Verne (Vowney) V5 - Firmware
Cap design
Do you support the color design of the cap like now?
Support [ 95 ] ** [94,06%]
I do not approve [ 6 ] ** [5,94%]
Total votes: 101

Rep: (24)
Verne (Vowney) V5 - Firmware
PictureVerne (Vowney) V5
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage |Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
SP Flash Tool
ADB Drivers MTK6589
Drivers for firmware MTK6589
Solution with installing drivers in Windows 7
Installing drivers in Windows 8.x with DISABLED MANDATORY SIGNATURE CHECKS
You can disable signature verification for example like this:
Win + I ->Change computer settings ->Are common ->Special download options ->Reload now.
When you turn off, click Diagnose ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
After the menu appears, select "Disable mandatory driver signature verification

Firmware
Official firmware
The official firmware for 11/01/2013. Set via FlashTool. DOWNLOAD
Installation through Recover
As well as installing the patched version by restoring a backup (experimentally)

Unofficial firmware
Funtouch OS Firmware
Latest MIUI version
The latest version of LeWa
Latest versionCOLOROS
Modified firmware ISA A19Q port v1.2
Modified firmware VowneyMod R2 04/07/2013

Description:
installed root;
Fixed a bug with low volume conversational dynamics;
the market is already preinstalled
by reviews the best

Version 4.2.1 with embedded patch(sew through recovery)

Patches
Patch increases the volume of the speakers. Really loud.Thanks yust.
Much brighter flashlight for our device download (installation via CWM Recover)
Beautiful
Aperture Science style for logo.bin
Theme design logo.bin in the style of your favorite game Portal (Valve).
This graphic patch is still underway.betatesting.
[attachment = "3279957: Preview.png"]
DOWNLOAD

Instructions
We return the settings of two SIM cards
The easiest instructions for setting up GPS
Instructions for flashing the phone via SP Flash Tools
Instructions for disabling the display of an inactive 2nd SIM card
Install GApps. We download it here and install it through Recovery.
Getting Root
The first way: Download here and install via Recovery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second way from DJZeuSS:
1) Enable USB debugging on the phone (Settings>for developers>USB debugging)
2) If USB drivers are not installed, install them. You can download the driver in the header
3) Download and unzip Auto Root [attachment = "3177910: mt6589_rooting_pkg.zip"]
4) Connect the phone (USB debugging mode item 1)
5) Go to the extracted archive and run the file "run.bat" by double clicking on it
Press any key to continue.
[attachment = "3177974: running.jpg"]
6) Wait until the process reaches the end and press any key again.
[attachment = "3177978: donerooting.jpg"]
7) Your phone will automatically reboot.
Congratulations! Now you have ROOT rights.

Installation Recovery
Instructions for installing CWM Recovery in Russian(thanks sayDJZeuSS )
Install TWRP Recovery

Login to Recovery
The instruction is the same for both native and CWM
1 Go to Settings / Spec. features / and uncheck "Fast Download"
2 Turn off the phone
3 Press and hold the "Power" key and the "Volume +" key
4 After a couple of seconds, we get into Recowery (the keys can be released)

How to make a copy of / dev / nvram
To create an image of the / dev / nvram partition:
dd if = / dev / nvram of = / sdcard / nvram.img bs = 5242880 count = 1

How to restore the erased partition / dev / nvram:
dd if = / sdcard / nvram.img of = / dev / nvram

Brief instructions on porting firmware fromSv01a
Making the firmware port for yourself.
Here you are not a big monual.
We need a program Total Commander.

Porting firmware
You take the firmware under the recovery, you take your unpacked firmware.
In the ported, you drop your / system / vendor folders; / system / lib / hw; / system / lib / modules; and /system/etc/vold.fstab files; /system/etc/vold.fstab.nand; also boot.img, uboot ...
Stitching, watching what works, what does not ...
GSM, 3G or something like that does not work - change the / system / etc / firmware folder;
Wi-Fi does not work - change files / system / bin / p2p_supplicant; / system / bin / wpa_supplicant ...
The camera does not work - you change /system/lib/libcameracustom.so ....

That's all, all good luck. All this is found in the Internet.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 07.08.16, 23:46
Reason for editing: topic name

Rep: (1)
Would not it be updated on VowneyMod R2, nobody heard?

Rep: (190)
DJZeuSS , Thank you for your support of our phone :)
I have a few questions:
1) What kind of differences have VowneyMod r2 from LewaOs?
2) In VowneyMOd r2 no native music and video player, so I think there is no easy shortcuts. Here's how to get them back on the menu?
3) The cap has a light patch, after which the machine is defined as a convenience store sgs4. Should I put it and to what firmware it is intended?
4) Is it possible to somehow reduce the delay when unlocking the screen, the backlight is turned on for a long time?
Thank.

Rep: (36)
mahotlov @ 22.07.2013, 11:30*
DJZeuSS, thank you for your support of our phone
I have a few questions:
1) What kind of differences have VowneyMod r2 from LewaOs?
2) In VowneyMOd r2 no native music and video player, so I think there is no easy shortcuts. Here's how to get them back on the menu?
3) The cap has a light patch, after which the machine is defined as a convenience store sgs4. Should I put it and to what firmware it is intended?
4) Is it possible to somehow reduce the delay when unlocking the screen, the backlight is turned on for a long time?
Thank.

1) VowneyMod r2 is naked Android with Fix and modifications, and LewaOs ... Lewa OS - more than Android, you can read about LewaOsHERE
2) Native player simply removed, can be downloaded from the Market, but I set myself a test development Aimp and very happy about it =) Download and read canHERE
3) It is intended for any firmware, as I had realized in LewaOs, is there any sense in it as long as he did not notice ... but if you install a patch phone stops included (if not fixed), that he had worked normally desired him or by hand to rewrite or add to the firmware.
4) Never ask that question ... but LewaOs like less ...

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. Prompt in VowneyMod R2 firmware has a file manager? What I do not understand how to have to see the SD card. Thanks.

Rep: (2649)
fedya81 @ 22.07.2013, 13:02*
in VowneyMod R2 firmware has a file manager?
no. Put any of the convenience store.

fedya81 @ 22.07.2013, 12:02*
Good afternoon. Prompt in VowneyMod R2 firmware has a file manager? What I do not understand how to have to see the SD card. Thanks.

No, no, put a convenience store or ES ExplorerHERE

Trying. So far, no how. I tried three different upload. Market ate half the daily value interent but no manager has not delivered. I can not understand where the Inet goes.

fedya81 @ 22.07.2013, 13:32*
So far, no how.
Now, did you apdeyt, place of rekaveri. Excellent file manager.

Attached files

Attached fileSolidExplorer_cwm.zip(3.88 MB)

Post has been editedLovetz - 22.07.13, 12:55

DJZeuSS @ 22.07.2013, 11:54*
It is designed for any firmware, as I had realized in LewaOs, is there any sense in it as long as he did not notice ... but if you install a patch phone stops included (if not fixed), that he had worked normally need his or her hands rewrite or add to the firmware.

I imagine after the root of the EU replaced a manager, insolently, all plows, defined as sgs4!

Lovetz @ 22.07.2013, 12:55*
Now, did you apdeyt, place of rekaveri. Excellent file manager.

+ Thank you all came.
Incidentally flash rekaveri only managed to set in advance a battery, did not want to, without battery, red band and everything.

Put Levu. Pancake as a balm for the soul. After the county on the left I could not get used to the standard asking and left good. True translation weak 50 percent, or even less, but I do, and so happy. Contacts and SMS are not translated at all. DJZeuSS land come like that to solve this problem !! ;) By the way sound vrod Troch better at Loewe. By the way there are several Chinese proshe applications, they would bang.

Post has been edited1Blade1 - 22.07.13, 13:58

1Blade1 @ 22.07.2013, 13:33*
Put Levu. Pancake as a balm for the soul. After the county on the left I could not get used to the standard asking and left good. True translation weak 50 percent, or even less, but I do, and so happy. Contacts and SMS are not translated at all. DJZeuSS land come like that to solve this problem !! By the way sound vrod Troch better at Loewe. By the way there are several Chinese proshe applications, they would bang.

I just started, if you want I can give you a link to a new assembly, it added butanimatsiyu, removed the Chinese app is a droplet on the desktop was fixed keyboard (now there are Russian letters) in the dialer, corrected loksrin, corrected torch (now shines brightly)

If you need to write to the QMS

Post has been editedDJZeuSS - 22.07.13, 15:06

DJZeuSS @ 22.07.2013, 15:11*
I just began
it is not necessary to reinvent the wheel. you can useready operating time, Including translation. And you do less work and more users will be able to evaluate a subject LeWa charms.

Post has been editedLovetz - 22.07.13, 14:42

Lovetz @ 22.07.2013, 14:41*
it is not necessary to reinvent the wheel. You can use ready-made achievements, including translation. And you do less work and more users will be able to evaluate a subject LeWa charms.

Even if you use ready-made developments, there is still work to do

Rep: (46)
I received a phone today. worth firmware 4.2.1. from 06/26/13
I want VowneyMod R2
starting with cwm recovery

I can not put a driver on yusb vin7 64. Enable debugging on yusb, standing on wood zopo 100 determines how to vosklits.znakom zopo100, try to update the driver.
Tell me which option to choose through the Device Manager:
-mediatek da usb vcom port
-mediatek preloader usb vcom port
-mtk usb debug port
-mtk usb modem port
-mtk usb port

Rep: (24)
ivan_kondr,
I also resisted driver.I found a way out. Open the Task Manager, and before you open a "tree" of your devices. At the root of this "tree" is the item with the name of your computer (the very top of the entire list). You press the right mouse button and select "Set the old equipment." Then, responding to the questions, you choose the correct inf-file for your version.

Rep: (23)
ivan_kondr,
On lazy!

Rep: (464)
All the good is wishing for testing.
LeWa_VowneyV5_JB2_ROM_13.07.19
Port did ZTE_V987_JB2 With the device for your phone looking at the works in translation Lewa wanted to translate it but to be honest I did not like it painfully suspicious JBART transfers there is a suspicion that this is not a halophyte firmware especially the same port.
I think everyone knows about backup

Post has been editedvalnur - 22.07.13, 22:09

Rep: (23)
Right now I will test. He O5 in my hands

Rep: (11)
The experiments with the body began to update the firmware through the air with preloaded MobileAssistant program.
A program to upload a file volume of 260MB, and offered to install the update
then restart the body.
Changes in the number of assembly: it was ALPS.JB2.MP.V1.2was ALPS.JB2.MP.V1.3.
androyusha as being 4.2.1 and stayed.
Positive changes have not yet noticed. the sound of the earpiece as he was quiet, as if out of the toilet, and stayed.
negative - fell off a super user (reseat
Someone else experimented with this type of update?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 21:29