Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | FirmwareпїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
A program for flashing Surfer 7.03 - Amlogic tablet upgrad tool
Download

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=459890&view=findpost&p=34370862"]Novye source codes]
Known Issues
1. Do not turn off the screen lock mode for firmware v2.hh- Solutions: No firmware or v1.hh
2. The problem of mad stitch, with 10% of the battery charge, some users with iOS v1.hh - Solutions: Firmware V2.01
3. Play music, failures occur when the equalizer (lost audio / on / off / pauses) of any player - Decision: no equalizer is operating normally.
4. Failure of applications, there are just a lot of mistakes applications (com.google.xxxxx.xxxxx) (system crash) on firmware V2.hh - Solutions: Resetting to factory default settings or firmware v1.hh.
5. The battery statistics do not display any application used - Solutions: No
6. Do not work zoom (zoom) in the chamber v1.hh firmware - Solutions: No
7. heard crackling in the headphones when turned on Wi-Fi - Solutions: No
8. Small bug with SD - Card: Regularly writes Removed external SD card before you install the SD-card v1.hh- Solutions: None or set the SD-card
9. Small bug button screenshot: In the vertical position razblokiruesh, there is a button to turn the horizontal position, there is a button, and again in a vertical position, no buttons v1.hh - Solutions: No

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 01.05.17, 07:18
Reason for editing: Edited Navigator

Rep: (4)
For Teclast P78 razarhiviruem attached fileAttached fileroot.rar(879.22 KB)
the root mikrosd card and loaded into the built rekoveri (when turned off the plate to pinch the Volume Down button and press the power button a few times, before entering the rekoveri not let the volume) and apply the update. The only problem is that it costs a Chinese analogue superusera, you can delete Root Uninstaller Pro and put ordinary SuperSU.

Rep: (114)
It reaches 82% and hangs. Nedoshity tablet does not work. Who knows how to cope with the consequences of-the firmware of-program ????

Rep: (74)
aaa222aaa, I spat and threw it G .... I'll take another body ... That would not be considered advertising, or flood, or more than, the brand will not write, but within the 10's, you can choose from dozens of the competitors .. ..

Rep: (1)
Regarding the problem with 82% of all clambered inet.Nichego I not found, so I had to find a way out of the situation itself, unnecessarily. tablet went for that.
In short everything is just like 5 cents.
You need to open the firmware file archiver, so is config_progress.xml file
You need to pull it from the archive, and then open the notebook.
There is a line<command sn = "22">shutdown</ command>
Delete it, save it, and let down to the firmware file with the replacement)
Repeat firmware-one podvisnet 86 and 95%.
This is normal.
End liquor firmware (. 5min), disconnect from the PC and switch planshet.Uvidite robot)): thank_you:

It does not work the way nickels. Just hang on a 86% rather than 82%. And in steps dos window simply shifted from 82% to 86%.

Rep: (0)
86 and error what to do?

razor09101990 @ 29.07.2013, 23:58*
86 and error what to do?

Well for starters if you see the host psevdobrenda ekspleya, then spit in his face, and with all my heart (it is the owner of the network "The Messenger"), for the Chinese basement of Mr. but without technical support
Well, then download ofsayta firmware version v2. Further, the properties proshivalschika eheshnoy button to put in the properties of compatibility with Piggy SP3 (if 7 or 8), and try to stitch it HS . Next, if you do not succeed, then try to change the usb port (Chinese kakaproga does not know what he wants) If this does not help, then try again and again changing ports (several times on the same port).
So I recommend to buy a shaman drum and knock on his luck and cursing causing explay technical support, as well, and its founder !!!

Post has been editedaaa222aaa - 01.08.13, 23:37

Rep: (12)
// try to flash with drugip cable! By the way, who are already rutnul? I tried Framaroot, but failed (

On the forumslatedroid.comappearedcustomCan someone check(Not responsible for the damage) http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/71617-tecl...post__p__984081

Rep: (34)
Here are found the quick obtaining root in our clone Teclast P78 But it is necessary to check on our Explay`ehttp://2centos.ru/stat/kak_poluchit_root_n..._2_i_drugih.htm
please unsubscribe immediately who rutnul by this method well and do not forget about the pros

Please add to the cap

Post has been editedDanielBern - 23.08.13, 09:29

ADB driver for debugging through total commanderAttached fileadb.exe(863.31 KB)
(Need plugin TS)Tyk!

Well, then have someone on that much can be bet and Ruth and .....

Rep: (7)
indimion , Try just one more time to alter and I was able to alter his version: Surfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01, the version Surfer + 7.03-20130327-V1.00, not what happened gave the error, it can be ukotsana.

The list of my actions: (Not including driver installation)

1) Right-click on the shortcut ImageBurnTool and run as administrator.
2) put a mark on the right (square) erase nand
3) File / Import Upgrade File and choose the firmware Surfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01 I press start.
4) clamped on the tablet power button for 10 seconds (for that would be convinced that he passed out completely), then connect the cable only to the plate clamp holding the volume key "+", connect the cable to a computer and srazuzhe I press the power button on the tablet in ImageBurnTool window in the Devices box on one of the label should appear ports.
5) start the download, it passed quickly, should blink green square. Turning off the Tablet. Again for 10 seconds the power button (for that would be convinced that he passed out completely). ImageBurnTool close completely.
6) Right-click on the shortcut ImageBurnTool and run as administrator.
7) File / Import Upgrade File and choose the firmware Surfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01 I press start.
8) Connect the cable only to the plate clamp holding the volume key "+", connect the cable to a computer and srazuzhe shake the tablet's power button ImageBurnTool Devices box, in one of the label should appear ports.
9) Start the download, now longer. It appeared somnoe device called Surfer 7.03 "Open folder to view files" and there just scored three files1) Surfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01 2) recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-blade-gen2-update_signed 3) root (what for I do not know, just in line as it had requested full of zip file, by the way until threw these three files that did not feel like he does not like to run) after some time everything is loaded, must blinking green square.
10) Switch off the plate, the power button and Oooooooo miracle it works again.

The necessary files are attached:
Well, that's firmware from here:http://support.explay.ru/product/257

Posted 08/30/2013 22:16:

I hope it's someone or whether it will also help. You do it all on your own risk !!!!! : Blush:

Attached files

Attached fileUSB-Burning-tool-v1.6.21 (20130420100840) .zip(6.24 MB)
Attached filerecovery-clockwork-3.0.2.4-blade-gen2-update_signed.zip(3.86 MB)
Attached fileroot.rar(879.22 KB)

Rep: (7)
DanielBern @ 23.08.2013, 00:02*
the rapid receiving Ruta

I do not plow. Ruth is not installed

SerZhig @ 09/13/2013, 19:19*
I do not plow. Ruth is not installed

This method is for our columns, on our gadget we need to understand how to make that worked this ill-fated Root

I've got a desire to make a mod firmware V1 drain with Ruth and all sorts of chips, worth it?

Rep: (182)
Getting Root rights V2.hh - V1.hh

Program:
VRoot Getting Root rights 100%

My instruction to obtain Root Relief Program: VRoot

1. Download and install the program on your computer:
New (new version):Attached fileVRoot_1.7.1.4028_Setup.exe(5.1 MB)

Chinese Language:Attached fileVRoot_1.7.0.3882_Setup.exe(5.31 MB)
or
English language:Attached fileVRoot_1.6.0 + english.exe(4.84 MB)

2. Disable antivirus software and Internet access.
3. Run the programVRoot
4. Enable USB debugging(On the tablet settings - For Developers - debugging USB)
5. Connect the included tablet to the computer.
4. If the tablet does not decide to install the driverAttached fileAndroid ADB Driver.rar(6.09 MB)

5. Once the tablet is determined by the program, press the right button at the bottom GreenROOT
6. After the last window, the tablet reboots.Now you can turn off the computer, all gained ROOT rights ..
7. When you go to the main menu of the tablet program and see that there is a new program "Superuser" (Chinese). The first time you use programs that require Root, a window pops up with a request from Superuser of providing root access, you should confirm the resolution by clicking the right button.
8. Change the "Superuser" (Chinese) to RussianAttached fileSuperuser.apk(1.37 MB)
Way:system / app /Superuser.apk
For advanced users, you can put SuperSU-Pro: Attached fileSuperSU_v1.65.apk(1.88 MB)
(* Do not forget to rename SuperSU_v1.65 in Superuser)
For advanced users, you can put SuperSU:SuperSU (* Do not forget to rename SuperSU in Superuser)
Reboot your tablet ...

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 26.10.13, 22:58
Reason for editing: New

Firmware Explay Surfer 7.03

*** Surfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01 ***

Firmware instructions:Attached filehow_to_update.pdf(269.95 KB)

Firmware program:Attached fileUSB-Burning-tool-v1.6.21 (20130420100840) .zip(6.24 MB)

The serial numbers for the firmware Surfer 7.03 v2.01:Attached filesn_Surfer 7.03 v2.xx.pdf(88.54 Kb)

FirmwareSurfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01 : download support.explayOfficial site

FirmwareSurfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01 : Download Google Drive

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 04.10.13, 10:27

How to replace an internal memory card to an external (How to make the memory card is reflected as a sd)?

For firmware:Surfer 7.03-20130522-V2.01, VITRO P70 17.05.2013, VITRO P70 27.09.2013
1. Get root rights
2. Swinging RootExplorer
3. Install RootExplorer
4. Go in RootExplorer
5. We search through RootExplorer file " vold.fstab " (way /etc/vold.fstab )
6. Not forgetting in any case in advance to maintain its " vold.fstab "
Who forgot to save yourvold.fstab Here is the original: Attached filevold (Original) .rar (623 bytes)

7. And replace it with: Attached filevold (sd) .rar (629 bytes)

8. Reboot the tablet.

Only for firmware:Surfer 7.03-20130327-V1.00
1. Get root rights
2. Swinging RootExplorer
3. Install RootExplorer
4. Go in RootExplorer
5. We search through RootExplorer file " vold.fstab " (way /etc/vold.fstab )
6. Not forgetting in any case in advance to maintain its " vold.fstab "
Who forgot to save yourvold.fstab Here is the original: Attached filevold (Original) .rar (627 bytes)

7. And replace it with: Attached filevold (sd) .rar (631 bytes)

8. Reboot the tablet.

Do everything at your own risk ...

Everything works great

Post has been editedigorter2011 - 21.11.13, 20:09
Reason for editing: 2.01 and 1.00

Rep: (44)
igorter2011 @ 10.10.2013, 16:42*
taste it like to work, check and write down or not !!!

everything works fine. plus sign left. : Rolleyes:

Removing - Turn off unnecessary applications in standard firmware 4.xx without ROOT!

1. Go toSettings - Applications - Everything
2. Select the desired application is not
3. ClickStop - Reset - Turn off
selectedApplicationscease to work and lost her label in the application menu and after a reboot, it appears, will not be asked in the memory, and will not perform automatic loading at startup.
In no case did not turn off the application with a green robot

Applications can be restored again - to run as needed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 9:43