teXet TM-7024 - Firmware

Rep: (248)
teXet TM-7024 - Firmware
PictureteXet TM-7024
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Important information
Who has Wi-Fi on the chipsetRalink(it is possible to learn through ADB, the lsmod command)in firmware 4.2.2 it will not work!Decisionlooking for.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware

Unofficial firmware
Unofficial firmware (4.1.1)

Unofficial firmware (4.2.2)

Instructions
Instructions for changing software
1) Turn off the device.
2) Connect to PC.
3) Run the utility. Select firmware (SelectImg)
4) Hold the HOME button, insert the cable and press the ON button (short press 5 times). Windows will detect the new device.
5) Install the driver (for 64bithttp://texet.ru/save.php?file=/files/UsbDr...1333694087.rar).
6) Reconnect the device to the PC.
7) When asked about formatting, click Yes, then Yes again.
8) Wait until the end of the software change process.

Firmware via PhoenixCard (for those who can not flash through LiveSuit)

miscellanea

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 10.04.19, 00:26
Reason for editing: Application drain from TeXeT TM-7024 Android 4.0.4 firmware

Rep: (1)
Restored using PhoenixCard

grinast4 @ 25.10.2014, 16:02*
Restored using PhoenixCard

Here is the linkhttp://ublaze.ru/forum/topic1232-670.html#p15050, Who could be useful

Rep: (16)
goes off topic?

Rep: (0)
After installing the module to work on wifi tablet firmware 4.2.2, it rebooted and hung on the splash screen. This is normal? Turned off from this state through the power button again. And will not start. Even the order set of instructions in the "general" of the archive firmware because the purpose of which module in the subject is not directly described to me incomprehensible.

Post has been editedsemmit69 - 22.11.14, 16:58

Rep: (10)
Dali reflash this tablet. Those who wrote these instructions, it is necessary to pull his hands from where they grow, and inserted into the shoulders.
1. In the second and the fourth paragraph is written to connect the tablet to a PC>hence in this paragraph в„–4 nuance can be removed;
2. When you download and install the utility for updating the software is unzipped to the pope in which he is the installer (created for this program (LiveSuitPack105_english.exe) ondelnuyu folder, put it there, and then run the executable file to be called LiveSuit.exe.);
3. When installing the driver on board system can swear by anything drayver- srashno, agree to install.

Hello, here I perepal tablet texet tm 7024, but it is buggy, it is already more than 2 years, the Internet vabsche not really go out, flashing help? If so, what firmware to deliver?

all good time. forgot to unlock and uchetku did in the old days, I do not remember what. I wanted to download the firmware in texet site but there are technical works. Someone can throw file LiveSuitPack105_english_1360765004.exe?
update: the site has risen, he downloaded

Post has been editedyuri.gluhov - 21.12.14, 14:28

I'm sorry, that is not on, was looking for in the search engine firmware for tm-7086 and granted this topic on the forum, the tablet has become a brick, I do not know what to do! Is there a utility for flashing devaysa these things?

Hi all, I'm still a beginner. Help me please, I want to change the memory with flash, built-in memory.

What then should be changed?

## Vold 2.0 fstab for HTC Passion
#
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount<label><mount_point><part><sysfs_path1 ...>
## label - Label for the volume
## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path>- List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
# / devices / platform / awsmc.3 / mmc_host for sdio
dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices / virtual / block / nandj
dev_mount extsd / mnt / extsd auto / devices / platform / sunxi-mmc.1 / mmc_host / devices / platform / suni- mmc.0 / mmc_host
dev_mount usbhost1 / mnt / usbhost1 auto /devices/platform/sw-ehci.1 / devices / platform / sw_hcd_host0 /devices/platform/sw-ohci.1

Change please, and throw off my file I beg ..

Then replace the file and all?
No need to prog sorts to Use?

Rep: (6)
A simple way to restore the tablet

As always all do at your own risk (I have done nothing wrong), all data on the SD card and the tablet will be lost.

We have killed, the discharge plate.
1) Download the official firmware Android 4.0.4 (you need to find it)
2) Download the program PhoenixCard
3) With the help of the last "write" to the SD card firmware

Attached Image

4) Insert the card into the tablet, connect the power, press power.
A green progress bar should appear, and a “clock” sound.
At the end displays a message (card ok).
Now we take out the map, reboot.
The stock firmware should load.
The program Phoenix Card, button labeled 5 in the figure, you can return the sd card in the previous state.

Taken fromsavagemessiahzine.comby toxa.bot

Rep: (29)
Who does not work when booting to enter the stitched rekaveri need to change the values ​​in the previous script.bin file on:
[recovery_key]
key_min = 28
key_max = 33

After this, hold down the Home button and press the Power, hold Home to rekaveri download.

Post has been editedSileNTViP - 23.03.15, 13:38

* volkodav1975,
so shakeTeXet TM-7024 - Discussion (Post a0473 # 22384188)three attached file and unpack first. They rock.

so in general ... I accidentally vstavilfleshku firmware Prestigio MultiPad 7.0 Ultra + and I went flashing. it was established on texet tm 7024 after the launch stopped working sensor. since I was OFFICIALLYREGISTERED firmware Prestigio MultiPad 7.0 Ultra + with theirs site I threw PhoenixCard Tool program and made all of the automatic disconnection from the archive only replace Fail img OFFICIALLYREGISTERED with texet tm 7024 and voila tablet has started it can someone help because after I have a PC nipoluchalos tortured neizvesno device's own software and manual

Attached files

Attached filePhoenixCard Tool.rar(647.08 KB)
Attached fileManual.rar(439.98 KB)

Post has been editedanex980 - 04.04.15, 17:04

Rep: (17)
How to put wood on Windows 8?

* Vspihka,
https://www.google.ru/...%D0%BE%D0%B2+windows+8

Rep: (152)
I read in the internet that the native firmware does not work save the settings for 3G modem when connected through the OTG cable. But on the official firmware does not have this problem or is there a fine?

Post has been editedABISMAL888 - 25.04.15, 16:03

FiliN271 @ 26.06.2013, 21:45*
Hold the HOME button, insert the cable and press the ON button (pressed short - 5 times). Windows will detect the new device.

Help. I want to sew, but pinching the home key, connecting cable, and when you press the ON (fast time -5). Nothing happens. What to do?

Rep: (248)
* lesonegor,
Try again. Something has to be yes.

Here, Ralink and Realtek? How to find out?
Attached Image

Well or here (the image that is not increased)https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9F7e/9qg1c9ttc

Hello! A question. Baby forgot graph. key and naturally entered incorrectly multiple times. How to raise. Google account does not pass. On your computer Ubuntu 14.04. adb can not see. In rekoveri can not enter. How to reset to factory settings.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/02/20, 20:51