Tronsmart T428 Quad Core - Discussion | TV Box on a chip Rockchip RK3188

Rep: (280)
Tronsmart T428 Quad Core, RK3188, Android 4.2, 2 Gb / 8Gb

Description Tronsmart T428 and similar devices based RK3188
Tronsmart T428 is a device all in one tv :
- Internet TV set-top box android. Internet access from the TV screen. Viewing sites, social networking chat, news, weather and more.
- Media player full hd 1080p. Plays online videos from most websites. Youtube, VK, ivi, megogo, and others. Supports Flash Player. Play media files from local media.
- Game console games for android. Due to its performance supports the most demanding games and applications.
- Mini PC. Android set-top box for the TV. Most of the applications are available from the millionth collection of the Google Play Store. Office, internet, media, entertainment, and many others.

Characteristics of Internet TV set-top boxes for Tronsmart T428 :
Processor: RK3188 28nm quad-core, ARM Cortex-A9, 1,8 GHz Max
Graphics Processing Unit: GPU Mali-400 MP4, 533, quad.
RAM: Hynix DDR3 2GB, the frequency of 1333 MHz
Internal memory: 8GB NAND Flash,
Support Micro SD card (TF) up to32 GB.
WLAN and Bluetooth: Broadcom AP6330, Support for Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0

Ports :
1 * USB USB 2.0 Host
1 * Micro USB power connector
1 * Micro SD card slot, support up to 32GB
1 * HDMI 1.4 (Video and Audio)

Multi-language support including Russian.

Media :
Video Decoding: Mpeg1 / 2 / 4.H.264, VC-1, DivX, Xvid, RM8 / 9/10, VP6,
Video formats: MKV, TS, TP, M2TS, RM / RMVB, BD-ISO, AVI, MPG, VOB, DAT, ASF, TRP, FLV and other formats full.
Audio decoding: LPCM, FLAC, HE-AAC
Audio formats: MP3, OGG, WMA, WMAPRO
Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SUB
Picture: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG

Support for Skype video conferencing (Need to connect an external webcam with microphone).

In set :
1 * Tronsmart T428 Internet set-top box for TV.
1 * HDMI cable.
1 * Power Adapter
1 * USB cable
1 * Manual in English.

Photo Tronsmart T428
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers and Utilities
Windows drivers
The new driver supports adbAttached fileT428_new_driver.rar(8.12 MB)

batch flash program firmware from Rockchip- Used the full version for the firmware -update.img
New utility for firmware flashingRockchip Device Manager v1.5

Firmware for Tronsmart T428 (Quad Core Cortex ARM9) 2Gb RAM 8Gb ROM

The sequence of the firmware
1. Preparation for firmware
- Download the appropriate version on the PC and raspakovvyvaem archive. Typically, the content directory is as follows (see photo). Some firmware contain a directory drayaverami to Win. If not - see below
- Download the archive with the drivers for the Win (includes drivers for all versions). Raspakovvyvaem somewhere near, for temporarily.
Attached Image

2. Connecting to a computer.
- Hold the device on the side button (Reset) and connected to a computer usb-cord (microusb connector on ustroyste - usb 2.0 port on your computer
(carefully! firmware does not work with usb3 )
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

- We are waiting for your device your computer and search for drivers (.release a button ) If the drivers are not found - specify the path where the drivers are, in line with our OS.
Install wood. In the "Device Manager" to appear such a deviceRockusb device (See photo below)

3.Protsess firmware
- Run RKAndroidTool.exe application (or ROM_Flash_Tool_137.exe in different sets of firmware they are different, but the functionality is the same)
- At the bottom app bar should be a message that the device is found
Attached Image

- Click "Erase IDB" button (clear the nano flash). The counter counts the number of peeled Mb (usually 2048) and informs Ok
- Push the button "Flash (ROM)" and contemplate the process of firmware in statuspaneli (right) (photo)

- device rebutnetsya Then, Win lose it, and then find in a different status (in the custom firmware is now our device is positioned as the GT-I9100
- We disconnect from a computer - svistok sewn!

We carry it to a TV (monitor) and includes as usual. See the following image

Here is the information "About tablet" after flashing Tronsmart T428 4.2.2 Finless 1.5a with the kernel (kernel.img) from strauzo-kernel-video-bluetooth-standby
Attached Image

To return on the official firmware, update.img firmware image enough to put in the root of your SD card and download the device.
flashing process will start automatically.

Insertion of a custom CWM recovery
1. Preparing for CWM firmware
- We believe that you have already installed the driver for the device, and downloadedunpacked custom rekaveri CWM.
ATTENTION:Do not sew custom rekaveri simultaneously with the firmware, since not get working at SDcard zagruki device.
2.Proshivka CWM
- Run the program RKAndroidTool firmware (or ROM_Flash_Tool) and customize the firmware, removing ticks everywhere except the recovery.
- Specify the path to the unpacked custom rekaveri.
Attached Image

- Then we connect our device to your computer (we press the reset button and connect on usb). Running firmware program should identify the connected device.
- Then click "Run flash" (or Flash ROM)But do not press Erase IDB (Otherwise the whole will have to reinstall the firmware!).

A couple of seconds and the device flashed new CWM recovery - disconnect it from the computer. Connecting to a TV set (monitor) as usual and enjoy the new features done. I recommend programQuick Boot (reboot)for the possibility of operational overload (off) whistle in recovery, bootloader, reboot, power off.

The alternative of a custom firmware CWM recovery
1. Installation of from Play StoreTerminal emulator.
2. Installation of from Play StoreBusybox.
3. Open the BusyBox, give him the right to the super user. To install the using "Normal install". We exit the application.
4. Download the file on the deviceterm-install.zip.
5. Download to the deviceCWM Recovery.
6. By default, our files are stored in / sdcard / Download
7. Start the Terminal Emulator.
8. In it we type:
su
cd / sdcard / Download
unzip term-install.zip
unzip T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip
mv T428-cwm-recovery.img cwm-recovery.img
sh cwm.sh

9. With successful firmware in the terminal you will see the inscription that recovery is stitched.
That's all :) To download ispozovat recovery can be a third-party software or from the Terminal Emulator type:
su
reboot recovery

This method is suitable for all piercings. Even works for Hybrid v1.2.1.

Useful

Many thanks for the help in the creation of hats usertoologic
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. - do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 04.11.16, 17:51
Reason for editing: topic name

Rep: (9)
Stand by ... I wanted to buy this device, see what kind of firmware and as the reviews and did not read ...

Rep: (8)
+1
Long viewed their selected topics, trying to understand what happened to the topic of devaysu bought ...
Sorry to 15 pages of text separately ...

frth @ 02.07.2013, 12:36*
Sorry to 15 pages of text separately ...

16 would be.

Rep: (2)
Where curator Where are the branch ???

so what's next? Topie gone forever?

Rep: (1)
Really! Lord curators, moderators, administrators, .. and where did the branch aboutTronsmart T428 Quad Core, RK3188, Android 4.2, 2 Gb / 8GbMaybe somewhere merged, moved, did not have time to read ...

Yet, the answer can be obtained?

Rep: (406)
Or be organized about the wind rk3188, still flashing and vzaimozamenyaymy kernel on all Android-miniPC, only wifi and Sinezub not work.

Once lost branch will write here, can someone tell me. Device came only a 15-five days. How to correctly and accurately from version 4.2.2 to 4.1.1 retrace rutovnnuyu and stable. If possible with links and explanations.

NuN70 @ 04.07.2013, 13:06*
Once lost branch will write here, can someone tell me. Device came only a 15-five days. How to correctly and accurately from version 4.2.2 to 4.1.1 retrace rutovnnuyu and stable. If possible with links and explanations.

I also came yesterday. When the downloaded firmware Finlessa, there is at the root of the file readmefirst, that's where all the steps are described does not matter 4.2 or 4.1 sewn - a process one. I personally chose 4.2 as untutu parrots rose from 15,200 to 15,600, although the 4.1 promises by 18000. Although I think it is not important, I read on freeklab, that it is in the least like 4.2.2 podlagivaet screen. Yesterday included a cartoon for children through the Internet in 720p - no jerks were not.

frth, What kind of firmware you sewed

Flashed 4.1.1 finless 1.4a. Antutu issued 17822 parrot :( But it is not like the lack of virtual keyboard and the interface itself.
I flashed 1080P Firmware Release - everything seems ok, but in the beginning of the test antutu overload device :(
Flashed Tronsmart T428 quad-core RK3188 MiniPC based on latest official release from 2013/06/13. Kernel display at 720p - also all ok + is Ruth, but also overloads the device antutu :(
When the firmware has been devaym arrived there the April, antutu start - 15755 parrots.
Many games unfortunately does not go, that is, It starts, but can not be controlled through the air mouse :(

Post has been editedNun70 - 05.07.13, 10:29

NuN70 @ 04.07.2013, 16:01*
What kind of firmware you sewed

"Official" 1,5A

Post has been editedfrth - 05.07.13, 09:32

frth,
By the way, there on the Forum recommends that:
ROM ->T428 - From Pipo 4.2.2 27/05 (recommended)
ROM ->T428 - Nexus 6.15.2013

Today, I try to check them out.

NuN70 @ 05.07.2013, 08:49*
By the way, there on the Forum recommends that:

This experimental firmware - their essence is that there is a suspicion that the Chinese cut / changed orgiginalnoe core Android and so want to try to run the firmware from other ustroistva where not modified Android. Well, see what happens. And just to make the basis for our prestavku could postvil cyanogenmod. If you can get rid of the main disease: a twitch and a weak fivi or somehow significantly improve performance, you can and should go ... as well as doubt. And to be honest - I do not have these key problems.

Post has been editedfrth - 05.07.13, 14:52

frth @ 05.07.2013, 14:49*
weak fivi

Reception and I have a good, and what speed? Today I saw that he is not on broad band :( That in my router set 11-7 (a channel 150-300), a whistle in the TV Samsung is working on 11-7 (speed up to 260-270) but the TV box is only 11, and the speed, respectively .... :(

PS: You figured out how to work WiFiDisplay and which client he needed him?

Post has been editedNun70 - 05.07.13, 15:55

NuN70 @ 05.07.2013, 12:10*
PS: You figured out how to work WiFiDisplay and which client he needed him?

No, not yet bothered, though after a while try to translate with my SIII

Rep: (956)
Hopefully, the branch will return. In the meantime, I will unsubscribe for the present owners: these vyhirasprodaotsya not a bad player Archossupporting hardware playback "rokchipah" one coin.

BT headsets work with the T428 / MK908?
Logitech C210 web camera?

Over the weekend, still won podlagivanie video.released a newkernel. In conjunction with Finless 1.5a firmwares works fine. Failed to start Real Racing 3, playability and excellent picture (graph at the maximum), control via RKControl (gyroscope works!) Also work Golf 3 and Catapult. Shooting at banks also works, but is not convenient to throw the ball :( Guess Work devaysa until satisfied at 100%.

PS: Antutu except in 1.4a yet no where did not work :( That happens when you run the test body is overloaded and all.

Post has been editedNun70 - 08.07.13, 10:42

Rep: (13)
NuN70 @ 08.07.2013, 10:22*
Over the weekend, still won podlagivanie video. Released a new Kernel. In conjunction with Finless 1.5a firmwares works fine. Failed to start Real Racing 3, playability and excellent picture (graph at the maximum), control via RKControl (gyroscope works!) Also work Golf 3 and Catapult. Shooting at banks also works, but is not convenient to throw the ball Guess Work devaysa until satisfied at 100%.

PS: Antutu except in 1.4a yet no where did not work ie when you run the test body occurs overload and everything.

And you have problems with the fi-FEMA not? I lose network in increments of 1-2 minutes is simply losing and immediately finds some sort of garbage ... ... bought a new router asus rt -n66u /// situation has not changed ... connection speed 65mB / s shows whistle .. . in general, as long as I fight and 5G, and the fall faille faille ... pereprobyval firmware from finlessa too ... fall ... maybe I have a factory marriage ... I do not know what to think

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 10:50