> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Fuel Manager - Fuel Consumption | Accounting and statistics fuellings

Rep: (166)
Fuel Consumption - Fuel Manager
Version: 28.00

Last update of the program in the header:23.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Fuel Manager helps monitor fuel costs and realize when they have exceeded the budget.

FIRST APPENDIX IN GOOGLE PLAY WITH FULL SUPPORT FOR TWO-THERMAL CALCULATION OF FUEL CONSUMPTION (GAS + PETROL)

Features:
  • Calculation of fuel consumption - as for one or two tanks (summary and separate statistics)
  • Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
  • Fuel balance forecast
  • Travel calculator to calculate the run-on, the cost of the path and the necessary fuel
  • Data Export and Import (TSV)
  • 16 themes
  • Flexible settings (units and interface)
  • Widgets for quickly adding entries
  • Synchronization with the cloud and between devices (using Dropbox API - Pro)
  • Multiple vehicles (Pro)
  • No ads. Totally.

Better than the rest
  • Dual fuel consumption calculation
  • Universal fuel consumption calculation (full tank, control points, residual calculation)
  • Accounting for speedometer / odometer errors due to changes in tire size
  • Prediction of the remaining fuel

ATTENTION!
  • If you have already entered into the program a few records, and the calculation of all there is, then you have not completed the minimum requirements for calculation - the presence of 2 entries (up to the full, a control point or the remainder instruction).
  • If you have a choice how to refuel - try to prefer refueling to full. Regular refueling to full allows you to more often update statistics on your consumption and reduce statistical errors. Use "control points" when you understand what it is and why.
  • The program is continuously developing and it is impossible to take into account all possible bottlenecks - if you have doubts about the accuracy of the calculation or other questions - write to [email protected] - I will try to answer as quickly as possible.

Fuel Manager Pro - an enhanced version of the application, which differs from the usual procedure:
  • multiple vehicle support
  • generation of extended reports on any of the cars
  • Prefilling fields when adding an entry from the widget
  • built-in tire calculator
  • synchronization between devices via Dropbox API v2, Google Drive

Links
kb2soft.ru- project site with updated help and answers to frequently asked questions.
Google+- a closed community for becoming a beta tester and receive all updates previously ..

reference

I, as a developer, try to deal with any doubts in the algorithms of work. To save your and my time, please:
1. Check the help (spoiler above), whether there is an answer to your question.
2. Describe the problem by accompanying the post asking at least export data (with actual data) and, if possible, screenshots - even more so if they can specify your questions.

Android required: 2.2.x and higher
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Boris K. [kaftanati] - author of the topic.
GooglePlay: https: //play.google.co...d=kb2.soft.fuelmanager

Download the current release:
Attached filecarExpenses-fmlite-release-2800.apk(10.13 MB)

Download the current beta build:
Link to google drive folder

Change history
Past versions

Post has been editedkaftanati - 18.02.19, 23:26
Reason for editing: old new version 28.00

Rep: (1)
once matured question - maks.raskhod 11.34, min.raskhod 10.88 Average 17.49 ??? what's wrong ?
Attached Image

Post has been editedi_volodya - 01.07.13, 11:19

The average consumption is not calculated between the maximum and minimum, and between all the data (for a total amount of fuel poured in relation to the distance traveled).

Or for example, for the series:
1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 average - 6.16 and max - 10 min -1

P.S. Thanks for asking

After 1 full tank fueled 36.86 + 37.99 = 74.85litra they run 325 + 349 = 674 km. average 11.10. 17.49 Where ??

probably should be removed from the calculation of the amount of the first filling

You're right - "the problem of the initial filling" takes place - it had once treated, but broke with the addition of new languages ​​and forms of consumption calculation (recalculation MPG<->l / 100km). Now I understand and will soon update the application. Thank.

the easiest first full tank indicate 0.01litr. then readings fall into place. The rest of the program very useful (everything is and nothing more). The author of Respect

You're right. The fact that my first refill - 1 liter, and I missed the case with the "fair" dressing to a large extent. Cant already corrected, the application is now spread in Google Play - for an hour and add a link to a new apk.

Introduced two refueling and then flew out the application and does not open anymore. The body of samsung galaxy s4

Of wishes: you need to add the ability to create your list of gas stations with an indication of the cost of the fuel, so that each time you fill did not enter the price per liter, and select from the dropdown list the desired filling, and if the price has changed on it immediately to correct it.

simply enter the total amount. and tucked a little list "for common development" in the notes, and you can add

perhaps it would be even better in the "records of filling stations" on the main screen to register the current consumption for a gas station, and its cost will make in "dop.inform"

Version 1.4Attached fileFuelManager14.apk(347.25 KB)

Changes:
1. Correction "account first filling"
2. Added English
3. Some of the default settings are changed.

For the preservation of gas stations and their prices:
1. As sootnesetsya principle - sufficient and necessary (against excessive and not necessary) - although in principle it is possible to hide as the select button after the date of the calendar.
2. Prices at the pump are often changed (1-3 weeks on average) - if it will not strain the user to continuously update the data?

In the plans:
1. Debug and verify the current functionality.
2. Add support for multiple cars.
3. Add support for graphs.

If there are willing to help with a translation into any other language (except Russian / English) I will be glad to throw resources for editing.

Post has been editedkaftanati - 01.07.13, 14:36
Reason for edit: Update apk

List brand refills in the "Notes" + current consumption = "conventional" fuel quality. This is a clear advantage to the information.
tying the price per liter does not make sense

Changes:
1. Correction "account first filling"

in my opinion still has not happened. still the first "full tank" should be the starting point, .a volume of the filling in the calculation of the average is not involved. You have 1.4 it will still affect the "average rate". In the last version of the first tank in the "0,01litra" average consumption showed correctly, but now .... Replace calculated volume to "0" and the return has been 1.3

Post has been editedi_volodya - 01.07.13, 14:35

All fixed. Not only was I beaten with hands - still crooked;)
Test - download link for the previous couple of posts above.

Post has been editedkaftanati - 01.07.13, 14:39

Now everything is "OK"
and filling all the same "amount" it is better to change for "fueling consumption": thank_you:

after all is not well ..... cant stay in the "path cost" tweak in consumption. After that is sure to be an ideal programmulina

Rep: (27)
Thank you for an interesting program. : Rolleyes:
The "statistics Detailed 'as-is unclear (and why?)average pricefuel. :) Also tucked in volume, spending ... the Secondary, there are impractical numbers, some statistics, unnecessary. I need it, "The average price of fuel?" :)

Post has been editedvovchikblin - 01.07.13, 16:29

Version 1.4 (2)Attached fileFuelManager143.apk(347.61 KB)

Link to Google Play:Google play

All these shortcomings about accounting first filling in the calculations) eliminated.
Thank you for bugs. I will try to continue to respond promptly to the comments.

vovchikblin @ 01.07.2013, 17:17*
The "statistics Detailed 'as-is unclear (and why?) The average price of fuel. Also tucked in volume, spending ... the Secondary, there are impractical numbers, some statistics, unnecessary. I need it, "The average price of fuel?"

Actually so these figures and in the "detail". Perhaps the main screen will be displayed even numbers, in addition to consumption and cost of the journey. But what, there is hope?

Post has been editedkaftanati - 01.07.13, 16:53

Rep: (27)
Thanks for the useful program! I wish that! :) By the way, note that looked (and tasted) like many. This is the most convenient, visual, and usability.
Click here!

//
And it is interesting. First recording. Introduced the price of fuel31,80 (Peter, Lukoil, if that :)). Later, editing the record, I see that the price is worth 31,7996 . Aw, Snap. So conceived? And in the "General" worth the price 31,79 . Penny squeezed.

Post has been editedvovchikblin - 01.07.13, 17:04

The fact that the program provides rounding prices at the pump, specifically:

If you enter the price and volume of 20L 31.80 (636r), and you've been, for example 635r - the price of fuel to clarify (31.75).
Play around with the data input, changing to a different order - the volume / cost / price - you will see that the adjusted parameter of the earliest entered.
This is done to "volume * price = cost has always been"
For the general order, I propose to introduce cost and price per liter - the amount he has exposed.

I explained messy, but, I hope, justified its approach. : Blush:

App is now available in the market - ask to leave their initial feedback;).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 19:08