> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

59 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Recover data from internal memory
Message#1
25.06.13, 23:55
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 70
Check in: 24.02.12
PocketBook IQ 701

�������������� ������ �� ���������� ������ download

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 P7500
OS and firmware:Android 4

Description of the problem:
Tell me, how can I restore user data (photos, videos, etc.) from the internal memory of the tablet?

PS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500, a password is set on it (not graphic, not a pin) cannot be removed by all possible means. Now the tablet has CWM recovery v.6.0.1.5 installed, the data section is mounted. If I can not remove the password, I will do a wipe after which I will need to restore the data stored in the internal memory!

PSR: I did not find the answer on the forum (

A proven way to recover deleted data from the device’s internal memory: Data recovery from internal memory (Post # 23310169)
For the 64-bit version of Windows: Recover data from internal memory (Post # 25940872)
And another way: Recover data from internal memory (Post mad_maxon # 37973807)
If there is a problem with nc, when it creates a file of zero size Recover data from internal memory (Post mrdime # 27291183)
Getting the image of the internal memory without a netcat
Recover data from internal memory (Post LKA_ # 68516356)
Instructions for creating a dump section. Recover data from internal memory (Post sergentum # 56571359)
Instructions for working with the dump.
Recover data from internal memory (Post ne4d # 56911551)
Instructions for recovering data from a non-working devicefor MTK(tested on HT3 prov1.1.3 MTK 6735.)
Data recovery from internal memory (Post noy1970 # 58784487)
Instructions with Cygwin (tested on LG G2)
Recovering data from internal memory (Post turbo1121 # 61582358)
Article onsavagemessiahzine.com:
How to recover deleted photos and other files on your smartphone.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 26.03.18, 08:41
Reason for editing: edit
Arman Kirakosyan
Message#2
26.06.13, 00:02
Lap Closer
[offline]

Messages 4161
Check in: 14.09.12
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

The case is not entirely yours, but it is a way to get to the files through recovery. Look, it may be useful.The screen is broken, there is no possibility to open the FS via PC (Post # 23014479)

--------------------
A consensus must be sought, Alexey Feofilaktovich, a consensus!
© Shirley Myrly
Message#3
26.06.13, 10:48
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

Arman Kirakosyan

Thanks, this is the way I've seen. All user data that is currently on the tablet I already pulled out using CWM and ADB. But the main thing is to pull out what has already been removed from the tablet. The password can not be opened by any of the methods described on the forum, in this I will do a wipe, and then try to restore everything that happened before!

Found one description on XDAhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994705but I can't deal with it until the end (bad with English)
Arman Kirakosyan
Message#4
26.06.13, 15:21
Lap Closer
[offline]

Messages 4161
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Well yes. If the data is already saved, then the only quick and reasonable solution to return it to the state of full functionality is to make a hard reset with the wipes. It will take less time and effort to restore the contents than to open the protection! ;)

--------------------
© Shirley Myrly
Message#5
26.06.13, 23:01
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

Arman Kirakosyan @ 06/26/2013, 16:21*
It will take less time and effort to restore the contents than to open the protection!

Understand how else to do it.
Arman Kirakosyan
Message#6
26.06.13, 23:04
Lap Closer
[offline]

Messages 4161
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

18504 @ 27.06.2013, 00:01 *
Understand how else to do it.

Very simple.
-When the machine is turned off, enter the recovery (volume up + power)
-There alternately select Wipe data / Factory reset, then Wipe Cache Partition, well, in the end- Roboot Now

--------------------
© Shirley Myrly
Message#7
26.06.13, 23:53
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

No, I mean, to understand how to recover data after I make a wipe
Message#8
03.07.13, 22:48
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

Nobody really knows? Has nobody ever accidentally deleted any info from a tablet / smartphone, for example, a photo or video?

Surely you can somehow restore?
Message#9
06.07.13, 01:32
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

So no one helped, I had to figure it out myself.
In the manner described below, I managed to restore the pictures and videos deleted from the WAIPʻe from the internal memory of the phone.

Instructions for recovering deleted files from the internal memory of the tablet / smartphone on android, based on the instructionshttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994705with small additions

What did you do on:
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500, OS: Android 4
Computer: Win-7 32bit

Preface:
Most of the work is done from the command line using Unix commands (http://book.itep.ru/10/unix1018). However, if you do everything on the following points, you should get even one who has no idea what UNIX is. When I started recovering files, I also knew almost nothing about UNIX commands, but in the end, after three or four hours of torment, everything worked out for me. I still don’t know what some of the commands described in this manual mean)).

I will try to write very simply, as I understood it.
The bottom line is that any files from the hard disk (flash drives) can be restored using various programs (R-studio, HandyRecovery, Recuva, etc.) even if they have been deleted.
However, for this it is necessary that these programs be able to determine the storage medium from which the recovery will be performed as a hard disk or flash drive.
When you connect the tablet to a computer, it is installed in the system using the MTP / PTP drivers and is defined as, for example, “Samsung Portable Device” or the like. That is, the internal memory of the phone is hidden from data recovery programs. They just do not see it.
So, in order to work with internal memory, it needs to be converted to a regular hard disk partition.
This will not work in the tablet itself, so you need to copy a whole block of memory from the tablet to the computer and then convert it to the desired format. It is necessary to copy the block, and not specific files or folders (about blocks, and what data they can be described below).

Step-by-step instruction:
1. The first thing to do is to enable USB development on the tablet (usually located at: Settings-Applications).

2. Install ROOT rights (for my tablet:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Firmware (OS 4.x)), as well as ClockworkMod recovery (CWM): (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Firmware (OS 4.x)) through the ODIN program (detailed instructions:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Firmware (OS 4.x) (Post # 14697459) )

3. Install BusyBox from the Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ericson.busybox). As I understand it, it is necessary for the fact that you can run UNIX commands on the tablet. Enter this program, give it a super user rights and click install. At the same time pay attention that install was made to the system \ bin tablet folder, it is specified by default, approximately in the middle of the program screen.

4. Download and install Cygwin software on your computer (allows you to use UNIX commands in a WINDOWS environment)http://www.cygwin.com/. We go to the site and click on the setup.exe link, then the download will begin. Start the installation, choose install from internet. Select the installation folder C: \ cygwin. Next, select the folder (you can any), in which during the installation component cygwin packages will be downloaded. Next, click Direct Connection. Next, select the site from which the packages will swing. Then the list of packages itself appears, in which you must select the following items:
- in the Devel clause all sub-clauses whose name begins with the letters gcc (they are consecutive)
- in the Debug clause pv-debugininfo
- in paragraph Utils sub pv

5. Download the add-on for Cygwin, which is called Netcathttp://www.daemon.de/Netcat. Download need zip-archive. After unpacking it, move all files to the C: \ cygwin directory. The main thing is that the file nc.exe located in the archive in the bin folder is copied to the C: \ cygwin \ bin folder. The rest of the files in the root of the archive, as I understand it, can be simply copied to the C: \ cygwin folder (maybe they are not needed at all).

6. Next download ADB (a program that gives access to the file system of the tablet, even if it is in a locked state)ADB and all that can be done with it. Unpack the archive and copy all the files from it to the folder C: \ cygwin \ bin

7. In the folder C: \ cygwin create a folder with the name, for example, MyTab.

8. Download the VHDtool.exe file (this is the program that will make a format from the block copied from the tablet, which will later be mounted as a virtual disk and used by file recovery programs). Copy it to the C: \ cygwin \ MyTab folder (I just copied it to the C: \ cygwin \ bin folder just in case)http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/vhdtool/..??ReleaseId=5344 .

9. Now we need to understand which block to copy to the computer, since there are several of them in the internal memory of the tablet (I have 11) and each of them contains some piece of information (if we are interested in pictures, videos, etc., then we need to know which contains relevant information). Here it is written how to understand which block of which containshttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28115791, but I did not bathe, and just chose the largest unit. You can find out the block size as follows:
- Run the command line (Start-Run-CMD.EXE)
- Using the “cd” (enter the directory) and “cd ..” (exit the directory) commands, go to the C: \ cygwin \ bin directory to start adb
- Next line by line (enter one line, press enter, enter the second, press enter, and so on.) Enter commands (to insert - press the right mouse button on the black field and select Paste):

adb shell
su
find / dev / block / platform / -name 'mmc *' -exec fdisk -l {} \; > /sdcard/list_of_gnex_partitions.txt

- After that, the list_of_gnex_partitions.txt file will appear in the root directory of the tablet, approximately as follows:

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p10: 314 MB, 314572800 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 9600 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 64 * 512 = 32768 bytes

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p10 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p9: 8 MB, 8388608 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 256 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p9 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p8: 14.3 GB, 14305198080 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 436560 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p8 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p7: 12 MB, 12582912 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 384 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p7 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p6: 2 MB, 2097152 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 64 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p6 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p5: 469 MB, 469762048 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 14336 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p5 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p4: 606 MB, 606076928 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 18496 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p4 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p3: 8 MB, 8388608 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 256 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p3 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p2: 5 MB, 5242880 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 160 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p2 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p1: 12 MB, 12582912 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 384 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0p1 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0: 15.7 GB, 15756951552 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors / track, 480864 cylinders

Disk /dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmcblk0 doesn't contain a valid partition table

From this it can be seen that the mmcblk0 block (all blocks have a name starting with mmclbk) has the largest size - 15.7 GB (I don’t know if this is the main unit at all). By this, I decided to restore it.

10. Turn off the tablet and enter the CWM mode. Go to the "Mounts and Storage" and mount (click mount) system, data and everything else that is mounted.

11.Connect the tablet to the computer.

12. Go to the C: \ cygwin folder and run the Cygwin.bat file, then enter the following text line by line (to insert, right-click on the menu bar - the topmost line, where the close and minimize windows are located), select Edit, Paste):
adb forward tcp: 5555 tcp: 5555
adb shell
/ system / bin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / bin / busybox dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0

12.1 Perhaps after the adb shell line, you need to prescribe the su line, so that the code would look like this:
adb shell
su
/ system / bin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / bin / busybox dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0

13. Again, go to the folder C: \ cygwin and run the Cygwin.bat file again. Another window will appear. There we enter line by line:
cd / mytab
nc 127.0.0.1 5555 | pv -i 0.5> mmcblk0.raw

The mounting of the image of this block in the * .raw format will begin (a block of 15 GB in size was mounted for about 20 minutes)

Attached Image

When finished, the file mmcblk0.raw appears in the folder C: \ cygwin \ mytab. It should be about the same size as the block itself, that is, in my case, about 15 GB. The tablet can be disconnected from the computer.

14. Now close both windows of Cygwin.bat. Go to the folder C: \ cygwin and once again run the file Cygwin.bat and convert the newly copied block using the program VhdTool. Enter:
VhdTool.exe / convert mmcblk0.raw

as a result, the message should appear: Status: Complete. In this case, the file name itself will not change. It will be called mmcblk0.raw, but something will change in it (I don’t know the details), which will allow you to connect it to your computer as a virtual disk.

15. Click the right button of the mouse on the icon of my computer, select the item Management.

16. In the window that appears, on the left, select Storage, then Disk Management.

17. In the top menu, select the Action item and select Attach a virtual hard disk.

18. In the appeared window, in the item file type (where the Virtual Disk Files (* .vhd) are written), select All files. Then select the file mmcblk0.raw.

19. After that, a new disk will appear at the bottom of the window. I called it Disk 3. To the right of this inscription it will be written Not distributed.

20. Right-click on Disk 3 and select the Initialize disk item. Next, put a tick on the item Table with GUID section.

21.Click the right mouse button on the word Unallocated and select the Create a simple volume item ... In the following windows, assign a letter to it (for example, Z) and discard formatting.

22.After clicking the Finish button, a new Local Z disk will appear in the system and immediately pops up a window prompting you to format it again.

23. Format the disk, while specifying the Fat32 file system, the standard cluster size, and be sure to put a tick in the Quick Format option.

23. Everything, now the disk is ready to work with data recovery programs. Thus, I managed to recover deleted photos and videos from WAIPʻe from the internal memory of the phone.

PS: Everything was done practically at random, since I am not familiar with the English language, as well as with the programs presented here.
Almost all actions were done for the first time, maybe some of them are optional.
If there are any ways easier than this, or comments on the instructions I will be grateful for the correction!

Attached files

Attached fileFiles.rar(127.01 MB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.09.13, 17:51
Reason for editing: Added at the request of the author
Gridzilla
Message#10
06.07.13, 06:22
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 27664
Check in: 03.02.10

M

--------------------
Remember! The line between "Now a little tweak and it will be good" and "Oh, what have I done!" - very thin!
lascorpio
Message#11
07.07.13, 02:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Check in: 15.10.11
Apple iPhone 6s

18504 @ 06.07.2013, 02:32 *
/ system / bin / busybox

do bythisinstructions, it is almost one to one, like you, but there without a recovery there is a principal feature - I don’t know how you are, and on my sgs3 where you write "/ system / bin / busybox" you need to write "/ system /xbin / busybox "otherwise there will be a note of sound.

Now I’m picking, stuck on the stage where
nc 127.0.0.1 5555 | pv -i 0.5> mmcblk0.raw

I only have mmcblk0p12 there, but the point is that he doesn’t get anything out, or rather he writes
0 B 0:00:00 [0 B / s] [<=>

and the output file is 0 bytes ...

I tried it through the firmware, and through the recovery, and mounted and unmounted all partitions - nichrome. I tried other sections, for example with efs - also a gol. If someone can advise something - I will gladly listen.
lascorpio
Message#12
07.07.13, 02:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

I tried it through the firmware, and through the recovery, and mounted and unmounted all partitions - nichrome. I tried other sections, for example with efs - also a gol. If someone can advise something - I will gladly listen.

Earned! It was necessary withoutsuto try.
Message#13
07.07.13, 11:53
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

"/ system / bin / busybox" it is necessary to register "/ system / xbin / busybox"

This is due to where busybox installs its files, I wrote about it in step 3 (by default I had the installation location / system / bin /), but sometimes it can install files in the / system / xbin / folder. At least that's what it says in the XDA manual.
0 B 0:00:00 [0 B / s] [<=>

I also had it, but this was due to the fact that I did not mount objects in CWM. After I did this, the block copy immediately went
Earned! It was necessary to try without su.

Where are yousuindicated? I do not seem to have that?
lascorpio
Message#14
07.07.13, 14:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Apple iPhone 6s

18504 @ 07.07.2013, 12:53 *
And where did you say su? I do not seem to have that?

Well, in the instructions for the link, all actions are done through su, and on xda in the second message it is indicated that it is desirable to set su.

-------------------

In general, I pulled out the disc, mounted it, searched it with all possible recovers, and found nothing besides a pile of junk. But it was necessary to pull out just a couple of several-kilobyte backup files - one from the financial program, the other - the history of SMS.

In general, the search result is not too surpassed by a similar program.Hexamob Recovery PROwhich also found only a bunch of rubbish, but it did it the day before yesterday, right from the firmware and without a hemorrhoid with pulling out the internal memory in Windows.

The conclusion from this situation is this: make backups and do not be lazy to transfer them to external media in time.
Metall.Antichrist
Message#15
08.08.13, 05:30
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 03.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Dear experts, please tell me, the phone does not turn on, something happened to the board with the board .... in general, is it possible to somehow get to the system memory, I know that there are flash memory and a flash processor on the back of the motherboard, According to the idea, those 16 gigs of internal memory are in one of them, is it possible to somehow extract information from there? how? what tools are needed. Can I connect it to a device like a SD card? just there are a lot of pictures and other information, incl. contacts, sms that are very necessary.
Samsung Galaxy s II phone
Message#16
08.08.13, 11:35
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

Metall.Antichrist,
In my opinion there are no specialists in this topic, at least this definitely does not apply to me: happy:
Most likely, the phone must be carried into service, in order to somehow “start” it, and then use this instruction for data recovery
GSN78
Message#17
21.08.13, 15:43
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 28.02.09

I tried on your instructions to pull the data. The window does not open when Cygwin.bat starts. Do not tell me what's wrong?

The window launched (reinstalled). Only now it writes nc: "not found command" and pv: "not found command".

Post has been editedGSN78 - 21.08.13, 16:20

--------------------
Nokia 3310 ->Nokia 6610 ->i-Mate SP3i ->Nokia 2610 ->HTC Max 4G ->WG-3 ->Xiaomi MI2 32 Gb
- = Extreme = -ShamaN
Message#18
22.08.13, 23:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 329
Check in: 26.07.07
Oneplus 3T

GSN78 @ 08.21.2013, 16:43*
The window launched (reinstalled). Only now it writes nc: "not found command" and pv: "not found command".

The joke is that in this cygwin NETU utility pv.
Downloaded separately from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pvforcygwin/

Notice - not a word about it anywhere !!!
In step by step instructions from the author of this topic
it has nothing to do with reality - there is NOU either pv-debuginfo there (it was not possible to find it anywhere), nor pv (where to download - see above). Author - tidy up your instructions!

However: after running the command in the second window
$ nc 127.0.0.1 5555 | pv -i 0.5> mmcblk0p10.raw

in the first window we get:
[2] + Stopped (signal) / system / xbin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / x
[1] - Broken pipe / system / xbin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / x

or simply
[1] + Stopped (signal) / system / xbin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / x

What to do - I'll never know.
Device - Acer ICONAI TAB A701, AOKP by Odiv, Android 4.2.2. Computer on Windows 7 x64.

Everything, figured out: removed the use of pv ... Copy - copies, but progress does not show. Apparently something is wrong with this pv.exe.
Introduced:
$ nc 127.0.0.1 5555> mmcblk0p10.raw

Who will find a solution with working copy monitoring - I will be glad to see it here ...

Tax, you can install pv via the cygwin console with this command:
wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/pvforcygwin/files/pv-1.3.4-1/pv-1.3.4-1.tar.bz2 -O - | tar -jxv -C /

Before using the cygwin installer, install the wget utility (enter wget in the search string of the cygwin installer, and then in the box below to change to Install).
True, this does not affect the result of the work of this utility. There is a suspicion that it is simply not compatible with Windows 7 x64.

Post has been edited- = Extreme = -ShamaN - 23.08.13, 00:33

--------------------
Acer ICONIA TAB A701, AOKP from odiv (4.4.4); ZTE Blade, CM11 from zeelog (4.4.2), 512RAM (gave to brother); HTC One dual SIM 802w (PCT), ViperSence 2.24 (5.0.2), S-OFF; Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 LTE SM-T805 (IronRom) (6.0),OnePlus 3T A3003 (European) 64Gb gray (gunmetal).
BAS-B
Message#19
28.08.13, 22:51
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 30.01.08

Earned! It was necessary to try without su.

And how SU remove / cancel? : blush:

Post has been editedBAS-B - 28.08.13, 22:51
Message#20
29.08.13, 00:00
User
[offline]

Messages 70
PocketBook IQ 701

The window launched (reinstalled). Only now it writes ....... pv: "not found command".

- = Extreme = -ShamaN @ 08/23/2013, 00:36*
The joke is that in this cygwin there is no utility pv. It is downloaded separately from here:http://sourceforge.net/projects/pvforcygwin/Note- nowhere about a word !!! In the step-by-step instructions from the author of this topic

it has nothing to do with reality - there is NOU either pv-debuginfo there (it was not possible to find it anywhere), nor pv (where to download - see above). Author - tidy up your instructions!

Yes, here they are these items:
Attached Image

Download the latest version from the office. site and find them there. Without these additions, nothing will come out exactly, I tried: rolleyes:

The window launched (reinstalled). Only now it writes nc: "not found command" ...

It:
18504 @ 06.07.2013, 02:32 *
5. Download the add-on for Cygwin, which is called Netcathttp://www.daemon.de/Netcat. Download need zip-archive. After unpacking it, move all files to the C: \ cygwin directory. The main thing is that the file nc.exe located in the archive in the bin folder is copied to the C: \ cygwin \ bin folder. The rest of the files in the root of the archive, as I understand it, can be simply copied to the C: \ cygwin folder (maybe they are not needed at all).
did you do it right?

BAS-B @ 08.28.2013, 23:51*
And how SU remove / cancel?

I am not a very professional pro in this lexicon, but in my opinion there is no need to cancel anything, you just need to close the window and reopen Cygwin.bat and enter the code for a new one.

Post has been edited18504 - 29.08.13, 00:10
BAS-B
Message#21
29.08.13, 20:20
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 30.01.08

Find / dev / block / platform / -name 'mmc *' -exec fdisk -l {} \;>/sdcard/list_of_gnex_partitions.txt edited the following: find / dev / block / platform / -name mmc * -exec fdisk -l {} \;>/sdcard/list_of_gnex_partitions.txt after which the text file was successfully created ... :)
Now it does not work with the nc 127.0.0.1 5555 | pv -i 0.5>mmcblk0.raw create the correct file. The command is executed without visible errors, but the output file is 0 Kbytes ... Could this be due to the fact that I can not mount the Sdcard in the recovery? If I insert a USB flash drive, then I manage to mount an extSdcard, but this does not help the cause! What can be done?!?

59 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:41