> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Topics for DialerPad | Skins for the standard WM dialer

Rep: (103)
Only skins are discussed in this thread for DialerPad (dialer)

Theme rules:
  • Offtopic and other violations of the rules are prohibited and punishable.
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.
Additional links:

Post has been editeddboris - 18.07.09, 09:48

Rep: (144)
Russian completed the keys in the archive are favorite for all seven themes: yahoo:

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileRUS_text_for_scinpak_dialpad_for_wm2003.rar(304.69 KB)

Post has been editedFomil - 25.03.06, 16:34

-KLOUN- @ 25.03.06 16:46:37
Fomil it's the same skins from Spb ...<_<

Of course !!! To identify the author I have kept all of the original file names and the names of those in the screenshots !!! I respect the work of others B) but please note that now for the sake of 100 kb. dialpada skin do not have to pull all the UNITA size of 6-8 Mb of SPB, and I put them in a cab, which is certainly more convenient than the native exe-Schnick and please note that the Russian-speaking buttons created by me: D and it also took away a certain time;)

Post has been editedFomil - 26.03.06, 21:15

Rep: (0)
Who can explain why the letters on the dialer, and how to use them?

Rep: (24)
Kirgudu, 29.03.06 12:49:55
Who can explain why the letters on the dialer, and how to use them?

Well, firstly, there is such a program as IntelliDialer, which works like T9, but in contacts (ie you type a contact name in the T9 and IntelliDialer is the name itself).
Secondly, many rooms, you can use these letters to write the words. For example, a company with the name "Company" (for example) bought a number 266-72-69. It seems to be not very memorable. On the other hand, if you type a word through the T9 Company, the figures which you pull, just make this phone number.

To fomi dialer by pressing the button, the old buttons, you can alter from your subject for wm5?

karmannik_110 @ 06.04.06 06:24:59
To fomi dialer by pressing the button, the old buttons, you can alter from your subject for wm5?

wildly sorrykarmannik_110 .... I do not really understand the question or request please .... articulate more explicitly that it is necessary?

Fomil @ 06.04.06 20:06:49
karmannik_110,06.04.06 06:24:59

wildly sorrykarmannik_110 .... I do not really understand the question or request please .... articulate more explicitly that it is necessary?

Yes, it happens.
In short, the dialer looks exactly as you have in the screenshot above. But when you press the button, the button is changed to the one that existed before the installation of the skin. In the standard, one word. And when the button pressing, it again assumes the form such as in the image below.

G_squared Now it is clear that you are interested in.
I will try to be brief.
To date, three of the program deserve attention as the search engines with the ability to call contacts .....
The most fancy Inesoft Address Book v1.51
_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7524
Favorite Ezdial me however is a matter of personal preference .... I do not insist that this program is better than others;)
_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2750
And loved by many Intellidialer program from Mamaich, a worthy thing,: good: just me it did not work out ...
_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2447
Read carefully the theme dedicated to these programs, there are all the necessary guidance and links to the latest version.

Skins dialpada are a set of gif files (usually) they may be both as a cab installation, and just a bunch of gif-s in the folder .. all clear kabom, ustanavlivaesch cab instalom in the default path, and then the CP, with gif -s too easy, all you throw them in the windows folder on your device and then Wed.
If all of a sudden after the CP on the keyboard no Russian characters fit in the windows folder file dlr.gif example of this collection _http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/37229/RUS_text_for_scinpak_dialpad_for_wm2003.rar
Good luck ...

Rep: (126)
1. As from the File tapres.dll get standard dialer pressing a button?
2. where in the fucking file (tapres.dll) to fill the new / edited by the buttons?
edit Restorator'om nothing but text is not pokazyvet, but the file, however, is called - tapres.dll.0419.mui
Thank you in advance!

Or by pressing the dial pad is not located in tapres.dll?
Tried archive itself tapres.dll and tapres.69.dll file, rar writes that there is no access to them :(

Post has been editedNein - 14.04.06, 06:33

Rep: (10)
Nein , In-in!
What is the use of skins, if the button is pressed defoltnoy ??? He sets himself and handles, and wild boar skins - one stump - default 'button appears when you !!!

Rep: (101)
Assist plz. After experimenting with buttons missing upper Background Dealer. Which works on the principle of T9, which is typical after hardrezeta identity is not there. Kinte in my file.

dead_morose @ 19.04.06 05:29:02
Assist plz. After experimenting with buttons missing upper Background Dealer. Which works on the principle of T9, which is typical after hardrezeta identity is not there. Kinte in my file.

Try thishttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/37221/Default_DialpadSkin.cab

Rep: (3)
Windows Mobile 5.0
Attached Image
Granit_pad2.cab

Rep: (95)
Listen, it does not kill on standard dayaler WM_5?

Rep: (54)
in the sense of "do not kill"? I after returning anynstala dialpada standard

Rep: (11)
Ymaz ,
"well it's written right there
Windows Mobile 5.0 "
Something is not enough, where there are more of information?
Not all skins successfully "stand" on the WM2005, a subject S200.

Does anyone tell me how to use Russian characters in these skins (ezdialah or mamachi) ??
Can I use them to write sms
I can not understand: huh:

Rep: (165)
Who knows the thread from both etena m600 / g500 tie the skin to 2003se (jam)? so the buttons were large

mzonder
EtPhone

Rep: (3)
lav104 ,
http://buzzdev.net/component/option,com_si...,3542/catid,36/

for 2003 I have not tried, it is sharpened by 2005.

Post has been editedDimaDis - 26.04.06, 21:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 4:33