume is to select it. Choose from three points of recovery in English. There we select "update vdd sdkart" look for the file and select. Generally all.
Jimm85
Message#11
02.08.13, 02:12
EXPERIMENTER
[offline]

Messages 1790
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

And so my mod:LeWa OS Jimm-Mod ver. 13.07.26 (Android 4.2.1)
Lewa OS version dated 07.27.13. (Based on Rom from the AMOI-N828 China background from the off site Lewa.) (I modified 07/30/13)
The distinction of this version from the old one touched the Security Center, Locke, several programs were added, and other changes.

I have done the work:
- Ported and translated into Russian. (Translation 99.9%)
--- Added items to settings:
- To developer options: added engineering menu, factory menu, advanced settings, processor frequency monitoring
- In the settings of the screen added: Battery style (OGBatteryMod), Google Virtual Panel, G-sensor (G-sensor calibration).
- To the Wireless networks item in the sub-item More ... added ADB via WiFi
- Increased the size of the sent mms to 1 megabyte instead of 300 kilobytes.

- Added init.d
- Are any audio added (2 speakers work)
- Added cameras (Works)
- Added new modem (communication module) Moly.WR8.W128.MD.WG.MP.V8.P3.2013.05.17
- Added a patch on the camera 12 megapixels.
- Added tweaks build.prop (Smooth interface, battery, photo and video quality, network speed, etc.)
- Added tweaks Direct Inject Turbo v. 3.22
- Added Bravia Engine-3 from Sony (photo and video enhancement)
- Added media from Sony, Walkman player, Album, Movies, etc.
- Added voice search from google.
- Added Russian offline input from Google (write by voice, etc.)
- Added Viper4Android v. 2.2.1.0 and Viper4Android XHiFi v. 2.1.0.2 (Improves sound) (In order to work with your Walkman you need to start, install the drivers first in one later in the second program, reboot the bodies and select the compatibility mode in the settings of both programs.)
- Added SuperSU 1.51 PRO + replaced the icon with a black one like in the old versions of the supervisor.
- Added RootExplorer 3.0.1
- Dual Sim Ringer program to assign ringtones to the call. (for each of the SIM cards a different melody)
- Fancy Widgets 3.5.5 - a weather widget with weather and animation.
- Weather Bz - weather from MIUI rewritten from scratch by uv. BurgerZ under our cities with the support of skins from MIUI.
- Play Market 4.1.10 by Chelpus - a broken market from Chelpus
- Calendar from Google
- Compass from MIUI
- The fixed player from Lewa does not crash when adjusting the sound in the headphones and when it is locked.
- Added the installer AROMA-Installer (added items to the aroma config for Wipe Dat, Cash, Dalvik Cash.) Now wipes do not need them to be made by AROMA.
- Added updated mmsfaworite database
- Added a folder for Viper4Android with modes from Sony. Unpacked immediately to the USB flash drive during installation.
- Added Logo.bin with the inscription LeWa OS ... and only android
- Added three themes: Dark-Blue, Dark-Green, Coffe.
- Removed Chinese programs.
- Weather Lewa translated into Russian and left as in the new versions it is tied to the camera and after its removal there is a crash of the camera. Everything is also for China cities.

- Added a program to remove programs with the ability to remove system programs. + Replaced the icon on the green with a basket.
- Replaced the topic locker. In this version of Lewa OS, the principle of locker has been copied into MIUI. It is now called Lockstyle and lies in the Media / theme / folder.
- Added Flash Player
- Script memory substitution.
. See screenshots: (Standard theme on screenshots)

Caution traffic:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Coffe Theme
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here is a link to the Yandex disk: http://yadi.sk/d/CbnB8O7l7WBvm

The system is placed anew is not updated so that the data will be cleared, just in case, save important data contacts, other.

Before installing on any fire backup. ;)

PS: I made two updates for the firmware recovery mode. One is flashing TWRP-recovery 2.5.0.0, the second is flashing CWM 6.0.3.2. Put c under CWM. I did not try to install them on the stock recovery
Who will try to accomplish your goal or not. Installation method: throw on a USB flash drive and reboot into CWM to install the necessary recovery.

Attention backup made under CWM - recovery is not suitable for TWRP - recovery. Old backups are not compatible with the new recovery.

By the way, TWRP - recavery is one-on-one as in Lewa OS.

The Chinese have released a new version of Lewa OS(Lewa OS 5 from 09/13/30)
(A lot of changes.) (I ported and translated into Russian. While the beta version is still fully working. But due to the lack of a normal Internet, I can’t put it out for now. I also ported and translated the fully working MIUI 5 version 3.9.20 (The port on android 4.2.1 does not eat so much RAM than on android 4.2.2) (Everything works.) I will not promise, but I will try to take a day off the other day and go to friends with normal Internet and post my Lewa OS and MIUI ports.

Attached files

Attached fileTWRP_recovery_2.5.0.0.zip(6.09 MB)
Attached fileCWM_recovery 6.0.3.2.zip(5.82 MB)

Post has been editedJimm85 - 10.10.13, 22:00

--------------------
numb_2006
Message#12
02.08.13, 13:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3200
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Updates .23 really looks like a whole firmware - 411 megs.
Put - as if he did not notice any fundamental changes except the possibilitymove(not to be confused with "install") applications on the SD card (this is +). Float Caller - a call widget - you need to get used to it, lived without it and until you felt it was necessary.
Indeed, in silent mode, there is no vibra on the touch buttons (this is +). As for the energy and memory consumption and sound, I did not notice anything.
So who can not wait (like me), then you can sew, and who do not want to bother - then special incentives to sew - has not yet been noticed.
numb_2006
Message#13
02.08.13, 20:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3200
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Dovte @ 08/02/2013, 18:13*
Question: having of firmware 023 and making an ordinary reset to the factory settings will be rolled back to 018 with which you bought the phone?

make firmware via flashlight
Only tutas can now be snagged, if I correctly remember from Flashstool a rollback with another bootloader can carry the risk of a brick.
although again I do not know, but I doubt that updating the boot loader via the SD card is updated
But you can try to sew without a bootloader
Jimm85
Message#14
03.08.13, 16:00
EXPERIMENTER
[offline]

Messages 1790
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Through CWM.Now try so put.

Added 08/03/2013, 4:00 pm:

So also throws out.

--------------------
AUDIMEN
Message#15
03.08.13, 20:21
I hate zeltaaaaa! ..
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7260
Check in: 30.09.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

M
Bondcheg appointed curator of the topic!

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 03.08.13, 20:21

--------------------
* SamSony'a Dark Style for:Forum on PC - Mobile clientsavagemessiahzine.com- Google Chrome - CyanogenMod12 / 13
* Life must be lived in such a way that they would look up there, ofigeli and say - repeat! ..
andreymehal
Message#16
04.08.13, 09:35
Local
[online]

Messages 214
Check in: 08.05.10

Jimm85 is still with the incoming call there is no photo, photos are pulled up from Google service, and also the super camera is removed?

All my contacts are stored in a google account, after porting a new version of lewa, all contacts were restored, but the contact photo is not displayed. The solution to the question is the following (a root is required for these actions):
Contacts are stored in data / data / com.android.providers.contacts / databases / contacts2.db
Photos for them under the corresponding number along the path data / data / com.android.providers.contacts / files / photos
I pulled out these files from backup of previous lewa ports.
In the databases folder 4 files (contacts2.db, contacts2.db-journal, profile.db and profile.db-journal) I changed everything in order to preserve the integrity and all the files from the photos folder.
The rights to the contacts2.db and profile.db files are set as in the screenshot:
Attached Image

After the replacement, we reboot and voila all the contacts on which the photo was previously installed are now also with pictures.
v-e-l
Message#17
05.08.13, 03:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 26.12.11
Acer Liquid E2 Duo

All my contacts are stored in a google account, after porting a new version of lewa, all contacts were restored, but the contact photo is not displayed. The solution is the following (root is required for these actions): Contacts are stored in the data / data / com.android.providers.contacts / databases / contacts2.db file. The photos for them are under the corresponding number in the data / data / com.android.providers.contacts path / files / photos I drew out these files from backup of previous ports of lewa. In the databases folder there are 4 files (contacts2.db, contacts2.db-journal, profile.db and profile.db-journal) I changed everything in order to preserve integrity and all files from the photos folder. We set the rights to the contacts2.db and profile.db files as in the screenshot:

The fact is that the photo in add.book is pulled up, that's just not displayed when entering. Call, but I tried to set it locally straight from the phone, everything is fine. Did you also have? schyas still try to wipe everything clean on the phone. And in Google, this may be a problem, such a feeling that somewhere is not the right setting.

Below is an example of inserting a photo via Google
on the third screenshot, the basic factor going with the topic

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedv-e-l - 05.08.13, 03:52
Shanser
Message#18
05.08.13, 12:23
Internet Brodilkin
[offline]

Messages 739
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

phoenix85 @ 08/04/2013, 12:40*
Recover in acer stock (probably), but in Chinese.

And it was impossible to search the topic of discussion? -Acer V370 Liquid E2 Duo - Discussion

--------------------
- Cube U30GT2 (Android 4.4.2; Imasoft Mod v.15.65 21/04/14 base STOCK v.3.00; rooted).
Shanser
Message#19
07.08.13, 08:48
Internet Brodilkin
[offline]

Messages 739
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

At onefriendly forumfound moreTwo ways to get ROOT on the Acer Liquid E2- V370.
The first method (using a computer supported on devices on an MTK chip):
1) Download program file, unzip to pcAttached filegeno.zip(2.67 MB)
2) DISABLE on the PC all antiviruses; otherwise the files will be deleted. (most likely so something like a trojan for rutting - turn off the antivirus at its discretion)
3) Install smartphone drivers
4) connect the smartphone to the PC, activate USB debugging and installation of programs from unknown sources.
5) Run the file on the PC
Please note that the USB drivers are installed correctly and the phone is enabled. USB debugging and unknown sources.

The second method (without using a computer, supported on devices on an MTK chip):
1) Download the attached file. Install it on the device as a simple program (Required in the main memory - not on the memory card)Attached fileFramaroot-1.5.2.apk(2.03 MB)
2) Run the installed program
3) Choose SuperUser Or SuperSU, I recommend SuperSU.
4) Click Boromir
5) After successfully adding ROOT rights, restart the device.
Here is a link toFramaroot theme on 4pd. In the same place there is an instruction for use.
Ways takenfrom here.

Also there isway to change the memory section.

Post has been editedShanser - 07.08.13, 08:50

--------------------
Dimasi4ka
Message#20
07.08.13, 12:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 18.03.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Here is the update for you 1.023 for CWM (I also went to TWRP)
http://acer.shreps.fr/dls/storage/V370_Ace..._WW_GEN1_na.zip

Since the custom recovery remains - then just flashing through ithttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3254487/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51.zipand the root is received ...

A source
http://acer-club.fr/viewtopic.php?f=206&t=9079
ruslong
Message#21
07.08.13, 12:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 16.10.11

New Acer_V370_AV061.RV07RC23_WW_GEN1 has been released by airSize 25.29 MB (?)
In this regard, a few questions:
1. Do you need to reset to factory ones before and after flashing?
2. What will happen to the settings, programs, contacts after flashing?
3. Is the floating auto brightness problem solved?

--------------------
Redmi Note 5 (9.6.4.0 Global Stable)
Redmi 4X (9.6.4.0 Global Stable)
Acer

537 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 00:02