> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M9 Pro - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (42)
DiscussionPiPO Max M9 Pro
PicturePiPO Max M9 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Android firmware 4.2.2 пїЅ | Android 4.4 firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
PiPO M9 Pro Tablet Features:
  • Model PiPO M9 Pro Quad Core
  • Screen Information 10.1 inch IPS 10 Point Touch Capacitive Screen
  • Resolution 1920x1200 (16:10)
  • CPU RK3188, Quad Core, 1.6GHz;
  • GPU Mali 400MP4
  • Operation System Android 4.2.2
  • RAM 2GB
  • ROM (Storage) 32GB
  • Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
  • Camera Rear Camera: 5.0MP, AF
  • Front Camera: 2.0MP
  • Bluetooth YES (Bluetooth 4.0)
  • Gyro support
  • HDMI YES
  • GPS support
  • Compass support
  • WIFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • 3G Support 3G Dongle WCDMA, 3G etc ...)
  • Cell Capacity 7600MaH
  • Language Multi-language support
  • Connectivity:
  • 1 x HDMI port
  • 1 x DC Jack 2.5 * 0.7 * 8.0 mm plug / jack
  • 1 x Mini USB port;
  • 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
  • 1 x TF card slot
  • 1 x 3G sim card slot (with 3G version)
  • Power Device AC Adapter Input 100 / 240V Output 5V 2.5A
  • Size
  • 248 x 173.6 x 10 mm
  • Net Weight 580g
Color Black, White
Differences Pipo M9 Pro from Pipo M9:
1. FHD screen 1920x1200
2. 32GB ROM
3. GPS
4. Comparing screens Pipo M9 and Pipo M9Pro
Important information
Tablet disassembly:
Video reviews:
Attention! These reviews were filmed on earlier versions of the firmware, many problems were gone with the software update.
Video. GPS test
Russian-speaking review
Pipo M9 Pro 3G ReviewfromXamzat_17
Review and Compare tablets Pipo M9Pro 3G and Pipo M6 3Gfromvladiker84
Photos from the camera Pipo M9Pro:
Additional Information
Addresses of service centers:in Russia, in Ukraine, In Kazakhstan, List of countrieswhere is pipo support
Pipo official website
Chinese forum Pipo
User Manual (PDF)Attached fileM9pro_user_manual_RU.pdf(1.42 MB)
What is the HFFS screen?
Display Developer:Hydis
From wikipedia HFFS:
Advanced fringe field switching (AFFS)
It can be used as a fringe field switching pattern. AFFS was developed by Hydis Technologies Co., Ltd, Korea (formally Hyundai Electronics, LCD Task Force.) [35]
It is a wide angle viewing angle for a professional display. Color shift and deviation caused by light leakage is corrected by optimizing the white.
In 2004, Hydis Technologies Co., Ltd. licensed AFFS to Japan's Hitachi Displays. Hitachi is using AFFS to manufacture high-end panels. In 2006, HYDIS licensed AFFS to Sanyo Epson Imaging Devices Corporation.
Shortly thereafter, Hydis introduced a high-transmittance evolution of the AFFS display, called HFFS (FFS +).
Hydrofoil introduced AFFS + with improved outdoor aircraft readability in 2007. AFFS panels have been used for commercial aircraft displays.
Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image
FAQ
Q. Can I call from the tablet?
Oh no. While this is not possible. The modem only supports data transfer. Can be usedViber
Q. Can I send / receive SMS?
A. On some firmwares you can.
Q. How to check balance?
O. We useAnybalanceor a similar program. Check through the provider's office, you need an Internet connection.
Q. Does Skype work?
A. On the latest firmware works.
Q. Does OTG work?
A. Works. External HDD requires additional power.
B. Bluetooth is not working well (sound, file transfer)
A. WiFi and Bluetooth in the same chip and on the same antenna. Turn off WiFi for Bluetooth to work properly.
O. APK files in android via Bluetooth are not transferred.
B. The tablet does not turn on
A. Perhaps the battery is in deep discharge. Connect the charging, after half an hour, try to turn it on.
A. Perhaps the tablet is "frozen". Next to the backlight diode of the rear camera there is a "Reset" button. Press into the hole with a paper clip (5-10 sec). Try to turn it on.
Q. What does the reset button do?
A. Disconnects the battery.
Q. How to connect a 3G modem?
A. Answerhere. In the spoiler 3G modems.
Q. How does GPS work?
A. Most work poorly. Signal sensitivity is weak. While the cause can not be localized.
AT.Does the tablet see GLONASS satellites?
A. Yes, he sees. But mostly uses GPS.
Q. Can I charge my tablet from USB?
Oh no. Charging is possible only from a special connector.
Q. If I use a USB to DC 2.5 mm cable. Can I charge it from the computer?
A. Theoretically in the off state will be. But charging will last forever. USB computer gives a small current.
Q. Why can not I copy a file larger than 4GB to the internal memory of the tablet? A lot of free space.
A. File system limitation. Internal memory formatted in FAT32.
Q. Does the tablet see memory cards in 64GB.
Oh yeah.
V. Do not see / falls off WiFi
A. First of all, check the operation of the router on another device.
A. The tablet does not support the outdated WEP authorization algorithm. Use WPA2 / AES
A. On the router, forcibly set the WiFi channel to no higher than 11. Who is interested in comparing the FCC and ETSI standards.
A. On the router, set the channel width to 20 MHz.
A. If the 802.11n access point and the tablet are in direct line of sight and cannot establish a connection or a very weak / unstable signal level is detected, we recommend lowering the transmitter power at the access point or unscrewing the antennas.
A. Perhaps the "iron" problem (not solder, short circuit, defective antenna cable). see below "Who changed the antennas?"
Q. How to enable multi-user mode?
A. The answer to the FAQ threads firmware
Q. I have a 3G version, there is no mobile internet through sim card.
A. The PIN code request occurs when the tablet is turned on or when the flight mode is turned off
B. Clicks when power on / restart. How dangerous is it?
A. The autofocus clicks when the camera is initialized. There is nothing scary.
B. The camera does not work. Error starting gallery.
O. The camera loop fell off. Disassemble the tablet. There is double sided tape on the bottom of the camera, but it is not glued. To glue. Re-insert loop
B. How to configure Miracast?
A. The answer isby thispost
B. Large battery consumption in a dream
O. Problem solvinghereorhere.
Q. Who changed the antennas?
ABOUT.Option number 1, Option number 2, Option number 3, Option number 4, Option number 5
B. Black screen when viewing full-screen flash video.
A. Possible solutionhere

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:53
Reason for editing: Completed the FAQ Option number 5

The Chinese on the forum says thatpoor GPS reception, and it has a WIFI version, so the question of the availability of gps is no longer necessary. I personally do not need gps, but it's still interesting how pipo implemented it, it will be a separate chip or in a subjectupdated RK3188with the frequencies of gpu raised to 600 MHz (in pipo M9 533 MHz) &?

Rep: (88)
Sadoff @ 07/22/2013, 18:02*
The Chinese on the forum writes that the GPS reception is bad, and he has a WIFI version, so the question of the availability of gps is no longer relevant.

Perhaps the type of A-GPS over the cellular network. No network, no GPS signal. Such met on Nokia often.

Navio @ 07/22/2013, 18:47*
Perhaps the type of A-GPS over the cellular network. No network, no GPS signal. Such met on Nokia often.

So after all he writes that bad reception, caught only 1 satellite.

Rep: (176)
sadoff, He is trying to catch in the room by the window, what he caught at least something, knowing the high-rise buildings of major cities in China, this is an excellent result!

PUHH123 @ 07.23.2013, 05:32*
sadoff, he is trying to catch in the room by the window, the fact that he caught at least something, knowing the high-rise buildings of major cities in China, is an excellent result

Exactly. Don't forget about the cold start. Caught 1, it means it is already working.

Posted on 07/27/2013, 12:13 PM:

Psv400 @ 07/23/2013, 11:43*
Mostly bribes a good screen. So I think: take the M9 or the pro version. In thought.

And the memory is 32Gb. I'm already thinking about whether an external flash drive with such a memory is needed at all. The screen on the usual 9 I did not like. Especially on a sunny day, and indeed this "grid" of the screen. Not annoying, but does not look very nice.

Post has been editedNavio - 23.07.13, 12:14

OnFreaktab is customB) there are nimble however ...
Comparing screens Pipo M9 and Pipo M9Pro:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=bPA47NDwd9Y
GPS test:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...PmotS3huk#at=32
ADDED TO SHAPKA

Post has been editedsadoff - 27.07.13, 11:47

Herecan seegames.

Post has been editedsadoff - 28.07.13, 09:57

So now there are 2 versions - black and white, I wonder if it will be dark gray like in M9?
Example
Attached Image

Sadoff @ 07/27/2013, 12:04*

The position has not shown. But the beginning is good. The module is multi-channel, if the room is so bright 8-9 captured.
The question is only on availability, and judging by what I read here, the March divorce to the usual Pipo M9 is repeated. Accept prepayment and wait ...
It looks like normal sales will go by mid-August, or even at the end.

Rep: (170)
By the way, what is the density per inch, tobish PPI ???

PPI online calculator
224 turns out on M9Pro

Rep: (22)
And the screen is glass and is there a flash on the rear camera?

Glass because On pipo m9 I have glass, I do not know if it is scratch-resistant, but by default the film is glued.
There is a flash, as in the previous version of Pipo m3.

Rep: (12)
System Info
Attached Image

Antutu test
Attached Image

So far, as far as I have noticed, the interface does not slow down (here the two launchers are installed immediately, checked on the usual, did not check on pipovsky, since I reject this horror).

The screen, purely visually, is much better than the M9 max. The resolution is more - it is understandable, but the colors are much richer, the colors are brighter.
Speedtest.net from the market is not set, it is not supported. Compared to the M9 max, the wifi sensitivity is similar.

Post has been editedNools - 02.08.13, 14:34
Reason for editing: hide pictures under spoiler

Grid tacha visible on this screen?

I do not know how to look at the grid of the wheelbarrow, even with this I never bothered about the M9 max.

P.S. Root put in the 2nd way forM9 max

Another thing that infuriated in M9 max and then resolved (with firmware or whatever, I don’t know) - application download speeds are normal, for example, Heroes of Destiny is loaded on M9 max 2:11, on pro 1:11.
On the M9 max firmware, this was not solved I tried on two different ones.

Post has been editedNools - 01.08.13, 11:33

Rep: (9)
Nools @ 08/01/2013 11:11*
I don’t know how to look at the grid of the wheelbarrow, even with this I never bother with the M9 max. P.S. Root put on the 2nd method for M9 max. Even one moment, which infuriated in M9 max and then resolved (with firmware or how, I don’t know) - application download speed is normal, for example, the game Heroes of Destiny on M9 max is loaded 2:11, on pro 1 : 11. On the M9 max firmware, this was not solved I tried on two different ones.

3G and GPS - checked?

raiderfm
Not yet, pour while yoke.
The GPS test periodically catches one satellite, but I am indoors, brick walls and a half meters, thick foliage outside the window and dense clouds in the sky.

Rep: (22)
Nools @ 08/01/2013, 14:11*
Another thing that infuriated in M9 max and then resolved (with firmware or whatever, I don’t know) - application download speeds are normal, for example, Heroes of Destiny is loaded on M9 max 2:11, on pro 1:11.

There is another nand drive for 32 GB., I think that the matter is in it, most likely just faster.
Well, it pleases!
If no glitches are found, this will probably be the most popular tablet this year - because it has everything you need. I think having bought it, you can stop for another year with buying gadgets ... although last year I bought Pipo m3 for myself - I also said)))

tell the video what resolution does it shoot? How does the camera?

Video 640x480 is very neochen.
The camera is so-so, here are two shots of the back and one of the front. Shooting indoors, on the street, it may be better.

Simka works. On reception and transmission has not yet tested.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

M
Please remove the images under the spoiler, it's not convenient for everyone to view the page, for example from the phone.

Post has been edited0netw0 - 01.08.13, 19:07
Reason for editing: hide pictures under spoiler

SergAcer
In my copy, the build quality is good, nothing sticks out, no squeaks. Even the film is glued more or less, without bubbles.
Sim card is inserted into the leftmost slot on the top.

Post has been editedNools - 01.08.13, 15:36

Rep: (898)
M
Topic moved to Chinese devices

Post has been editedPe @ rl $ - 01.08.13, 20:25

Rep: (0)
The person has a pipka about calls with him, rewrite.

Posted on 08/01/2013 21:52:

it is impossible to call from it GSM / WCDMA for the Internet

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/01/19, 01:06