> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketCM Keyboard | a new idea for the printing fingers

Rep: (2161)
PocketCM Keyboard
Version 0.23 beta

Last update of the program in the header25.06.09
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
  • The first difference is that Claudia on the other - is that it prints the letter then, just when you let go of the letter, that is, you have the ability to move your finger, if you have the wrong letter.
  • The second - is that this keyboard is there intelligent prompting words (or rather the correction of errors when printing) based on the location of the pressed letters.
  • The third difference - the ability to replenish the dictionary. Simply click on the printed word in a red box and it gets Dictionary.
  • The color of the rectangle with the tip: green - when you press the space bar replaces the printed word, but it is put in the green box printed word, so that you can always return it tapom printed instead of turning; Blue - is the closest possible word, but the program is not sure that this is it, that is, you can insert it tapnuv on it, otherwise the program will leave you typed; Red - an unfamiliar word in the dictionary otsutsvueschee, tap on it to add it to the dictionary.
  • The keyboard is configured via txt file.

Change History:

What's new in 0.22? (01/17/2009)
  • Support for caps letter (replace i with I, etc ...)
  • Enhanced dictinary
  • Performance improvements
  • Bug fixe

What's new in 0.19? (11/23/2008)
  • New suggestion algorithm, up to 3000% faster
  • New option dialog with Dream 2 theme
  • Theme can now add option to the option dialog, Dream 2 allow you to choose between small, medium and big keys.
  • Various layout are supported through theme option (downside: it's up to the theme to provide the layout, upside: layout are really adapted to the theme)
  • Backspace does not break suggestion
  • Memory usage optimization
  • Suggestion does not block typing (result: you can type faster)
  • Various bug fixes

What's new in 0.18? (11/16/2008)
  • Fixed bug with phone or other windows poping up while using the keyboard
  • Windows Mobile / XT9 suggestion should work more reliably now
  • Fixed bug with tiling image in the framework
  • Fixed theme issue
  • Fixed lot of issue with suggestion now working properly on multiline control
  • Improved performance
  • New "Dream 2" theme

What's new in 0.17b? (11/12/2008)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the keyboard to work correctly with Contact.
  • What's new in 0.17? (11/12/2008)
  • Reverted back to 0.13 callback mechanism: in short name / address suggestion while composing a message should be back!
  • Speed ​​optimization
  • Fixed bug with setting save
  • Fixed various crash
  • Fixed a nasty bug that could force the user to have to soft-reset
  • Fixed bug with positioning

What's new in 0.16? (10/14/2008)
  • added repeat setting, to repeat a key on long press (enabled in the default theme for backspace). Simply add repeat (200) to repeat the key every 200 ms.
  • fixed replacement of word after autosuggestion
  • improved dream theme (shift key feedback, mode key feedback, ...)
  • added autosize option for keys, if width is negative it will fill the space left on the row
  • added various suggestion box color (blue for alternate, red for missing word, white for autoreplace ... and of course it can be customized).
  • fixed a bug for suggestion in mutli-line control and word replacement
  • fixed a bug for suggestion box position
  • fixed dream theme space key feedback box
  • long press on shift lock it
  • hort press on shift no locker lock the keyboard in shift layout
  • mode key from shift layout bring shifted mode layout

What's new in 0.14? (09/29/2008)
  • nicer graphic (well at least you're able to use PNG now)
  • pocketcm theme engine: a lot more customizable, more optimized
  • contextual completion
  • core based dictionary (common words appear first)
  • easier to use word suggestion box (bigger)
  • new option
  • vibrate on press (experimental)
  • etc ...
  • ps: for those who wonder, there is no time limit on this version.

Homepage: www.pocketcm.com
Discussion on XDA: forum.xda-developers.com

Skins to the program laid here

Compatibility: WM5 / WM6 only! However, due to std.denis a version for WM2003 : PocketCM Keyboard (post # 1003503) and then continued: PocketCM Keyboard (post # 1030842)

Some older layouts instead of some Cyrillic letters are Latin (eg the letter K), so that it is necessary to replace the letters of the Cyrillic alphabet and save the configuration in the ANSI character set.

The latest version for 2003 can be found here:PocketCM Keyboard (post # 1731966)Thank yourast .

BUT: on the WM2003 with tap'n'hold (pressing and holding) Claudia falls off and it is not treated.

Download:
Version 0.14: PCMKeyboardEN-0.14.cab
Version 0.19alpha: PCMKeyboardEN-0.19.cab
Russian layout to alpha by Ramrod
Version 0.21 beta: PCMKeyboardEN-0.21.zip
Version 0.22 beta: PCMKeyboardEN-0.22.zip
Version 0.23 beta: PCMKeyboardEN-0.23.cab.zip
The author is asking not to hang his program, and freely give a link to jump to his website. Respecting developed for his free work!

you must demolish the old before installing the new version!

Utilities to install Claudia defolnoy:
  1. Default_IM_WM5.CAB
  2. sipchange.zip
  3. Sktools

Post has been editedkzvs - 04.04.10, 17:15

OK thank you - I missed this explanation

Ok - as amended by the following template:

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filesettings.ini(198 bytes)

Rep: (10)
Judging by skrinu.bukvC , Uh , X , B no? then why nepoldnaya layout?

Rep: (7)
gavrila, 07.08.07 07:04:59
I wonder how this keyboard is implemented, "Diagon slash" ( "\")?

Also I think of these sad question :) Author has advised acc. branch on ofsayte but silent;)

Trever ,

They are the next layout, simply underutilized letter handed to the main layout in addition, that is not very comfortable, I already wrote. Among capital letters no b, b and g

Trever @ 07.08.07 07:03:03
Judging by skrinu.bukvC , Uh , X , B no? then why nepoldnaya layout?

And judging by the file "the settings.ini" small "x", "b", "e", "i", "u", "e" and a large "E" handed down in the second layout :) and the rest of the big - the third .

keyboard_layout_1 = ybukengshschz \ nfyvaproldzh \ n.yachsmityu, \ n \ M \ B \ N
keyboard_layout_2 = hetsyuoO789 \ n,:; / () 456 \ n \ B & @ "- + 123 \ n \ M ?! = 0 \ N.
keyboard_layout_3 = TSUKENGSHSCHZH \ nFVAPROLDZhE \ nYaChSMITBYu \ B \ n \ M \ N
keyboard_layout_4 = qwertyuiop \ nasdfghjklz \ n.xcvbnm, \ B \ n \ M \ N

Kot And funny happened - just on the fourth tab, place a small English letters left.

Post has been editedmegamih - 07.08.07, 17:29

Here are modified based on the layoutmegamih

In the basic layout point is added, the solid mark passed in uppercase. The upper respectively prisutsvuet v (title not available) and comma added. The title also is missing b. Added numbers instead of characters underutilized type] {}, etc.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached filesettings.ini(198 bytes)

megamih @ 07.08.07 18:16:04
KoT, and funny it happened - just on the fourth tab, place a small English letters left.

I think the best English he want to have this fashion! :) Though, probably worth the wait, the author promises to do in the next build of up to 8 layouts!

gavrila @ 07.08.07 07:27:09
How many possible layouts can be? Che's something I have more than 4 do not want to perceive :(

The author says that the maximum - four. ANDreally surprisedWhy you need more :)

Post has been editedmegamih - 07.08.07, 17:36

Rep: (521)
I am sorry that a number of only 10 characters is necessary, it is impossible to adapt the usual Claudia.
It lacks even one! and then it will be quite familiar.
Perhaps the author will be able to reduce the gap a little bit between simvoloma and accommodate one more place?

pfg ,

So what we get - another Claudia stylus!

Rep: (3)
better that he was under the CAA will make the first version

For those who, like me, the program was launched with the dance and tambourine: below priattachil kabik with offoruma Claudia (some of the users posted) - install, run the program from the Start menu - Programs, select this Claudia credit default input method, then the CP and everything is working. Just be sure to have a backup - Change the default input can lead to XP!

Added @ 08.08.2007, 15:02

I wonder why Claudia wrote the words which thou Tapan memorizing is not in the dictionary, and file word.txt? They then need to manually add dict.txt?

Attached files

Attached fileDefault_IM_WM5.cab(24.99 KB)

Sorry, I was against himself and substituted words of word.txt. Just used that prompts appear immediately, rather than waiting for errors or end of a word

Rep: (3)
The new version 0.2 has appeared -http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=321712

Rep: (151)
Version 0.2 and put the ini file from the cat - Claudia appeared only one with small letters. Where large and where British ??????????

Rep: (10)
urgently need to vm2003

Copy here is instead of its contents, and I've found settings.ini will get you big and small letters

keyboard_layout_1 = ytsukengshschz \ nhbfyvaprol \ ndzheyachsmit \ n \ 2u \ M \ M \ N \ N \ B \ B
keyboard_layout_2 = YTSUKENGSHSCHZ \ nHBFYVAPROL \ nDZhEYaChSMIT \ n \ 1yu \ M \ M \ N \ N \ B \ B
!? Keyboard_layout_3 = @ # $% & 123 \ n- = в„– / + () 456 \ n,; ':. "* 789 \ n \ B \ B \ MM 0 \ N \ N

Rep: (5)
Here is my version of raskladki.Sdelal under him (more like a standard keyboard) -can someone like ...

keyboard_layout_1 = ytsukengshschz \ nfyvaproldzh \ nyachsmitbhe \ n \ 2u \ M \ M \ N \ N \ B \ B
keyboard_layout_2 = YTSUKENGSHSCHZ \ nFYVAPROLDZh \ nYaChSMITBHE \ n \ 1yu \ M \ M \ N \ N \ B \ B
!? Keyboard_layout_3 = @ # $% & 123 \ n- = в„– / + () 456 \ n,; ':. "* 789 \ n \ B \ B \ MM \ N \ N00

Rep: (1)
something I do not understand where switching to the Latin alphabet in the layout ushankov'a ??
kind of Fukue developer should be present /M..dlya functional layouts change, and now only tsiferno-character tab, and all

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 18:43