> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

96 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Fly IQ450 Quattro Horizon 2 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "
Poll
The biggest drawback to your phone
Battery [ 121 ] ** [20,07%]
Sound [ 111 ] ** [18,41%]
Camera [ 22 ] ** [3,65%]
Screen [ 36 ] ** [5,97%]
Performance [ 30 ] ** [4,98%]
Phone design [ 54 ] ** [8,96%]
No support for firmware 4.3+ [ 229 ] ** [37,98%]
Total votes: 603

godraxe
Message#1
21.07.13, 11:34
Lucky
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 9473
Check in: 12.11.09
Redmi Note 7 4/64

DiscussionFly IQ450 Quattro Horizon 2
PictureFly IQ450 Quattro Horizon 2
Description | Discussion � | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

�������������� �������� download

Year of release: 2013
Operating system: Android 4.2
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2000
Dimensions (mm): 76.5 x 147 x 9.7
Weight (g): 168
CPU:
Processor Type: MediaTek MT6589M
Clock frequency (MHz): 1200
Memory:
Random access memory (MB): 1024
Built-in memory (GB): 4
Communications:
Phone: GSM 1800, GSM 900, UMTS 2100, UMTS 900
Bluetooth: 3.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: EDGE, GPRS, GPS, HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, UMTS / WCDMA, Supports 2 SIM cards
Multimedia:
Screen size: 5 inches
Screen resolution (px): 480 x 854
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: PowerVR SGX544
Camera rear (MP): 8
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 2
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Management and input:
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons
Expansion:
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: microUSB
Additionally:
Work time: Maximum talk time: up to 6 hours; Maximum standby time: up to 400 hours.

User's manual

Phone photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Utility

Service centres

FAQ

Engineering menu
Entrance to the engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Post has been editeddenko88 - 18.02.17, 11:13
Reason for editing: Added FAQ
Wolf1992
Message#22
25.07.13, 19:44
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 92
Check in: 04.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

hereFramarootIt gives 100% of the root itself, put it, found it in the applicationsavagemessiahzine.comfor androyd. To enable root rights, you need to set the debug mode on usb in the developer settings, then restart the mobile, install this root, the message should appear that the root was successfully received, after that we search once we reboot and the superSU application will go in the phone menu, the program will be updated on an Internet all root in action
Wolf1992
Message#23
25.07.13, 19:56
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

By the way, in the engineering menu, you can increase the volume of this device, it helped me, I began to ring up

Posted on 07/25/2013, 19:55:

Saving a backup just in case anyone is afraid to get a rootXD))) Turn off the phone-- hold down the volume + and - at the same time press the power button and wait --- 2 Recovery more: volume Up and Factory Mode: Volume down --- press the sound key + then a menu will appear from 3 inscriptions recovery mode, Fastboot mode, Normal Boot --- you need to go into recovery mode --- scroll with the button + select the menu button --- next a menu appears with a picture of a lying robot --- scroll with the button - before the last but one inscription backup user data you point a blue stripe at it and press the configuration button a square like this at the very bottom phone --- wait until the phone saves backup --- then turn on the phone usually and after some kind of explorer you are looking for this backup, it is usually stored in the root of the sd card --- after that you can upload it to the file exchange and be sure to save it on your computer does that.

Posted on 07/25/2013, 19:56:

By the way, who can backup backup so through rekoveri? Fill in on the file sharing plz)

Post has been editedWolf1992 - 25.07.13, 19:51
dreamer0088
Message#24
25.07.13, 23:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 290
Check in: 31.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

By the way, in the engineering menu, you can increase the volume of this device, it helped me, I began to ring up

can you share the settings? And it seems that the sound is louder and louder, but for some reason the alarm clock is quiet.
Wolf1992
Message#25
26.07.13, 02:19
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

dreamer0088,
Of course I can, but I don’t remember what I need to change for memory, there would be a firmware, I would say how) so that as an option read this topicFly IQ450 Horizont - Discussion (Post # 18298252)

Post has been editedWolf1992 - 26.07.13, 02:20
vitold1979
Message#26
26.07.13, 09:01
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 19.08.12

I purchased this miracle of technology in Mobilochka 4 days ago, I was going to take 451 Vista, but the difference of $ 100 in price won, especially since the difference is really only in the screen resolution. In Antutu gave 14,200 points. The screen is super, the camera is also quite comfortable, (I can throw in my old camera Canon to collect dust). On the minuses: The sound is quiet to ugliness, everything is very sad on the street .. the room is quite bearable, the flash is just for Ponte, two simple LEDs that make the camera a little easier to focus. I put the card on 32 gig 10 class, everything is very fast. Thank you guys for the tips on sound and rutting, there will be time, I will dig and sign off. For me, this phone is ideal when choosing between a tablet and a smart.
aleksecinema
Message#27
27.07.13, 09:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 05.01.13
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

Tell me, does it have auto-brightness?
vovik0886
Message#28
27.07.13, 10:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 729
Check in: 08.11.11

Auto brightness is there, but there was a problem I wanted to put cwm recovery now it does not go into recovery at all - the black display will lie down for a couple of minutes and then just turn on in normal mode, if someone can pull out please native img format recovery to shed it using mobileunce tools

--------------------
Xiaomi redmi note 4x 3/32, Nokia 6310i
Wolf1992
Message#29
27.07.13, 19:30
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

vovik0886
Will you be able to pull out the firmware completely except for the damaged recovery?
godraxe
Message#30
27.07.13, 19:35
Lucky
[online]

Messages 9473
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Wolf1992 @ 07.27.2013, 20:30*
Will you be able to pull out the firmware completely except for the damaged recovery?

And here it is! Make a root and make a backup! People screwed up the device by flashing

--------------------
PS4, Nintendo Switch 256gb, PS Vita 128gb, PSP, Mi band 3 Curator 4
Prize winner Nomination Curator of the Year 2016-2017-2018savagemessiahzine.com
godraxe
Message#31
27.07.13, 19:46
Lucky
[online]

Messages 9473
Redmi Note 7 4/64

We are waiting for Bacup in one word! Smart people have a root, what's the problem then?

--------------------
Wolf1992
Message#32
27.07.13, 19:51
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

godraxe,
And I just screwed it up, it does not turn on at all

Post has been editedWolf1992 - 27.07.13, 19:53
godraxe
Message#33
27.07.13, 19:58
Lucky
[online]

Messages 9473
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Wolf1992 @ 07.27.2013, 20:51*
And I just screwed it up, it does not turn on at all

This is not a chance! There is a way out (my brother has a device, but I don’t want to experiment, if I’m mine) I wrote to a couple of users, we’ll search for a similar device! I also wrote to the fly, I’m waiting for the firmware from them! for me

--------------------
Wolf1992
Message#34
27.07.13, 20:06
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

godraxe,
thank you for helping me) I also wrote to the fly that's what they told me)
Customer Support Officer, Jul 22, 11:00 am (MSK):
Good day!
We do not post firmware to the network. You can contact your nearest SC for an update. The list of SCs can be viewed at the link:http://www.fly-phone.ru/support/service_centers/

Sincerely, Fly Support

Posted on 07/27/2013, 20:06:

I tried to flash firmware from Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus - a new smartphone from an Indian company: this is an analogue that is completely identical to our device, but the firmware doesn’t fit from it
godraxe
Message#35
27.07.13, 20:06
Lucky
[online]

Messages 9473
Redmi Note 7 4/64

small FAQ
What is the material of the front panel (screen)

Glass.

________________________________________________________________________________

When shooting a camera, two shots are saved, one is darker.

You have HDR turned on (turn off if necessary)

________________________________________________________________________________

What film to buy on this device (screen)

Any size of 5.9 "(inches)

The sound is quiet, can I raise and how?

Yes you can, through the engineering menu

Why do network, internet, and Wi-Fi signal level icons change color?

A blue (green) icon for the signal strength of a cellular communication, mobile Internet and Wi-Fi means that there is a working Internet and google services that transmit data via the Internet. In all other cases, if Google access is denied everywhere (for example, it can be done by the droidwall program, or Google applications synchronization is disabled), the icons are gray, even if the Internet is turned on. On some devices, the signal level icon and the mobile Internet may not change color at all

Set the melody on the alarm clock.
Create in the root of the memory card (sdcard) the media folder in it the audio folder in it the folders alarms (for alarm), notifications (for notifications: SMS, MMS, mail, etc.), ringtones (for ring tones), ui (for interface sounds). Please note that on some devices, there is a built-in memory card that has the address of the sdcard, that’s where the data folder should be created, since the external memory card will be connected with the name sdcard-ext.
And we already put the necessary melodies in the necessary folders in folders:
media / audio / alarms,
media / audio / notifications,
media / audio / ringtones,
media / audio / ui
Reboot and select the melody from the settings or alarm.

Hard reset

1) Turn off the phone.
2) Simultaneously hold down both the volume keys and the power button.
3) In the menu that appears, press the volume key "+" (recovery mode).
4) Using the volume key "+/-" move the cursor to the item "wipe data / factory reset".
5) Select this menu item using the first touch key on the phone.
6) Using the volume key "+/-" move the cursor to the item "Yes - delete all user data".
7) Select this menu item using the first touch key on the phone.
8) After the device is formatted, select the "reboot system now" menu item.

Adding an image to a contact
1. The image can be added only to those contacts that are stored in the phone's memory.
2. Go to the menu - phonebook - select a contact stored in the phone's memory - open it - click on the little man at the top of the screen - select an action.
To start, while on the desktop, press the "Menu" key, then Settings (Settings) ->Data synchronization. Here you can disable the automatic synchronization of data that, in your opinion, does not need it. You can also disable the background data, but in this case, some programs will not be able to work, such as Market.
In addition, check your installed programs, as well as those that were pre-installed by the manufacturer. They can also periodically update information while consuming traffic. Examples of pre-installed programs on HTC Hero (OS 1.5):

Google Talk * - All Programs ->Google Talk ->"Menu" ->Still ->Auto login
Weather - All Programs ->Weather ->"Menu" ->Setup - Update automatically
Twitter - All Programs ->Peep ->"Menu ->Setup ->Deliver ->Update at startup (possible) and check frequency
Facebook and Flickr - All Programs ->Contacts ->Updates and Events ->"Menu" ->Data connection setup ->Automatically update notifications every

* Installed on most devices (included in Google Apps)

You can also use third-party software to limit and record the output of programs to the Internet (for firmware 2.2 and above, you can completely disable the Internet in the settings using standard methods). Here you can help such programs as: Mobile Counter - 3G, WiFi (accounting for the consumption of traffic by each application separately), APNdroid (manual shutdown of the Internet), Droid Wall (Root Required) (blocks Internet access) notifications), Data Counter Widget (traffic accounting, widget), LBE Privacy Guard, as well as many other programs (see. Catalog).

To protect yourself from possible one-time high traffic overuse.
Install the 3G Watchdog program. Then set in its settings the most comfortable for you traffic consumption volume for a specified period of time. Note below in the settings that when the specified limit is exceeded, the Internet is turned off (you will need to install one of the additional utilities, for example, APNdroid). In this case, if a program starts to consume too much traffic without your knowledge, the Internet will be automatically turned off and you will be able to avoid unplanned expenses.

Attention!
When using programs that change the access point (for example, APNdroid), make sure that your mobile operator does not provide services in which the device can go on the Internet even if the access point is incorrectly configured. As a rule, in this case, the operator provides the Internet through a WAP access point. Charging of WAP-data can be much higher, which in the end will lead not to planned savings, but to even greater expenditure of funds. Check this information with your operator and, if possible, disable this option.

1. Menu ->Setup ->Wireless network ->uncheck Mobile Internet ->Mobile networks ->Uncheck Enable permanent connection mode. (You can also select only GSM in the Network mode in case of battery saving - provided 3G is not permanent in your city; for example, Moscow)
2. Menu ->Setup ->Accounts & sync ->Uncheck Auto Sync (can be enabled periodically if you save contacts to Google) ->Uncheck Transfer data in the background (you can periodically turn on if you put something through the Market)
3. Menu ->Setup ->Coordinates (or Location for firmware 1.XXX - 2.XXX) ->Uncheck Use a wireless network (also save battery charge, uncheck GPS Satellites)
4. Menu ->Setup ->About phone ->System Update ->Uncheck Scheduled Check

K
Added to the header

Post has been editedAlenviaro - 17.12.13, 16:39

--------------------
Wolf1992
Message#36
27.07.13, 20:13
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

At the moment, the attempt is being stitched with firmware from iq451, I will report how it will end
godraxe
Message#37
27.07.13, 20:15
Lucky
[online]

Messages 9473
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Wolf1992 @ 07.27.2013, 21:13*
from iq451

I also thought about it! It will work, but the firmware will not climb into the screen! But we test further

--------------------
Wolf1992
Message#38
27.07.13, 20:27
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

godraxe,
when you turn on the strip multi-colored on the screen and nothing happens next
Wolf1992
Message#39
27.07.13, 20:37
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

I took 2 firmware from iq451 from Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus, put the file system Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus into the firmware from iq451, sewed, the phone started Canvas writing and everything doesn’t load further, the recovery works
Wolf1992
Message#40
27.07.13, 20:46
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The firmware from Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus came up, millet did not properly fill it, the phone turned on, but there is no Russian ((((((((((

Post has been editedWolf1992 - 27.07.13, 20:48
vovik0886
Message#41
27.07.13, 20:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 729
Check in: 08.11.11

Congrats on the firmware and instructions to the studio

--------------------