> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star Q9000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (39)
DiscussionStar Q9000
PictureQ9000
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
Device characteristics
ModelQ9000
Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz
SIM card: 2 SIM, 1 Micro SIM
Black colour
operating system:
OS Android 4.2
Processor (CPU): MTK6589 1.2GHz, GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP
Built-in memory (ROM): 4GB
Random Access Memory (RAM): 1GB
Display
Size: 5 inches (inch)
Screen type: IPS, capacitive screen, multitouch
Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels (HD)
Format support
Ringtones: Polyphony / MP3
Audio files: MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
Video Files: 3GP / MPEG4
Image: JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / GIF
Text files: TXT / CHM / DOC / HTML
FM Radio: Yes
Headphone Input: 3.5mm
Memory card support: microSD up to 16GB
Camera: front 8MP, rear 13MP
Flash: there is
Autofocus: there is
Language support: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, French, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek,Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Korea, Simplified / Traditional Chinese
Messaging: SMS / MMS
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 2.0
Accelerometer: Yes
Multitouch: Yes, 5 simultaneous touches
Dimensions: 143 x 75 x 10.5mm
Weight: 180g
Battery life: 2500 mAh (2 ~ 3 days)
Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional Information:
Useful
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:05
Reason for editing: firmware

I ordered myself such a smartphone on the Panda, if there are owners of this device, sign off, share your impressions, as there is very little information in the internet ...

Rep: (3)
I think the owners still NO. he just appeared. Of the benefits are the camera at 8 and 13 megapixels, respectively. two good batteries. It is unknown what glass and how quickly it is scratched

Rep: (0)
there are owners!)) and so the words wow and so on and so on can’t even describe the coolness of this unit for the money !! I don’t understand with cameras, the attuntu shows 9 and 8 megapixels although the architecture should be 8 and 2, respectively, the camera settings show 13 !!)) I ordered from Blagoveshchensk accordingly with an overpayment ((the truth came quickly in a week. And now about the sad !!! !! On the screen, broken pixels, or rather, even a strip due to the density of pixels, is almost invisible over the entire length, but at the top 10 mm and below 5 mm you can see (((very upset ... I’m not lucky as always ((but I don’t does not affect ... result: DEVICE 10 out of 5 !!!! general impressions, taking into account the opportunity for 4 ((

Post has been editedHard__Candy - 05.07.13, 12:51

tell me about the glass. Is it badly scratched or not? how long does the battery hold. I basically have such questions.

I don `t know what to say about the glass immediately stuck on the film that came in the kit .. the battery is healthy, although I judge after talking with the ACER A200 tablet, and so, with active use, one and a half times longer, at first glance it works ...

Is the film immediately included or ordered separately? How much does the battery keep in hours, both with active and weak use?

And how thick is it? Isn't he too fat? In the specimen indicated 10.5mm, thick, pancake.

And how thick is it? Isn't he too fat? In the specimen indicated 10.5mm, thick, pancake.

I had a Hero 9300+ 10.2 mm, in general, it is acceptable ... I do not think that 0.3 mm will spoil the picture ... although according to other data, the thickness is 10.7 mm ... this is already a bit worse, but in general, nothing critical, we look at the price-quality ratio, in my opinion it is excellent ...

Posted 05/07/2013 20:47:

tell me about the glass. Is it badly scratched or not? how long does the battery hold. I basically have such questions.

The glass is apparently the same as the other smartphones of the same type, of course it is scratched, but not much, and if used carefully, then there will be no problems at all ... And judging by the battery capacity, a day or two, with an average load, should be enough.

Praktik31 @ 07/05/2013, 17:03*
Is the film immediately included or ordered separately?

The film is included, as well as headphones, a charger, a USB cable and2 batteries (and this is very good, as recently, with two batteries, phones are selling less and less, you have to order separately) ...

normal thickness is not more than all the others. glass and its strength is more important)))

8 and 13 megapixel camera

It’s hard to believe it honestly ... most likely interpolation, but in reality there’s just 2 and 8 megapixels, which in my opinion is not so bad ...

Posted 05/07/2013 21:03:

normal thickness is not more than all the others. glass and its strength is more important)))

This is not a gorilla voice, so it's better not to test with blows to the corner of the table)) ordinary glass, no frills)

And what about sims? 1 ordinary and another micro-sim? And microsim for fuels and lubricants or SDMA,

And how is the back cover to the touch? plastic or as rubberized?

And what about sims? 1 ordinary and another micro-sim? And microsim for fuels and lubricants or SDMA,

The first one is normal (for GSM \ WCDMA), the second one is micro (only GSM)

with a cover what? what to touch?

with a cover what? what to touch?

But I can’t say this, I don’t have a phone on my hands, he is still on the way, I think this question will be answered by the respectedHard__Candy

I join the waiting time ... I ordered a buysku with a coupon of $ 171

the lid is rubberized to the touch, with SIM cards on the contrary micro for GSM \ WCDMA, the second is usually GSM

You better tell me where you can buy a display on it with a tachim assembly)) these pixels annoy me ...

Post has been editedHard__Candy - 08.07.13, 11:28

YOU what ?? !! Return the phone either for exchange or for money !!

Rep: (113)
Reider45 @ 07/08/2013, 00:54*
I join the waiting time ... I ordered a buysku with a coupon of $ 171

Whoo .. on Ali from APOLLOSHOW is now at 160. Another 12 hours discount

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 01:46