> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia ZR - Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (601)
Sony Xperia ZR - Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureSony Xperia ZR, Sony C5503, Sony C5502 (Sony M36h), Sony Dogo
Description | Discussion � | Firmware (OS 4.xx) � | Official firmware (OS 5.x.x) � | Custom firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x) � | Modifications and decorations � | games and apps � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Sony Xperia ZR Owners Club � | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club �

Important information!

In order to avoid the breakdown of your device,
for its firmwarestrongly recommended to use Flashtool versions 0.9.16.0 - 0.9.18.6 and during the firmware required tick off simlock in the Exclude field . Details here .

Any firmware model 5503 can be safely installed on 5502, unless otherwise noted in its description.

F.A.Q: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How to install software in * .ftf format?
O1: Using the programFlashtool

Q2: Where can I see certification of official firmware?
O2: For model C5503 -herefor model C5502 -here.

Q3: How to check if the bootloader is unlocked or not?
O3: We type in the phone*#*#7378423#*#* and go to Service mode , Further Service info - Configuration and look at the bottom line:
Bootloader unlocked: Yes - this means that the bootloader is unlocked.
Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes - this means that the bootloader is locked. Can unlock.
Bootloader unlock allowed: No - The bootloader is not unlocked and cannot be unlocked.

Q4: How to check the availability of DRM keys?
O4: Service tests ->Security
The first three lines - Key OK.
In detail, with screenshots.

Q5: How can I customize the custom firmware created for other Xperia Z series devices to the screen resolution of the Xperia ZR?
O5: In the file build.prop we find the linero.sf.lcd_density = (maybe it's written here 480 ). The value of this parameter (after the equality sign) is replaced by 320 , save the changes and restart the phone.

Q6: Can I flash the kernel without using a computer?
O6: You can, through the terminal emulator.
Put boot.img for example on the internal drive and enter in the terminal:
su
dd if = / data / media / 0 / boot.img of = / dev / block / platform / msm_sdcc.1 / by-name / boot

Q7: Having passed the software update / reinstallation, the device after the first few seconds gives the question as in the image below - "[POWER OFF] or [Use phone]". What it is?
Picture
Attached Image
A7: This is due to the fact that before (re-) installing the software, a data reset was requested and the device is now trying to set factory settings. For their full installation, you must select [POWER OFF], otherwise the request will be repeated after each reboot of the communicator and until [POWER OFF] is selected.

Drivers and Utilities
Official
Android SDK- A tool for developers under androyd.
EMMA- A program for flashing the drain and rebuilding a brick with an unlocked bootloader.
PC Companion and Sony Update Service Pro- Programs for flashing the drain and recovery when the boot loader is locked.
Official programs for working with Sony Xperia phones
Download Sony Update Service
Unofficial
Flashtool- A program for installing firmware, parts of firmware, as well as any (and custom) kernels.
ADB Console- Supports basic ADB and Fastboot commands, such as adb devices, fastboot devices, adb reboot bootloader, adb logcat, fastboot oem boot and many others, without the need to install SDK drivers.
The program for installing firmware and kernels: QuikIMG
The program for obtaining root rights: Kingo Android ROOT
The program for obtaining root rights: rootkitZ
The application for Root rights: Towelroot
Driver installation
//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…ivers-1.3-20140209.exe- A package of dravers for Flashtool from the developer. Download this file, click on it with the right mouse button, go to the compatibility section, select there Windows Vista sp.2 and checkbox from the administrator. Disable antivirus! Next, run the installation. At the selection stage, check the checkboxes for the drivers: fleshboot, fleshtool and Xperia A. Everywhere press the button - "install anyway". After installation, restart the computer.
If you do not have a developer tool installed -//savagemessiahzine.com/pages/g...com%2Fsdk%2Findex.html. Install this program, run it, put the necessary checkboxes and start the installation (the button in the lower right corner).

Installing drivers for Flashtool
Installing Flashtool ADB drivers on Windows xp / vista / 7
Installing drivers on Windows 8 \ 10 + another way + still
Download official USB drivers
Download ADB drivers

Instructions

All ways to get root rights:
CWM (ClockWorkMod recovery):
Unlocking and locking the bootloader
Instructions for beginners
Instructions for using the program FlashTool

miscellanea
Uninstalling Android system apps
List with descriptions of system applications that can be removed + List for removal on Android 4.3 + another list
Script for cleaning system / apps via CWM + Corrected script to clean firmware 4.4.4 (.283) and script to completely remove gapps
CWM Status Error Codes and Solution
A small educational program for beginners ZR
Unpacking Sony Xperia firmware in 1 click
How to flash through fastboot
About phone firmware using QuikIMG
More about flashing the phone with QuikIMG
Screen resolution fix (dpi) to 320
Instructions for changing the regional number
We will reanimate the worn Xperia ZR phone
Fast recovery of the phone
Instructions for flashing the phone using a Mac computer
Several ways to disable application signature verification
Full FAQ for working with TWRP Recovery in graphical form
Study of the power consumption of the phone on various firmware
Information about Governors and I / O Schedulers
Kamome tool for Windows - a utility for deodexing 4.4 KitKat firmware
Recovery of Mobile Bravia Engine after locking a bootloader without DRM keys
Patch that removes camera noises on unlocked phone
Instructions for building ANDROID from sources
Instructions for installing games and applications on the SD card
Fix memory swapping for Android 4.3 firmware
How to swap the memory card and the internal memory of the phone on firmware 10.3.1.A.2.67
Script for installing ExtSd2InternalSd, swapping the memory card and the internal memory of the phone on firmware 10.1.1.A.1.310
Step-by-step instructions for flashing the phone with Flashtool and getting root rights
Installation instructions for the Xperia ZR .233th firmware from the Xperia Z
Official (stock) firmware and kernels
List of official firmware and their files (for flashlight)

Official Xperia ZR firmware on worldofxperia.ru

List of firmware for model C5503
Android 4.1.2:Android 4.2.2:Android 4.3:Android 4.4.2:Android 4.4.4:
List of firmware for model C5502 (M36h)
Android 4.1.2:Android 4.2.2:Android 4.3:Android 4.4.2:Android 4.4.4:
Deodexes official firmware
Kernel official firmware
Sources of official firmware

Unofficial (custom) firmware and kernels
Stock based firmware
Firmware 4.1.2 (.310) with root, for installation from CWM(thankDavid_Black)
Ultimate PureXZ Ultra v5.1 Final [.292](thankrunner24)
eXistenZ Ultimate | 3.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA(thankrunner24)
CriskeloROM v7.2 (.283) AROMA(thankevs1408)
Firmware 4.4.4 (.292) with root, for installation from CWM(thankEnZeLaDo 11)
Firmware 4.4.4 (.292) with root and some additions from xenius9
Lightweight stock firmware 4.4.4 (.292) with root and some additions from xenius9
eXistenZ Ultimate | 3.0.0 | Light & Dark | AROMA(thankxenius9)
Lightweight stock firmware 4.4.4 (.283) with root and some additions from xenius9
Lightweight eXistenZ Ultimate 3.0.0 firmware in light and dark styles(thankxenius9)
Ultimate PureXZR Ultra v2(thank1_VIRUS)
Firmware 4.4.4 (.283) with root, for installation from CWM(thankEnZeLaDo 11)
Firmware 4.4.4 (.283) with root and some additions from xenius9
iHackers v1.0 (.233)(thankEnZeLaDo 11)
EXR.M and C | Z_4.4 (.233) | Nono enchantress(thankEnZeLaDo 11)
MoonWalker ☆ SuperB ☆ Port with Xperia Z(thankEnZeLaDo 11)
Ultimate BlackXZ v2.1, in dark design(thankTishak)
RomAur v12 XZ(thankTishak)
CriskeloROM v6.8.1(thankTishak)
eXistenZ Ultimate | Light & Dark | Ota(thankadam_magamadov)
eXistenZ Ultra Edition 7.0.0 Sirius Look & Feel(thankadam_magamadov)
eXistenZ Ultra Edition 6.6 by Niaboc79(thankxenius9)
eXistenZ Ultra Edition 5(thankxenius9)
eXistenZ Ultra Edition v4.3.6(thankxenius9)
Custom firmware 4.1.2 with custom kernel(thankxenius9)
Ultimate PureXZR v1.1(thankCartman1992)
Ultimate PureXZR v1(thankCartman1992)
ZR 10.4.1.B.0.101 Generic IN moded by kalininvs
NEXPERIA ZR [4.3] 10.4.B.0.569 Google Xperience (Port), Nexus 5 Style
In the style of HONAMI based on monx and eXistenZ(thankxenius9)
Firmware based on .74 from Xperia Z, eXistenZ, in dark and light styles(thankxenius9)
Xperia Z firmware port - monXdifiedZ-Honam1XZ-1031A2_74_v03-00-02(thankxenius9)
CyanogenMod firmware
AOSP / AOKP firmware
MIUI firmware
Custom kernels
Google Apps (Gapps)

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Please suggest new poll topics.

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic -Nemo0in QMS

Post has been editedNemo0 - 13.03.19, 00:15

Rep: (2315)
M
We move to a subsection, fruitful discussion!

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 30.06.13, 00:04

On xda-developers, the owner of Xperia A through the Xperia ZR software got the rights of the SP ..) That would be for us to try the Xperia A software ..
System folder need someone? ..

Rep: (42)
8oldemar,

tried to get your mouth Dumlord batch file? For Z and Go, it seems to work. And as I understood it for a heap of other Xperia family devices.

Alx3x in courses .. and from DoomLord and from Bin4ry. Waiting for data on the software Xperia A - maybe what happens ..)

Rep: (45)
I could not wait to rut and did it myself. The basis was taken DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (v15). I added support to itC5503 build 10.1.1.A.1.310 .

Instructionexactly the same as the DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit, all the difference in a single file run_root_shell.
You can download my version fromGoogle driveorAttached filerooting-tools.zip(2.01 MB)

Attached Image
I hope my Pull Request will be accepted and support will be in the next version of the DooMLoRD toolkit.

WNZRS @ 07/04/2013, 00:14*
I added support for C5503
I wonder how?.. ))

Wow, with the rights! ): thank_you: Now fix is ​​left to install ..

Now it remains to install fix ..

What kind of fix?

I wonder how?.. ))

How i did it
1. Unpacked kernel.sin;
2. Unpacked core fedtulzam(having previously assembled them under windows);
3. Tulza issued addresses.txt, where there were 4 addresses fordevice_database.c;
4. In sw_perf_event_destroy.dasm (they also issued aces) I found (at random) an address forperf_event.c;
5. Collectedrun_root_shell.

Because of ignorance of what and how to do, it came over to suffer with clauses 2-5

WNZRS @ 07/04/2013, 00:51*
What kind of fix?
Does recovery work properly for you, when you move through folders through ES file explorer, does the device not restart?

Brilliant! )

Does recovery work properly for you, when you move through folders through ES file explorer, does the device not restart?

ES Explorer'a not worth it. In the Root Explorer, it seemed to go fine in folders, but when remounting, there was a reboot in r / w.
Putthis fix(delivered without problems), no more reboots.

WNZRS @ 07/04/2013, 01:08*
I put this fix (it was installed without problems), there are no more reboots.
OK. Later add to the header.

Rep: (693)
Ok, there is a root, but how to put the recovery?x-Parts. does not want to work.

Rep: (7)
I put on Z - ki, here it isSony Xperia ZL - Official firmware (OS 4.x.x), everything is not tested, but saving and restoring work!

Rep: (0)
And who will tell you how to move games to the USB flash drive from internal memory?

You can swap the internal memory and sd card. In theory,this waymust work.
People who know how to use the mount command can act more precisely (using mount -o bind to mount folders from sd to internal memory).

And without root, are there any ways to move games from internal memory to a USB flash drive?

There are no ways without root.

Rep: (223)
WNZRS @ 07/06/2013, 11:53*
And without root, are there any ways to move games from internal memory to a USB flash drive?

Through file editingvold.fstab (you can swap the internal and external sd-card), you can probably also, and the file can probably be rewritten through the stock recovery by collecting a zip-file for updating (without root).

Post has been editedMadMonK - 06.07.13, 18:07

MadMonK @ 6.7.2013, 19:05*
Through file editingvold.fstab (you can swap the internal and external sd-card), you can probably also, and the file can probably be rewritten through the stock recovery by collecting a zip-file for updating (without root).

And you can instructions :-) I'm in this waist of wood

MadMonK @ 07/06/2013, 19:05*
Via editing the file vold.fstab (swap the internal and external sd-card) is probably also possible, and the file can probably be rewritten through the stock recovery by collecting the zip file for the update (without root)
I tried on V at one time - it works in part, but it’s better not to work with such a communicator. And the recovery on Sony is not available as such.

Rep: (223)
02dima08 @ 07/06/2013, 21:37*
And you can instructions :-) I'm in this waist of wood

I do not know how it is on your device, so I post the contents of this file from my smart (Samsung Galaxy i8160 Ace 2)
Original file
## Vold 2.0 Generic fstab
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##

#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount
Modified file
## Vold 2.0 Generic fstab
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##

#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount

But with the creation of a ZIP file for updating through the recovery I can not tell anything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 16:13