Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.com| Start topic

Rep: (594)
Attached Image

on the themes of the final stage of voting Navigator

Friends, we are pleased to announce the holding of the annual Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.com. The prize will be awarded according to the results of our active operations you. Award format - the user, as well as last year, but with the active participation of the moderators. They will simply help, use available functionality and moderator capabilities opportunity to award did not go beyond the Regulation. Approximate load distribution and powers 60% (Members): 40% (Moderated).

rules of conduct
1. It prohibits direct and indirect propaganda for some of the nominees, including himself.

2. users can participate in the voting, registered no later than 01.07.2013

3. To vote for a particular user can onlyonetime.

4. For each prize is only one person applies. With the same number of votes held another ballot involving only those nominees.

If found engaging in the violation of paragraph 1 and 2, we will be forced to exclude from participation in the award.

Stages of the Prize
(Highlighted in red the current stage)

Stage 1: nominations. Each user will be able to push on each nomination from one to three people, but only once in each category. Nomination of candidates for the nomination will be made within 7 days, with 11.08.2013 by 18.08.2013 .

Stage 2: Drawing up the list of nominees. Guided th 1 stage results in each category are selected by 20 users. If nominated by you, will be more, we will select 20 members, which put forward the first or more times. Creation of the voting round 1. (1-2 days)

Stage 3: 1 round of voting. Each user can vote in each theme category, and choose from one to three persons presented in the subject. (7 days, with 22.08.2013 (00:00 MSK.) On 29.08.2013 (00:00 MSK.)).

Stage 4: Compilation of the list of winners circle 1 vote. In each category selected 3 leaders who go in the 2nd round of voting. Creating the voting 2 laps. (1-2 days)

Stage 5: 2 round of voting. THE FINAL. Each user can vote in each theme category, but only one nominee. (7 days, with 02.09.2013 (00:00 MSK.) On 09.09.2013 (00:00 MSK.))

Stage 6: Processing of the results of voting 2 range. (1-3 days).

Step 7: closing awards, summarizing, awarding prizes to winners and prize-winners.

Information on the prize

In categories: Misssavagemessiahzine.com2012 Master 2012 Lifeguard 2012 Creator 2012 Samodelkin 2012 Fakmeyker 2012 Prize Award 2012 Curator 2012 Moderator 2012 - The winner is determined and awarded prizes.
In categories: Validating the Year 2012 (selected at the end of the Prize among all participants on the amount of votes), 2012 The author (WM-) By 2012 (All Android), author of 2012 (Apple's), 2012 The author (of WP7) Steering 2012 - prizes will not be awarded.

Curator of all topics relating to the current Premiums appointedKISLbIU

Post has been editedBespectacled - 17.09.13, 11:58

Rep: (654)
PikNic @ 03.09.2013, 23:53*
publication on the website and on Twitter

I think I learned from the news, though not usually read.

Rep: (889)
PikNic @ 03.09.2013, 22:53*
That is, stretching the top of the forum posted on the site and on Twitter - it's not information support? Such signs pretty hard not to see.

Stretching that is impossible not to notice?
Attached Image

In Twitter, say 60% of users registered and another 20% of registered, but barely unsubscribe: D (my case), or vice versa.
You can be corrected: In "Live topics," or the same banner as "FREE INTERNET" or "savings buy overseas," or something else - it means there, you just need to think about the manner of implementation.
But the matter is in fact not in etom.Iz because here's these small nuances suffer live, decent, honorable lyudi.Esli detail to understand the user's situationRequeLine :
- The prize was launched (though will not lie to me cap this topic), the 08/11/2013
Stages of the Prize

Stage 1: the nomination of candidates. Each user will be able to push on each nomination from one to three people, but only once in each category. Nomination of candidates for the nomination will be made within 7 days, with11.08.2013 on 18.08.2013.

- Alleged infringement of registered11.08.2013, 21:58 that confirmsthis link, Ie on the very first day of the start of the award, at what this type of violation of the first to interpret how samoagitatsiya, and after an attempt to clarify the situation - simply "indirect propaganda". But he post is written on the first day of launch, is purely informative harakter.Vot supposedly premium for our vote. So in the beginning it was in many themes, you will agree!And the most interesting thing in this situation is that it (the offense) does not prevent a person to reach to the fourth stage of voting already in 4 nominations !!!
Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.com(Post # 24425259)
Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.com(Post # 24417072)
Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.com(Post # 24423283)
Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.com(Post # 24426445)
And on the eve of the finals, at the crucial moment, it pops our transgression !! For it was my true to someone of higher site organization that oversees this award, even in the early stages to threaten, and to clarify that for these actions may be unfortunate consequences. Or on the edge immediately removed from participation and not on the final stadii.Voley - will not creep in different, not good thoughts about not fair competition and rivalry.
So I introduced the universal judgment the situation of small at first glance, shortcomings in the organization.
You forum - and to you.

Post has been editedMagnat.mg - 04.09.13, 09:19

Rep: (1948)
I do not read it, but I fully support! Prize to disperse, the winners - to the wall. Prohibit any mention of the word"Prize"on the forum! Disobey - equate to the winners and to the ...} -)
And in fact:
404 not found @ 04.09.2013, 00:40*
Bricks may postpone any

Himself such, I know. ))

Rep: (1965)
Opinions heard, and now Allahverdi award from the organizers.

This project employs 4 people. Think about it. Per million forum - four people. Live, by the way. With their concerns - family, work, some emergencies and other nonsense that plague be on online 24x7 and continually monitor ALL tens of thousands of the forum on the subject of agitation. We actively promote the Section moderators and supervisors so that upon detection of the fact, like the campaign, let us know. The decision on each candidate to take collective discussion, for each individually. That is, the decision on removal of a candidate shall be adopted after the facts of, and not at the same moment when the agitating post is published.
The second point - the campaign or not? Here the answer is clear: if you specify as inducements to vote a link to this thread - is not propaganda, and the invitation does not remain on the sidelines. In the case when the public link to the nomination - is clearly seen by the organizers as a disguised compulsion to vote in a certain category for a specific user. No options.
And finally - a quotation from a "unjustly offended" the candidate (nick omitted, but the post saved in the archive)
Agitating to vote for others, and this is forbidden, I know

What else is there to say?

In conclusion, we fully understand that we are not muffins cakes to please everyone, but please respect the fact that we do. If you see something like holding the award in another way, you had the opportunity to participate in the organization, from March-April, when this section was carried out starting the discussion. Unfortunately, not everyone took advantage of this opportunity.

Conclusions of my report can do yourself.

Post has been editedBespectacled - 04.09.13, 09:38

Bespectacled @ 04/09/2013, 8:38*
This project employs 4 people. Think about it. Per million forum - four people. Live, by the way. With their concerns - family, work, some emergencies and other nonsense that plague be on online 24x7 and continually monitor ALL tens of thousands of the forum on the subject of agitation. We actively promote the Section moderators and supervisors so that upon detection of the fact, like the campaign, let us know.
For me, so I need only one such image to notify all of the award, and onceclearlyprescribe the rules for
Attached Image

The decision on each candidate to take collective discussion, for each individually. That is, the decision on removal of a candidate shall be adopted after the facts of, and not at the same moment when the agitating post is published.

And I tried to write a complaint and moderators in lichku.Vse pointed out that this issue can be solved only vy.Stranno?
Agitating to vote for others, and this is forbidden, I know

Not to be unfounded, it is possible if you do not complicate a reference please?
If you see something like holding the award in another way, you had the opportunity to participate in the organization, from March-April, when this section was carried out starting the discussion. Unfortunately, not everyone took advantage of this opportunity.

Maybe this is my omission, but I repeat that I learned of the award only from the ill-fated post, and so on preparations ....

Post has been editedMagnat.mg - 04.09.13, 10:06
Reason for editing: syntax error

Magnat.mg
I can credit some ladies, but you can not pass it.
Magnat.mg @ 04.09.2013, 11:02*
this issue can be solved only vy.Stranno?

really strange, because even in the header of the subject Set curator Prize, and it's not me. I - technical support to ensure that all the necessary tools including moderator (the transfer section, binding caps, monitors compliance with rules of the forum, etc.)

There is a proposal to stop the useless debate - the rules for defined before its start, and we enforce them.

Post has been editedBespectacled - 04.09.13, 10:07

Bespectacled @ 04/09/2013, 9:06*
There is a proposal to stop the useless debate - the rules for defined before its start, and we enforce them.

I'm ponyal.Togda maybe it makes sense to avoid such debates sleduyschih premiyah.Pust decisionwill not bepretsednetom in buduyschem, and everything will be sleduyschey Prize prozrachnee.Spasibo !! Sorry if something goes wrong.

Magnat.mg
upon termination of the Prize shall surely open a branch to discuss the results, format and so on, waiting for your comments there :)

Rep: (505)
PikNic,
That is, stretching the top of the forum posted on the site and on Twitter - it's not information support? Such signs pretty hard not to see.

Xux not). Always mobile, no tweeter, learned of the award only after as someone wrote in a certain topic, and of estesno naganyay received for the campaign!
I keep whatever someone wrote about this in the subject, even if the curator.

And I zamolvlyu word ...
Magnat.mg @ 04.09.2013, 13:02*
And I tried to write a complaint and moderators in PM. Everything indicated that this issue can be solved only vy.Stranno?

Nothing strange here, Pasha (Four-eyes), one of the organizers of the award, and moderators of an information support.
Magnat.mg @ 04.09.2013, 13:02*
For me, so I need only one such image to notify all of the award, and once clearly prescribe the rules for

Advertising one will not touch. I am amazed at what we have smart people, all so simple and easy ... The next time you sign informing about the award write letters like this:"Eighth Awardsavagemessiahzine.com" that you saw exactly. And on account of the rules we agree, upon termination of the award will take the sad experience and will adjust the rules

trablone @ 04.09.2013, 13:46*
I keep whatever someone wrote about this in the subject, even if the curator.

In the past premiums no problems, but here all the controversy over the removal of one of the candidates

Post has been editedKISLbIU - 04.09.13, 11:00

vitamerlan @ 04.09.2013, 10:28*
Why at the end of the third round of voting was removed from RequeLine? Are you afraid of the competition?

Just understand, for each of us it is important to get a mugsavagemessiahzine.comAnd this time we are ready to fight, even in ways that sarcasm of course. And in the case I will give you a dialogue with one of the finalists of the Awards:

... good luck in the elections. And please, never better campaigning ...

Do not, and would not dream :)

If I wanted to, then the question about the winner would not have stood.
I'm a day koumiss and in Skype for two devices to recover. No kidding.
So if I were to drop a hint to those who I have helped ...
But I did not do and will never do. Do not worry :)

Rep: (1948)
KISLbIU @ 04.09.2013, 11:53*
In the past premiums no problems, but here all the controversy over the removal of one of the candidates

- See a gopher?
- Not!
- And I do not see. And it is! (with)

I think that in connection with somewhat greater popularity of past awards, and squabbles were proportionally more.

KISLbIU

No, I do not care who it was removed, many nicks first saw only voting is, well, honestly, not informative! My android and nischebrodstvo operator simply does not let you watch forum browser, and there are many!

trablone
Well, you will agree that writing a message in each of the award theme is also not far Option ...

Bespectacled @ 04/09/2013, 9:26*
upon termination of the Prize shall surely open a branch to discuss the results, format and so on, waiting for your comments there

So and what to discuss - the questions were - I got them exhaustive otvety.I mine I tried to bring to perfection the voting procedure, and offended by users is the result of not yet perfect.
KISLbIU @ 04.09.2013, 10:00*
even in ways

Wonder if it looked dirty and despicable moymu contrary - openly and pryamo.Po idea of ​​how it should be between people respect each other.

KISLbIU @ 4.9.2013, 9:06*
trablone
Well, you will agree that writing a message in each of the award theme is also not far Option ...

Option, but not for 4 people! There curators, have friends, the constantly watch what the themes.
And such vareant:
To make an announcement in the News:
Before the beginning of the rest of the prize as the days ..., and so several times.
2. Send an alert to the soap!

trablone @ 04.09.2013, 14:20*
2. Send an alert to the soap!

I'm on a soap generally do not look like, so too controversial issue

Rep: (115)
The soap a lot of people does not look (and myself included), many go onsavagemessiahzine.comnot with the browser, and with the client, because it's more convenient and eats less traffic, so one way out: go in the news every day, it takes less than a minute!

Rep: (1735)
M
Dear users. All complaints about the unfair, in your opinion removal candidates / votes, etc., you can set out hereAppeal against the incorrect actions of the curators and moderators
This theme is designed to address the technical issues of the Prize, information on the Award from the organizers and your suggestions for
go premium.
Posts do not meet these criteria are removed by the moderator of "Trepalka"

KISLbIU @ 4.9.2013, 9:53*
The next time you sign informing about the award write letters like this:"Eighth Awardsavagemessiahzine.com" that you saw exactly.

If the premium is for all of "YOU", then perhaps it will be the best option.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 2:10