> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

533 pagesV  « < 531 532 533 »  

> THL W200 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "
Stelve
Message#1
02.07.13, 13:32
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 287
Check in: 08.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

DiscussionTHL W200
PictureTHL W200
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Miui firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Features and photos:
Attached Image

Main settings:
Processor: MediaTek MT6589T, ARMv7 Processor rev2 (v7l), QuadCore, with a frequency of 1.5 GHz
Number of cores: 4
Graphics processor: PowerVR SGX 544MP, OpenGL ES 2.0
RAM Memory: 1 GB
Internal memory: 8 GB
Memory card slot: microSD / SDHC (max 32 GB)
Display: 5 ’’ inches, IPS matrix, resolution 1280x720 pxl, 5 point multi-touch
Camera: main - 8 Mpxl (autofocus, flash) / front - 5 Mpxl
Standards: GSM (2G) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA (3G) 850/2100 MHz
Operating system: Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
Communications: WiFi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth v 4.0, built-in 3G module
Interfaces: microUSB, 3.5 mm. mini jack
Battery: rechargeable Li-ion battery, capacity 1800 mAh.
Dimensions: 144x73x9.9 mm.
Weight: 155 gr.
Extra options:
Two active SIM cards
Satellite navigation: GPS / A-GPS
Video call support
Proximity sensor, light sensor
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Automatic image rotation (G-Sensor)
Internet: WAP, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +, email POP / SMTP, email IMAP4, HTML
FM radio (with headset connected)
Supported formats:
Video: MP4, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, MKV, FLV ...
Audio: MP3, AMR, AAC, ASF, Ape, Flac ...
Audio call: MP3, AAC, ASF ...
Additional Information:
engineering menu: * # 15963 # *
English test menu * # 36951 # *

Useful
Reviews
Personal experience
Known Issues
Welcome to the club of the owners of this unit;)
Curator - Alexnight
K
The curator of the topic is temporarily absent from the forum.
For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 22.11.17, 07:09
Reason for editing: Repair the power button
pisy1ka
Message#10642
16.01.19, 21:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 14.01.19
Apple iPhone XR

Hi people!
Thl w200, was flashed under hts, then under sony, then under lewa, now it is Lenovo.
Tanchik is alive, the phone is brand new almost, but in toys, there is a bug.
I downloaded the program in order to find out how many taps the phone supports simultaneously, a total of 10.
New toy (Standoff2) and others, when, I suppose I hold the joystick walk, and then press the shooting button, then: the touch that was on the walk button disappears for milliseks. at the top of the joystick responsible for control.
BUT! So not every time, about 2 times out of 10, the touchpad works normally, holding 2 touches at the same time.
Guys, I ask you, help, this is very furious, playing anrial, even though this half-brick in the wall send.If it is not difficult for you, write in VK.
https://vk.com/blatnoyck

Post has been editedpisy1ka - 16.01.19, 21:46
Reason for editing: I rarely fly to the site, but in VK 24/7
ZoDo
Message#10643
18.01.19, 11:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 19.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

* pisy1ka, there was such a bug, it is available on all firmware. To be able to play at least somehow, you need to put your fingers on the screen in a certain sequence.

Now I do not remember exactly the approximate description:
There are two fingers, one on the joystick (D) the other on the buttons (K)
1. Touching finger K, not letting go touch D. finger can be removed, D let it not come off the screen. All, pressing K does not reset D

The second option is the same, but first you touch D

Unsubscribe if it works
TransIndy
Message#10644
23.03.19, 20:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Check in: 16.01.10
Thl w200

Today I found a funny chip for my w200 (but it works on all android phones starting from version 4.1) - access to safe mode (as in computers with Windows). To do this, when the device is turned on, you press the power button without releasing, you wait until the shutdown selection menu appears (shutdown, recovery, restart, etc.), there you click on the “Shutdown” mode and hold down, a notification will appear that "Safe mode". Click OK and reboots into this very mode (at the bottom of the screen will be the line "Safe Mode"). In this mode, third-party applications will not start, you can delete any application (even if it was not deleted in the normal mode), and you can compare the performance of the device with the normal mode (with additionally installed applications) and the safe mode (only what is put together with ). If the performance increases dramatically, then it makes sense to look for the cause in the pre-installed applications (deleting in turn, starting with the installed ones).
The chip is good, even if you have no THL-phone for a long time.
What confuses me is why no one has mentioned this before either here in the three topics about w200 or on other resources, including other devices .. I accidentally found out only today, I checked it works on w200.

--------------------
It's never too late!
Thl

533 pagesV  « < 531 532 533 » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 06:29