Verne V5 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (2749)
DiscussionVerne v5
PictureVowney v5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
CPU MTK6589 1GHz Cortex A7 core 4
GPU PowerVR SGX544
operating system Android 4.2
RAM 1GB
Inner memory 4GB
Expansion slots TF card, support up to 32GB of flash cards
Screen 5 "IPS from SHARP, 1280x720px
Network WCDMA / GSM
The number of sim cards 2 sim cards, one slot for a micro sim, one for normal SIM card
Wireless connection WIFI, Bluetooth
Navigation GPS, A-GPS
Camera Front 1.3Mpx. back 8Mpx
Battery capacity 2400mA / h
The size 141.8 x 72.8 x 9.2mm
Weight 175g
Support OTG, OTA
A second microphone for noise reduction: Proof .
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews and Videos
Useful tips
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 05.04.15, 19:25

Rep: (5)
He chose this! let's see what will come!

Rep: (32)
atsteriner, I am also interested in this model. Do not tell me where ordered?

Rep: (5)
http://uberdeal.ru/deals/vowney_v5but here the action is now over! there is an alternative resourcehttp://www.togetho.ru/voweyv5_summer.htmlthen share still alive a little more expensive but it seems richer and equipment. I took over the $ 161 I think it is good value for money

Rep: (2)
Also in zhdunah. We are waiting for new surveys! I took the tugezo

Post has been editedretin - 29.06.13, 20:34

Rep: (24)
Talk firmwareVerne (Vowney) V5 - Official Firmware (OS 4.2.2)

Rep: (98)
And I myself ordered this model. I liked by the characteristic stone and appearance ... and the price :)

Rep: (220)
Order other such smartik. Let's see how he is. He took over uberdil on the panda. I also liked it.

Here's an interesting infa Vowney (Verne) V5:
1. Official site (ENG):http://en.v5zn.com/
2. Page on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vowney%E5%87...4338?ref=stream
3. Protective glass: Asahi Glass -http://jacky.v5zn.com/?p=27
4. Image Sensor: OmniVisio OV8825 -http://bbs.v5zn.com/thread-16004-1-1.html

The guys got your trusty :)
At first glance everything is OK
Something internal memory can not be seen on the computer, on the phone everything is normal, there is a free place there.
Anybody with such a face?

gueorgi @ 01.07.2013, 14:02*
Something internal memory can not be seen on the computer, on the phone everything is normal, there is a free place there.

And unless all internal memory is available with the computer? When connected to a PC mounted flash drive only.
Better tell about the device (I'm still waiting for her) - make AMP-hundred and a few shots camera - preferably not the macro. Like a flash of light - like a flashlight use it is possible? Still say the quality of the earpiece and the microphone - the sound is not quiet? You interlocutors hear well? How's the battery - have declared 2400 I bought the device with or without a cover? If a cover - on how much it is convenient to use? Thanks.

Post has been editedaleks2004net - 01.07.13, 10:12

I had Zopo C2 and there is mounted internal memory when connected to a computer. Therefore, I expect it and when outside.
Otherwise, the device is good. The camera app if the light on the dark - no way. A flashlight, the quality of the earpiece is good, even better than it seems at Zopo C2. The battery must have 2400. Bought with white flip cover, not very convenient ... I think soon there will be dirty. Like a compass does not work, well, everything as a review of the cap, the other did not see the screen very much.

gueorgi, a slot for micro sim first or second?

Origin (sdcard0).

gueorgi @ 01.07.2013, 12:30*
Origin (sdcard0).
I Microsim about and not about the card said.

If the location you ask, the micro SIM is in the middle, to the left - a normal SIM, right - micro sd.

gueorgi thanks! Another couple of questions - how many multi-touch? Playmarket pre-installed or not? Where to buy (you can link to HP).

Multitouch 5 touches, just now checked. Playmarket was preinstalled, Ruutu was not. CWM installed through flash Tuul and Ruut made through the program motochoper.

gueorgi @ 01.07.2013, 17:57*
Multitouch 5 touches, just now checked. Playmarket was preinstalled, Ruutu was not. CWM installed through flash Tuul and Ruut made through the program motochoper.

Thanks, + departed. Photos are also taken with the camera AMP-hundred :)

Rep: (27)
Those who have a choice of white / black - take it black. Quality materials pleasant to touch the black (white looks cheap) on screen I was counting on the rear panel of the white type, like Mi2 or the MX2, but was completely wrong.
A black panel quality similar to N2.

Post has been editedTI_ProJecT - 01.07.13, 14:42

TI_ProJecT, rear covers are sold separately. Any of three colors. So it's not the end of the world.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/05/20, 1:35