> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 - Firmware

Rep: (32)
Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 - Firmware
PictureLenovo IdeaTab A3000
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
!!!ATTENTION!!!

Clones began to appear our device. Before flashing please be careful! Check what you have inside. examples:

Dear users!
You are holding device based on the Chinese CPU MTK 8389. Despite the fact that theLENOVO reliable brand, HIGHLY RECOMMEND do all those things that are usually done for all the other devices based on MTK processors. Namely FULL BACKUP the entire operating system. How to do it - look topic The Program Flash Tool, where you can find answers to many of your questions related to the firmware, backup, or errors that occur when the firmware
How to call?
Sew. Fit for this business custom (unofficial) firmware or official having to _CALL title

about markup
I'll tell you what's different from the other fuse firmware. It will be useful for beginners romodelov:
They use emulation memory card. Actually, hence the name of the Filesystem in Userspace (FUSE) ( В«The file system in user space")Wikipedia article.
They are fat-section is not available. Vnutryannya memory (vnutryannya stick) is part of the user partition / data. Well and wipe all stored there you have information deleted
As there is a difference with the Chinese (CN) markings. Unit / system is shifted by one unit. In standard (CN) for mtk6589 system is on / dev / block / mmcblk0p5. The fuse (Lenovo more other known row) on / dev / block / mmcblk0p5 is fac-section representing a 200-mb of the rubbish. Well, the system is already on the / dev / block / mmcblk0p6. All the following sections also shifted (cache, data)

pro stick
Confirmed working on 64GB flash drive

FAQ on twrp

Lenovo A3000-H and Lenovo A3000F
The difference between them is similar to the following:
1. H-version has a slot for a SIM card, F-version - no.
2. The version of the F-worth, presumably, MTC-8125, in the H-version - MTK8389. Though in fact it is the same MTK6589
3. And despite the fact that the processors are different and the same firmware, there is evidence that H-launched version of the firmware from F-version without dancing. And while I (kupyxa4444) do not guarantee H-firmware work on the F-version, I did not exclude

Drivers and Utilities
1. Driver extended work with the tablet PC (modem mode, debug mode USB, etc.) Taken from the Russian Forum of Lenovo.
Version: 01/01/1000
Category: Drivers and Utilities
Description: USB Driver for PCs - for standard operation mode. Identical drivers smartphones.
Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Digit OS: x86, x64
Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_1.0.1.exe.zip(7.14 MB)

Installation: Download the file, unzip it and run it on your computer. Agree to the license agreement and click Next.

2. Driver special rezhima- driver firmware tablet mode with a PC. Taken from the Russian Forum of Lenovo.
Category: Drivers and Utilities
Description: USB Driver for PC
Operating systems: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Digit OS: x86, x64
Attached fileS6000-A3000_extended_Driver.zip(14.37 MB)

3.Utilita for flashing the phone (if not included with the firmware.)
SP_Flash_Tool
Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1336.0.198.zip(7.06 MB)

4.Driversto connect the tablet as the 3g-modem

ANDROID 4.4 firmware
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Current builds
A422_004_024_140127_WW_WiFi_FUSE - version A3000-F
Build Number: A3000_A421_kupyxa4444 _ & _ STUDENT3500_v1.4_final- version A3000-H

ATTENTION! Not everyone works the front camera
ATTENTION! Before flashing make backup nvram !! Switching to another via firmware FT only after formatting

Firmware KitKat style from 06/24/2014- version A3000-H +Fix
Build Number: A3000_VIBE-X_kupyxa4444 _ & _ STUDENT3500_v0.3- version A3000-H +patches front camera
Ultra Lite Firmware A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE to Flash Tool

obsolete assembly
Test firmware (more opportunities, but, some things may be unstable)

Instructions
ATTENTION: DO NOT CLICK "FORMAT" in a programme Flash tool .
If you lose your formattingIMEI number & MAC-address WIFI .
Through the terminal in twrp flash your firmware

Kitto create a dump and restore IMEI
IMEI vosstanavleniju
How to repair IMEI

Brief instructions on firmware Flash Tool
    Manual driver installation for firmware (VCOM)
    1. go to the computer under a user with administrator rights
    2. press the key combination - Windows + R (the Windows button is between the left Ctrl and Alt)
    3. write mmc devmgmt.msc (or devmgmt.msc) in the opened window (the Device Manager will open)
    4. Push the lid Konopka reset (not include)
    5. connect the tablet to a computer cable
    6. right click on the new device appears in the Device Manager. If a device with a yellow triangle in the section "Android Composite ABD Interface", then again nazhimayite reset. And in the case of devices in the com-port or an unknown device named "MT65xx Preloader" or "MTK usb port" or "DA USB VCOM" port, follow these instructions below.
    7. in the menu that appears, click Update drivers
    8. We are looking for a driver on the computer (for example, if you unpacked the archive with the current drivers, then look for the folder to your operating system and point to the usb2ser_ file "OS version and bit depth are indicated here"). Choose a driver for your operating system.
    9. depending on the questions, click next / OK / agree
    10. on the win8, win8.1 and win10 drivers are put off with the signature verification.

Disabling signature verification on Windows 10 is done like this:
    1. Hold down the Windows and shift keys and hold them down.
    2. Next Start ->Shut down ->Reboot
    3. Release the Windows and shift keys, and select the "Diagnostics" item.
    4. On the next page, select "Advanced Options"
    5. Next, go to the "boot options"
    6. Just click “Reboot” and wait for the system to boot until the next step.
    7. After restarting, we will be on the page for choosing the system boot option. Press the F7 key.
    8. The computer will restart and disable driver signature verification.
    9. Next is to install drivers according to the instructions

• Install driver
  • Start Flash Tools (FT)
  • select scatter
  • Note that the mark was toDA DL All With Chek Sum .
  • If the window in the FT sectionfac No tick or specify a path, set a check and double-click the mouse on this section - in Explorer select fac.img .
  • Press the buttonFirmware upgrade (In some cases, Download).
  • If your tablet is connected to the computer on, then under the back cover, press Reset, automatically starts flashing. The second option - to connect the tablet to shut down the computer.
    Attached Image

• FT program will execute the firmware
  • Reload this tablet

If you come touchscreen (touchscreen) with the coordinates of the curve
Solving the problem of inverted touchscreen.
Addition
more addition
On Android 4.4 does not flash
Share links, Ged ordered touchscreens such that other users there did not order

ThemebySP Flash Tool (Program-flasher for smartphones MTK based)
Point Test lifting of bricks
Replacing animation

Less gemorno way to install games on flash cache

We got a new phone?read thisinstruction
Rekaveri firmware and re-initialization of memory without connecting to a computer

miscellanea
Nvram backup for Cwm, Twrp
Options layouts for firmware
Modems
Recovery
CWM / TWRP RECOVERYBeta

TWRP 2.5.0.0
Description:
  • Developer site
  • Graphical user interface with full touch control
  • Batch installation of patches (up to 10pcs in the queue)
  • Customizable backup / restore. You can choose which sections to backup / restore, whether to use compression and generate the md5-sum needed.
  • Input of the names of backup and delete unwanted ones directly from the recovery
  • Display time (time zone is configured separately), battery charge and charging process
  • Saving recovery settings to SD card
  • Built-in Terminal Emulator
  • Built-in automatic installer root (SuperSU)
  • Built-in file manager with the ability to copy, move, delete, rename, change access rights
  • Detailed log file
  • Support for theming (more: here, here, and Google)
  • Correct dimensioning, backup and restoration emmc-sections (uboot, boot, nvram, recovery).Section nvram zabekapit better, but once again with the recovery not indulge. When you "beat" the nvram can say goodbye to the adequate operation of the phone !!!

Installation process
  1. Download the recovery unzip to any folder without the Chinese, Russian and other non-Latin characters in the path. (All versions of the model A3000-H)
    Download TWRP for firmware version CN
    Download TWRP for firmware version ROW
    Download TWRP for the firmware version of FUSE
    Rekaveri for FUSE for those who on a version of the above does not work touchlink
    Updated rekaveri for FUSE-firmware. No problem with tachem
    firmware using Flashify (for root users) (who by his uncle does not work
  2. You must have installed the driver for the firmware and software SP Flash Tool (download here)
  3. Run the SP Flash Tool

4. Scatter-loading push button and select a file from the unpacked folder MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.
    Note that there was a mark on the DA DL All With Chek Sum.

5. Push buttonDownload and answer the question Yes (Yes)

6. Connecting the tablet and press the RESET button

7. If everything was done correctly, the first run through the red strip status, then yellow and green circle will appear to indicate the success of the operation

8. Turning off and restart the tablet.

P.S. We strongly recommend that immediately after installing Recoverymake a backup copy of all your device's partition on an external SD card (Select Recovery in the BackUp section), and then save it with the data on the PC. This will help you in the future, if for any reason your tablet will no longer work properly!

How to enter the recovery:
  • I switched off the plate(Tablet should not be connected to a charger or a PC)push the rockervolume "+" and power button and hold for 3-5 seconds. After logging pass with the help of the menu volume "+" to the point of recovery, and to confirm the selection press - rocker "-" .
  • With Mobileuncle Tools utility (available in the Market) select Into Recovery Mode.

Root
  • Obtaining root-rights in usingMTK Droid Tools. Only Chinese firmware - A3000_A421_000_029_130327_CN_3G
  • Obtaining root-rights in usingFramaroot

Replacing the SD places
  • Optionreplacement of internal storage and SDcard places in the firmwareA3000_A422_000_006_130517_WW_CALL (ATTENTION to FUSE firmware CLOSED)
  • for firmwareFUSE is recommended use Foldermount
  • for firmwareFUSE You can also use the method of Medved_100500 . Valid only for the fashion ofMedved_100500
    One morethe wayMemory replacement. Only forFUSEfirmware

Open source code

Embellishments
Replacing logo.bin
[*] Changing from logo.bin uzunlocker [list]

Replacing animation and logo
Calculator

Radio

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 08.03.20, 14:50
Reason for editing: Removal of broken links, editing caps.

Rep: (26)
In Russia and Ukraine is supplied with the European firmware? Tobish voice calls on it not possible?

Russian official firmware with voice support will not. I hope that custom will.

Post has been editedaleco - 02.08.13, 14:12

Rep: (10)
3G and data transfer to the Russian firmware works?

3G data transfer to Russian official has to work.

Rep: (7)
Three days ago, received from China, the firmware with the Russian language, you can call. Mighty device in antutu 13,500 Antutu side with a convenience store. 3g works well.

Rep: (0)
Pivet friends do not never sewn this model, I have a A3000-H can be sewn if the A3000 firmware? bricks, blocks or get !?

Rep: (9)
zarifjan,
I have the same model. I sew both firmware. Everything is working

Hello!

garysmith @ 07.08.2013, 17:16*
Three days ago, received from China, the firmware with the Russian language, you can call. Mighty device in antutu 13,500 Antutu side with a convenience store. 3g works well.

garysmith but you can put a dump firmware? Russian, and even with the bells, I think many will be interesting. Thank.

Rep: (9)
Question to those who have Chinese firmware on the camera. I now have Russian firmware and the camera does a very bad shots (a feeling that strongly pinched, no small parts) are stitched to the Chinese broke, which would compare the quality and know the problem is in the firmware or hardware. How is it with the camera in China and a file size of the output?

Looked photos with Chinese firmware.
Picture size 2560 * 1920, the file size of 339Kb.
This makes no sense.

In the pictures - one soap. This can be achieved, perhaps, if the special filters in Photoshop to apply :)

It seems to me that this should be addressed programmatically.

garysmith, but you can put a dump firmware? Russian, and even with the bells, I think many will be interesting. Thank.

I'm not really in it, if not difficult to do, what program do?

garysmith @ 09.08.2013, 17:49*
I'm not really in it, if not difficult to do, what program do?

Right here (link) Is sufficiently detailed instructions for the manufacture of dump.
I got the first time, although I finally noob.

The main thing - to have all the drivers.
Programs used:
SP Flash Tool - 3.1316
MtkDroidTools - 2.4.8

If MtkDroidTools said that the system already has adb driver - it may be that is already running adb.exe (he may start when you install the driver). Then it is enough to nail a task list.
Yet this very MtkDroidTools assures that the processor we have is not the same as written in its characteristics. It is not very important.
And the program asks whether to do CWM recovery. Answer me that, yes, let him do it in this still does not work (if the answer is no - will have to provide the file recovery.img - can in principle be so, but then it will be necessary to take that same file from the firmware, that there is on the site ).

FWF. Like everything described. Looks scary, but when you start to do - it's simple enough. Thanks in advance :)

Who turned A3000H reflash the firmware on the Chinese? What did you do for this? I have an error 8038 in FlashTool.

fauzzzt @ 09.08.2013, 17:18*
The main thing - to have all the drivers.
Programs used:
SP Flash Tool - 3.1316
MtkDroidTools - 2.4.8

devoted an hour of time, MtkDroid not see the device, xs. sor.drova copied with hats and china and our nothing. : Comando:

MtkDroid I have not seen the device and the device is no point selecting the debug mode. Anyway, I searched and "Reset" button does not help.

Post has been editedSVBF - 11.08.13, 14:44

Hello and if you put kitaysuyu firmware if he calls as the phone wakes up? and what there will be in addition to the Chinese Yazikov ??? English is?

xedosss @ 11.08.2013, 15:36*
Hello and if you put kitaysuyu firmware if he calls as the phone wakes up? and what there will be in addition to the Chinese Yazikov ??? English is?

Will call. Languages ​​- English and Chinese.

SVBF @ 11.08.2013, 14:32*
MtkDroid I have not seen the device and the device is no point selecting the debug mode. Anyway, I searched and "Reset" button does not help.

You can try to do the following:
1. Go to "Settings">"About phone".
2. Seven times click on the option "Build number".
After the seventh pressing the operating system will congratulate you on the fact that you are a developer, and "Developer Options" will appear in the settings.

Hello. I am going tomorrow to buy this device as an uncle-reader books. In Kiev, it is sold to the Russian firmware without the ability to make voice calls. If respected garysmith can get a dump of its firmware, our uncle with joy will not be boundaries: thank_you:
Unfortunately with android devices before the case was not, I can not give advice. But experts on this forum certainly help describe the process of pulling out your firmware.

aleco @ 11.08.2013, 17:02*
You can try to do the following:
1. Go to "Settings">"About phone".
2. Seven times click on the option "Build number".
After the seventh pressing the operating system will congratulate you on the fact that you are a developer, and "Developer Options" will appear in the settings.

tab appeared mtkdroid but still does not pick up the device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/05/20, 8:33