> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Xcom: Enemy Unknown | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (195)
XCOMВ®: Enemy Unknown
Version: 1.6.0

Last update of the game in the header:27.04.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Strategy

Description:
*** Note: Compatible with iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini. Ipod Touch 5 and up, iPhone 4S and up. ***
Become part of a secret military organization called XCOM. From now on, you and your comrades - the last obstacle to hostile aliens to conquer the Earth. In the role of the commander of the special forces you have to allocate resources, develop technologies, develop a common strategy for battles and determine the tactical disposition of each soldier.
The original XCOM is a real gem of the world of computer games. And now her ideas, capabilities and tactical depth will come to life again, thanks to the efforts of Firaxis employees.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown brings a new story to the world of XCOM, new enemies and new technologies with which you will protect the Earth. The fate of humanity will be in your hands. Only by effectively exploring alien technology, developing your own base, planning operations and controlling the movement of each fighter on the battlefield, you can achieve success in this war.

Features:
- Strategy. XCOM: Enemy Unknown combines step by step tactical battles and an incredibly exciting action game.
- Base. Hire, equip and train soldiers and personnel. Search and neutralize aggressive aliens. Develop and equip your headquarters.
- Tactics. Control fighters in tactical turn-based battles on the ground and use air support - interceptors and "Rangers".
- Threat. To protect the Earth to be more than 70 missions that require your attention across the globe. You have to not only fight and aliens, but also to deal with the government of various countries.
Review from app-s.ru
"- And tell me, Colonel, does the general staff have any operational plans in case of an invasion from the outside? - Well ... I wouldn’t call it the actual operational plans. Imagine at least your Russian General Staff on Earth. operational plans in case of an invasion, say, from Mars? ”“ Well, ”said Andrei.“ I fully admit that something like this exists ... "
Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, "The City Doomed"
Normal weekday. Hundreds of thousands of people are on the streets of the cities of their business. Some look to the sky. Whether we are in this galaxy? Perhaps this question a few of the tortures. The answer will come as a very eloquent and clear - thousands of alien drones begin bombing all major cities of our blue planet. "Come on, it's the end of the world !!!" - shouted some others: "Must-have quickly put the video with devouring my neighbor of this alien creature on YouTubeВ». Like-for better or worse, there is only one outcome. Humanity is on the brink of destruction, and only a secret special unit XCOM can oppose anything alien threat. What awaits us? Time will tell...

Briefing
Listen here, guys! It's our time! All that ever invented our great American cinema, became real! Hydrocephalic vile gray humanoids, snotty beetles, zombies, under the control of the most humanoids, and aggressively tuned biomechanical entities without a declaration of war treacherously attacked our cozy, rich burgers and oil planetoid. And only you can protect your people and the poor starving children in Africa, democracy and the Arab dictatorships, the new iPhones and bogomerzkih small hairless dogs! Soldiers kill Gray - Save the Earth-mother, and America. What? Who hath sent out here are not Americans? Lord, yet even here, there are Russian! As it is 12 countries are financing our project? Ahh, the laurels will go to all the same our glorious country? Let's see what he would say to this team.

Ah, there he is. Greetings, welcome to the XCOM base in America. I thank you for the location of our headquarters here, and not in some kind of central Africa or Latin America. Though its advantages in those locations are, for example, more income almighty money or instant examination of corpses. But no, you all have chosen our wonderful country of freedom and democracy. Who are those hicks? And this is our "brave fighters", which I had sent instead of our valiant "sea lions". Yeah, this former bartenders and prostitutes have to gain experience for the effective destruction of green men. You will have time to become attached to them and hard to cope with the loss of everyone, Commander. Therefore, here's my first piece of advice: try as much as possible to minimize the loss of personnel, for the loss of more or less experienced fighter can come back to haunt even during the next landing.

This is our underground base.
So, suckers, the essence of ground operations, ongoing staff XCOM? As soon as we receive the SOS signal, we will immediately send to the appointed place the detachment of fighters armed with cutting-edge military weapons and equipment. Remember, the operation will be carried out over large areas, and, of course, every time they are significantly different. You will need to make the most of the environment and landscape effectively, first to search for the enemy, and then - for its subsequent destruction. My advice to you, greens - does not stick out from the shelter. Never.
Before the task you can choose and customize each fighter.
Safe firing from the shelter or quick dashes between them - the key to the success of the operation and the guarantee that your worthless life will be saved until the next landing. We train your soldiers to perform various kinds of missions, such as a simple sweep of territory from enemy targets, rescuing hostages and civilians and their subsequent excretion from the zone of intense fire, sabotage enemy operations, technical and operational sortie on the wreckage of enemy aircraft. We will also carry out some "delicate" for the Council, an alliance of countries, which funds our project. All of these will you do within your immediate responsibilities. You is clear, a Korean? Wonderful. Move on.

Before setting off on the operation Commander personally chooses the squad and its equipment. Depending on your specialization, which some of you have received during training at a military academy, you will have its own role on the battlefield, soldiers. Here you are, an Englishwoman, a physician will be, and the one-eyed Negro - a sniper. You will have to co-operate and use their best fighting qualities to achieve victory over the alien usurpers. Combat operations conducted successfully, will enhance your battle experience. And if someone from your manifest itself on the battlefield nauluchshim way, waiting for your higher rank. This will allow you access to special training. Special combat skills that you get to them, will increase the rate of survival squad at times. Physical fighter qualities, knowledge of tactics and strategy, timing, of your actions until the enemy mixed up, but just luck - this is what ensures success in ground operations.
But, as I have already said, your tactic voluntarily-forcibly boils down to sitting in the blunt behind the barricades and making rushes between them. Why? Yes, because I so want, Corporal! You are no longer capable of anything, so even the Commander does not need special tactical delights in order to effectively fight with alien creatures.

The loading screen is made more than original.
If the operation was successful, you must collect all the corpses and debris from the battlefield. No, a fighter, not for the care of the environment, but for subsequent tactical studies thereof. The study of all the remains that we collect will give us the opportunity to improve our weapons, technology and equipment, which in due time will increase the effectiveness of our destruction of enemy personnel and, theoretically, will lead us to victory.

So, fighters, I will interrupt your briefing for five minutes.
Commander, as you know, we are now almost nothing is known about the enemy, but our base is quite small and we have a deficit of technical and scientific experts. Moreover, we have to stop the panic spread by the Council of Members. This problem can be solved by sending some of our satellites scan the air space above them. But to solve the first we will need to build new premises in the lower levels of our base. You have to plan their location and give orders directly. In this case, can not be wrong: planning must be perfect, you have to consider that the same functional areas when placed vertically, work more efficiently. Why is that, I do not know, but even if it is the imperative of Zarathustra, we have to use it. That's what I advise you to do in the first place team. And I, with your permission, will continue the briefing these blockheads.

Every shot makes a huge difference. Calculate something wrong - your team is dead.
Thus, the break is over, the green, let's continue. Now I introduce you to our experimental invention - visualizer combat situations by which team will be able to give direct orders and push you, fighters, to more advanced steps. The technology of this device, we fished on the gray market. do not ask what it is. Attention to the screen. With the help of the latest artificial intelligence, which calculates all possible situations every ten milliseconds, we can see all the directions of movement fighter at this point, the percentage of successful hit the enemy with a particular point, the state of health and fighter gear. this piece interface is minimalist, but comfortable. The only thing that we could not achieve - visual quality level, which is available for more advanced devices of this type. This is due only to the fact that we have at the moment is not so much advanced equipment, but, despite this, the picture is quite realistic and allows you not to miss every important detail. Since this is a prototype, then we also have problems with the smooth transmission of animation and regular departures visualizer on the main control screen. Last time sometimes brings terrible problem, especially when it occurs during strenuous operation, and the men remain without adequate support. We will hope that the device will be improved in the near future. But even at this stage it is impressive, agree.

So, fighters, let's sum up the briefing. You will have the difficult task: to protect the planet from full occupation of the unknown enemy. As far as we know, the aliens have already begun full-scale hostilities, and the time we have left critically low. Be prepared to act quickly raschityvajte possible situations, to gain combat experience and improve their skills. You will be given the latest experimental weapons, developed by our scientists and engineers to better deal with the alien scum. As far as we know, their varieties range from the classic "tadpoles" to hefty mordovorotov that you can snatch a ridge with all nozzles. And you have to try to protect your loved ones. But, think about the good, you will work in the open air, visiting different countries and places. Well, yes, it was ironic. I honestly do not envy you guys. But you - the only ones who can give a really powerful fight back the looming threat of all mankind. Do not move the Earth.

Verdict

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - incredibly meaningful game for the entire gaming on iPhone, iPad, if memorable Infinity Blade informed the older brothers in the shop, that games for small platforms can be great, then said XCOM specific text: "All the guys, now with ayfonchikami too small to be reckoned with. " For those who are in the tank, I will explain. From now on iOS - the usefulness of a great platform game. You can deny this, citing not particularly heaped "stuffing" of devices, or the same to bend the line in the style of "Ko-Ko-Ko, your telefonchiki only for birds to pigs suitable." But this is not the case. Hardware is constantly being improved, and some of the projects can boast graphics are better than in the later stage of development of the PlayStation 3, the second-refutes this game. I am not in any way trying to say that the iPhone, iPad will soon be able to catch up with his older brothers in the graphics (which is very important in some subjects up to 14 years), but the depth of project development may already be close to them. Well, forward to the new port of remarkable and revolutionary exclusives?
- Plot: 3.5
Pros: a good study of all that is associated with Alien.
Cons: sheer staking under the Hollywood blockbusters.
- Gameplay: 4
Pros: a high level of suspense, not a dull mission.
Cons: after all, the whole gameplay is based on a pair of templates and nothing more.
- Sound: 5
Pros: good soundtrack, great voice acting of characters.
- Convenience: 3
Pros: large icons.
Cons: constant glitches with the response of the wheelbarrow, terrible camera.
- Graphics: 4
- Pros: well-developed textures and models.
- Bad: weak optimization.
- I remembered: the sound of the sniper rifle shutter, the deployment of a cyberdisk.
- I would like: adequate storytelling with unexpected turns and a deeper tactical system.
Rating: 3.9 / 5

IPad 3 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots from iPod Touch 5
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

IPhone 4s Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

IPad 2 Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

IPad 4 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Translation of videos

Attached Image Attached Image

Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish.There is no Russian language yet!

Download:
Version 1.6.0
Version from tongbu for devices without jail
Older versions

A way to reduce the number of departures in the game!

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 04.08.16, 10:57
Reason for editing: ipa reloading

Rep: (0)
Russification is? Or from a PC to the craftsmen moved))

StaleWAR-777, not so fast, maybe there, but where, because now the game only in NZ Store

Rep: (69)
StaleWAR-777, so I tried - did not work, the different files. Is that generally all the files copy to Russian.

Check out that he had found among the files - then debug mode have: happy:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4afe17u4910xvj1/I...Loading_TMP.png

DJShadFox why is this?

Well, something like a cheat. Only I did not work.

If I understand this picture, part of the animation there, some videos are not optimized, and the game itself runs "in safe mode", which is why such a low fps. In short, New Zealand, as always received a trial version. Release something today (20 th day) is planned.

Post has been editedDJShadFox - 20.06.13, 01:14

Hopefully suitable for the normal version saves. And that is well passed.

Hooray, just I wanted to play, but on the PC was too lazy)

Rep: (12)
DjShadFox @ 20.06.2013, 01:09*
New Zealand as always received a trial version. Release something today (20 th day) is planned.

In 16 years, students seem to already have to know what the time zone, and that in the NT "number 20" is earlier than in Moscow. mda ...

Rep: (45)
Give russkuie subs :)

Rep: (139)
I remember playing as a child in which the xcom, but there was a little more like the characters on the ipod touch 5 not much podlagivaet
Ipod touch 5 screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
Forum users who have already downloaded and played by, say, a card badly cut compared to the PC version? Maps though, would be multi-level?

Bot more that I wrote to the publisher, 2K, ticket number 362153, offer spam their entire community about the translation. Translation done 1C like? Maybe they, too, get spammed?

Post has been editedSokratOFF - 20.06.13, 08:20

Rep: (10)
Everything is absolutely identical sort. I downloaded and went 3 mission, everything is there as the big blind

Rep: (23)
Guys, Russian language will be? Official or yourself, adjust the assembly?
Just in these games more interesting to play with the Russian language.
On 3 iPads all smooth, no lag

PacaNchick As long as people can not provide a translation, and perhaps can not, so it remains only to spam developers and hope

Rep: (13)
We need to find in the game files where propiman text and replace it with the text from a PC file. Ceyla there since ios 6.1.4 and simple replacement does not roll files.

Rep: (33)
I'm sorry that people are not on
please give a poor student account (I will not change anything because it's pointless)
Really want to play and in no Pphelper and Ceyla no exact its not put (

Rep: (15)
There PPHelper or his right, shake already, it is necessary to look for when where the letter P, ie, in the most peroy. Looking vbey xcom

Rep: (172)
Fps is not falling, but the game often crashes, and takin it back, and the game graphics may not shine in certain areas, but at the level of gameplay

Post has been editedJeyKey555 - 20.06.13, 09:35

Rep: (1)
squidward5 @ 19.06.2013, 17:06*
should save money for it?
lda! odnonachno. This masterpiece from the PC and consoles, fully ported!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/07/20, 15:40