WIFI | discussion, problem solving

Rep: (2118)
Wi-Fi Questions / Answers
Selection of network equipment | Setting up networks, Internet access and network equipment | Guide Networks and Equipment
Attached Image
Theme Rules
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.

5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Wi-Fi: unobvious nuances (for example, home network)
Why wifi doesn't work well and how to fix it | Part 2
There are more links
Connectify (PC) virtual Wi-Fi access point
Local network between PDA and PC via wi-fi
Carrier Access Point Bandwidth Testing

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 07.08.19, 20:19

Rep: (3)
Sorry if I'm not writing here. Which wifi adapter is suitable for the world vision t62d? Aliexpress does not offer.

Rep: (1)
cs73rus
I have an old tp link 7200 wv 62 sees.

Rep: (0)
I am distributing Asus Vin7 from an iPhone to a laptop, two years already. But a week ago, a disconnection began, even when the phone was close to the laptop. The iPhone itself sees other Wi-Fi networks and can connect to them, the laptop too, but the signals are weaker. I rolled Windows back to the recovery point, Dropped network settings through cmd, also in EasyFix prog. It happens that the network keeps the norms, and then you start playing and crashes and can not find again at all. The Wi-Fi antenna itself on the laptop is connected normally, the contacts are seated tightly.
the topic of jerking the opening of pages in the browser is also noticed, that is, with a good Internet, everything is usually loaded instantly, and now when the connection is deteriorating, the download is dumb, although the phone is nearby.

In general, I don’t even know what to do.

Hello! I hope you can help me. There was such a situation. I upgraded the router from the MR150-3 megaphone to all SIM cards. From a Beeline operator’s SIM card, the torrent was loading, but in my Village Beeline has a small speed. I changed the SIM card to Megaphone, the speed in the browser is from 12mb to 20mb, the video loads in FullHD and does not slow down, but I start to download something from the torrent and there is no speed at all. Help me please!

Rep: (369)
* Leeroytools, block p2p, see workarounds in The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet and Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota

Posted on 1/5/2019, 18:00:

* Grotq, How does a laptop work with other wifi access points?

Friends, tell me, the speed test shows the speed to the laptop by wifi Mbps 17.95.
YouTube at 2 speeds with 1080 quality I can not watch, it constantly hangs.
What can be wrong?
only me on the net !!!

Xiaomi Mi-router 3 firmware from Padawan
connecting gepon - router - wifi.
provider speed 20mb

the fact is that I went to my mother-in-law, she has the same speed as the provider, there is a simple router, and I am with my laptop.
the laptop produced the same speed, but the video did not slow down under the same viewing conditions. so I thought ....

* Leeroytools Are you sure your provider Megafon is not blocking the torrent? Try to download torrent with vpn if vpn does not work then I don’t know

Posted on 1/12/2019, 10:49 PM:

* M! Racle try lowering protection from wpa2 to wpa

Rep: (2)
Please tell me the equipment for covering a large square Wi-Fi? PC to USB adapter

Rep: (10)
Maybe someone knows why it does not connect to wi-fi (or rather connects, but does not write to the Internet), both on the laptop and on the phone. Password entered 100% correct (logged in and copied it from the settings of the modem itself). There is money, because the Internet works through a cable.

Who will tell you what settings you can enter to enhance the wi-fi signal? The router hangs on the wall, I’m behind the foam block wall on the balcony 7 meters from the router and my signal is already falling, plus a 5 GHz network falls off the router constantly sitting on the netstat schedule. tp-link c5400 device

Point A is wifi internet. Between point A and B there is less than 1 km distance, there is direct visibility there are no obstacles what equipment to buy so that point B has wifi internet.

* teltar
NanoStation M2 / NanoStation M5. Or their slightly truncated and cheap Loco options will do.
I use it myself, everything suits. Communication 14 KM in direct line of sight.

Hello!
Is there any information on the current WiFi Mesh networks and their technical specifications?
So far, only marketing articles without measurements I find

Rep: (6)
GalleonOD @ 02.26.19, 02:01*
What are the settings for amplifying the wifi signal?

Turn off 5Hz and go to 2Hz

Good evening. The hostel blocks the connection of Wi-Fi routers. Is there any way around this protection?
Connecting to the MAC address, the router receives all the IP settings of the dns and so on automatically, but there is no direct Internet and Wi-Fi. Changed the firmware on the router to DD wrt changed TTL all exactly the same.
P.S. The computer distributes the Internet but a warning pops up from the club’s PC that will block access to the Internet.

Connectyfy is running. But the computer is old and a strong delay on the iPad then.

You can install / configure custom firmware on a computer emulator that’s just a computer for the provider, and distribute the Internet but stay online incognito (so that the traffic goes to the provider like through a simple computer).

Post has been edited9Malkolm - 15.03.19, 04:26

Rep: (466)
* 9Malkolm , MAC address of the computer, on the router, did not try to clone?

The operator blocks the distribution of the InternetA big topic on this.

Hello. A year ago, I spent the Internet in a new friend’s private house using two tp-link TL-WA7210N directional antennas. In the main house, the Internet (60 megabits, L2TP) receives ASUS RT-AC58U, the antenna is connected via a 20m PoE cable. and operates at a transmitter power of 2 dBm. With an increase in power, it will not connect to the point, it can be seen that it is rebooted periodically, there is not enough power. Changing the point, PoE adapter, cable did not lead to anything, the same thing. I even put a PoE block from ubiquity m5 more ampere, it did not help. The distance between the houses is 200 meters in direct line of sight. In the second house, the TL-WA7210N point is defaulted as a client and wired to a router in the center of the house. On the speedtest wire - 30/30 mb, on Wi-Fi also 30 on one device, but when two are already connected, both of them have no more than 10/10 and o.O gradually falls
And after a couple of days of uptime, Wf-Fi speed does not exceed 1 megabyte. You reboot the router and again 30 and over time the speed drops. I already installed routers Zyxel Keenetic II, Zyxel Keenetic Lite III, Tp-link TL-WDR4300.
I don’t understand what the cant is, the TL-WDR4300 already has DD-WRT, I set different settings, channels, security, well, all the same, the speed approaches zero in time and the more you use it the more often you need to reboot.

Good day! Guys, I need your help! The situation is this: we have a hostel, everyone pays for the Internet and receives a password for using Wi-Fi. In fact, it is like: one person paid, distributed a password to the whole room; because of this network congestion, low speed and so on.
I want to fundamentally change this situation. I know that it is possible, for example, to allow access by the MAC address. I will add each device to the white list. But Wi-Fi can be handed out from a laptop or from another device, and then it turns out that this list will not work.

Do you know any ways to control devices for connecting? Thanks for the answer!

Rep: (106)
Good day, tell me what does this mean?
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 11:43