> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

44 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube U39GT - Discussion | Tablet 9 "
deepcrew
Message#1
17.07.13, 19:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 27.05.12
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

DiscussionCube U39GT
PictureU39GT, IconBit Nettab Thor ZX
Description |Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
FAQ
Features and photos:
Attached Image
The new tablet called Cube U39GT surprises first of all with its display, which is made according to the PLS technology and with a diagonal of 9 inches, it has the highest resolution - 1920x1280 inches. The density of pixels is 252 ppi. The processor is used quite well - the four-core RockChip RK3188, which uses the core Cortex-A9, their frequency reaches 1.6 gigahertz. And the graphics are acceptable - Mali-400MP4. All this, coupled with 2 gigabytes of RAM standard LPDDR-3 allows Cube U39GT to score 18,000 points in AnTuTu (according to the manufacturer). Also in the characteristics of new items appear 16 gigabytes of permanent memory, two cameras with a resolution of 5 and 2 megapixels, and support for Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth. GPS, unfortunately, is missing. The operating system is unallocated Android 4.2.2. Battery capacity - 5200 mAh. Overall dimensions are usual - 233 x 153 x 8.9 mm, and the weight too - 480 grams.
Differences CUBE U39GT 3G (TALK9)
Quad-core MediaTek MT8389T with a frequency of 1.5 GHz. Video accelerator PowerVR SGX544. 1GB DDR3. The presence of 3G and GPS are otherwise the same ...
Instructions:
Getting Root
Firmware via RKBatchTool
Firmware via PC, laptop or netbook.

Make sure the drivers are installed correctly. If the drivers are not installed, or the green box does not light up, change the usb port or usb cable, for firmware it is advisable to use the USB port v2.0.

it is necessary:
* the first time you use your PC in conjunction with an android device, install the necessary USB driver.
* Before flashing the tablet, charge the tablet preferably up to 80%, make sure that the driver is installed correctly.
on pc:
* download archive with firmware
* extract the firmware file from the archive (the firmware file extension should be IMG)
* Download the program BatchTool V1.5 for firmware device
* unpack to any convenient folder for you
* run the file RKBatchTool.exe
* click on the "..." button and specify the location of the firmware file
For tablet:
* Turn off the tablet and hold down the "+" button and the "on" button (within 3-5 seconds) and connect the USB cable.
* Wait for the port with number 1 on the PC screen in the BatchTool V1.5 program window to be highlighted in green and release the buttons on the tablet. (only a green square is required)
* After the green square appears, click on the "upgrade" button and wait for the process to finish
In no case do not pull out the usb cable from the tablet / USB ports !!!
* wait until the end of the process
If the firmware is successfully completed, the tablet will turn on and load automatically.
You can then disconnect the USB cable.
Recovery through firmware
1. turn off the tablet.
2. Write a new image to a blank SD card.
3. Insert the SD card into the tablet.
4. Hold down the two buttons "VOLUME +" and "Power" and hold for 3-5 seconds, then release "Power"
5. Agree to install the image and observe the installation process.

Installing ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM)
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware

Topics CuratorKeks.84725
Any suggestions for improving the caps or themes to write here

Post has been editedRuff - 02.01.15, 12:05
Reason for editing: corrected links
RomanDIA
Message#2
17.07.13, 20:00
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 406
Check in: 22.04.13

GPS - no, there is no slot for micro SD either, for 16GB in our time, not really where to go. This option is not interesting!
PUHH123
Message#3
18.07.13, 02:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1530
Check in: 11.11.10

deepcrew
- as a source of information, it is better to specify the description on the offsitehttp://51cube.com/ch/ProductSizeShow.asp?ID=242
- it will go on sale 07/20/13 (infa in the description of the site)
- the price of a similar tablet ifive x2 in China is 999 yuan ($ 163) or pipo m7pro (with GPS) costs 1199 yuan ($ 195), i.e. Well, no matter how not $ 230
- yes it is worth win8 ui

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 18.07.13, 02:56
PUHH123
Message#4
29.07.13, 05:20
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1530

goldbearyes standard questions: tests, photos, time, build, interface win8 ui?
goldbear
Message#5
30.07.13, 16:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 39
Check in: 03.03.10

PUHH123 @ 07.29.2013, 04:20*
goldbear, yes standard questions: tests, photos, time, build, interface win8 ui?

So, in order: the test of the antitu is 14974, I post pictures, the assembly does not seem to creak anywhere. I wanted to disassemble and sfot from the inside, but I could not (probably, I was just afraid. There is no experience in disassembling them), the interface, yes, is unusual at first ... but then, as it were, nothing, you can work. Impressions of the device are positive, but I didn’t hold much power in my hands before, so there’s nothing to compare with.
Opening hours - I watched the series at medium brightness from 6 pm to midnight. There is still 20% left, then, in the morning, I asked for charging at 15%, although I didn’t turn off the Wi-Fi, and he probably updated something there.

Photos:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

PUHH123
Message#6
30.07.13, 16:41
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1530

goldbeartwo speakers? Or, as usual, there are holes, and the second is not?

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 30.07.13, 16:41
goldbear
Message#7
01.08.13, 14:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Or, as usual, there are holes, and the second is not?

Disassembled. Speaker one. More + photo later

Post has been editedgoldbear - 01.08.13, 14:11
Gene797
Message#8
02.08.13, 09:41
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 15.01.13

goldbear
I did not see on your photos, so there is a slot for microSD cards? And then the first message in the thread was that there is no slot. Yes andhere, it seems, it is written there is a slot.
goldbear
Message#9
05.08.13, 20:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

I apologize for the "speed" of answers.
Gene797 @ 08/02/2013, 08:41*
I did not see on your photos, so there is a slot for microSD cards?

Yes, there is a slot. Works :)

Photos promised:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedgoldbear - 05.08.13, 21:17
IvanVS81
Message#10
06.08.13, 07:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 25.12.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

goldbearcharging through microUSB?
goldbear
Message#11
06.08.13, 21:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

BAHOVS @ 08/06/2013, 06:41*
charging through microUSB?

No, it's Rockchip, there, as I understand it, there is no charge support via microUSB
dmytron
Message#12
07.08.13, 15:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1665
Check in: 24.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Total device will be released 214.17-5 = 209.17 US with delivery

What is a little expensive, here for 185 you can take:http://chinatablets.info/?p=8532
goldbear
Message#13
07.08.13, 19:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

What is a little expensive

Well, here you need to pay attention to what you get for the money. On the Panda - a naked tablet, on Ali - a protective film, a cover, an OTG cable, an HDMI cable (on a panda for 6 bucks).
ami73
Message#14
08.08.13, 11:19
Local
[online]

Messages 227
Check in: 13.08.11

Tell me which tablet to choose (KUB U55GT), what is the difference between them, except for the price or expect PiPo M7? Help with a choice. It needs characteristics- 1) bright, juicy screen, 2) The presence of waffles and 3G / 3) Capacitive battery, 4) Card slot 4) Smart percent. 5) Screen 8-9
dmytron
Message#15
08.08.13, 12:02
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1665
Check in: 24.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

ami73,
KUB U55GT does not have a slot for a memory card, KUB U39GT does not have 3G, and the PiPo M7 can still wait for a long time, and the price for it will be clearly too high.
Johny D.
Message#16
11.08.13, 11:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1000
Check in: 26.08.10
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F

How is the sound in the speaker, not very quiet?
And maybe there is already data on the battery? And then 6 hours of the series is not enough.
goldbear
Message#17
11.08.13, 19:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Johny D. 11.08.2013, 10:48*
How is the sound in the speaker, not very quiet?
And maybe there is already data on the battery? And then 6 hours of the series is not enough.

The sound is not very loud, you will hardly hear anything at the stadium during the match, but for the house I have enough.
By work time, I use at home instead of the desktop: Internet, cartoons for children, toys for children (3 years old for the baby), a movie with my wife in the evening and reading books from him, Wi-Fi is always on - there is almost always enough time for 2 days . If you do not turn it off completely, then I think it should sit down after 8 hours.
anydroid
Message#18
11.08.13, 21:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 07.01.11

Plastic cover? On latches or even screws what is? In general, the impression about the quality of the case.

Post has been editedanydroid - 11.08.13, 21:55
Dead @ Moroz
Message#19
12.08.13, 16:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 17.09.10
Sony Xperia Z2

Dear owners of this device, I myself look at this tablet
For iron, everything seems to be fine, but there are a few questions

How does the touchpad behave when the tablet is charging, if it does not touch the metal parts of the tablet?
On Arctablet they say that touch is coming off! Is it so? I know that the U30GT1 was such a problem, he sneaked himself ... A very unpleasant thing

How are things going with his brightness? Big stock?
The screen in the sun does not blind?

When watching a video on dark scenes are visible outlines, details?
And then on my U35gt2 dark scenes are just a solid black spot at maximum brightness even in the dark

Highlights (uneven backlighting on a black screen or white) on this matrix are visible? This is especially evident at the edges of the screen.

How are things going with the smoothness of the native launcher, does not freeze when scrolling, when connected to the BB, it is nominal mounted - the internal drive is unmounted?

I will be grateful for the detailed answers, and not only me
curt-ain
Message#20
16.08.13, 09:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 17.04.11
Jiayu g3

I once told my seller about this site ... and now he wrote me that specifically for userssavagemessiahzine.com

it seems to me that the Cossack is misguided: we have already seen such dashing Ukrainian guys spinning up new products, using the example of Chigon A720, etc.

Post has been editedcurt-ain - 16.08.13, 09:44

--------------------
THL W2 -> JiaYu G3 ->

NEO 003 download

PiPo M2 -> Ramos W30-> Onda v975i
frost_ua
Message#21
18.08.13, 00:33
Guru
[online]

Messages 8247
Check in: 24.01.07
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

Today they brought this tablet ... the first impressions are very pleasant, well assembled, thin and compact, a good IPS matrix with good viewing angles, the sound is average (apparently, there is only one speaker). For its price and the proposed characteristics of a very good purchase. There is a slot for microSD, and then in the first post, someone launched a dezu. Firmware dated July 23rd, it looks awful .... a launcher with Windows 8 (to look into the eyes of the one who stuck it here) and a bunch of Chinese junk. Well, it does not matter, I received the root with the help of ZhuoDaShi 2.5.0 and such and such mothers, because everything in Chinese and in the new version does not understand everything from the first time .... in general, the root was established from the second attempt, killed all Chinese trash along with Launcher and installed Apex, corrected hosts, build.prop and bootanimation - now it looks like a tablet. It works smoothly and without brakes, an average of 1 gig of RAM is free.
That's what happened
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

AnTuTu results
Attached Image

From the unpleasant, as on many models on charging, the touch is awfully buggy, it's not realistic to use. Maybe it's in the charger, because when ordering, they asked for a European plug and in the box came a charger of black color of unknown origin, a reprimand to the owner with entering into a personal matter. The tablet is discharged .... as I wrote above on charging, it is not realistic to use it .... I will continue the research tomorrow ....
Dead @ Moroz @ 08/12/2013, 16:26*
When connecting to the BB, it is nominal mounted - is the internal drive unmounted?

There are no problems with this, for the rest I wrote above ... Wi-Fi did not always connect to my access point from the first time, it didn’t take very good reception through 2 walls, left it on charge, Wi-Fi fell off, although it’s never worth turning off in the settings Optimize Wi-Fi to save battery. Present Wi-Fi Display.

Post has been editedfrost_ua - 18.08.13, 13:26

--------------------
MIUI 7/8 from MIUIPro / Multirom by frost_ua
Evil is like good, only without lies and hypocrisy. ©
You can explain everything, but not all. ©

44 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 9:32 pm