> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Topics for DialerPad | Skins for the standard WM dialer

Rep: (103)
Only skins are discussed in this thread for DialerPad (dialer)

Theme rules:
  • Offtopic and other violations of the rules are prohibited and punishable.
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.
Additional links:

Post has been editeddboris - 18.07.09, 09:48

Rep: (273)
Dialers from HTC Tachi. It called background canvas. So you installed it (from the OEM software can take a similar version for kvagu) Zoom the image in half, dll is not replaced, rename the images in the right and throw it in Windows. Be warned: if the Windows start-up with the bottom set dialer is contraindicated!

Skin to WM dialer style HTC Phone Canvas. I found on Ineta. QVGA. It must be for WM6.1-6.5.x Charts little.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached file1241517581_wm_6.1_htc_dialer_skin.cab(272.23 KB)

Post has been editedRudzil - 05.11.11, 23:23

Rep: (37)
Rudzil Above 6.1 dialer does not work - there tapres from 6.1. At leisure, I try to alter under 6.5.X

Pzhlsta remake, really need!

Rep: (66)
RyazanovAlexander @ 27.11.2011, 15:25*
Rudzil, above 6.1 dialer does not work - there tapres from 6.1. At leisure, I will try to remake under the 6.5.X

I join the request.

Rep: (37)
Sorry, I forgot: D tweaked the weekend to think lay tapres 6.5 lower starting

Rep: (15)
Rudzil @ 21.06.2011, 22:38*
Russian letters there is not, as needed dialer in no search letters, you can just dial the number and make a call ... If necessary, you can collapse and Claudia will be the default 'menu with the recent calls and contacts + speed dial.

And here I would like to clarify. Versed with your handheld device (3333) - so like all merged into one tseloe- and searching and dialer ...
Maybe I misunderstood something?

fimber, add your device in the user's profile. I understand you have Touch 2 (T3333)? You should branded dialer HTC "HTC Phone Canvas Enhancement 4.0", it is not like that, as a standard or etenovskaya (she eats better and even less), and is not going to WM6.5.x.

Rep: (15)
Yes, it is. A dialer version not know- thought all the same.

Topics for the canvas look into OEM software or topics for discussion / firmware NTS

Rep: (8)
masteryok @ 15.03.09, 20:08*
Yes, cool, that's in the iPhone dialer style. : Blush:

Attached files:
1207292440_iphone_phone_pad.rar (865,36 KB)

Please tell me, is this dialer in the apk?
thank +

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 4:11