> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 520 - Firmware | RM-914, RM-915, RM-917

Rep: (1043)
Flashing SmartphoneNokia Lumia 520
PictureNokia Lumia 520, RM-914, RM-915, RM-917
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ пїЅ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Additional utility:

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the [attachment = "2625863: 2329449.gif"] button under the message of the person who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

Before you ask a question about Windows Phone 8 - carefully studying Full Windows Phone 8 FAQ

Post has been editedUncle - 31.03.16, 18:08

Rep: (1)
Well, I’ll tell you the complete problem, we bought Nokia Lumia 520 yesterday. First of all, we couldn’t understand whether an account is needed in Microsoft? created an acanut in the end and went under it, then they could not transfer music to the Lumia 520 from the Samsung Galaxy S3 via bluetooth - an error was written ... just could not install games downloaded from other world sites. please tell me what’s wrong, how to do it, if anyone understands ... Thank you in advance.

Rep: (2)
An account is needed to synchronize contacts, SMS, purchase and download games, programs in the market,
from otherworldly sites do not deliver anything without unlock, only from the market,
I won’t tell you about music, I didn’t transmit it, I throw it from my computer.

Post has been editedaleks773 - 24.08.13, 23:55

But how do I unlock? please tell me where to get it?

In the topic headerNokia Lumia 520 - Discussion

and then how to install games? if what file manager?

And yes there are several types .... will they all help for otherworldly programs? and which is better? Tell me please....

Post has been editediSystemWar - 25.08.13, 00:11

iSystemWar, read first, then ask questions. No need to ask hackneyed questions for the hundredth circle, the answers to which are easily searched by search.

so I don’t write much, I just need to unlock, and there just the firmware are ordinary .. if possible, give a direct link to this firmware and the name of the topic .. I just don’t understand where it is .. there are different methods of firmware off and not unlock

Rep: (468)
iSystemWar,
What you are looking for simply does not exist in nature, not for your phone, not for any other on Windows Phone 8.

Post has been editednigga_tive - 25.08.13, 11:44

Rep: (4)
Dear, I bought a Lumia 520 from AT&T in the USA, is it possible to flash Russian firmware laid out in the subject?
Thank.

So I'm also interested in onlok from t-Mobile, Toko Lumia 521 RM-917

Post has been editedalexmebel - 26.08.13, 22:42

Fav27 @ 08.25.2013, 21:11*
I bought a Lumia 520 from AT&T in the USA, is it possible to flash Russian firmware laid out in the subject?

Most likely no. Take a closer look at your phone model number, in the form of RM-xxxInstructions for flashing Nokia Lumia smartphones (Post # 20408256)
The firmware can be installed any other, but only within its RM.

RM-914 059S3Q0 3046.0000.1329.2002 Indonesia appeared in the Navi firm. I'll try to upgrade

RM-914 059S3Q0 3046.0000.1329.2002 Indonesia appeared in the Navi firm. I'll try to upgrade

Hey. Has anyone tested this firmware? Is there a Russian language?

I checked the firmware RM914_059S3Q0_3046.0000.1329.2002, there is a Russian language. Works fine.

Rep: (6)
Green_light @ 09/03/2013, 12:11*
I checked the firmware RM914_059S3Q0_3046.0000.1329.2002, there is a Russian language. Works fine.

Is there a black list of calls and SMS?

Rep: (0)
I tried to flash through Nokia Care Suite, after I clamp on + there is no decrease in volume, that is, one of the items does not happen, there is vibration only after I release the buttons, I still try to press "retry", the "retry" window does not help again "with the shutdown instruction, I tried other options earlier and later to release the buttons, and with increasing volume, and at different times to press" retry ", it doesn’t roll ... what could be wrong?

Post has been editedsinopticus - 06.09.13, 18:13

Cuttep @ 09/03/2013, 10:01*
Is there a black list of calls and SMS?

Yes there is. It is called a spam filter.

Posted on 09/07/2013, 07:34:

Sinopticus @ 09/06/2013, 20:12*
I tried to flash through Nokia Care Suite, after I clamp on + there is no decrease in volume, that is, one of the items does not happen, there is vibration only after I release the buttons, I still try to press "retry", the "retry" window does not help again "with the shutdown instruction, I tried other options earlier and later to release the buttons, and with increasing volume, and at different times to press" retry ", it doesn’t roll ... what could be wrong?

Try it like this. Open the caret, select the firmware, press start and wait for the retrieval inscription. Then insert the battery into the phone, insert the USB and when there is vibration, press the retriever in the square.

Rep: (9)
And please give drivers which are necessary!

And please give drivers which are necessary!

Install Nokia Care Suite and Zune. The drivers are installed with them.

Post has been editedgreen_light - 07.09.13, 13:10

Rep: (5)
updated to swedish bythisinstructions
had a little dance with the buttons
product code: 059S6W9

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 13:07