> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M9 Pro - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (42)
DiscussionPiPO Max M9 Pro
PicturePiPO Max M9 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Android firmware 4.2.2 пїЅ | Android 4.4 firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
PiPO M9 Pro Tablet Features:
  • Model PiPO M9 Pro Quad Core
  • Screen Information 10.1 inch IPS 10 Point Touch Capacitive Screen
  • Resolution 1920x1200 (16:10)
  • CPU RK3188, Quad Core, 1.6GHz;
  • GPU Mali 400MP4
  • Operation System Android 4.2.2
  • RAM 2GB
  • ROM (Storage) 32GB
  • Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
  • Camera Rear Camera: 5.0MP, AF
  • Front Camera: 2.0MP
  • Bluetooth YES (Bluetooth 4.0)
  • Gyro support
  • HDMI YES
  • GPS support
  • Compass support
  • WIFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • 3G Support 3G Dongle WCDMA, 3G etc ...)
  • Cell Capacity 7600MaH
  • Language Multi-language support
  • Connectivity:
  • 1 x HDMI port
  • 1 x DC Jack 2.5 * 0.7 * 8.0 mm plug / jack
  • 1 x Mini USB port;
  • 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
  • 1 x TF card slot
  • 1 x 3G sim card slot (with 3G version)
  • Power Device AC Adapter Input 100 / 240V Output 5V 2.5A
  • Size
  • 248 x 173.6 x 10 mm
  • Net Weight 580g
Color Black, White
Differences Pipo M9 Pro from Pipo M9:
1. FHD screen 1920x1200
2. 32GB ROM
3. GPS
4. Comparing screens Pipo M9 and Pipo M9Pro
Important information
Tablet disassembly:
Video reviews:
Attention! These reviews were filmed on earlier versions of the firmware, many problems were gone with the software update.
Video. GPS test
Russian-speaking review
Pipo M9 Pro 3G ReviewfromXamzat_17
Review and Compare tablets Pipo M9Pro 3G and Pipo M6 3Gfromvladiker84
Photos from the camera Pipo M9Pro:
Additional Information
Addresses of service centers:in Russia, in Ukraine, In Kazakhstan, List of countrieswhere is pipo support
Pipo official website
Chinese forum Pipo
User Manual (PDF)Attached fileM9pro_user_manual_RU.pdf(1.42 MB)
What is the HFFS screen?
Display Developer:Hydis
From wikipedia HFFS:
Advanced fringe field switching (AFFS)
It can be used as a fringe field switching pattern. AFFS was developed by Hydis Technologies Co., Ltd, Korea (formally Hyundai Electronics, LCD Task Force.) [35]
It is a wide angle viewing angle for a professional display. Color shift and deviation caused by light leakage is corrected by optimizing the white.
In 2004, Hydis Technologies Co., Ltd. licensed AFFS to Japan's Hitachi Displays. Hitachi is using AFFS to manufacture high-end panels. In 2006, HYDIS licensed AFFS to Sanyo Epson Imaging Devices Corporation.
Shortly thereafter, Hydis introduced a high-transmittance evolution of the AFFS display, called HFFS (FFS +).
Hydrofoil introduced AFFS + with improved outdoor aircraft readability in 2007. AFFS panels have been used for commercial aircraft displays.
Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image
FAQ
Q. Can I call from the tablet?
Oh no. While this is not possible. The modem only supports data transfer. Can be usedViber
Q. Can I send / receive SMS?
A. On some firmwares you can.
Q. How to check balance?
O. We useAnybalanceor a similar program. Check through the provider's office, you need an Internet connection.
Q. Does Skype work?
A. On the latest firmware works.
Q. Does OTG work?
A. Works. External HDD requires additional power.
B. Bluetooth is not working well (sound, file transfer)
A. WiFi and Bluetooth in the same chip and on the same antenna. Turn off WiFi for Bluetooth to work properly.
O. APK files in android via Bluetooth are not transferred.
B. The tablet does not turn on
A. Perhaps the battery is in deep discharge. Connect the charging, after half an hour, try to turn it on.
A. Perhaps the tablet is "frozen". Next to the backlight diode of the rear camera there is a "Reset" button. Press into the hole with a paper clip (5-10 sec). Try to turn it on.
Q. What does the reset button do?
A. Disconnects the battery.
Q. How to connect a 3G modem?
A. Answerhere. In the spoiler 3G modems.
Q. How does GPS work?
A. Most work poorly. Signal sensitivity is weak. While the cause can not be localized.
AT.Does the tablet see GLONASS satellites?
A. Yes, he sees. But mostly uses GPS.
Q. Can I charge my tablet from USB?
Oh no. Charging is possible only from a special connector.
Q. If I use a USB to DC 2.5 mm cable. Can I charge it from the computer?
A. Theoretically in the off state will be. But charging will last forever. USB computer gives a small current.
Q. Why can not I copy a file larger than 4GB to the internal memory of the tablet? A lot of free space.
A. File system limitation. Internal memory formatted in FAT32.
Q. Does the tablet see memory cards in 64GB.
Oh yeah.
V. Do not see / falls off WiFi
A. First of all, check the operation of the router on another device.
A. The tablet does not support the outdated WEP authorization algorithm. Use WPA2 / AES
A. On the router, forcibly set the WiFi channel to no higher than 11. Who is interested in comparing the FCC and ETSI standards.
A. On the router, set the channel width to 20 MHz.
A. If the 802.11n access point and the tablet are in direct line of sight and cannot establish a connection or a very weak / unstable signal level is detected, we recommend lowering the transmitter power at the access point or unscrewing the antennas.
A. Perhaps the "iron" problem (not solder, short circuit, defective antenna cable). see below "Who changed the antennas?"
Q. How to enable multi-user mode?
A. The answer to the FAQ threads firmware
Q. I have a 3G version, there is no mobile internet through sim card.
A. The PIN code request occurs when the tablet is turned on or when the flight mode is turned off
B. Clicks when power on / restart. How dangerous is it?
A. The autofocus clicks when the camera is initialized. There is nothing scary.
B. The camera does not work. Error starting gallery.
O. The camera loop fell off. Disassemble the tablet. There is double sided tape on the bottom of the camera, but it is not glued. To glue. Re-insert loop
B. How to configure Miracast?
A. The answer isby thispost
B. Large battery consumption in a dream
O. Problem solvinghereorhere.
Q. Who changed the antennas?
ABOUT.Option number 1, Option number 2, Option number 3, Option number 4, Option number 5
B. Black screen when viewing full-screen flash video.
A. Possible solutionhere

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:53
Reason for editing: Completed the FAQ Option number 5

Rep: (12)
gruntik @ 05.08.2013, 10:10*
pdf. How to scroll? If you can lay out the text screen, you want to see the text and the background: yellow, blue pays.

No brakes did not notice, flipping normal, weighed file 217 kb, EBookDroid program.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tried to file 98 MB - all the same, only in the beginning he writes get page size (there are about 5000). And so - all right, nothing hangs, scrolling quickly.

Post has been editedNools - 05.08.13, 10:54

gruntik @ 05.08.2013, 10:10*
What about the battery, just 3.5 hours enough?

As promised, I spread a screen. During this period of 40 minutes toy worked, for about an hour film, the rest surfing, transfer of wifi, e-books and so on. The screen brightness to 92%.
Attached Image

Reading and surfing a satisfactory result, but the battery is too weak for games.

Post has been editedNools - 05.08.13, 13:21

Rep: (60)
Nools @ 05.08.2013, 09:43*
how to check the Bluetooth version check will tell.

I can only assume that this information is in the Android settings,
where the tablet described characteristics (processor, memory, screen, etc.)
"About tablet" ->"General information" - perhaps here ...
And if not more difficult, do, plz. screen these characteristics.
Thank.

Post has been editedvan7777 - 05.08.13, 14:11

gruntik @ 05.08.2013, 14:44*
Nools
And how much is charged to the full we found out?

I do not ask for such a purpose, in the afternoon he is charged only periodically, on a full charge set for the night.

van7777 @ 05.08.2013, 14:50*
"About tablet" ->"General information" - perhaps here ...
And if not more difficult, do, plz. screen these characteristics.

Pipo Max M9 Pro - Discussion (Post # 23922246)

Max-Ti @ 05.08.2013, 15:36*
a USB charging?

not

Post has been editedNools - 05.08.13, 15:47

van7777 @ 05.08.2013, 17:08*
This I have seen, and on the right, "General information" does not pressed (a new window with the specifications does not open)?

Flashed the latest update from 31.07.2013 screenshots below:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

anatol_vl @ 05.08.2013, 19:01*
which version you have installed Skype

Rep: (51)
Nools @ 05.08.2013, 22:22*
Flashed the latest update from 31.07.2013 screenshots below:

And where the real IMEI numbers or all scored zeros? From what IMEI prefix begins? I ask, as I have Max 3G IMEI was zero.

donga @ 05.08.2013, 23:33*
And where the real IMEI numbers or all scored zeros? From what IMEI prefix begins?

The numbers have the prefix 3526

vovam1988 @ 06.08.2013, 09:45*
I understand people sdes battery much inferior to the usual pipo m9?

I do not know whether to much, but somewhere in the 20% -30% less than the holding. On the new firmware is working a little longer, as the charge will drop screen lay out.
mdvv @ 06.08.2013, 11:55*
it has already adhered film?

adhered film not conveying, top shoot 2nd layer and are using. I pasted was not only a very high quality in the upper left corner, as well as normal.
mikhas41 @ 06.08.2013, 12:26*
Pipo M9 and about Cheto and the difference between the special invisible

the difference is visible, compared live, if you do not even take into account that the resolution is greater then about, compared to the M9 max display contrasting paint juicier. With no way to compare the cube.

Rep: (62)
Nools @ 06.08.2013, 11:39*
I do not know whether to much, but somewhere in the 20% -30% less than the holding. On the new firmware is working a little longer, as the charge will drop screen lay out.

What's so surprising about that?
battery for about 7600 against 7800 in the usual m9
A screen is a different - a different type of matrix and the resolution is almost twice as much
they had to put on battery is more powerful, a thousand 10 like m6pro

Post has been editedmdvv - 06.08.13, 12:05

So, the new firmware:
brightness of 100%, the system is loaded with applications installed, the Chinese garbage is not cleaned, including mobile communications and wifi, always something to run, play RR3 about 1.5 - 2:00
Attached Image

Antutu Test first screen - the test was made at 4% of the battery (twice, similar results of about 13K), the second screen is made when the connected charge - 15k
Attached Image
Attached Image

Overall impression of the firmware from 31.07.2013g .:

Better than the previous, less plugging in applications.
Free RAM gives about 1200 mb, the previous more than 900 failed to release mb.
There was a "Multi window" in the settings menu (what it is and what - I do not know).
In less than twenty-four hours of operation three times hung tightly - it's up button reset (M9 max I did this button was never pressed :)).
Optimizing nutrition possible is present, but not very noticeable.
Takes a long time to initialize after the power is turned on (download widgets, connection card, etc.). Need to wait a few minutes.
Decreased the transfer programs to the SD card in the "Applications", two times faster transferred than the previous firmware.

Conclusion: proshivochka still raw, but stay on it, before the release of the new.

Post has been editedNools - 06.08.13, 12:49

Rep: (42)
Nools @ 06.08.2013, 12:48*
There was a "Multi window" in the settings menu (what it is and what - I do not know).

Multi-window mode

Rep: (62)
Nools @ 06.08.2013, 12:48*
So, the new firmware: brightness of 100%, the system is loaded with applications installed, the Chinese garbage is not cleaned, including mobile communications and wifi, always something to run, play RR3 about 1.5 - 2:00

and if no video games?
just surfing the Internet through 3g (or wi-fi)
how much battery will stretch?

sadoff @ 06.08.2013, 14:29*
Multi-window mode

Cool feature, though not all as smoothly as in the movie, but still buzzing.
Attached Image
Attached Image

So poker game will be more convenient.

Rep: (3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrjvIJJOuA

Here are the things here ...

makksimo @ 06.08.2013, 16:18*
Not funny!!

And what is there to fiction? Apart from the fact that the tablet is Chinese, so also the first game, it always happens.

makksimo @ 06.08.2013, 16:18*
Do you think this thing firmware fixable?

So you have the video even shows in the field of touch home button.
Try to include visualization touch stitch that you can see on the screen is pressed.

Post has been editedNools - 06.08.13, 15:43

Rep: (22)
NATAN070 @ 06.08.2013, 20:39*
Someone with 3G as a technique, stable performance?
Worn out between the M6 ​​and M9 about, except volume and type "GPS" M6 is clearly better, but one dick want M9

I have been at the hands of the M6 ​​3g and M9 3g - 3g, both at work perfectly! And razdaosh the 3G internet on the wafer by any device - very well it works.
Admission prosidaet not, only I did not measured the speed is not a test, but great surfing all my niece for half an hour nasorfila 172 megabytes of 3g)))

So, at the expense of 3G not worry!

Nools @ 06.08.2013, 16:38*
Quote (makksimo @ 06.08.2013, 16:18)
Not funny!!
And what is there to fiction? Apart from the fact that the tablet is Chinese, so also the first game, it always happens.

Quote (makksimo @ 06.08.2013, 16:18)
Do you think this thing firmware fixable?
So you have the video even shows in the field of touch home button.
Try to include visualization touch stitch that you can see on the screen is pressed.

not just look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t36Hg2h52cs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlP5Mpq2x0I

what advise do? or nothing will not do

Post has been editedmakksimo - 07.08.13, 12:05

Say, this is not to do anything?
http://youtu.be/fQ4KYZHL_hI

Rep: (0)
Pipo M9 Pro 3G GPS 1920 * 1200 video review

mymy1749 @ 08.08.2013, 15:44*
Put the file look gps.conf ->/system/etc/gps.conf

this is not, there is such a file
Attached filegpsconfig.xml(9.87 KB)

Tarcusss @ 08.08.2013, 23:02*
Tell me, and the sound was inherited from the M9?

Yes, the sound is as good in M9 max

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 23:27