> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

58 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TeXet NaviPad TM-7045 3G - Discussion | Tablet 7 "
feodorka
Message#1
05.07.13, 09:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 05.08.08

DiscussionTeXet NaviPad TM-7045 3G
PictureNaviPad TM-7045 3G
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
From personal experience
Firmware

In this topic are allForum Rules!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedgrafom - 19.10.17, 06:55
Reason for editing: CWM-recovery
Chrome_spb
Message#42
13.08.13, 12:28
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 87
Check in: 16.12.07
Sony xperia l

Dear owners of this device, a huge request to you to take four photos: a photo of an A4 sheet with text, a photo of a small object at a distance of 20-30 cm from the camera (mouse, mug, etc.), a photo of an object from a distance of several meters (a large cabinet or a car, for example, and, finally, a landscape photograph (forest, sky, etc. with an “infinite” focus). I know that the camera has a camera without autofocus and is aware that the tablet is not a camera, however at the moment it is slightly Is not a decisive factor. Many thanks!

ZY In order not to clutter up the topic, you can throw off the photos in the LAN, thanks again!
Myquest
Message#43
13.08.13, 13:39
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 10.08.11

The tablet's iron is good - moderately fast, the screen, though tft, is quite decent, all communications work fine, the battery (especially after 8041) pleases, no fads, I don’t use the camera (the camera is good), a thin and stylish case.

However, I can not express an unequivocal opinion about the firmware. I wrote here earlier about it. Unsuccessful division of memory, tightly fixed priority of the built-in sd card over the external one. For example, third-party skins for SmartKeyboard are only seen when / skins is on the embedded map, and not on the external ...

Some applications transferred to the external card sometimes disappear. Removed, they say, the application and that's it .. One shortcut on the screen. You have to re-install. Now I found that such applications are still hanging in the list of applications, but like zombies, without their own labels. Restarting the tablet returned all the allegedly deleted applications to the place .. Strange.

Plus, third-party applications are no longer installed withsavagemessiahzine.com. I wanted to install framaroot, but it was not there .. The Install button does not work.

But otherwise, the firmware is not buggy. Put Nova - well, happy.

Post has been editedMyquest - 13.08.13, 13:41
vi1301
Message#44
15.08.13, 08:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 23.07.13

At the expense of the battery - no one had a glitch with the level of charge ??

It was about 40%. Rebooted - 1%. I did not charge for a long time, I kept 1%. then the charge went off. quickly gained 15%. after a reboot, the charge from 15% jumped by 65%.
Myquest
Message#45
16.08.13, 01:16
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 10.08.11

vi1301 @ 15.8.2013, 9:13*
At the expense of the battery - no one had a glitch with the level of charge ??

It was about 40%. Rebooted - 1%. I did not charge for a long time, I kept 1%. then the charge went off. quickly gained 15%. after a reboot, the charge from 15% jumped by 65%.

No, it was not. Battery pleases.
Serg__22
Message#46
16.08.13, 14:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 27.11.10

Guys tell me at the expense of the battery, how many hours will the hd video hold?
HTC Leo T8585
Message#47
18.08.13, 09:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1471
Check in: 19.08.12

Something you have deaf. A firmware or root, whoever is engaged ???
luk44
Message#48
18.08.13, 11:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 07.04.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 718

Can this tablet simultaneously with navigation work as a DVR? Iron enough? If anyone tried, write down the quality of the video. Or throw off in a personal sample video.
Again with a cover like? Has anyone picked up something? And with car charging and mounting in the car like?

Post has been editedluk44 - 18.08.13, 11:23
KirovTeSS
Message#49
18.08.13, 17:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 30.06.08
teXet NaviPad 3G TM-7045

Maybe I don’t understand what it is .. but I couldn’t download a pdf file with size of 346mb ... I wrote - there is not enough memory, although the flash drive for 2 gigabytes is almost empty, and in the main memory (about 300mb free) of the phone, all programs that were preinstalled before shopping ..
PS with battery glitches were not
PS2 this week (if it works), then I’ll test it as a navigator (I’ve already bought the original charge, I’m planning to use anti-glare captivity and a mount) and accomplish my goal

Post has been editedKirovTeSS - 18.08.13, 17:21
luk44
Message#50
19.08.13, 21:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 07.04.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 718

KiroveTss, about auto-charge in more detail, pliz
feodorka
Message#51
22.08.13, 16:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 05.08.08

also interested in what other than the original can be charged.
I bought a 300W inverter in the car, what to do ...

For some reason, I began to catch satellites unstably. catches, then loses, catches again
maybe because of memory clogged ...
Initially, as soon as Navitel set, everything worked elegantly

Post has been editedfeodorka - 22.08.13, 16:59
byxlobot
Message#52
24.08.13, 21:55
i am robat
[offline]

Messages 2200
Check in: 26.05.10
LG GW620

Update the post (2014.10.21).I do not own this tablet anymore. Somehow suddenly he began to hang from me, 3-4 months after the purchase. Two times handed over to the service, once returned - the type is healthy. Re-passed the next day, 20 days and a refund.
First impressions after purchase
I got the device, it was 75% charged. I connected a lenovo to a charger, a lenovo cable too - charged up to 100 per hour. Ruth got throughframaroot, press Boromir and all the world :) Right nowtitaniumI make a full backup, and I will continue to poke around. There is a hardware button Back and Reset. They write that there is no light sensor, but there is an auto-brightness setting in the menu, it works like (maybe through the front camera). The texet caption on the back is grooved, controversial decision.Proximity and light sensor, to the left of the speaker (look at the sun), and also checked their work with the programMySensors. There is also a magnetic sensor (compass?) Flash on the rear of the camera there. The rear speaker is loud, the top (telephone) speaker is quite quiet. First impressions on the first start - some minor brakes. Then it seemed to be normal. He took off the factory film (there are inscriptions on it, and through it reacts badly to touch) - the screen is very glossy, slandered in a flash, I don’t know how it will be as a navigator. WorthYandex ShellStock launcher android + software yandex search and mail, a bit of software (incomplete 2 application screens in the menu). Buttons back, home and settings - soft, hide the screen. The instructions indicate the screen size 1024 * 600 (4*3) - frank blooper (Yes, I read the instructions). So everything.
Second impressions after purchase.
Upd1.In the off state, Power + volume down - Factory Mode - various hardware tests. Do not rush to press everything, you can format the flash drive. Power + Volume Up - Recovery Mode (3e recovery there). It is possible to install an update, erase the data (format the device), clear the cache, save and restore (from saving) User data. The firmware manual is suitable for other MTK devices, for exampleP770 firmware. Try to pour someone else's recovery CWM - it did not work, I returned it. In the header there is a link to ftp texet, all the firmware files are posted there.Mobileuncle toolsAllows you to make a copy of your IMEI (I recommend before experimenting). Save your firmware with installed programs can be a programOnline Nandroid Backup. Catastrophically little memory for programs. We useagain experience Lenovo P770ATTENTION! All data will be erased, make a copy. I made a patch internal memory 2gb, internal SD card 600mb. It turned out 1.97gb internal memory, 668mb internal SD.
Screenshots of tests and other
Tests, screenshots.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
After the update, Antutu began to show 8574 parrots.
Attached Image
Unusual chip - a virtual CD-ROM. I have one PDF file there, something about the microus wire.
Attached Image
Memory titles deliver of course. After redistribution.
Attached Image
Splattered screen
Attached Image
Photos from fashion factor
Attached Image
When charging the device does not heat up, and during normal operation, too. With GPS, it heats up a little (if the screen is on), but not critical. If charging is connected, the screen and GPS are turned on - then the heating is already strong. Has been such a crap, something with fonts. It was a normal font size (the default is large). This is the second time. Fast reboot helps.
a photo
Attached Image
18.09. I will add a review. Sms come 5-10-15 times the same thing. What a balance, what messages from other people, banks and so on. I checked 2 sim cards - MTS and Beeline. In other devices, the same sims behave decently. Conclusion? The jamb of the device. Wi-Fi catches well, better than Lenovo P770, 3G seemed worse (again, than lenovo). It stopped at the launcherNova- lags and slowdowns are gone. We mainly use the tablet as a book reader, internet, skype. By the way, about skype. For some reason, when I call, I hear the interlocutor only in the "conversational" (upper) speaker. Switching during a call to Skype (there is an icon) - does not help. The video quality seems to be tolerable, the interlocutors do not complain. Calls from him too, I do, I hold at my ear) I can hardly hear, I have to do my hand with a boat, the microphone is located unsuccessfully or just low-sensitivity. Well, what else to write. Like that the back cover is metal, it pleasantly cools. Thin, comfortable to hold. I like that charging is usual microUSB, that is GPS. This is, in my opinion, my fifth tablet, and, it seems, I'm not in a hurry to sell it :) Everything pleases, and especially the price. I bought for 4490r.
Symptoms at the time of delivery to repair - the tablet is lying, no one touches it - you take to turn it on - but it does not turn on. After the reset, it turns on and works, for a while, again before falling asleep. After - again does not turn on from standby mode. Firmware did not solve the case, I repeat.

Post has been editedbyxlobot - 21.10.14, 11:52
Reason for editing: Links to programs, added a review
byxlobot
Message#53
27.08.13, 04:44
i am robat
[offline]

Messages 2200
LG GW620

hour GPS programs Maitrek and Yandex maps have set the battery at 30 percent. Chest. Well, we can swing. : lol:
Skype version 3.2 could not start. 4th is not at all happy.
mega_moose
Message#54
28.08.13, 17:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 27.05.09

Good afternoon, dear.
Does anyone have a thread with a similar glitch with headphones:
I connect when both relatives and non-relatives (I tried 3 options) the main sound does not turn off, but in headphones the sound goes in parallel and is quite quiet. Maybe someone will advise. Or am I stupid, somewhere there is a hardware switch? In general, a couple of days before the end of 2 weeks after purchase, I would like to understand whether you need to change or have a cure for curved hands: rolleyes:
MeNtAz [cyg]
Message#55
28.08.13, 21:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 13.07.11
Google nexus 5

byxlobot
As I understand it, you did it without recovery and backup? But how then 11 point (Make Wipe>>Factory Reset, and restore Backup)?
Ie, I put root, I download the program, we select a fad, I reboot, and that's it?
byxlobot
Message#56
29.08.13, 12:05
i am robat
[offline]

Messages 2200
LG GW620

MeNtAz [cyg] @ 08.29.2013, 0:37*
byxlobot
As I understand it, you did it without recovery and backup? But how then 11 point (Make Wipe>>Factory Reset, and restore Backup)?
Ie, I put root, I download the program, we select a fad, I reboot, and that's it?

In regular recovery there is a save and restore function. out of habit, I made all titan mind. backed up everything and restored as needed
lbelka
Message#57
29.08.13, 14:39
Novice
[online]

Messages 39
Check in: 14.01.13
Lenovo S850

Who will tell me why when I go into the recovery, I have a green man with a red exclamation mark? Root is received.
MeNtAz [cyg]
Message#58
29.08.13, 17:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Google nexus 5

byxlobot
I'm not talking about backup, figs with it, on these applications ... but can you do wipe Factory Reset there? write then step by step what you did please

Post has been editedMeNtAz [cyg] - 29.08.13, 17:30
HTC Leo T8585
Message#59
29.08.13, 17:31
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1471
Check in: 19.08.12

Who will tell me why when I go into the recovery, I have a green man with a red exclamation mark? Root is received.

Because, you need a custom Recovery.

Post has been editedHTC Leo T8585 - 29.08.13, 17:33
lbelka
Message#60
29.08.13, 17:51
Novice
[online]

Messages 39
Check in: 14.01.13
Lenovo S850

HTC Leo T8585 @ 08.29.2013, 18:31*
Because, you need a custom Recovery.

Then tell me where to get it and how to install it.
MeNtAz [cyg]
Message#61
29.08.13, 17:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Google nexus 5

HTC Leo T8585,
where to get it?
teXet