> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M7 Pro - Talk | Tablet, 8.9 "

Rep: (42)
DiscussionPiPO Max M7 Pro
PicturePiPO Max M7 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Video reviews:
Purchase:
Before buying ask about the availability of the items you need.

1.GeekBuying (free shipping to Russia and Ukraine mail Singapore - SG post)
$ 5 coupon for the 3G version: FXNPIVKF
Pipo M7Pro-3G (black)
Pipo M7Pro-3G (white)
$ 5 coupon for WIFI version: NCNLTUZR
Pipo M7Pro-WIFI (Black)
Pipo M7Pro-WIFI (white)

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/PiPO-M7-Pro...1132643390.html
Additional Information:
A source of information
Pipo official website Chinese forum Pipo Attached fileManual (RU) Max-M7 pro.pdf(2.22 MB)

Question: how to switch from pipo launcher to a standard?
Answer: "Settings" =>"Applications" =>"All" =>"Pipo Family Launcher" =>"Clear defaults" after the release of the settings select the default.
Compare diagonal: 10.1 "vs 8.9
Attached Image
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:39
Reason for editing: to eliminate the violations in the cap

Rep: (0)
sadoff @ 08.07.2013, 16:01*
There are 10 "- PiPo M9Pro

Thanks for the tip. I will follow the release of this model.

Rep: (325)
One Chinese woman wrote that is already available M7 1280x800. Here I think ... In the screen (basically poydetb my daughter R7300 with zhe rules) and battery (with a lower resolution on the idea of ​​time is not reduced) like no other differences?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFSFmuiaA5EChinaman promised in late June release model.

HappiLogDog, what is it? YouTube blocked me

HappiLogDog @ 09.07.2013, 22:38*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFSFmuiaA5EChinaman promised in late June release model.

This video is already onfirst page

Post has been editedsadoff - 10.07.13, 01:50

Rep: (5)
washed down with a theme PiPO M9 pro

SIM card slot is provided? : Blush:

Aleksij43 @ 17.07.2013, 10:46*
SIM card slot is provided?

As if, judging by the photos devaysa seen that this same slot gash

Post has been editedAmphitrion - 17.07.13, 11:49

Rep: (177)
Aleksij43, in the 3G version of the YES

spanch_bobr, and himself that way?

Rep: (5)
PUHH123 @ 17.07.2013, 12:49*
and himself that way?

time on such organizational sessions is missing. Only interested in the quality of the screen image PiPO M9 pro

Post has been editedspanch_bobr - 18.07.13, 20:44

Rep: (177)
spanch_bobr, fumbled for taobao there in lots full of real Fotaki

Rep: (60)
At the office. website PIPO finally a description of M7pro.
We lookhere...
;)

van7777 @ 19.07.2013, 07:33*
Look here ...

The devil did not have time = (

Rep: (13)
see if Sehr gut, it'll take)

Rep: (73)
van7777 @ 19.07.2013, 07:33*
Look here ...

It is not only a description, but the firmware posted
nimble but: D

rebis14 @ 19.07.2013, 22:05*
It is not only a description, but the firmware posted
but nimble

I understand it is the factory, so what's the use of it is not enough, unless someone with his ROOTom zaporet
Pi.Sya. Incidentally note firmware for 3g tablet

Post has been editedAmphitrion - 20.07.13, 11:28

Rep: (11)
Himself forward when prompted, gps and 3g with a full-screen HD. Excellent model, perfect.

Amphitrion @ 20.07.2013, 11:27*
I understand it is the factory, so what's the use of it is not enough, unless someone with his ROOTom zaporet

What's the use?
Custom firmware for your opinion on what basis do the nucleus where take and where are Ruth?

Post has been editedsadoff - 20.07.13, 11:58

Ali has lots on claiming what is available. Plus, as I recall, there was information that on receipt of warehouses will be on 20 July. In connection with this, who can advise the seller?

botat186 @ 21.07.2013, 07:02*
At Ali has lots who say that are in stock
At the barn, too, is written ...: D
Ask yourself, though they still believe it is impossible. I was told that would be available next week. This is me for the "PRO" version say

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 19:57