> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

261 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Jiayu G3S - Official firmware
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#1
19.06.13, 14:18
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2299
Check in: 14.09.09
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Jiayu G3S - Official firmware
PictureJiayu G3S
Description | Discussion � | F.A.Q. | Purchase � |

���� download

� | Accessories � | Official firmware � | Unofficial firmware (OS 4.2.x) � | MIUI �

Drivers and Utilities
Solving errors when installing drivers

Drivers:Utilities:
Recovery
To enter recovery, you must hold down the "ON" and "Volume +" keys while the memory / USB cable is connected while the phone is off.

Custom:

Stock:
Firmware
Mirror firmware
Official firmware
Mods of official firmware
Instructions
Modifications and decorations
miscellanea
Recommended template for messages with firmware and its updates
[CENTER] [size = 3] [b] Firmware ......... or Update [/ b] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] logo (no more than 200x200) [/ CENTER]
[spoiler = Description] ........... [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Works] ........... [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Doesn't work] ........ [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots] .......... [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download] ............ [/ spoiler]

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and allhttps://yadi.sk/d/ceJsMPD67L-22materials for curators).

Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 23.01.18, 05:31
Reason for editing: Added a mirror of firmware (not all)
-brn521-
Message#42
06.07.13, 23:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 414
Check in: 11.04.13

Kijow
it is yes but unlike the new version, there are only 9 steps in the light sensor (approximately 1300 on the latter), there is no voice search. This determined my choice.

--------------------
ZTE z9 mini
-brn521-
Message#43
07.07.13, 14:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 414

Firmware 20130614-120430 for recoveryhttp://yadi.sk/d/8o1H5d1v6_OG3
Do not forget to backup.
Difference from the original:
- the dialer has already been patched (full-screen photo),
- one sd card,
- internal memory of about 2.7 GB (for applications)
After the firmware, check whether your imei is not (dial in a standard dialer * # 06 #).If not yours, restore using the MTK Droid Tool (the link is in the header) oranother way.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 03.08.13, 07:06

--------------------
ZTE z9 mini
dstup
Message#44
07.07.13, 15:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 28.01.13

Good day! Recovered MAC address error NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x4 is gone.

Did this link
http://forum.china-iphone.ru/problema-s-fl...245-t24835.html
citycat68
Message#45
07.07.13, 17:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 23.09.12
Ark Benefit M3S

Good day! Recovered MAC address error NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x4 is gone.

Did this link
http://forum.china-iphone.ru/problema-s-fl...245-t24835.html

Good day! You know, wifi normally works for me and the WIFI file is not overwritten, however WiFi Analyzer shows a supposedly existing signal of enormous power on channel 1 with the name "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x4". In fact, it is not on the air, and it does not bother me, but it seems like something related to your research: rolleyes:
Attached Image
dstup
Message#46
07.07.13, 17:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 28.01.13

Good day! You know, wifi normally works for me and the WIFI file is not overwritten, however WiFi Analyzer shows a supposedly existing signal of enormous power on channel 1 with the name "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x4". In fact, it is not on the air, and it does not bother me, but it seems to be somehow related to your research.

After my research, the signal on channel 1 NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x4 ... disappeared, I registered the static MAC address
ddssaa
Message#47
07.07.13, 21:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412
Check in: 01.08.09
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

Still, it would be interesting to come to some opinion ... to spit on this error, if everything works, or to try to eliminate it. Probably still better not to touch, if not interfere.

I have the same thing in the WIFI analyzer. I did not fly the WIFI file, it has the necessary permissions, but the owner is specified as nvram. I tried to change the owner to root. After the reboot, nothing has changed, but a window pops up that an error has occurred in the Settings application. Returned the owner back and more error message does not pop up. In the WIFI analyzer, the picture does not change ... Apparently, he sees himself as his WIFI as an AP ...
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#48
08.07.13, 18:39
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Messages 2299
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Backup Caps - old
JiaYu G3S - Official firmware (JB 4.2.1)
PictureJiaYu G3S
Description | Discussion � | F.A.Q. | Purchase � | Club � | Accessories � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware � | MIUI �
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), as well as questions whose answers are in the header, are deleted without warning.
Drivers and Utilities
If you can not install the driver!
USB VCOM Driver- required for flashing via USB cable throughSP Flash Tool
SN Write Tool v2.1316.00- program for working with NVRAM (change IMEI, MAC)

MTK Droid Root & Tools || ADB driver
Framaroot- Root-rights in one click and without a PC

Driver for modem mode under Windows XP

Firmware
Recovery
Custom
CWM (ClockworkMod) | TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project)
Modified boot.img with full root shell(fromStanner) - needed for flashing custom recovery via SP Flash Tool

To enter recovery, you need to hold down the "ON" and "Volume +" keys when the memory / USB cable is connected while the phone is off.

Stock
for 20130813 [attachment = "3426271: recovery.img"] for 20130614 [attachment = "3256150: recovery.img"] for 20130523 [attachment = "3256157: recovery.img"]

Communication module firmware
Modifications and decorations
Instructions
Instructions on firmware using SP Flash Tool | Issues and errors arising from the firmware using the SP Flash Tool

Treatise on survival - Attention!There are almost all instructions (root, firmware recovery, etc.), but everything needs to be done taking into account our model and files taken fromourcaps, if any!

Installing custom recovery

Backup NVRAM

Useful
miscellanea
Results of previous polls
[attachment = "3580372: clipboard3480834.png"]
[attachment = "3375773: clipboard71814810.png"]

Template design post with firmware / mod / patch

WHY MY POST REMOVED?
  • The answer to your question is in the FAQ or the topic header, which you did not bother to read.
  • Your post has no relation to the topic (object) of the discussion.
  • Your post does not carry any meaning or is: spam, flood, insult, hidden or obvious obscenities, inciting holivar / conflict, etc., which contradictsForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Your post is a duplicate of your previous post, which contradictsForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Your post is the answer to the post of a user who did not bother to read the FAQ / topic header before asking a question
  • Your posts are correspondence with a specific user. For this there is a QMS
  • Your post contains referral links or links to third-party resources.
  • Your post was deleted by mistake (and this sometimes happens)

Also, do not ask questions:
1) "Which firmware version is the most stable and best?" - if the firmware from which the phone came you are satisfied, then you should not immediately rush to change it! Everyone decides what is best for him!
2) associated with the update: "When?", "And it did not work out yet?", "And will it be at all?"

If you think that your post has been deleted unfairly, then write about this in the QMS to the curator of the topic or the moderator of the section.

For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.backup caps

Topics Curator: QGuest

Post has been editedQGuest - 21.01.14, 16:31

--------------------
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#49
09.07.13, 14:14
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Messages 2299
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Those. The firmware for updating from SD will not be installed when the CWM / TWRP is wired, as if there was a stock recovery?

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 09.07.13, 14:16

--------------------
DarkAdept
Message#50
09.07.13, 14:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 25.08.08
Jiayu G3S

>ORG @ niZM<,
or I am special, or so it happened. but through the built-in update could not be updated with the installed CWM.
-brn521-
Message#51
09.07.13, 15:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 414

Long contacts in the contact list in 2 lines

For firmware 20130523 and 20130614

Description
Long contacts in the contact list are not eaten, but arranged in 2 lines.
Before installing, do not forget about backups.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Installation
From custom recovery
Wipe before installation is required.
ThroughCWM
  • Throw.ziparchive to the memory card / internal memory of the phone.
  • In the recovery, select the iteminstall zip from sdcard
  • Then select itemchoose zip from sdcard
  • Find onSd cardthe desired firmware file and the volume keys get up on it, confirming the selection with the "On" button
  • From the set of items No choose one single"Yes"
  • After installation is complete, restart the device - go to the main menu and selectreboot system now

ThroughTWRP
  • Throw.ziparchive to the memory card / internal memory of the phone.
  • In the recovery, select the itemInstall
  • Find onSd cardthe desired firmware file and click on it.
  • We confirm the beginning of the firmware with a swipe on the inscriptionSwipe to Confirm Flash
  • After the installation is complete, restart the device - selectreboot system

Wipe after installation is required.

Download

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 08.10.13, 19:30

--------------------
ZTE z9 mini
a5l5s5
Message#52
09.07.13, 19:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5958
Check in: 21.08.08
ZUK Z1

>ORG @ niZM< @ 09.07.2013, 15:14 *
Firmware for updating from SD will not be installed when CWM / TWRP is wired

Established? I did not check, but there are suspicions that they are not (here they, like,confirm). However, I'm talking aboutreverse a situation in which the samopal, as it were, for updating from SD is not established without the custom recovery, whereas the standard for the same update from SD is very easy. Therefore, it is proposed to leave the term "to upgrade from SD" factory firmware in order to avoid confusion.

--------------------
Orakul21
Message#53
12.07.13, 09:35
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 24.04.12

They brought this G3S phone with a request to help with the problem that appeared after trying to clean up Chinese. I don’t know what was done with it, but when turned on, the screen shows vertical gray stripes, but the image is visible through them. These bands appear immediately when you turn on, on the screen saver when you boot, and when the phone is working.
I tried to install both firmware from the cap with a flash drive. The bands remain, when you turn on the screen as if under a gray veil. If you make a complete reset from the menu, the veil is again replaced by vertical stripes.

I tried using a flash drive to test all the memory, after that we get a brick with pristine memory (once this method helped me when the firmware on THL w3 was crooked). Then I flush the firmware with a flasher - it's still stripes.
Do not tell me which way to dig? Or return to the seller with a complaint?

Post has been editedOrakul21 - 12.07.13, 09:39
infernal85
Message#54
12.07.13, 09:45
paranoia
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4810
Check in: 10.04.09
Motorola RAZR

Orakul21,You can try to see the screen contacts

--------------------
Do not care who, but give me the light: God or fiber.
Orakul21
Message#55
12.07.13, 10:10
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 24.04.12

Orakul21, you can try to see the screen contacts

I do not think that the problem is hardware. At the first clean start of Android, where you need to select a language, time zone and so on, the screen without stripes.
And how do I know that the phone is on 6589. As I understand it, there are G3, G3N, G3s. Maybe they brought me to 6577?

Post has been editedOrakul21 - 12.07.13, 10:11
Arija
Message#56
12.07.13, 12:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 15.07.10
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

Question on the newly established CWM. I choose backup. On the screen is a robot with an open belly and the inscription:
CWM-based Recovery v6.0.3.2
SD Card spase free: 1322MB
And nothing happens.

Buddy with backup, select "Backup to external sdcard" (restore, you will need to choose from external sdcard)
And what you choose is backup to internal memory

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 11.08.13, 15:41

--------------------
mario-developer
Message#57
12.07.13, 21:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 10.07.13
Blackview BV6000

All who put CWM saw his work upside down.
Just noticed another oddity, if you take a screenshot using android sdk (via Dalvik Debug Monitor, running ddms.bat / monitor.bat in the tools folder), then we get the screen too upside down. Therefore, I have some strange ideas .. as if the real position of the screen is like in CWM, and in the firmware / programmatically, as it is, it is rotated by 180 degrees. Or someone can explain?
Attached Image

Post has been editedUksus17 - 13.07.13, 09:06
-brn521-
Message#58
12.07.13, 22:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 414

Patch for dialer v2
previous versiondid not always work correctly with® GravityBox
tested on firmware 20130523-102107 and 20130614-120430
Before installing, do not forget about backups.
Put through a modified recovery as a firmware
Attached filePatch_Phone_v2.zip(2.95 MB)

--------------------
ZTE z9 mini
oleg_krv
Message#59
13.07.13, 09:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 05.05.09
Jiayu G3S

Got a phone, came with firmware 20130523-102107.
I played a little with it and switched to 20130614-120430 (I installed via SP Flash Tool + rutting and creating recovery via MtkDroidTools_v247).
After some manipulations with autostart and shutdown of services + a bit of cleaning: overnight when WiFi is turned on, a discharge of 2% is very good

Now the question is: when was the old firmware did not check the light sensor, but now I checked: almost constantly 1-5 lux - very little, brought to the lamp almost closely shows about 1000, but the maximum value is 10240. (checked with a lux meter and other programs).
Question to experts:
1) sensor or firmware fault?
2) Is it possible to check without flashing?
3) according to the idea of ​​the driver of the lighting sensor sewn into the core | (monolith) (a quick glance at the folder / system / lib / modules did not show a separate module) - I will try to flash the kernel from the old firmware.

As I understand it - this is the most common breakdown, but it looks like my sensor is buggy (although you cannot determine the firmware without changing it).
What advice would anyone have?

--------------------
I study Jiayu G3s,
A815 Tablet (Updated)There is a new 4.2.1! here
-brn521-
Message#60
13.07.13, 10:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 414

oleg_krv,
Do not worry about the phone, this is a marriage of firmware
On 20130523-102107, too, the auto brightness is not very. there are 8 values ​​from 800 to 1600

and the problem is not in the drivers, but in the script itself for calculating the ratio of sensor readings and screen brightness. The script is simple and you can’t fix it up, but it’s impossible to determine where in the firmware it is spinning.

Post has been edited-brn521- - 13.07.13, 10:06

--------------------
ZTE z9 mini
oleg_krv
Message#61
13.07.13, 13:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 05.05.09
Jiayu G3S

-brn521- @ 07.13.2013, 10:01*
and the problem is not in the drivers, but in the script itself for calculating the ratio of sensor readings and screen brightness.

If auto brightness is nonsense, it is clear that the firmware, as well as programs show how I understood the raw data and I am very, very low ...
The chip itself is a combined proximity and lighting sensor. If the chip did not work, I think it was buggy, the proximity sensor would be so simply underestimatedraw(If you can say so about the values ​​obtained from the android) data. It seems not only we have such problems: foundhere
I read here on the Internet about the problem with the light sensor. So, if the phone is really cm36283, then the sensitivity problem is purely soft, because the sensor is very sensitive, it is flexibly configured and works on I2C, so as it was suggested here, the oscillator will not be able to see anything. The same sensor is in Asus Padphone2, I even found the sorts for the driver + datashit googled easily.
It seems the Chinese brothers simply did not learn how to cook it.
All hope for new firmware (but hope is more than if it were a purely hardware problem).

so we will wait ... and dream that or some
MODULE_AUTHOR ("yucong xiong");
MODULE_DESCRIPTION ("cm36283 driver");
dopilit, although there is just communicating with the sensor and reading information, or in the android code, when data is being polled, they will correct all errors (yeah: and there will be peace in the world, and the programs will stop hanging and ...)

File /system/lib/hw/sensors.default.so -communication library for android with all sensors Error: there, as I understood it, simply issuing all the connected sensorsThere is a list of our body sensors:
"MTK SENSORS MBMA050 3-axis Accelerometer.Bosch.cm36283 Proximity Sensor.Capella.cm36283 Light Sensor.MPU3050c gyroscope Sensor.Invensensor.BMM050 Orientation sensor.BMM050 3-axis MagneticE
The communication driver for the kernel itself has found many authors - but there simply are the functions of transmission and reception, I could not find the logic ..

Post has been editedoleg_krv - 13.07.13, 13:56

--------------------
I study Jiayu G3s,
A815 Tablet (Updated)There is a new 4.2.1! here
Jiayu

261 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 22:30