> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star Q9000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (39)
DiscussionStar Q9000
PictureQ9000
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
Device characteristics
ModelQ9000
Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz
SIM card: 2 SIM, 1 Micro SIM
Black colour
operating system:
OS Android 4.2
Processor (CPU): MTK6589 1.2GHz, GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP
Built-in memory (ROM): 4GB
Random Access Memory (RAM): 1GB
Display
Size: 5 inches (inch)
Screen type: IPS, capacitive screen, multitouch
Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels (HD)
Format support
Ringtones: Polyphony / MP3
Audio files: MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
Video Files: 3GP / MPEG4
Image: JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / GIF
Text files: TXT / CHM / DOC / HTML
FM Radio: Yes
Headphone Input: 3.5mm
Memory card support: microSD up to 16GB
Camera: front 8MP, rear 13MP
Flash: there is
Autofocus: there is
Language support: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, French, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek,Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Korea, Simplified / Traditional Chinese
Messaging: SMS / MMS
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 2.0
Accelerometer: Yes
Multitouch: Yes, 5 simultaneous touches
Dimensions: 143 x 75 x 10.5mm
Weight: 180g
Battery life: 2500 mAh (2 ~ 3 days)
Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional Information:
Useful
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:05
Reason for editing: firmware

Hard__Candy @ 08.07.2013, 11:27*
You better tell me where you can buy a display on it with a tachim assembly)) these pixels annoy me ...

Here I have to Articlespraktik31 totally agree ... I have to have a smart sellers, it's definitely, because the display it will find a problem .... because he recently appeared firm - the manufacturer is not so well-known, vendors are not so much the support no .. . I've even firmware on the smart so far been unable to find what really nothing to talk about the details for him ...

Rep: (1230)
M
Topic moved to subsection"Chinese devices" .

Rep: (0)
Hard__Candy @ 05.07.2013, 17:48*
on screen broken pix rather even strip due to the density piksiley hardly noticeable on the entire length but on top of 10 mm and 5 mm at the bottom can be seen

The same problem: green stripes on top and bottom is closer to the right ... Apparently the party was.
After "warming up" pixels JScreenFix'om or NFS'koy disappear almost completely, but then appear again.

Rep: (3)
The same problem: green stripes on top and bottom is closer to the right ... Apparently the party was.
After "warming up" pixels JScreenFix'om or NFS'koy disappear almost completely, but then appear again.
In what store bought?

Rep: (0)
praktik31 @ 11.07.2013, 22:03*
In what store bought?

TOPPHONE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Ali.
The body is able to a quick sbanchit man who said that he did not interfere with these strips: rolleyes:
Now think: is happy to try and book this unit again, it was too tempted by the price.

:) try to Apollo as possible.

Rep: (1)
People and firmware on it where to look awake? I ordered, waiting, and already think Ruth put the firmware where to take ... from other similar models fit or not ...

My already imported to Moscow's cool: happy:

Ondav972 @ 19.07.2013, 14:29*
People and firmware on it where to look awake? I ordered, waiting, and already think Ruth put the firmware where to take ... from other similar models fit or not ...

I strongly advise you not to be sewn left other models of firmware (90% get a brick). At the expense of the firmware searches, I'm here to ask Pande on the topic, said that the firmware they have not yet, waiting for from the manufacturer. Guys who ordered from other retailers, such as Ali, ask, can they have information about the firmware? If so, please share with the public. And something like that is sad is it suddenly happens, and there is nothing to sew ...

Rep: (12)
Now personally I do not like flashing a Samsung, which here and there, it would be better was the standard androidovskaya ...... I can understand if the phone - Samsung clone, but here at all neither here nor there ...... .. of course this can be solved by replacing the launcher, but still would like to have at least a couple of stable custom firmware for it, and with it until tight and not the fact that something will change for the better ......)))

Rep: (1)
paradox911 @ 19.07.2013, 20:07*
Guys who ordered from other retailers, such as Ali, ask, can they have information about the firmware?

I asked 2 sellers Ali, a loud silence I had the answer. Apparently this phone is quite fresh. Interestingly, Stara have a website? Who knows where all people take their firmware?
Here is the answer found: Does the site have Star producer?
Site from the manufacturer does not. Star Washer collect several different firms

Post has been editedOdnd972 - 21.07.13, 12:16

sv0l04 @ 20.07.2013, 15:32*
Now personally I do not like flashing a Samsung, which here and there, it would be better was the standard androidovskaya ...... I can understand if the phone - Samsung clone, but here at all neither here nor there ...... .. of course this can be solved by replacing the launcher, but still would like to have at least a couple of stable custom firmware for it, and with it until tight and not the fact that something will change for the better ......)))

Yes, there is just a problem that even the drain firmware so far been unable to find custom ... especially not to find ...

Ondav972 @ 21.07.2013, 12:15*
Who knows where all people take their firmware?

That's just the trouble is that people do not have their firmware, I clambered all Internet and not a hint of the firmware for this model ...

Skazhite and where slot microsomes - he for GSM and WCDMA? and how convenient it is the solution? those. if you want to change SIM cards mestami- not happen :)) and how calls are displayed? in a sense - when you call one simke- what happens when a call to the other? as well as with smskami and the Internet?

Rep: (13)
praktik31 @ 23.07.2013, 14:52*
Skazhite and where slot microsomes - he for GSM and WCDMA?

I will support the issue. Interested - Mikros for 2G-3G or 2G only?

Post has been editedVital_ya - 24.07.13, 14:48

Vital_ya @ 24.07.2013, 14:48*
Quote (praktik31 @ 23.07.2013, 14:52) skazhite and where slot microsomes - he for GSM and WCDMA Stand by question. Interested - Mikros for 2G-3G or 2G only?

Here is the answer to your question about the GSM / WCDMA

Hard__Candy @ 08.07.2013, 11:27*
Cover the touch rubberized, contrary to the SIM cardsMicro for GSM \ WCDMAthe secondnormal GSM

and how calls are displayed? in a sense - when you call one simke- what happens when a call to the other? as well as with smskami and the Internet?
and it's like?

praktik31,
when talking to one another sim card is not available. It is now all wrong.

And this "missing" call later on displays?

It depends on the operator.

Rep: (69)
Came today this device .. In general the device is very good-looking, but with rekaveri Route pomuchat =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 3:21