> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M9 Pro - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (42)
DiscussionPiPO Max M9 Pro
PicturePiPO Max M9 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Android firmware 4.2.2 пїЅ | Android 4.4 firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
PiPO M9 Pro Tablet Features:
  • Model PiPO M9 Pro Quad Core
  • Screen Information 10.1 inch IPS 10 Point Touch Capacitive Screen
  • Resolution 1920x1200 (16:10)
  • CPU RK3188, Quad Core, 1.6GHz;
  • GPU Mali 400MP4
  • Operation System Android 4.2.2
  • RAM 2GB
  • ROM (Storage) 32GB
  • Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
  • Camera Rear Camera: 5.0MP, AF
  • Front Camera: 2.0MP
  • Bluetooth YES (Bluetooth 4.0)
  • Gyro support
  • HDMI YES
  • GPS support
  • Compass support
  • WIFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • 3G Support 3G Dongle WCDMA, 3G etc ...)
  • Cell Capacity 7600MaH
  • Language Multi-language support
  • Connectivity:
  • 1 x HDMI port
  • 1 x DC Jack 2.5 * 0.7 * 8.0 mm plug / jack
  • 1 x Mini USB port;
  • 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
  • 1 x TF card slot
  • 1 x 3G sim card slot (with 3G version)
  • Power Device AC Adapter Input 100 / 240V Output 5V 2.5A
  • Size
  • 248 x 173.6 x 10 mm
  • Net Weight 580g
Color Black, White
Differences Pipo M9 Pro from Pipo M9:
1. FHD screen 1920x1200
2. 32GB ROM
3. GPS
4. Comparing screens Pipo M9 and Pipo M9Pro
Important information
Tablet disassembly:
Video reviews:
Attention! These reviews were filmed on earlier versions of the firmware, many problems were gone with the software update.
Video. GPS test
Russian-speaking review
Pipo M9 Pro 3G ReviewfromXamzat_17
Review and Compare tablets Pipo M9Pro 3G and Pipo M6 3Gfromvladiker84
Photos from the camera Pipo M9Pro:
Additional Information
Addresses of service centers:in Russia, in Ukraine, In Kazakhstan, List of countrieswhere is pipo support
Pipo official website
Chinese forum Pipo
User Manual (PDF)Attached fileM9pro_user_manual_RU.pdf(1.42 MB)
What is the HFFS screen?
Display Developer:Hydis
From wikipedia HFFS:
Advanced fringe field switching (AFFS)
It can be used as a fringe field switching pattern. AFFS was developed by Hydis Technologies Co., Ltd, Korea (formally Hyundai Electronics, LCD Task Force.) [35]
It is a wide angle viewing angle for a professional display. Color shift and deviation caused by light leakage is corrected by optimizing the white.
In 2004, Hydis Technologies Co., Ltd. licensed AFFS to Japan's Hitachi Displays. Hitachi is using AFFS to manufacture high-end panels. In 2006, HYDIS licensed AFFS to Sanyo Epson Imaging Devices Corporation.
Shortly thereafter, Hydis introduced a high-transmittance evolution of the AFFS display, called HFFS (FFS +).
Hydrofoil introduced AFFS + with improved outdoor aircraft readability in 2007. AFFS panels have been used for commercial aircraft displays.
Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image
FAQ
Q. Can I call from the tablet?
Oh no. While this is not possible. The modem only supports data transfer. Can be usedViber
Q. Can I send / receive SMS?
A. On some firmwares you can.
Q. How to check balance?
O. We useAnybalanceor a similar program. Check through the provider's office, you need an Internet connection.
Q. Does Skype work?
A. On the latest firmware works.
Q. Does OTG work?
A. Works. External HDD requires additional power.
B. Bluetooth is not working well (sound, file transfer)
A. WiFi and Bluetooth in the same chip and on the same antenna. Turn off WiFi for Bluetooth to work properly.
O. APK files in android via Bluetooth are not transferred.
B. The tablet does not turn on
A. Perhaps the battery is in deep discharge. Connect the charging, after half an hour, try to turn it on.
A. Perhaps the tablet is "frozen". Next to the backlight diode of the rear camera there is a "Reset" button. Press into the hole with a paper clip (5-10 sec). Try to turn it on.
Q. What does the reset button do?
A. Disconnects the battery.
Q. How to connect a 3G modem?
A. Answerhere. In the spoiler 3G modems.
Q. How does GPS work?
A. Most work poorly. Signal sensitivity is weak. While the cause can not be localized.
AT.Does the tablet see GLONASS satellites?
A. Yes, he sees. But mostly uses GPS.
Q. Can I charge my tablet from USB?
Oh no. Charging is possible only from a special connector.
Q. If I use a USB to DC 2.5 mm cable. Can I charge it from the computer?
A. Theoretically in the off state will be. But charging will last forever. USB computer gives a small current.
Q. Why can not I copy a file larger than 4GB to the internal memory of the tablet? A lot of free space.
A. File system limitation. Internal memory formatted in FAT32.
Q. Does the tablet see memory cards in 64GB.
Oh yeah.
V. Do not see / falls off WiFi
A. First of all, check the operation of the router on another device.
A. The tablet does not support the outdated WEP authorization algorithm. Use WPA2 / AES
A. On the router, forcibly set the WiFi channel to no higher than 11. Who is interested in comparing the FCC and ETSI standards.
A. On the router, set the channel width to 20 MHz.
A. If the 802.11n access point and the tablet are in direct line of sight and cannot establish a connection or a very weak / unstable signal level is detected, we recommend lowering the transmitter power at the access point or unscrewing the antennas.
A. Perhaps the "iron" problem (not solder, short circuit, defective antenna cable). see below "Who changed the antennas?"
Q. How to enable multi-user mode?
A. The answer to the FAQ threads firmware
Q. I have a 3G version, there is no mobile internet through sim card.
A. The PIN code request occurs when the tablet is turned on or when the flight mode is turned off
B. Clicks when power on / restart. How dangerous is it?
A. The autofocus clicks when the camera is initialized. There is nothing scary.
B. The camera does not work. Error starting gallery.
O. The camera loop fell off. Disassemble the tablet. There is double sided tape on the bottom of the camera, but it is not glued. To glue. Re-insert loop
B. How to configure Miracast?
A. The answer isby thispost
B. Large battery consumption in a dream
O. Problem solvinghereorhere.
Q. Who changed the antennas?
ABOUT.Option number 1, Option number 2, Option number 3, Option number 4, Option number 5
B. Black screen when viewing full-screen flash video.
A. Possible solutionhere

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:53
Reason for editing: Completed the FAQ Option number 5

Rep: (12)
Bit pomuchal GPS on the street, in 15 minutes in the car caught up to 9 satellites, but somehow uncertain reception may soon disappear, generally by GPS is not clear on the MTK GPS processors poustoychivey will. Perhaps the firmware will correct in the future.
Attached Image

sergey1994 + On calls, I tried some dialer, but he threw me on Skype, so that is likely to call him does not work, it appears that is similar to iron M9 max.

P.S. By the way, the free RAM there would be about 900 MB on the M9 max was 1200-1300 mb. Most likely because of the display, Ramos w30hd too free about 900 mb.
Compared display ramos w30hd, Ramos brightness less.

Post has been editedNools - 02.08.13, 14:23

Rep: (0)
Nools @ 02.08.2013, 02:12*
Bit pomuchal GPS on the street, in 15 minutes in the car caught up to 9 satellites, but somehow uncertain reception may soon disappear, generally by GPS is not clear on the MTK GPS processors poustoychivey will. Perhaps the firmware will correct in the future.

Took a job (In Use) is just two satellites, the others have not yet capitalized))) ... a little more wait)))

zigov @ 01.08.2013, 23:35*
And as the quality of the speakers? And a stock volume?

The quality of the speakers is good, as in M9 max, the volume is true, I personally do not have enough times so that the Volume + to help.
crumb86 @ 02.08.2013, 06:29*
Make ECW video review as the first owner, and how things are going with 3G, shakes, does not break off in standby mode? he plans to take with 3G!

Unfortunately, the video overview is not yet able to do - nothing is elementary, and with the phone camera - it's just a hell, not a review will be.
As for 3G, then my copy until all so happy, until the tablet was not blocked programs, like everything worked fine, picks, badge was blue, but the check I had not, then, when I tablet loaded properly software, began hovering brakes, 3G is connected, but the network jumps 3G / 2G, the icon is constantly gray, data obtained from the tenth time. So what about the reliability of the connection I can not do anything. Tried to Simcoe Beeline, MTS will try today to see whether there is a difference.

P.S. Glitches that observed in the firmware:
1. not every time possible to simply turn off the tablet (at the completion of the work it is overloaded and does not turn off);
2. when you restart the tablet is loaded with the included 3G modem, regardless in what he was able to restart;
3. periodically (not often) there's some lag - in the application list, some icons appear without labels;
4. Smart Cover with stitched magnets sometimes is the cause of ghosting.

Perhaps all this is due to the firmware, or because of my experiments pas plugging the tablet software to the eyeballs, do not know until the torment him further.
alex3821 @ 02.08.2013, 07:37*
One would first try to just put SuperSu and BusyBox. I suspect that the firmware has already been rutovana because in Settings>About tablet>root build number is present.

Maybe so, but I just automatically when put Titanium and saw that he did not have permission to work, stupidly took it and the new rutanul :)

P.P.S. Notice such nuance, 3G icon willingly turns blue when connected to a WiFi connection, as soon as the disconnect to WiFi - becomes gray icon (it is not always, but very often the case).

Post has been editedNools - 02.08.13, 08:46

gruntik @ 02.08.2013, 10:09*
How long is charging, or how come is not yet discharged?

How much is being charged - I do not know, put it on the night of charge all the way, and now drive a bit. Screenshots lay.
I came charged at 40% of discharge to 14% notice two hours, but it may not mean anything, because the charge readings after a long stay in the OFF state are rather conventional.
kavkem @ 02.08.2013, 10:12*
I understand you have sent the black?

the black

P.S. I tried to 3G from MTS: when off wifi mobile icon pragal - then gray, then blue. Data is being transmitted, but communication breaks frequently. For a long time I can not check, since bezlimita not.

P.P.S. GPS today is much more interesting behaves, here for 10 minutes standing on the window ledge under a clear sky has caught and even catch Yandex Maps:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNools - 02.08.13, 14:23

raiderfm
Yeah, it looks like gps module has potential, it is very sensitive antenna for reception conditions, today the sky is clear, and in the middle of the room sees 4-8 satellites, yesterday, when clouds 1 just barely.

Rep: (170)
Nools @ 02.08.2013, 12:06*
in the middle of the room he sees 4-8 satellites

The room is not interesting. As with the satellite in the "open field"?
In the experience of the firmware CE navigators know a "cold start" on the windowsill 3D fixation almost never there. It should go out on the street to horizon with at least 3 sides was seen, 3D fix in a few minutes. After that, and on the windowsill 3D fix is.

Post has been editedalex3821 - 02.08.13, 10:47

alex3821 @ 02.08.2013, 11:41*
As with the satellite in the "open field"?

While not a test in ideal conditions, but yesterday in the car companions caught quite unimportant. True checking lasted 10 minutes - try 15. On the output field.

So, over the batteries - I'm not really satisfied with it, after the full charge for the night and began active service at 9 am, at the moment Bobby was dead. It is true all the time was included WiFi, circulated through a half gig and run for three hours was a game RR3.
You can play, but sometimes retarding roller and are plugging in small races.
Compared with Ramos w30HD game is much more confident.
Attached Image

During operation, the plate is heated considerably more than Pipo M9 max, hands, of course, it does not burn, but in the winter warm for sure.

Today on pipo Online posted a new firmware is probably going to try it.

Post has been editedNools - 02.08.13, 14:22

Rep: (154)
Nools @ 02.08.2013, 07:42*
Smart Cover with stitched magnets sometimes is the cause of ghosting.

The original black cover, which is attached to the back cover, it magnets? If you still have this cover, I mean.
Attached Image

Rep: (170)
perhaps this
Attached Image

flaerN @ 02.08.2013, 13:21*
The original black cover, which is attached to the back cover, it magnets?

These covers are glued, not the magnet.

Rep: (4)
SIM card type mini SIM (regular)
Mobile communication 3G, EDGE, HSPA +, GPRS, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900http://market.yandex.ua/model-spec.xml?mod...amp;hid=6427100. here are given for the mob. communication. although in other written just 3g. Hyundai T10 in the same way, even though he may call:http://market.yandex.ua/model-spec.xml?mod...amp;hid=6427100SIM card type mini SIM (regular)
Mobile communication 3G, EDGE, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900

Posted on 08/02/2013, 13:41:

calls is so important ?. of course. for me this is the main criterion

Posted on 08/02/2013, 13:44:

Dead111 @ 02.08.2013, 13:40*
calls is so important ?.

)))

sergey1994 + @ 01.08.2013, 21:58*
how to understand? some write that the tablet supports mobile calls and SMS messages, others are not .. one of the sites read that supports GSM / WCDMA standards. help solve the problem. call him possible or not? ????

You've already given the answer
Dead111 @ 01.08.2013, 22:52*
it is impossible to call from it GSM / WCDMA for the Internet

And you again, do you think a miracle will happen?
sergey6767 @ 02.08.2013, 13:35*
However, it is not clear, you can call him or not? Some sell at correspondence assured me that it is possible, while others can not be written, only the Internet, who to believe?

There's only 3G data.

Rep: (60)
On the manufacturer's website is finallyspecificationin English. language!
So it is written:
Bluetooth 4.0: Optional
Therefore, as I understand it, there are models without Bluetooth ... :(
Question toNools In your copy have Bluetooth?

Rep: (4)
I have one question. What are the tactile sensations of the body? At the very M8Pro today, and I want to handle a file of its sharp edges.

Rep: (0)
A GPS to the Internet works is necessary?

Rep: (865)
No internet required for A-GPS.

Rep: (17)
me_xxx @ 3.8.2013, 13:20*
That he had with the screen compared to the retina pipo max m6 - better / worse? And the question is blonde - whether on the building via Bluetooth Internet via iPhone? Or via an external usb modem. This is the question to take the 3G-version or save)) with 3g sim card four and a monthly fee I have to be a bit much)

in your case with the iPhone distribute Internet through wi-fi, there is such a fad in the iPhone "modem itself so use (only through the smart phone), the phone is always with you, so in 3G tablet to see myself as an unnecessary feature.

Rep: (9)
It did not seem to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkoTNGlx2U- unboxing (English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN9MDUmxrDg- Review (English)

van7777 @ 02.08.2013, 17:53*
Question about Nools, in your copy have Bluetooth?

Yes, there is, files takes. I do not know how to check the Bluetooth version check will tell.

leofun @ 02.08.2013, 21:17*
I have one question. What are the tactile sensations of the body? At the very M8Pro today, and I want to handle a file of its sharp edges.

I do not know how to compare with M8Pro, the body is the same as that of the M9 max.

Skype works.

For video Sorry, there is nothing better to remove.

GPS
In the car (the evening, the sky is almost clear):
http://youtu.be/6RMxMyfLDUo
Attached Image

In open areas (Partly Cloudy)
http://youtu.be/nXA76MSsUUk
http://youtu.be/OZoRVra99mM

game RR3

Game NFS.Most Wanted

Post has been editedNools - 05.08.13, 09:31

gruntik @ 05.08.2013, 10:10*
Nools
In my all good, about the battery, just 3.5 hours enough?

The battery is not yet understand, but that is not the strongest side of the plate - that's clear.
Now after an overnight charge is discharged in a quiet mode, as soon as the notification to 4% will come - will post screen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 19:58