> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star Q9000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (39)
DiscussionStar Q9000
PictureQ9000
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
Device characteristics
ModelQ9000
Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz
SIM card: 2 SIM, 1 Micro SIM
Black colour
operating system:
OS Android 4.2
Processor (CPU): MTK6589 1.2GHz, GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP
Built-in memory (ROM): 4GB
Random Access Memory (RAM): 1GB
Display
Size: 5 inches (inch)
Screen type: IPS, capacitive screen, multitouch
Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels (HD)
Format support
Ringtones: Polyphony / MP3
Audio files: MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
Video Files: 3GP / MPEG4
Image: JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / GIF
Text files: TXT / CHM / DOC / HTML
FM Radio: Yes
Headphone Input: 3.5mm
Memory card support: microSD up to 16GB
Camera: front 8MP, rear 13MP
Flash: there is
Autofocus: there is
Language support: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, French, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek,Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Korea, Simplified / Traditional Chinese
Messaging: SMS / MMS
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 2.0
Accelerometer: Yes
Multitouch: Yes, 5 simultaneous touches
Dimensions: 143 x 75 x 10.5mm
Weight: 180g
Battery life: 2500 mAh (2 ~ 3 days)
Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional Information:
Useful
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:05
Reason for editing: firmware

Rep: (13)
frenzyen
what are your impressions? How is the screen? Chinese junk installed a lot?

Rep: (69)
Vital_ya, one software from Chinese garbage + Chinese keyboard, the rest is bare cyan. The stock film, which is out of the box, full of slag, I advise you to immediately throw it away - stupid the touch and it is scratched even from the fabric .. I received Ruth today, without recovery, it’s still hard, after an incredible somehow scary.

Rep: (13)
And what went in the kit? My order should have a stylus. If so, how is he? My stylus is not friends with my Ruika, albeit for capacitive sensors ...

Rep: (10)
frenzyen
What is your impression of the phone? Are there any broken pixels on the screen? How real is the camera? Which seller did you buy this phone from?

Vital_ya, no stylus included.
rrock for me so for the money norms. I did not find dead pixels. There is a slideshow in the viewfinder, but this may also be due to the stock being deleted. I took with Ali.

On the antitude gives 12.5k parrots, which in principle will do.
As for the slideshow, it turned out that this is in low light + autofocus.

Today I made a backup on it, put the patched boot and recovery .. everything is ok in general ..
I just noticed that the mobile Internet does not plow, and what I can’t understand

Post has been editedfrenzyen - 30.07.13, 18:57

Rep: (1)
Today I made a backup on it, put the patched boot and recovery ..

Comrade! Give instructions on how to put the root and recovery! And in general, describe all the machinations and adventures with the telephon please.

Rep: (3)
I just noticed that the mobile Internet does not plow, and what I can’t understand
Therefore, it probably does not work.

Therefore, it probably does not work.

Why so?
Ondav972, everything is done from mtk droid tools, I could not make friends with sp flash tool, although firewood norms work.

Comrades, who already have this device, what kind of operator are you using? Is there anyone who uses beeline and does the data transfer work normally?

And yet, anyone with the device is right all right, drain the backup, you need to test ..

Post has been editedfrenzyen - 01.08.13, 06:12

Rep: (0)
data transfer works fine with the second microsymbol, for me, beeline calls for Internet mts everything works fine

Frenzyen @ 08/01/2013, 05:35*
everything is done from mtk droid tools, I could not make friends with sp flash tool, although firewood norms work.

I have a program that the phone is not connected! what to do? How to make a root on it?

Hard__Candy,
just for an Internet I have a beeline, and the Chinese are not friends with it. There is a solution?
I don’t remember how the topic was called here, but the program I called geno. google.
and by the way, put the normal firewood and turn on debugging.

Today I got a phone. The camera is frontal 2 megapixels, rear 8. It feels nice to the touch, the assembly is good, not heavy, not thick ... I checked Wi-Fi, bluetooth, everything works fine. Mobile connection is good, mobile Internet is working. Root was already standing. The screen quality is good, there are no dead pixels.

The result of AnTuTu Benchmark is 12,525 parrots.

Post has been editedparadox911 - 02.08.13, 14:12

paradox911,
What is your sim for internet?

Rep: (10)
paradox911,
And where did you get the phone? Do not tell me the sale: blush:

Frenzyen @ 08/02/2013, 17:12*
What is your sim for internet?

I connected through 2 slot (regular SIM) using MTS, the first slot has not been tested yet, since I don’t want to trim the SIM card yet, EDGE works well.

Rrock @ 08/02/2013, 17:26*
And where did you get the phone? Do not tell me the sale: blush:

I took a Panda on the Happy Hour stock for $ 156, walked 30 days. Includes 2 batteries, headphones, usb cable, protective film and EU power adapter.

I asked sellers on Ali about the firmware, one agreed to take the firmware from suppliers and share it if I buy from him ... a tricky bug ... on the Panda there is still silence about the firmware ...

Rep: (3)
since I don’t want to cut the SIM card yet
What is it - you can just cut it off and me at MTS is absolutely not necessary?

praktik31,
Yes

Today I ordered this miracle of technology. Tell me how it feels thick, 10.5 mm no matter how?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 09:18