> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia C - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (151)
Discussion of the Sony Xperia C 2305 (S39h)
PictureS2305, S39h, Pelican
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Fludilka пїЅ | Glossary | Games and software for Sony Xperia C пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Beginners are advised to readAndroid FAQandXperia C FAQ.

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
Display and design
• 5 inch TFT display
• Resolution: 960 x 540 pixels
• Depth of color: 16 million colors
• Capacitive touchscreen with QWERTY on-screen keyboard
• Record screenshots
• Voice input
• Support work 2 smikart
• STAMINA battery mode
• Input with gestures

CPU
• Quad-core processor MTK6589 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz

operating system
• Google Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)

Memory
• RAM: 1 GB
• Built-in memory: 4 GB
• Support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB

Network
• GSM 900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
• HSDPA 900/2100

Connectivity and communication
• 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA)
• Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
• Support for Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)
• Supports use in USB modem mode.
• Media Go
• PC Companion
•Duplicating screen
• Synchronization with computer and via SyncML or Microsoft
• Exchange ActiveSync
• High speed USB 2.0 connector and Micro USB connector
• Supports Wi-Fi technology and Wi-Fi access zones.

Camera and video
• 8 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
• Self-portrait function
• Front camera for making video calls
• Record HD video (1080p)
• Touch Focus
• Face Recognition
• Shooting panoramic photos using Sweep Panorama technology
• Exmor R mobile sensor

Entertainment
• Games in 3D
• Motion Gaming Technology
• FM radio with radio data transmission system
• Watching videos in streaming mode.

Music
• Three-dimensional surround sound (VPT)
• Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP)
• Features ClearAudio +, Clear bass, Clear Phase and Clear stereo
• WALKMAN application
• Manual equalizer

Battery
• Talk time: up to 14 h. 4 min.
• Standby time: up to 588 h.
• Music playback time: up to 111 h. 47 min.
• Video playback time: up to 12 hours and 25 minutes.

physical characteristics
• Dimensions: 141.5 x 74.15 x 8.88 mm
• Weight: 153 g
Description on the official website of the manufacturerSony.
Reviews
User Reviews
1. User Review bsviper
2. User Review pipidenie
3. User Review marat_e
4. User Review REPER401
5. Comparison of devices from cross.men
6. User Submitted Video serik200
Instructions
For those who are faced with the inscription "the entry point to the setdefaultdlldirectories procedure was not found in the KERNEL 32.dll DLL"
Installation of the engineering menu
Self-replacement touchscreen
Ways to increase the volume through the engineering menu
Setting an individual melody to a single contact
Setting melodies (where)
Replacing standard system sounds
GPS improvement
A way to disable the national roaming alert (need Xposed Framework)
Lock Pattern Bypass Instructions
Video instruction hard reset (including reset graph key) Sony Xperia C c2305
Solution for installing Xperia Companion
------
signed layout of elements on the board (thanksMetaweter ) Attached fileC2305 Component Replacement.pdf(2.01 MB)
Ya.Disk
------
Shortcuts + Service Codes
Key combinations:
If the device is turned OFF
Hold = Volume- =, USB cable connects to the computer and press Power ->FLASHMODE (the GREEN diode lights up) - firmware of official firmware
Volume Down + Power, as the current see the droid, press the camera button =We enter the recovery!
Now you are in recovery.

You see a few points.
  • Restart phone- restart the phone
  • Apply update from ADB
  • Apply update from sdcard- installing updates from sd card
  • Apply update from cache- install update from cache
  • Wipe data / factory reset- cleaning user data (data)
  • Wipe cache partition- cache clearing
  • Backup user data- create backup (copy) of user data (data) on the memory card
  • Restore user data- restore backup (copy) from the memory card.
  • System checksum

(I have not found a combination to enter the fastboot yet.)
If the device is ON
Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
Shutter with two fingers, long tap on sound profiles -BesAudEnh
If the device is DEPENDING on the download animation
1. A long press of the button = on = and = volume + =, when the animation is on, leads to a reboot of the phone.
2. Long press of the same buttons, but with the caption = Sony =, leads to the shutdown of the device
Service codes :
IMEI phone -*#06#
Login to the service menu -*#*#7378423#*#*
Entrance to the engineering menu(you need to install) - *#*#3646633#*#*

PictureSony Xperia C2305 on siteXDA .
Cap updates
пїЅ17.11.2017
Bringing the rules for curators dated 11/17/2017 in accordance with the amendments
пїЅ9.12.2015
signed layout of elements on the board
пїЅ22.06.2015
Tidying up the hat
пїЅ28.01.2015
Added: How to use topic search
пїЅ12.01.2015
Added: Related topic "[UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 11 (OS4.4.X)"
year 2014
пїЅ 5.11.2014
Added: New way to restore your phone via SUS
пїЅ10.10.2014
The link to the Instructions for flashing the phone and installing the modified recovery has been edited
пїЅ8.10.2014
Added - "Another topic for beginners."
пїЅ7.10.2014
Added - "Instructions for repartitioning memory"
пїЅ25.09.2014
Added - "A line about the failure to support the smartphone"
пїЅ22.09.2014
Added item - "Updates caps."

Topics CuratorMiha_xXx for all questions and suggestions contact in QMS

Post has been editedMiha_xXx - 17.11.17, 21:35
Reason for editing: Alignment with the changes to the rules for curators from 11/17/2017

Rep: (35)
But in general, these soft keys, they are comfortable?

Rep: (6)
Conan Doyle @ 01.10.2013, 12:34*
But in general, these soft keys, they are comfortable?

Well basically almost the same as it is not on-screen, for me minus that among them there is the menu button (it is usually at the top right corner, if there is such a function in the application), but instead of background processes list button (application) that before It was caused by a long tapom at HOME. But some strong discomfort from them not, it is a pity screen space eat ...
And about the GPS. I Put NAVITEL 7 so hooked to satellites in the office in 3 meters from the window. In 6 meters 3-4 saw the satellite but did not cling. As for me so it's great !!!!!

Post has been editedTsvetxxx - 01.10.13, 12:32

And how much do enough batteries if not to sit all day in the 3G internet? I understand that the question originally silly, but the chipset itself is very economical. Lenovs A820 with two SIM cards missing for 3 days with small talk and SMS decyatkom day.

Conan Doyle @ 01.10.2013, 13:59*
And how much do enough battery

This issue has not been able to give an answer. Over the phone until "scoff" and it is very often connected to the charge. In normal use it is when I Gapps victory and give it to his wife. If anybody at that time did not protest, I will write. Now he usually writes at 100% that is left for 1.5-2 days, but that he thinks so ...

Rep: (222)
Tsvetxxx @ 01.10.2013, 12:46*
Over the phone until "scoff" and

It can spin on the film with an average brightness of 100% battery - so you can more or less understand the voracity and do not need to strain on the tests.

HOORAY! Screw the market! downloadedfrom herearchive with Gapps, unzip the contents of a folder from a backup app stuck in the system \ app, put right as in neighboring .apk, rebooted and market wound up and running! : Rolleyes:
Today I will give the lawful owner of the phone: rolleyes:

Rep: (250)
Tsvetxxx,
minus for me that none of them is the menu button (it is usually in the top right corner, if there is such a function in the application), but instead of background processes list button (application) that before this was caused by a long tapom at HOME.

This button is in the form of 3 dots appears in the right corner as necessary, depending on the specific program. If you need it prog, then the program will include its own and it will check only to the prog where it is needed. Like this

Walksik,
Yes I'm talking about the same wrote. I can somehow not formulated. Just all previous phones, including those from the Sony, "menu" button has been separately and used to it. And her fingers automatically seek :) But you can get used to this fiche.

Yesterday tried SNAP camera - the quality of the photo is not affected. Just all what is not clear :(. It is necessary to wait for a sunny day and see how it will be, but I think the camera let us down, or yet that is not the system. There have written that MTC iron strongly spoils pictures, can the way it is ....

I suspect that the chipset can not "spoil" the digitized image from the camera. Another thing is that the program is not perfect it can. I am confident that in the budget phone major manufacturer will be "artificially" to hold the picture on the "budget" same level, or
who will buy a more expensive model? You want a good picture? Buy expensive smart phone, or even better - buy a "hinged"
camera, at us and there is! : Yes2:

Also I looked at the side of the apparatus, the wife lt26w, Sony very much, especially photos. But now just take Lenovo P780

And why exactly the Lenovo P780? The camera is the same weight does horse - 176 grams ...

Yes, because the battery in his hands, very cool and collected SRAs. the price is almost the same that can be taken for $ 250?

Rep: (4)
Sobolec @ 04.10.2013, 19:43*
But now just take Lenovo P780

I identity to choose between them, but chose Sony because in 780 counties screen shoals = (
here, by the way, recently appeared more LH analogue of the two (with Sony and Lenovo 780) for the same amount of screen there is only too much 5.5-

Post has been editedescobaru - 05.10.13, 12:33

Rep: (246)
Judging by the pictures laid out here, the camera - very weak ... to complete the picture look example of the video would be interesting.
Although the rest of the items, everything looks almost perfect.

by descriptionspecifications on the Sony site, The device has NFC and GLONASS. In other places, do not write about it.

Post has been editedSteve bloom - 05.10.13, 15:19

Rep: (3756)
Greetings to all the owners of Xperia C. Can anyone share's backup the firmware? If no one knows how to do it, I will give instructions. At the same time in the process, you give yourself CWM rekaveri. Write to me in PM.

DOC2008 @ 07.10.2013, 21:12*
If no one knows how to do it, I will give instructions. At the same time in the process, you give yourself CWM rekaveri. Write to me in PM.

Thank you for your help I think useful.
In the meantime, it remains only to wait for the start of sales, and get your hands on the device B)

Rep: (3756)
escobaru @ 07.10.2013, 22:15*
In the meantime, it remains only to wait for the start of sales, and get your hands on the device

I did not think - so Russian firmware no one?

available for order on soniru

Rep: (12)
firmware and Russian is, from October 1)))

Rep: (246)
Now I hold in your hands in a connected.
Pleasant to the touch unit, firmly assembled, the rear wall - matt plastic (almost softtach).
The screen is good, resolution - enough to stitch sensitivity - sufficient.
Time there was very little that could be noted - 3 working table, a lot of pre-installed applications, with "loaded" in the list - all 4 pieces.
With memory for installing applications - such as garbage, as Philips W8510 - all 0.98Gb. It's frustrating.
The camera seems to be about the same as the rest of Sonya. Maybe a little better, maybe - it seemed.
Here are some examples of shots that had to do and throw on Bluetooth:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Unfortunately, the default camera settings were not at the highest quality, these images were only a resolution of 5 megapixels ...

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 15.10.13, 17:27
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 5:35