> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

159 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> THL W11 - Discussion | Smartphone 5.0 "
Do you own this device?
Yes [ 552 ] ** [46,19%]
Not [ 643 ] ** [53,81%]
Total votes: 1195

TechSKU
Message#1
24.06.13, 23:49
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 19
Check in: 22.05.13
Thl w6

DiscussionThl w11
PictureThl w11
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Processor: MT6589T
RAM: 1Gb / 2Gb
ROM: 16Gb / 32Gb
Screen: 5.0 IPS OGS Full HD
Camera: 13MP front / 13MP main
Price: ~ $ 277
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

One more photo
Reviews
Firmware
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-baw- - 11.06.14, 13:29
Lazy987
Message#42
31.07.13, 00:37
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 139
Check in: 29.07.13

Wakaka @ 07/30/2013, 21:05*
It's cool if it will be like that, only I don't understand where it will be inserted.
Shl. Blin already 3 days in Moscow rolls (

Yes, no matter where. The main thing is. In extreme cases, you can already unscrew the two screws (one and a half seconds for each screwdriver with a small bat, it does not matter), all the same no one often changes the memory card. Once set and use. The monolithic case is more pluses than minuses. The smartphone itself will feel stronger and shock-resistant ... probably. In the same place under the hood, it will be possible to detect the battery, which is changing, I am sure, in home conditions it is easy and simple, in case of its breakdown. From your review;) At least the smallest -)
us4alex
Message#43
31.07.13, 08:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 10.01.10
Nokia 6220 classic

Card Exten --- No write onhttp://www.minideal.net/thl-w11-smartphone...ont-camera.html
Micro SD / T-Flash memory card NOT included<a href = "http: //www.invalidablelink.com / thl-w11-5-ips-fhd-mtk6589t-android-42-double-13mp-cam-phone-p-98808.html "target =" _ blank ">http: //www.invalidablelink.com / thl-w11-5-ips-f ... ne-p-98808.html</ a>
and where you saw on sale tel. with 32 gigs on board? So far they are selling ROM with 16 Gigami and 1 Gigami RAM, I think it will be a mass product for now, since competitively priced and fairly balanced. I ordered this one - it will come - we'll see - but it looks like there will be nowhere to pop the memory card either from the outside or inside.

Posted on 07/31/2013 08:53:

We are waiting for the first to receive and a detailed story about what is there INSIDE !!! :-)
Wakaka
Message#44
31.07.13, 09:05
well, well, well
[offline]

Messages 862
Check in: 24.07.06
Nokia 7.1

Micro SD / T-Flash memory card NOT included

I think so too, but on the manufacturer’s website they write this
Attached Image

}-)

Post has been editedPost915 - 02.10.13, 19:21
babku
Message#45
31.07.13, 10:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 358
Check in: 15.04.12

I'm also waiting for this device, I wanted a two-gig version, but sent it to one! I think the weekend will also be on hand)) What and how I will write!
Wakaka
Message#46
31.07.13, 18:42
well, well, well
[offline]

Messages 862
Nokia 7.1

Here is a new review on the phone, people insert 2 SIM cards into the phone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow5jtLwUYGg
Cutaneus
Message#47
31.07.13, 20:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Check in: 10.08.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Does he have on hand? what about the missed message indicator ?? there is? Is burning?
Lazy987
Message#48
31.07.13, 22:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

Cutaneus @ 07/31/2013, 20:43*
Does he have on hand? what about the missed message indicator ?? there is? Is burning?

I'm more interested in the speed of the applications and the speed of the screen ... and catching the wifi. And all this in comparison with the zp980 turbo zop. For I can not definitively decide on the choice of the phone.
Cutaneus
Message#49
01.08.13, 00:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 298

Lazy987 @ 08/01/2013, 01:57*
I'm more interested in the speed of the applications and the speed of the screen ... and catching the wifi. And all this in comparison with the zp980 turbo zop. For I can not definitively decide on the choice of the phone.

And I am between him and TCL idol X, the screen is cracking in zopo, and this is not accidental. In the idol, the frame seems to be like a metal base (but there is no support for the flash drive). Here interests that here with the indicator
And it seems like there is a Russian language in presets, because there are manuals even in Russian

Post has been editedCutaneus - 01.08.13, 00:47
Lazy987
Message#50
01.08.13, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

Cutaneus,
Here, too, everything is not entirely clear with the memory card. But there is a 32 ROM version of the phone. And then no memory cards, which only slow down the percents, and will not be needed;) And apparently TCL idol X is of course a super-cool phone. The thinnest metal frame around the edges. There is even a zop with its design resting. But in the future with the MTK6592 percent, I think all such phones will do. And the OGS screen will have all and thin metal frames ... With that thin case, the TCL camera is equipped with a Blue Glass filter and has an f / 2.0 aperture, while the zp980 has a f / 2.2, i.e. the aperture hole of the Zop flagship is slightly smaller (although it is thicker !!!), which will significantly affect the quality of images, the larger the aperture, the greater the light transmission and the better sharpness of the output frames. And megapiskesi do not rule at all in quality, it would be better if they were smaller, but the matrix with the lens would be better! Cool phone this TCL idol X, but with a memory card and really an ambush. Here I would like to know what aperture of w11. The camera is a little bulging and looks pretty big, which inspires optimism. I think there should be a very good soap dish in the back (and in front of me in vain, megapixels were pulled up - this will only add to the noise of photos with such frivolous optics, but this seems to be just marketing).

Post has been editedLazy987 - 01.08.13, 13:43
Cutaneus
Message#51
01.08.13, 20:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 298

Lazy987,
I don’t really need a camera, I need a 4.7 ″ (5.0 ″) screen, for these parameters a zhuyka is best suited (as there are a lot of reference books and manuals on the phone, but my honor cannot cope with this already) , but I don’t like problems with her GPS, as I also often use GPS ... I sit and think ... what is better than Monkey King or an idol ... there is also a gn00 variat huavei ... but the soul does not belong to it ( OTG is also not there). Suddenly, as on a cheat, they will make another lid and the battery can be shoved more powerfully (after all, 7mm is pretty thin, there is a margin of up to 9mm) ...
Lazy987
Message#52
01.08.13, 21:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

Cutaneus,
No battery is enough for a modern phone with an FHD screen for normal use for the whole day. Even at 3000mAmp is not enough. So in any case, the phone needs to buy mobile charging. It should just get in the habit, go to work - in the morning you put mobile charging in your bag and you are sure that the phone will not sit down. IMHO. And at the expense of the camera, even a professional photographer needs a soap box for constant carrying with them. These are just amateur photographers who say that they do not take pictures on a soap box, but only on a DSLR. In fact, with a DSLR, flash, and several lenses (and even a bunch of little things) can not be dragged every day. Professional photo equipment is needed only for creative photography. And when you just need to capture the moment for yourself, you always need a camera at hand, and it’s very good that modern phones build so high-quality soap dishes. Zopo with tiechal lead in this plan. I have a W5 + and it makes pictures at the level of a good soap dish. It's bad that they are the same as the rest of the cheap Chinese brands on MTK are picking up megapixels, reducing the image quality (the more the matrix is ​​divided into megapixels, the worse the quality due to the appearance of unnecessary noise), but this is obviously marketing. Even in all the reviews they say about some "honest megapixels" and "interpolation", in fact, of course, the matrices actually sprinkle on these megapixels without increasing its physical size. So, I’m also waiting for quality photo reviews from w11. If the photo is better there than at the zope, then I will take it (well, if this is the same or at the level of screen responsiveness and catching Wi-Fi). And there are still no reviews for some reason.
Cutaneus
Message#53
01.08.13, 22:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 298

I ordered an Idol, let's see how it will hold, the batteries are the same with the monkey king, I will compare with Honor, which keeps charge for 3-4 days))
kvv7
Message#54
04.08.13, 11:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1044
Check in: 28.05.11

I also ordered a w11 waiting. But here are zero reviews. I didn’t find it. I already sell it.

Post has been editedkvv7 - 04.08.13, 11:57

--------------------
Do not try to argue with a moron ... otherwise you will sink to his level, where he will crush you with his experience ....
Wakaka
Message#55
04.08.13, 12:01
well, well, well
[offline]

Messages 862
Nokia 7.1

I won in Moscow for a week now.
Asmodeus
Message#56
04.08.13, 12:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 05.08.12

Wakaka @ 08/04/2013, 12:01*
I won in Moscow for a week now.

Please clarify what is there at the expense of the battery, you can pull it out or not and where the microSD card is inserted. Thank.
kvv7
Message#57
04.08.13, 12:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1044

No one can say anything. Interesting.

Post has been editedkvv7 - 04.08.13, 12:10

--------------------
Do not try to argue with a moron ... otherwise you will sink to his level, where he will crush you with his experience ....
Wakaka
Message#58
04.08.13, 12:24
well, well, well
[offline]

Messages 862
Nokia 7.1

Kvv7 @ 08/04/2013, 13:08*
Please clarify what is there at the expense of the battery, you can pull it out or not and where the microSD card is inserted. Thank.

You misunderstood me, in Moscow at the post office, they will not send me to Nizhny Novgorod.
Asmodeus
Message#59
04.08.13, 12:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 05.08.12

OK! We are waiting for review))
kvv7
Message#60
04.08.13, 12:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1044

Yesterday I just paid for it today and said that they sent it. The issue with the bumper was resolved. With the one that Barbie had to send on it to me, it was drawn.

--------------------
sokosta
Message#61
04.08.13, 18:03
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 25.02.08
HTC One Dual Sim

I bought my wife version 1GB / 16GB today. Only built-in memory, the card can not be put. The first sensations are only positive - a bright screen, videos and photos taken by the phone, it looks great on it, the speaker does not represent anything special, but it is quite at the level - it does not crack at maximum volume. The case does not play, does not creak. Included was a bumper with "Iron Man" and film. Don't wait for the review - the phone has already been captured by the daughter, it plays into something, says there are no brakes)))
Thl

159 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:53