Internet to private home options

Rep: (1789)
Internet to a private house

We plan, consult, solve problems.

Attached Image

Useful tips:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 02.07.19, 11:09
Reason for editing: 15 way to connect

Rep: (11)
Are there any other options?

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, before the story:
We live in Tokmok (Kyrgyzstan), and no internet provider worked at my location.
Recently, Saima4G LTE appeared, delivered a 50-70% signal with an external antenna. Excellent, but together with Wi-Fi from TP-LINK everything cost me 10,000 soms ($ 220), not a little in my opinion.
Not everyone will allow or want to set up the Internet for $ 220. Isn't that right?
I decided to help my friends and made a small scheme, according to which the Internet would probably work for everyone.
To whom it is not difficult to look, but rather reason, help. I will be very grateful.
Scheme
Attached Image

Rep: (2829)
igor166505,
At 200 meters, it will probably work, everything else is unlikely, wi-fi is a moody thing, it requires direct visibility of at least directional antennas over a long distance. Little blood can not do here. Read the forumnag.ruthere all these issues were discussed more than once.

Smartecs @ 03/25/2013, 09:44*
At 200 meters it will probably work, everything else is unlikely, wi-fi is a moody thing, it requires direct visibilityat least and long-range directional antennas

hmmm, now on the router there are two antennas of 3dBi-signal takes 300m through the trees (we live near the river) ona laptop
It seems to me that if you replace one 3dBi antenna with a 15dbi signal, enough, no?

Rep: (1356)
here only check ...

IMHO, do it in a serious way .... I have almost direct visibility between the house and the cottage at 10 km ... almost straight - this is a bunch of poplars in the city center - from the cottage they close the view to the half-district just where my house is ... I want test nanobridge or nanostation ... what will be at work - then I'll take a try in the summer ...

I want to test nanobridge or nanostation ...

write off the result? By the way, I got a little confused in the distance, look here (by the way, antennas instead of 5Dbi will be installed on receivers-EIGHT Dbi
Schematic version 2.0
Attached Image

Post has been editedigor166505 - 25.03.13, 18:31

Rep: (4)
nanobridge or nanostation test ..
I use their "relatives" - AirGrid M5. The distance in a straight line is 2.4 km, there is no direct line of sight. More than six months, so far so good. The channel is slaughtered to 39 Mbps, the losses are higher, but no longer needed, since the Internet is only 8 megabits.

Rep: (0)
also switched from d-link and TP-link to Nanostation M2
A similar case:
Gardening. In the center of the D-link DIR-320 with a Wifi antenna mounted on the roof. In it, through a 5m extension cable, a Yota modem in the focus of the irradiator is a 60cm offset antenna, such as a tricolor.
Around customers in the form of neighbors at a distance of 100-300 meters. Visibility is direct, in places crowns of trees.
Prior to this, d-link and TP-link routers in bridge mode and repeaters were used, but the links constantly fell off.
After replacing customers with Nanostation M2, everything became magical.
It is interesting that I could not configure Nanostation M2 in router mode by disabling DHCP in it and plugging it into the DIR-320 with Yota.
As a client, he cheers with a bang. plug into the lan port of the router with DHCP disabled, which distributes wifi inside the house.

Rep: (26)
They talked about punishment from failure or from the state? I do not understand, i.e. if I’ll say so the admin and at my place from 3 to 10 devices it is connected normally, but if I connect a neighbor or is there a relative who lives nearby, is this punishable? How punishable and how can they calculate it? A related question also arises if, as an inexperienced user, I configure the router as I can, i.e. There is an Internet and okay, the waffle works and it's wonderful, and the neighbors will use this free wifi, is that not punishable?

asd_13,
1. read the contract with the provider - it will become clear why they can disconnect ... but few have been disconnected for reselling traffic))

2. sometimes the jokes are bad with the state ... but 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz do not touch it anymore - this "garbage" in the city is like dirt .... but if you put the antenna on your balcony / window or even on the roof and some grandmother he will see - you can get into a conversation with the district police officer ("he sent a microwave to me!") or some older person at home / homeowners' association / criminal code may even reach Rossvyaznadzor (in search of whose stuff this is junk) ....

joke on the topic:
the village ... the mobile operator sets up the first and only tower in the village ... they set it up and left ... after that letters began to pour into the administration about harmful radiation from this tower, about wild headaches because of it and that the yields from cows fell ... well, the administration asked the mobile operator how this could be and got the answer - "these are still flowers, and you imagine what will happen when we turn it on!"

Rep: (46)
Johnny P @ 01/27/2012, 01:52 AM*
Yes, satellite reception, return on MTS modem. Only there will be troubles with streamlining settings if the satellite provider uses any accelerator. But everything is solved ...

how to arrange this not only through the satellite but through the video capture card (a street antenna is connected) and direct it towards the tower

sh_034,
not like ...

Rep: (0)
I lifted the link 4.5 kilometers on two TP-Link WA5210G access points (2.4 GHz WiFi b or g modes, i.e. 11 or 54 Mbps).
One is installed in a 10-story building on the wall between the roof and the top floor, the second in the private sector on a mast about 15 meters from the ground. There is another client with the TP-Link-WN7200ND adapter in the room near the window, but it is about 450 meters away.
SSID broadcasting is disabled so as not to advertise network availability. The speed is stable 11-25 Mbps. The equipment is powered by the same cable as the data (POE technology).
We experienced autumn and winter perfectly, they worked even in the most cracking frost. There were no glitches and spontaneous reboots.
There were minor tuning problems, the decision to manually select a channel helped.
The main thing that made me choose this equipment was its affordable price (about 2000 rubles per unit) compared to nanostation.

P.S.
If you have questions regarding the construction or operation of this network, I will be happy to help with an answer.

Post has been editedaltoris - 04.04.13, 11:34

Rep: (46)
cooler.nvkz,
and if it was possible to connect a satellite, then how?

altoris
are the stations expensive? : rofl:
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=7230...60&clid=502
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=7230...78&clid=502
but in fact one garbage ... but I would still overpay for the 5 GHz range ... there are freer and more speed ...
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=7230...65&clid=502

sh_034,
you will need a DVB-C receiver in the computer and a satellite dish aimed at one of the satellites above your head ... configure the terrestrial channel with one of the providers (for example, through a mobile operator), configure the DVB-C receiver (it can be seen on the computer like a network card), configure the program called GlobaX to coordinate all this disgrace ... what the connection process looks like: turned on the computer, checked that the satellite is well caught, connected via the terrestrial channel, launched GlobaX and pressed "start" ...
and generally speakingYandexto help you (open the link - it will give out a lot of interesting things upon my request)

Rep: (1)
Good day to all. Tell me, here’s the antenna through the wi-fi receives Internet on the computer. How can I carry out and connect a laptop to a neighboring private house? Just to make the Internet work on a laptop, the computer in the first house is independently turned on or not. There is an opportunity to throw a cable. Tell me how to make cheaper and what to put equipment.

Rep: (2695)
here is the antenna through wi-fi takes on the computer ttk internet
More details and a full description of the equipment, the distance to the house. The same wi-fi that a computer accepts is not an option in a private house?

Rep: (1)
The distance is somewhere 15-20 meters. In the first house there is no router with wi-fi

What inexpensive equipment should I put so that the signal goes to the computer and to the laptop. I want to make it through the cable

Post has been editedShoore - 27.04.13, 16:14
Reason for editing: combined

Rep: (2695)
therion83, how can you advise when you do not answer questions
Shoore @ 04/27/2013, 15:49 *
full description of equipment
?
here is the antenna through wi-fi
With the same success, you can call the system unit processor, and the computer monitor: scratch_one-s_head:

Therion83 @ 04/27/2013, 17:19*
Tell me, here’s the antenna through the Wi-Fi, it takes the Internet to the computer. How can I conduct and connect a laptop to a neighboring private house?

if through your account (you will pay together for the Internet) - then any wired / wireless router (router) and cable to a neighbor ... but then don’t complain that after a thunderstorm a fur animal will come to the router ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 17:19