> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Q5 | Discussion

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionBlackberry q5
Attached ImageBlackberry q5
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ

Reviews

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 05.09.14, 20:17

Rep: (7)
I agree, but they took it to a service center and they said that if you change the battery, everything will be ok.
But they don’t have batteries :)

Rep: (19)
Dialbat @ 10.2.2014, 10:09*
I agree, but they took it to a service center and they said that if you change the battery, everything will be ok.
But they don’t have batteries :)

Buy a battery through the online store and bring it in for repair again.

Rep: (0)
The view on this device fell, there are a couple of questions, mostly software:
1) Do Bucket applications work normally at such a non-standard resolution? Are hotkeys plowing normally in applications in which they are supported? What about hotkeys in system applications, how rich are there any settings?
2) How wide are the capabilities of third-party native applications for customizing, modifying and expanding the capabilities of the environment? Is there a jail on BB OS 10 so I can pick my guts?
3) Is there a hardware cut? If not, how easy is the battery to remove?
4) How durable is the unit? Would I regret stinting on Q10 (on peeling plastic on my drum, on megapixels - and even more so, the main thing is that the performance should be maintained and not fall apart)?

Rep: (12)
MiniRoboDancer,
I can’t answer the first two points yet, but I was just going to tackle this issue

But on the second point, I would send you to the appropriate topic on the axis firmware, BB10. There they will answer more precisely

3. There is a rezet, but the battery (according to the standard) cannot be removed at all, the case is as if whole
4. It’s still hard to say, I have the device since January, but I wear it with a plastic cover, it looks very good, there are no problems, especially with the keyboard (I thought it would be a weak point), no, no complaints. I am pleased with the device, although I have not yet deeply picked it.

Question to other users:
Sometimes such a thing happens that the language on the keyboard does not switch, is this my problem or is it common?

Post has been editedmarinaevt - 29.03.14, 19:24

Rep: (11)
Question to other users:
Sometimes such a thing happens that the language on the keyboard does not switch, is this my problem or is it common?

A long press on the globe switches the language as you type. A short one before entering. Like so

Glenas
Uh
I'm sorry, globe? Although I do not see the kill and use alt + enter

Good day, question to the owners

1) How did you make engraving without Russian letters on the clave?
2) Is the interface itself Russian?
3) How are things with the Internet LSI or simple?
4) Is able to create an access point and distribute the Internet?
5) how are you doing with the applications? Interesting 2gis, vibe, webmoney
6) Is it possible to answer with the key or only on the screen?

Good day, question to the owners

1) How did you make engraving without Russian letters on the clave?
2) Is the interface itself Russian?
3) How are things with the Internet LSI or simple?
4) Is able to create an access point and distribute the Internet?
5) how are you doing with the applications? Interesting 2gis, vibe, webmoney
6) Is it possible to answer with the key or only on the screen?

At 10ke you need to do an engraving, transliteration is not.
Russian interface of course
LSI at 10k is not needed.
Creates a point
On the last 10.2 OS everything is fine (almost)
The answer is just a screen.

Den_mrt,
I will add
Kbe2003 @ 04/05/2014, 14:55*
At 10ke you need to do an engraving, transliteration is not.

on Q5 there is a “out of the box” telephone with Russian letters

Marinaevt@ 7.4.2014, 17:50*
Den_mrt,
I will add

on Q5 there is a “out of the box” telephone with Russian letters

This is the engraving of the seller. The devices are not officially delivered and, accordingly, the keyboard is not localized.

Rep: (2)
Hello)
And how then to make Russian engraving?

Bogdan-Goncharov @ 9.4.2014, 12:01*
Hello)
And how then to make Russian engraving?

For example, on the Savelovsky market ... Or find engravers on the Internet. Price from 300 - 1500 rub.

I read about different modifications of the phone, it seems like for Russia the figure 2 should be SQR100- (1-2-3)

But on ebee saw only with the number 3. Will it work?

Rep: (34)
Den_mrt,

Attached Image

Post has been edited4sfastball - 15.04.14, 13:06

I read about different modifications of the phone, it seems like for Russia the figure 2 should be SQR100- (1-2-3)

Smartphone BlackBerry Q5 SQR100-2 (Russian LTE)

LTE (3, 7, 20)

HSPA + (1, 2, 5/6, 8)

GSM

Smartphone BlackBerry Q5 SQR100-3

HSPA + (1, 2, 5/6, 8)

GSM

Post has been editedkbe2003 - 21.04.14, 12:40

He joined the camp Q5)) funny)) the truth is so far I’ve encountered a misunderstanding, I wanted to transfer contacts from Google, I enter the mail, password, I write the wrong password, and it’s for sure right and right (I immediately enter and enter it on the PC).

I understand further)

Addendum: updated by air and all the password came up)) Continue the study))

ps how did I miss the buttons: happy:

Post has been editedDen_mrt - 24.04.14, 19:30

Den_mrt @ 04.24.2014, 17:28*
He joined the camp Q5)) funny)) the truth is so far I’ve encountered a misunderstanding, I wanted to transfer contacts from Google, I enter the mail, password, I write the wrong password, and it’s for sure right and right (I immediately enter and enter it on the PC).

I understand further)

Addendum: updated by air and all the password came up)) Continue the study))

ps how did I miss the buttons: happy:

For me it’s too rustic. This applies to case materials and screen quality. Q10 in this regard is more impressive ... IMHO

Kbe2003 @ 05/04/2014, 02:22*
For me it’s too rustic. This applies to case materials and screen quality. Q10 in this regard is more impressive ... IMHO

I bought it for a girl, I’m waiting for q20

Den_mrt @ 4.5.2014, 21:55*
I bought it for a girl, I’m waiting for q20

Everyone is waiting for 20k: wink_kind:

Rep: (4)
I got a device, the positions are very good, but there are several questions:
1) Was it possible to start Google Hangouts? It doesn’t work because of the falling Google Play Services :-(
3) Did anyone have sound problems with voice calls after using the headset?

Post has been edited.nuke - 18.05.14, 21:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 09:43